Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm

Players are Sam, Kaitlyn, Hayleigh, Bayleigh, Fessy and JC. Rachel is hosting.

Kaitlyn pulled players choice and picked Fessy. I think that means there’s a zero percent chance Fessy wins this think, but boy will it be great tv if he does. If he wins and doesn’t use it, Kaitlyn will have a complete meltdown, if he wins and uses it on Hayleigh, Kaitlyn will need intervention from the show psychiatrist. Please let one of these things happen

:prayer:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Sam's veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Players are Sam, Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Rockstar, JC and Fessy. Don't know if they were picked by hg choice or any of that, but this is an interesting group. If Rockstar or Fessy win, they have to choose from the 2 girls, which will cause tension. Now Tyler needs to get to Sam IMMEDIATELY and make sure she does not offer to the veto winner that they get to pick the replacement person because Rockstar and Fessy would probably put Brett or Tyler up as a replacement.

If I had to guess, this is Fessy's veto all the way and it is going to be fun watching him stress over this having to try to protect Scottie and Bay as replacement noms (if Sam doesn't offer that stupid deal to him) and having to choose which one to take off the block. Knowing Sam she will probably tell Fessy when he comes to talk to her about the power and that nobody is going home to relieve the pressure from his shoulders and ruin all of this drama for all of us.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Sorry Ctown, you posted this while I was typing up mine, but I echo your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Merged
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Well it seems that Fessy has made his choice, he will pull Haleigh off the block if he wins veto. However, I haven't seen any evidence of him talking to Bay or Scottie about this because they are potential replacements (in their minds anyway). He did say when talking to Kaitlyn earlier that "the house" would want the noms to stay the same because they are afraid of going up, so maybe he is thinking in that way about it.

Good lord I sure hope that Tyler gets to Sam to talk to her about this plan to let the veto winner pick the replacement AND to at least get her to hold off on telling the noms that they are not going home for a couple of days otherwise, the drama will be virtually nonexistent and could have been a real pressure cooker of a week for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm

veto is underway. KAitlyn has been all over Fessys ass about this thing, I really hope he wins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Saying Kaitlyn has been all over him is an understatement. She has been almost MANIC about it. She baby talks, she cries, she scolds, she gets mad............and this happens in a span of a 15 minutes conversation.

I hope he wins too, but I hope even more that Sam doesn't screw this drama up for the week. I have a sneaking suspicion the cat will be out of the bag tonight unless Tyler gets a fire under his ass and talks to her.

Now I would really LOVE to see the veto be the one where they have to roll the ball up back and forth and get to each side before it falls off. Can you imagine watching Rockstar, JC, Haleigh and Kaitlyn trying to do that veto? There would be enough footage for an entire episode!

The spelling one would be pretty good too especially if the crappy stuff they have to search through for feathers is that really, sticky honey type crap that they used when that blond girl got stuck (I think her name was Cathy, but not sure). The girly girls would hate all the gooey stuff, but Rockstar would struggle because she has more weight to drag through it and not a lot of muscle to get that done.

But, I heard Sam mention something earlier about people being "sequestered" in the HOH room or something, so that tells me it is another timed kind of competition. I just hope there is a big physical aspect of it for sure which means Fessy will probably win it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Lots of people on Twitter are speculating a spelling comp. not sure where they get that from, but take it for what it is.

As far as the blond girl, right name, wrong spelling. It was Sheriff Kathy in season 12, but I don’t think that was the spelling comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Looked it up and it was a food comp when Kathy got stuck in caramel

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Fessy has won veto. This is perfect
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 pm

Kaitlyn started on Fessy almost immediately. Sam allowed him into the HoH room and told him to not let anyone else in. So he’s hiding in there now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 am

I wasn't at home and relying on updates and when I read that Fessy went to the HOH room to listen to music, I panicked thinking that Sam would see he was stressed and relieve him by telling him about the power, but she apparently left and told him to lock the door. Then I read that Haleigh went to Sam and asked if she could go into the HOH room to "check on Fessy" and she said no, she promised him that she would not let anyone in. This is when her "rules" for the HOH room and pretty funny.

