Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I still think Sam should have kept her power a secret and let these people kill each other all week and put any and all information about each other they have out there.  By Thursday she would know what the votes were and could go to that person and tell them "now you know who your friends really are............and explain they will more than likely be coming right back in, and tell them NOBODY else knows.  This way people would vote their true vote and show their true colors, then when they return they know who has their back and who doesn't.  

This will be drama filled for a bit, but not as good as it COULD have been.

Sam botched this thing from start to finish. It proves she has no idea how to play this game and is not cut out for it. First off, it was stupid to even win the thing. It makes it a wasted HoH. The only thing you can do is potentially get someone mad at you, even if they know about your power, there is still the risk of not completing the challenge.

Then she closes off her HoH and refuses to have one on ones with anyone because she already knows who she is putting up. Well there is more to the one on ones than people pleading their cases, you use it as an opportunity to get information from them. To make future deals and the like. You only have to put two people up, so you simply tell every single person during one on ones "If I keep you safe, you have to keep me safe if you win HoH." She did none of this. She is last person I thought would get HoHitis, but she got it bad.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Actually Haleigh was the one who got hg's choice and picked him to play.  Kaitlyn said she had that intention, but didn't get the chance.  But it is still shady because he told them both the same thing (admitted it to Haleigh last night) because he wanted to double his chances of playing in the veto so he could save 1 of them and HIMSELF (which is probably the biggest reason he wanted to play in the veto to be honest.

My bad, I misread that part of it.

But it gets good. Kaitlyn is now claiming that she threw the comp to Fessy so that both of them could be safe. It will be interesting to see that, because some people are saying she got the last questions right, which would not be throwing it. Fessy then threw Swaggy back at her and told her that he couldn't save her after what she did to Swaggy. That did not sit well with her and she is now regretting that move. Maybe she needs to have a talk with her spirit guides
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:50 pm

I agree with you 100% that Sam botched this entire thing. First of all, she should have used that power to save Winston last week. Their group would not have lost a number, the other side may not have imploded to the extent they did as far as having a suspicious vote or whatever, but L6 had a very good shot of winning an endurance HOH.

As far as closing down the HOH and not having one on ones, I agree she could get safety for herself and such, but I am thinking that Sam in one on one's would have been a disaster as well. She doesn't understand the game at all and nobody has taken any time to actually school her about the game either. That being said, I am not even sure she WANTS to understand the game except from her weird perspective.

I think in Sam's mind by not having one on one's people wouldn't have to plead their case, throw people under the bus and blow smoke up her ass when nobody is going to be evicted anyway (not certain, but pretty good chance). Now someone who knows the game would see this as potential to gain information, safety and deals. But same even gets offended when someone tells her "secret information" that they were not supposed to tell anyone. And if someone tells her not to tell anyone about this or that, she won't tell anyone. She doesn't understand the concept of a team and that information gained from the other side is crucial for the team to know.

Like I said before, her simplistic view of this game that as long as they get down to "good-hearted, level-headed people" left in the house then everything will just be hashed out in the comps and people will just exit when their times comes according to who is the HOH. She doesn't understand the concept of an alliance. She wants to protect a certain few, but because nobody else in playing the same game that she is playing, she is actually a liability. People tell her A LOT of information and that can be valuable but she won't use it.

I like Sam and her spunk, but as we predicted recently, the game is overwhelming her and since nobody has taken the time to school her and she has not had the desire to learn about the ins and outs of alliances and such, she is just going to be a liability at this point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:50 pm

I was listening to various conversations from yesterday and there is still a lot of confusion as to what the power app will do when the person is evicted. Of course Fessy's side of the house really thinks that the evicted person will be battling against Steve, Swaggy and Winston to come back in, or that it will be an America's vote on which one will return. Even though Sam explained several different times yesterday that since she let it expire, the power will automatically be offered to the 4th evicted hg. That says nothing about the other evictees.

Also I got some more clarification of what happened during the veto meeting. Fessy only gave Sam a 70% chance that he was going to use it, so she wasn't even sure who he would be taking off the block. She had asked for opinions from Kaycee and Angela asking what they would do and both said Rockstar.

At the ceremony she said something about thinking about putting her best friend on the block as a replacement because she KNEW they would not be going home. She was looking at JC and he spoke right up and said he didn't think that was an idea. He apparently looked like he had just shit his pants from fear. She then said something about not being able to do it. She put Rockstar up there and then explained the power.

I learned later that she was trying to convey to the people on the block that the power app was a sort of gift because she didn't use it for 3 weeks. Even mentioned apparently that wouldn't they want to be evicted when they were going to have a chance to return as opposed to another week where it is final? She didn't anticipate that people would be so upset once they knew the details, but she was wrong.

