HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kaitlyn or Rockstar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:38 pm

This is a week where the vote could actually go either way. Right now it seems that Fessy's group wants to keep Rockstar and L6 wants to keep Kaitlyn. JC is lobbying hard to keep Rockstar instead, but they don't seem to be buying it. Kaycee and Tyler did have a quick talk yesterday that they may have to just go with what JC wants to try to keep his vote on their side in the coming weeks, but both say they would rather Rockstar go.

Now ironically part of Rockstar's pitch to people is that she is extremely loyal. She is not playing shady. She came into the game and wanted to find a group of 5 to stay completely loyal to and at that point pull all the shady shit to get herself to the end. This is ACTUALLY what she has said to people. She says she is honest, doesn't flip even though she has been accused of doing so, and unlike Kaitlyn is someone people can count on. Then she goes on to say that she is always willing to listen to anyone, but once she has made a decision and stated what that is, she is going to stick to it plain and simple. She thinks that is more valuable to people in the house.

She has told the girls in the house that she is not wanting to target them and has "always liked them" so they would be safe. To the boys she just says she won't make any big promises that she might not be able to keep, but wants to make sure they know she wants to be in the house and "complete the process" ending in a vote on the jury.

Her other pitch of course is that she NEEDS the money that staying throughout the summer will bring, even if it is not the grand prize. Her entire family is HUGE fans and she wants them to see her go through the process and cast a vote on finale night so they will be proud of her. She also peppers in some things here and there that some people here don't even care if they win the game or not, because the money means nothing to them.

Kaitlyn basically just asks if she is okay with people. She reminds L6 side that she made the moves when she had to in order to stand up for herself. She kept them safe. She tells them that she made a deal with Fessy that she would throw the veto to him so they would both be safe and he promised to take her off, but then he flipped on her (not very credible because she apparently got the final answer correct). She is now gunning for Fessy and the others who turned their back on her. She tries to act like nothing is different with her original group and avoids the eviction/vote subject except when she is alone with Fessy or Haleigh. Haleigh is pretending for the most part.

The irony here is that Rockstar is basically saying she can't be manipulated or swayed, which is one of the qualities against her because this means she will always side with Fessy, Haleigh and Bay. It also means that she will most certainly put them up if she gets HOH next week and won't be able to be swayed in any way. Oh, and she even told Tyler that she is very good at seeing through people and pointing out their shady stuff, which is supposedly an asset. Well yeah if she is on your team, but if not that is a bad thing to tell someone on the other side of the house.

As I posted on the other thread, Sam has promised JC that if it comes down to a tie, she will do whatever he asks as far as who to send out of the house, so in order for L6 to be successful, they are going to have to make sure there are 6 votes on their side.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:54 pm

All Kaitlyn really needs to do, is tell every single guy about Rockstars plan for an all girl alliance and she plans to vote every single guy out of the house first and then start playing when it's just the girls.

You're exactly right that Rockstars pitch to stay is actually detrimental to her. She's basically telling the other side to keep her so that she can vote against them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Oh Ctown, I had not thought about Kaitlyn using that against her. But Kaitlyn might think that might turn the other girls against her or something. Funny thing is I believe in Kaitlyn's mind she still believes the girls alliance could be a potential thing in the future without Sam and Rockstar.

Oh and also, Rockstar asked Sam if she was just not down with the female alliance. Sam said it might be great in another season, but what would they do with JC at this point? Rockstar said of course they would include JC, she was only talking about the macho men. The talk kind of died there.

Now why the hell would you approach Sam about that again after her entire nomination speech was that the 2 girls she put up were trying to take advantage of the men in the house and it was a cheap way to do it. And Sam made the comment that it is the opposite of female empowerment. Is she really that stupid to make that comment to the female in the house who is obviously more inclined to side with the males and who can potentially be the tiebreaker this week? For someone who claims to be smart and can see people for who they are, she is really pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Oh Ctown, I had not thought about Kaitlyn using that against her.  But Kaitlyn might think that might turn the other girls against her or something.  Funny thing is I believe in Kaitlyn's mind she still believes the girls alliance could be a potential thing in the future without Sam and Rockstar.

Kaitlyn already approached Kaycee about keeping the girls alliance going. I just can't with some of these people
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:08 pm

It is funny to me how everyone thinks it will be a battleback to return. Of course, we know that's not the case as it will only be the person voted out that has a chance. I still think it will be something very simple. I would be very surprised if it's a comp against the outgoing HoH or whoeverthe HG's decide to put in a comp. They did a special challenge for only one person in BB:OTT and it was a pretty lame and easy puzzle challenge.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:23 pm

It is also funny that Rockstar's "friends" are already completely caving on their votes. Fessy promised Rockstar he would vote for her because last night Haleigh was saying she just CAN'T lose Rockstar in this game. But today she is telling people like Tyler and the girls that she thinks they should all vote unanimous for whatever the majority of the house wants. So once again Fessy is lying through his teeth..........he is having a bad week for sure.