Of course Rockstar tried to tell Fessy to go to Sam and push for Brett to go on the block, but he said he didn't think "pushing" Sam to do ANYTHING is a good idea. Then Rockstar said if SHE had won she would have reminded Sam that she doesn't like bullies and Brett is the biggest bully in the house. Now that is a conversation I would love to listen to, because Sam would have shot that right back at her.

Of course since then Kaitlyn has been all over him. When she got a chance Bay talked to him and reminded him that if he uses it on Haleigh that Bay could also go up. He said he won't use it if he thinks Sam will put up Bay.

Good grief I hope that Sam doesn't go through with telling the noms (or Fessy) about the power before Thursday. They need to let this play out and keep that side of the house imploding. Plus if Kaitlyn is evicted on votes because her "friends" vote against her, she won't even think about Sam as a target if she wins the next HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:47 am

chap5788 wrote:
I wasn't at home and relying on updates and when I read that Fessy went to the HOH room to listen to music, I panicked thinking that Sam would see he was stressed and relieve him by telling him about the power, but she apparently left and told him to lock the door.  Then I read that Haleigh went to Sam and asked if she could go into the HOH room to "check on Fessy" and she said no, she promised him that she would not let anyone in.  This is when her "rules" for the HOH room and pretty funny.

Of course Rockstar tried to tell Fessy to go to Sam and push for Brett to go on the block, but he said he didn't think "pushing" Sam to do ANYTHING is a good idea.  Then Rockstar said if SHE had won she would have reminded Sam that she doesn't like bullies and Brett is the biggest bully in the house.  Now that is a conversation I would love to listen to, because Sam would have shot that right back at her.

Of course since then Kaitlyn has been all over him.  When she got a chance Bay talked to him and reminded him that if he uses it on Haleigh that Bay could also go up.  He said he won't use it if he thinks Sam will put up Bay.  

Good grief I hope that Sam doesn't go through with telling the noms (or Fessy) about the power before Thursday.  They need to let this play out and keep that side of the house imploding.  Plus if Kaitlyn is evicted on votes because her "friends" vote against her, she won't even think about Sam as a target if she wins the next HOH.

While I hate unanimous votes this early in the game, how great would it be for Kaitlyn to be voted out unanimously then go back in?

She is already talking about self evicting, but you know production will make sure she gets back
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I wasn't at home and relying on updates and when I read that Fessy went to the HOH room to listen to music, I panicked thinking that Sam would see he was stressed and relieve him by telling him about the power, but she apparently left and told him to lock the door.  Then I read that Haleigh went to Sam and asked if she could go into the HOH room to "check on Fessy" and she said no, she promised him that she would not let anyone in.  This is when her "rules" for the HOH room and pretty funny.

Of course Rockstar tried to tell Fessy to go to Sam and push for Brett to go on the block, but he said he didn't think "pushing" Sam to do ANYTHING is a good idea.  Then Rockstar said if SHE had won she would have reminded Sam that she doesn't like bullies and Brett is the biggest bully in the house.  Now that is a conversation I would love to listen to, because Sam would have shot that right back at her.

Of course since then Kaitlyn has been all over him.  When she got a chance Bay talked to him and reminded him that if he uses it on Haleigh that Bay could also go up.  He said he won't use it if he thinks Sam will put up Bay.  

Good grief I hope that Sam doesn't go through with telling the noms (or Fessy) about the power before Thursday.  They need to let this play out and keep that side of the house imploding.  Plus if Kaitlyn is evicted on votes because her "friends" vote against her, she won't even think about Sam as a target if she wins the next HOH.

While I hate unanimous votes this early in the game, how great would it be for Kaitlyn to be voted out unanimously then go back in?

