Share | 

Scottie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Scottie   Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Not sure how much discussion will happen on this thread for now, but I think he will be back in play next week.

I noticed that he was looking around at his "team" after the HOH comp this week with a look of disillusionment. I also noticed that he was trying to be supportive of his team kind of at arm's length. When Rockstar was on her ranting quest, she came into a room and said "sorry guys, but I just LOVE Brett (part of her rant) and Scottie just told her not to apologize, just "you be you." Pretty smart to encourage people around him to implode to make sure he is moving the target off of himself.

I also noticed him trying to rebuild relationships with Rachel, Angela, Kaycee and Bay, and even being more friendly with Tyler and Brett when the chance was there.

Today he said this "I have realized that I am completely lost in this game and plan to just try to keep winning comps for now." I don't remember who he said it to, but I just thought the reality of the game had just set in with him and he was kicking himself for not taking the deal from Brett and Winston last week. He also told someone that he tried to use his HOH to unveil the biggest liars and get out a big target, but instead he just unveiled a bunch of untrustworthy people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Scottie   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:24 pm

He has no clue what is going on in that house. His HoH proved to be a disaster. He puts up 2 members of an alliance he knows nothing about and in the process he spilled all his thoughts and plans to the leader of that alliance.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Scottie   Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
He has no clue what is going on in that house.  His HoH proved to be a disaster.  He puts up 2 members of an alliance he knows nothing about and in the process he spilled all his thoughts and plans to the leader of that alliance.

Could not agree with you more. I wonder how many shoulda, coulda, woulda's he has had running through his head since eviction night?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Scottie   Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He has no clue what is going on in that house.  His HoH proved to be a disaster.  He puts up 2 members of an alliance he knows nothing about and in the process he spilled all his thoughts and plans to the leader of that alliance.

Could not agree with you more.  I wonder how many shoulda, coulda, woulda's he has had running through his head since eviction night?

It’s a classic mistake people make. They worry about possible twists. Yes, some twists have been stupid and fucked people, like Cody last season, but you go with your current knowledge and deal with it from there. As soon as you start worrying about what might happen “if” someone has a power. You’re fucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottie   

Back to top Go down

Scottie
Page 1 of 1