If I am the people in L6, I would make sure the count is at 7 to 3, to evict Rockstar, that way the whole hinky vote thing comes into play once again and blows shit up. Then if Rockstar completes the task and returns, they will have to stand there and state who they voted for because you KNOW that Kaitlyn will want that confrontation. She will be telling people to swear on family and such. I just think it would be absolutely epic.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:19 pm

The plot thickens............

So today Rachel and Bay talked about the vote. I have yet to find their actual conversation on the feeds, but according to what Rachel told Angela, Kaycee and Tyler, Bay came to her and said she wants to be on the right side of the vote. Rachel said they are going to keep Kaitlyn but they only have 5 votes. If Bay wants to vote with them it would make it 6. She didn't reveal who those votes were. The BAY apparently told Rachel that she wants to keep Haleigh out of the loop because she will tell other people and she doesn't want it getting around. Rachel agreed to it.

Then after this, Fessy saw Bay in the bathroom and told her not to talk about how he is voting with anyone else. She said she hasn't done that. He said yes she had and he knows it. She asked how and he said he saw her talking to Angela and Rachel and stuff. She said it wasn't about that. He then said "don't run your fucking mouth." (They were whispering and there were other noises around so I didn't hear him say the curse word, but when she went to Haleigh she said that is what he said). She again said she didn't and told him "don't piss me off" and walked away. He said "what.............what..........in a certain tone that sound like he was asking but didn't want it repeated. She walked away without saying anymore.

She went straight to Haleigh and told her that Fessy went off on her and she doesn't appreciate it. She told her the conversation and Haleigh said she was sorry he did that. Then she told Bay that she talked to Tyler today and had a good conversation basically pointing out to Tyler that she has always been afraid to talk to him because Kaitlyn is territorial. She said she told Tyler she wanted to vote with the house and to keep her in the loop. Then she told him that Kaitlyn would probably see them together and come right in and break it up. About 30 seconds later she broke up their conversation by coming right between them and hugging all over Tyler and he just smiled at Haleigh.

Now what I found interesting is that Haleigh was talking about possibly flipping Tyler to keep Rockstar and Bay said absolutely NOTHING to her about the vote going the other way. Haleigh told her the other day that if the house is going against Rockstar they wanted to do that too, but Bay seems to be keeping her out of the loop.

I am wondering if she will get with Scottie and tell him about the vote, but neither will tell Haleigh or Fessy so they will be on the wrong side of the vote again. Bay is messing with fire on that one, because I could see Fessy telling Haleigh about Bay's power and Haleigh will tell others in order to get her in with the other side for self survival. But then again, will he do that and risk her not using it to help him like he thinks she will? She can always tell him that he told her to keep her mouth shut about his vote, so she was letting him vote the way he wanted to vote.

There is actually more drama surrounding this than I thought there would be. I thought once the app info was out there, the drama would die, but it doesn't seem to have done that yet.

Oh, and I don't remember if I posted this earlier or not, but Kaitlyn came up to Tyler in the pool earlier and asked him with people around "what have you done to try to save me today?" This girl has no shame at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:53 pm

Tyler is now all in on wanting Rockstar out. Basically becasue it got back to him that Rockstar has been telling people that if she wins HoH she is putting up Brett and Tyler
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Rockstar told Angela this thinking that Angela was still on board with the all girls thing. As soon as the girls on L6 heard that, they were all in that Rockstar needed to go. The fact is that she is one of the people in the house who would actually put up 2 people from L6 together.

I have to say that I am pretty surprised that this team has held pretty strong together. And they are getting a bit smarter about their groupings as well. They have others outside of their alliance giving different members information and the targets change accordingly. I keep wondering who will be the first group member to turn and flip things on someone within their group. If I had to guess, I am thinking it will be Rachel.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:20 pm

This is where everyone stands currently, of course, it’s subject to change

To evict Rockstar: Brett, Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, Rachel, Bayleigh

To evict Kaitlyn: Fessy, Haleigh, JC, Scottie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is where everyone stands currently, of course, it’s subject to change

To evict Rockstar: Brett, Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, Rachel, Bayleigh

To evict Kaitlyn: Fessy, Haleigh, JC, Scottie

Well that lasted long. Angela and Kaycee are already talking about switching to the other side due to Rockstar being 100% loyal to a girls alliance. This is all going to be so great once whoever gets evicted comes right back in
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:21 pm

And it's now back to Kaitlyn will be the one evicted. How many more times will this flip back and forth when they all know whoever it is will likely come right back?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:53 pm

I have been watching this thing flip back and forth over and over for the last 24 hours. it is like watching a tennis match.