She is already talking about self evicting, but you know production will make sure she gets back

Her talking about self-evicting was just being dramatic for Fessy to try to guilt him into using the veto on her. There is no way she is quitting.

Fessy has confirmed to Haleigh that he is using the veto. Rockstar has talked to just about everyone in the house now except for the obvious about Brett being the replacement nom. She wants several people to remind Sam that she hates bullies and he is the biggest bully. Nobody seems to be taking her very seriously. JC even straight up told her that Brett would never be the replacement nom. Then she said that Fessy needs to tell Sam who to put up since he won veto. Where these people get these ideas is beyond me. I mean Fessy won the veto on Tyler's week and found out then that his choice wasn't going on the block.

As far as the vote count, a unanimous vote would be great for Kaitlyn to go, but if Rockstar is the replacement nom, I think it will be unanimous to evict Rockstar thinking she has less chance to "win" her way back into the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:03 am

Fessy is an idiot. He now told Haleigh that he’s using it on her. He really has no clue how to play this game. After all the Kaitlyn bullshit, he’s gonna save Haleigh. The only way out of this is to sit both of them down and say “look, I don’t like being in this situation. I don’t want to pick one over the other, therefore, I’m not using it”. He’s too stupid to see that.

Obviously he can change his mind, but he’s fucked either way. Ceremony is Monday, eviction is 3 days later. Add to that they are probably coming back in
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:11 am

chap5788 wrote:

Her talking about self-evicting was just being dramatic for Fessy to try to guilt him into using the veto on her.  There is no way she is quitting.

Fessy has confirmed to Haleigh that he is using the veto.  Rockstar has talked to just about everyone in the house now except for the obvious about Brett being the replacement nom.  She wants several people to remind Sam that she hates bullies and he is the biggest bully.  Nobody seems to be taking her very seriously.  JC even straight up told her that Brett would never be the replacement nom.  Then she said that Fessy needs to tell Sam who to put up since he won veto.  Where these people get these ideas is beyond me.  I mean Fessy won the veto on Tyler's week and found out then that his choice wasn't going on the block.

As far as the vote count, a unanimous vote would be great for Kaitlyn to go, but if Rockstar is the replacement nom, I think it will be unanimous to evict Rockstar thinking she has less chance to "win" her way back into the house.  

I don’t think Rockstar realizes that she is the talked about replacement nom. She needs to get off the pushing for Brett thing. She’s the only one that doesn’t like him. If she wants him gone, she’s gonna have to do it herself, and that’s an uphill battle.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:14 am

When he told Haleigh he would use it, he then told her he didn't know how to play this game, so he will win all the vetoes and she has to do everything else. So in other words he is going from being under the thumb of 1 girl to another.

And obviously he doesn't realize that NOBODY can go and win every veto they play. He must have forgotten that Tyler actually threw the first veto to him and Tyler (and Rachel) both beat him in the other one. Basically he has only actually won 1 veto.

This NEEDS to play out regular and I know I sound like a broken record, but Tyler has GOT to tell Sam to keep the information about the power to herself until they get to Thursday. Tyler will know the votes by then and she can then pull aside that person and say she has had this power in her pocket all week, and now she (Kaitlyn or Rockstar) will know who her friends are when she returns to the game. This takes the heat off Sam, the person coming back in will have a target and possibly won't return at all.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don’t think Rockstar realizes that she is the talked about replacement nom. She needs to get off the pushing for Brett thing. She’s the only one that doesn’t like him. If she wants him gone, she’s gonna have to do it herself, and that’s an uphill battle.

She is supposed to be a "superfan" and know the game, so if she believes she is not an option for a replacement, then she should just be keeping her mouth shut with suggestions for others. If her team was in power, that would be a time to make suggestions or if Sam were to ask her for suggestions, then she could do it. But lobbying to everyone (including JC who they all know is playing the middle of the house) is just plain stupidity.