Later JC went to talk to Sam and asked why she would think of putting him up? She said she wasn't actually going to do it, she was saying that stuff about possibly putting her best friend on the block to soften the blow to the others that because she even thought about it, shows she is very sure that the person will return to the game. JC tried to explain to Sam that she needs to talk to people before she does that stuff because people who scrambled to keep her there now don't know where her head is at and she came off as scary to them.

She said she did that so his reaction would be real, utter shock and even though he is a good actor, she didn't think he could completely pull it off. She wanted the power to appear to be a gift.

Then he told her the vote could easily be a tie and she might have to break it. She was really surprised and said she had not thought of it. She ultimately agreed not to tell anyone else what she would do, and will go with whatever JC's decision is for the person to evict. He said he would tell her Wednesday night.

Now JC REALLY wants them to send Kaitlyn out because she is a stronger competitor. He spent most of last night trying to convince his group. They told him the reasons why they need Rockstar out and he just really wasn't having it. They then said if he feels that strong he should vote that way. He quickly said he wants to be loyal to "his people" but he believes they are wrong.

Things discussed were that Rockstar is very loyal to her group and can't be swayed away from anything. She would be someone who would put Brett on the block with another person from their group. Kaitlyn is easily manipulated, especially with Tyler's help, and she will be gunning for the other side since they are voting against her this week. If they vote to keep her, she will not even look at their side.

He is panicking because he believes that Swaggy is out there waiting to come back into the house and hopes that Kaitlyn can beat him. The others laughed at him saying that Kaitlyn has only won a crapshoot comp, and isn't some sort of big ass competitor.

I have a feeling that he is going to make this vote be a tie, tell both sides he voted the way they wanted him to vote and then have Sam send Kaitlyn go out the door. This would be really shitty of him to do to Sam who just told him she would never go against him and I believe she means it. it will also paint a big bullseye on his back for Kaitlyn when she comes back so if she does win HOH, he will be on the block next to Brett.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:10 pm

The reasons for keeping Kaitlyn far outweigh the reasons for keeping Rockstar. Not only is Rockstar on a sinking ship, she's the damn anchor. There will be no swaying her whatsoever. While Kaitlyn is flip floppy, you at least have a chance to get her to vote your way, especially after Fessy used the veto on Hayleigh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The reasons for keeping Kaitlyn far outweigh the reasons for keeping Rockstar.  Not only is Rockstar on a sinking ship, she's the damn anchor.  There will be no swaying her whatsoever.  While Kaitlyn is flip floppy, you at least have a chance to get her to vote your way, especially after Fessy used the veto on Hayleigh.

And those are the specific reasons Angela, Rachel, Tyler and Brett were trying to convey to JC last night. He kept saying that he looked at this game and the statistics of what has worked and not worked in past seasons, and the number 1 thing is to get rid of really good competitors first. Angela noted that their group is stacked with good competitors, so if they can't take them out, then they deserve to be evicted. JC is revealing a lot about himself with these talks because they know he is working both sides, but so far has been more loyal to L6. If he has a predisposition for getting rid of the better competitor regardless, those who feel they are doing well in comps have to know that he will flip on them first.

If I were the L6 group, I would ultimately tell JC to do whatever he wants to with his vote, but they are voting out Rockstar and keeping Kaitlyn. They already have Bay and Scottie who have been adamant with members of L6 that they want to be on the winning side of the vote regardless of which way it goes, so they can always pick up one of them for the last vote they need so as not to send it to Sam for the tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:48 pm

I don't see where he gets that she is a good competitor, she won a crap shoot comp, that's it. Question comps are a toss up as well, what has she really done in the physical comps? First comp with the spelling she came in 5th, first HoH that was physical, 5th again, and the one veto where she was HoH, she had the 3rd fastest time and wasn't even close to winning. This is hardly a threat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't see where he gets that she is a good competitor, she won a crap shoot comp, that's it.  Question comps are a toss up as well, what has she really done in the physical comps?  First comp with the spelling she came in 5th, first HoH that was physical, 5th again, and the one veto where she was HoH, she had the 3rd fastest time and wasn't even close to winning.  This is hardly a threat

Again, these are the same things his group keep trying to tell him. I think he ultimately wants to try to get Kaitlyn away from Fessy because he really thinks he is going to ride to the end with him, but the problem is he is forgetting about Haleigh, and Fessy will throw his game away for Haleigh even though she is really not that in to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sams veto   

Back to top Go down

Sams veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2