The irony here is that the nominees are their own worst nightmare. They (L6) were okay with voting out Kaitlyn because JC was so adamant initially and that was the way Sam was leaning early on. Then Rockstar campaigned to Angela and stated her nominees if she wins HOH will be Brett and Tyler. Big red flag and they flip it back to Rockstar needing to go.

JC's head explodes and he talks nonstop for hours and has people questioning some things. Then Brett comes up with the argument that Kaitlyn is more likely to win comps (has been in the running in most everything she has played) and Rockstar sucks at everything. Kaitlyn has a better social game because she backdoored Swaggy and her team still accepted her back into their group. On a side note I believe that JC was getting through to Brett that Kaitlyn has "her ways" of manipulating people and in the back of his mind he is remember that she gave him hand job for his vote. he was to be wondering what else she has been doing behind the scenes. But at that point it was going to still be Rockstar going because she might not win her way back in and if the others are waiting to reenter the game and Swaggy wins, he will be dead set on going after Kaitlyn.

Then today Kaitlyn goes up to Angela and starts questioning her on where her loyalties and friendships are and such. Kaitlyn came off like she was questioning her place in the house or something, which pissed Angela off. She talked to Kaycee about it and between the 2 of them they decide they need to switch it back to Rockstar staying because if things go completely south and Rockstar wins HOH, then she will at least put up 2 of the boys and the 3 girls are safe. With Kaitlyn gone, they are the strongest females in the house and it could be very important later in the game. They also said if she put up Tyler and Brett, somebody would win veto, they take one down and maybe get her to put up Scottie or JC as a replacement then they use their own numbers to save L6. I see a bunch wrong with this, but that was the thought process.

They break the news to Rachel who is very upset that they did it because she feels like they are hanging her out to dry. She already told Kaitlyn she would vote for her, trying to get her more on their side and also helped recruit Bay to help them with the vote. Now she will look shady. She gets very animated and then JC joins them and pissed her off more. She calmed down and told Kaycee she will go with the group and was just in game mode. She thinks it is a mistake but will do what they want.

Then Rockstar pulls Kaycee into a room and says "I know you always vote with Rachel, but............" Kaycee stops that right there and says that is not true and it pisses her off that people are putting her into ANY pair. She explains she votes with the majority, but makes her OWN decisions. She told Rockstar that she would keep an open mind about her decision, but she wants Rockstar to shut that shit down whenever she hears that she is paired up with ANYONE because is pisses her off.

Now I am not sure how she figured out it was JC, but Kaycee pulled JC into a room and asked him about it. She didn't actually accuse him of doing it, but said she knows he talks to the other side a lot and wondered if he knew where it was coming from. She was nice about it, but I think JC got the message to not say that shit anymore. This showed me that Kaycee may be easy going, but if someone pushes something she will put them in their place.

JC panics and tells Fessy that he needs to get Rockstar in check. He tells him that he is trying to get things worked out to send Kaitlyn out of the house, but Rockstar blows shit up by telling Kaycee that "she always votes with Rachel" which is what he told the group. He said that Fessy's group is screwing him at every turn and he can't be the brain for the whole team. He tells Fessy that he is not going to talk to Rockstar about the game again and Fessy needs to tell her to shut her mouth. He then told Fessy that the vote could be blown up because of stuff like this.

So at this point it is anyone's guess who is leaving. Sam got pissed today when Tyler talked to her about it and he has finally given up and said he would do what the others want to do. I think he will ultimately vote to keep Kaitlyn no matter what because he is the only smart enough to realize that if they evict her, SHE WILL come back into the house and at least he might be able to talk to her and blame the vote flipping on Haleigh or something like that.

But, I think that Fessy has his OWN idea thinking people are trying to screw him over again and might throw a vote the other way too.

If they keep Rockstar this week, they are morons, but when Brett and Angela end up on the block together when she wins HOH, then they will look back and say they should have listened to Tyler instead of JC.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:34 am

The flips keep coming. Starting to lean the other way now. Some are talking about trying to get it to be unanimous. That’s the worst thing to do. Sam already revealed the chance to come back. Would Tyler and Fessy be dumb enough to unanimously evict Kaitlyn? Do that and no chance of telling her you voted to keep her. I never understood why people insist on unanimous anyhow. As long as who I want to go is gone, I’m good. I’ll worry about who is on the other side after
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
The flips keep coming. Starting to lean the other way now. Some are talking about trying to get it to be unanimous. That’s the worst thing to do. Sam already revealed the chance to come back. Would Tyler and Fessy be dumb enough to unanimously evict Kaitlyn?  Do that and no chance of telling her you voted to keep her. I never understood why people insist on unanimous anyhow. As long as who I want to go is gone, I’m good. I’ll worry about who is on the other side after

The stupid theory of part of L6 is that if it is unanimous that they are all in the same boat and she can't go after them all. Their other stupid argument is that if they don't keep JC and Sam happy by voting out Kaitlyn they could lose their votes going forward. And the last stupid argument is that JC will be able to control that side of the house once Kaitlyn is gone.