On another note, production is going to have to send in some chapstick to some of these people, because they are sucking on Sam's ass so hard, their lips are going to be bleeding pretty soon. Haleigh was helping her do dishes and pointed out to Sam that she is trying to contribute more. Sam told her she didn't have to do a 180, she was just mentioning it. Haleigh quickly said Sam was right to point it out to her.

Then later Sam went into the BR to grab some clothes and Haleigh, Rockstar and Bay couldn't compliment her enough. They were telling her that her "reign" has been excellent. She handled it in the most open and honest way. Haleigh made sure to tell her she harbors NO BAD FEELINGS about it at all. Then Rockstar said she can't wait until her and Sam can have their evening sit down to relax. I don't recall this being a regular event of any kind. But I actually hope it happens because I want to watch Sam smack down Rockstar's Brett is a bully comments.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:27 am

chap5788 wrote:

On another note, production is going to have to send in some chapstick to some of these people, because they are sucking on Sam's ass so hard, their lips are going to be bleeding pretty soon.  Haleigh was helping her do dishes and pointed out to Sam that she is trying to contribute more.  Sam told her she didn't have to do a 180, she was just mentioning it.  Haleigh quickly said Sam was right to point it out to her.  

Then later Sam went into the BR to grab some clothes and Haleigh, Rockstar and Bay couldn't compliment her enough.  They were telling her that her "reign" has been excellent.  She handled it in the most open and honest way.  Haleigh made sure to tell her she harbors NO BAD FEELINGS about it at all.  Then Rockstar said she can't wait until her and Sam can have their evening sit down to relax.  I don't recall this being a regular event of any kind.  But I actually hope it happens because I want to watch Sam smack down Rockstar's Brett is a bully comments.

That’s good gameplay on Hayleigh part. She’s the one in danger. The rest of them makes no sense, stay off her radar.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

On another note, production is going to have to send in some chapstick to some of these people, because they are sucking on Sam's ass so hard, their lips are going to be bleeding pretty soon.  Haleigh was helping her do dishes and pointed out to Sam that she is trying to contribute more.  Sam told her she didn't have to do a 180, she was just mentioning it.  Haleigh quickly said Sam was right to point it out to her.  

Then later Sam went into the BR to grab some clothes and Haleigh, Rockstar and Bay couldn't compliment her enough.  They were telling her that her "reign" has been excellent.  She handled it in the most open and honest way.  Haleigh made sure to tell her she harbors NO BAD FEELINGS about it at all.  Then Rockstar said she can't wait until her and Sam can have their evening sit down to relax.  I don't recall this being a regular event of any kind.  But I actually hope it happens because I want to watch Sam smack down Rockstar's Brett is a bully comments.

That’s good gameplay on Hayleigh part. She’s the one in danger. The rest of them makes no sense, stay off her radar.

I agree, but Haleigh is going waaayy over the top with Sam and it just comes off as REALLY fake. I think Sam was trying to give her a clue that it is coming off that way when she told her that she didn't need to do a 180 about the dishes and stuff, but Haleigh didn't catch the clue.

On another note, Sam's plan for this week is to not say anything to Fessy about what he should or shouldn't do with the veto. She wants him to "be a man, stand on his own 2 feet and make this decision about these girls." Then as soon as he makes that final decision at the veto ceremony and she either has to put up a replacement or not, she is going to announce to everyone in the house that she had the power and let it expire because she didn't think it was fair. As a result it will be offered to the person who is evicted this week. She says maybe that will soften the blow to "what she is about to do."

Tyler tried to get information out of her as to who she will put up, but she wouldn't tell him for sure. It sounds like it is not going to be Rockstar because she wants Kaitlyn to be the one voted out, so Rockstar would not be a choice to make that happen. She asked him who would be "equivalent" to Kaitlyn to make sure it was Kaitlyn that left. Then when he hedged a bit on answering, she asked what he would do. He said Rockstar because she is limited amount of blood and weak in comps so less of a threat to come back at her. He also pointed out that Sam had already told a couple of people that Rockstar would probably be the replacement and now she is changing it. She finally asked him other than those 3 girls, who could she put up that would stay over Kaitlyn but he might not miss too much if she left. He mentioned Bay because he doesn't know where she is at. He said he doesn't really know Rachel too much (keeping Level 6 under wraps I guess), but he wasn't sure what would happen with the vote. He then pointed out that Rachel has been "voting with us." At one point she even mentioned JC, but Tyler said that probably wasn't a good idea.

I have a feeling she is going to do something stupid and put up someone from her own side of the house because she thinks they are likable. She did tell Tyler that it wouldn't be him, but she is going to end up throwing a bomb into the group when it is definitely not needed. And she is KILLING all the drama for the week too by releasing that information which pisses me off. The only good thing is that she is going to make Fessy make his decision without that knowledge so Kaitlyn will still be having a meltdown about it all week long.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:36 pm

So Fessy has basically decided he will use the veto to save Haleigh. They had a long talk in the wee hours of the morning. His stipulations? She has to become his ride or die for he rest of the game and she has to stop playing with the other guy's hair and sitting or laying around with them like she has been. She said it sounded like he was using the veto as a tool to force her commit to an exclusive showmance. He said that wasn't it, but if she hangs out with other guys, it makes him look like a fool for saving her. She said he should know that none of those other things mean anything to her, it is her game play. He argued that that particular game play is what got her put on the block. She said that would only happen if Sam got HOH, nobody else.

Fessy's biggest thing is that he is going to look like a fool on TV for trusting the wrong people. Well that ship has sailed because both of these girls have been making him look like an idiot for a long time. And now he has Bay on the side telling her that he has her back at all times too because she told him about the girls alliance idea and about her power. Bay has an assurance from Sam that she won't be the replacement but even when they were not sure of that, it was still clear he was going to use it, which should make Bay realize that she is 3rd on his list.

You would think he would get the point that Haleigh is not going to have a showmance with him on the show, and if he thinks this kind of stuff is going to make that happen, I believe he is sadly mistaken. This is what is making him look like a fool more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 He said that wasn't it, but if she hangs out with other guys, it makes him look like a fool for saving her.  

And how does he think it looks that he was Kaitlyn's houseguests choice to play, then he uses it to save the person she is up against. That just makes him look shady. Either way, it should make for some good tv once the feeds come back. Ceremony is happening as I type this
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Fessy used the veto on Haleigh. Rockstar is the replacement nom. Kaitlyn is crying to Fessy and Sam is explaining her power to some of the houseguests.

This should get interesting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 He said that wasn't it, but if she hangs out with other guys, it makes him look like a fool for saving her.  

And how does he think it looks that he was Kaitlyn's houseguests choice to play, then he uses it to save the person she is up against.  That just makes him look shady.  Either way, it should make for some good tv once the feeds come back.  Ceremony is happening as I type this

Actually Haleigh was the one who got hg's choice and picked him to play. Kaitlyn said she had that intention, but didn't get the chance. But it is still shady because he told them both the same thing (admitted it to Haleigh last night) because he wanted to double his chances of playing in the veto so he could save 1 of them and HIMSELF (which is probably the biggest reason he wanted to play in the veto to be honest.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:22 pm

I still think Sam should have kept her power a secret and let these people kill each other all week and put any and all information about each other they have out there. By Thursday she would know what the votes were and could go to that person and tell them "now you know who your friends really are............and explain they will more than likely be coming right back in, and tell them NOBODY else knows. This way people would vote their true vote and show their true colors, then when they return they know who has their back and who doesn't.

This will be drama filled for a bit, but not as good as it COULD have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   

Back to top Go down

Sams veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next