Nobody will listen to Tyler and Rachel that Kaitlyn might be coming right back in and if they all vote to keep her, even if she is evicted, she comes back going right after Fessy, Haleigh and Sam. They have the votes to protect Sam if she ends up on the block against either of the other 2. They also won't listen to Tyler and Rachel that JC doesn't control them as well as he thinks they do. They are putting all their confidence in the fact that Rockstar won't win HOH so they will be safe.

They also are not taking into account that they are virtually hanging Tyler out to dry with this stupidity and I think on eviction night, he will vote to keep Kaitlyn regardless. Now that they think it will be unanimous, I think Fessy will also vote to keep Kaitlyn to show he keeps his word and then try to pin it on others. I think this has been a goal of his all week which is why he told Bay not to tell ANYONE who he is voting for. I think he wants to be the one to throw doubt on the vote for others.

There is still time to change things, but it really seems more set this time than it has been before. Tyler is going to have to pull something out of his ass on this one to push them back to the other side, but I am not sure what that could be right now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Fessy is in a very dangerous situation, all brought on by himself. If he tries to throw out a hunky vote and blame it on others, it’s yet another stupid move on his part. He has zero credibility with all the promises he’s broken. Everyone knows he promises everything to everyone, so why would anyone believe him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Fessy is in a very dangerous situation, all brought on by himself. If he tries to throw out a hunky vote and blame it on others, it’s yet another stupid move on his part. He has zero credibility with all the promises he’s broken. Everyone knows he promises everything to everyone, so why would anyone believe him

Well I think he has aborted any plan he may have had because him and Haleigh basically threw Kaitlyn under the bus and ran over her about 100 times last night and today as far as her behavior, things she has said and done since coming into the house. So in his mind it will be a unanimous decision and I don't think he will chance a hinky vote at this point because he feels he is in a good position once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:37 pm

For the first time ever, I want a unanimous decision so I can watch Fessy and Tyler scramble to explain it to her once she comes back in. If by some odd chance she fails the challenge, or even declines to try, I will be disappointed
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
For the first time ever, I want a unanimous decision so I can watch Fessy and Tyler scramble to explain it to her once she comes back in.  If by some odd chance she fails the challenge, or even declines to try, I will be disappointed

Yes that will be priceless. But I am guessing that Tyler with some backup by L6 will be able to explain their way out of it and blame Fessy and Haleigh, just in case she doesn't go right back out the door. But regardless of who she believes or doesn't believe she will be a hot mess for the week and everyone will be trying to avoid her too.

Oh and one more thing, I know this probably won't happen because she has a chance to return, but if she were to be booed when she exits the house it would really be icing on the cake for me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
For the first time ever, I want a unanimous decision so I can watch Fessy and Tyler scramble to explain it to her once she comes back in.  If by some odd chance she fails the challenge, or even declines to try, I will be disappointed

Yes that will be priceless.  But I am guessing that Tyler with some backup by L6 will be able to explain their way out of it and blame Fessy and Haleigh, just in case she doesn't go right back out the door.  But regardless of who she believes or doesn't believe she will be a hot mess for the week and everyone will be trying to avoid her too.

Oh and one more thing, I know this probably won't happen because she has a chance to return, but if she were to be booed when she exits the house it would really be icing on the cake for me.

You will never see HG's booed on the way out again. CBS lets the audience know that booing is not allowed and a majority of the audience is now CBS employees, so any booing can be drowned out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
For the first time ever, I want a unanimous decision so I can watch Fessy and Tyler scramble to explain it to her once she comes back in.  If by some odd chance she fails the challenge, or even declines to try, I will be disappointed

Yes that will be priceless.  But I am guessing that Tyler with some backup by L6 will be able to explain their way out of it and blame Fessy and Haleigh, just in case she doesn't go right back out the door.  But regardless of who she believes or doesn't believe she will be a hot mess for the week and everyone will be trying to avoid her too.

Oh and one more thing, I know this probably won't happen because she has a chance to return, but if she were to be booed when she exits the house it would really be icing on the cake for me.

You will never see HG's booed on the way out again.  CBS lets the audience know that booing is not allowed and a majority of the audience is now CBS employees, so any booing can be drowned out

I think that is a crock of shit!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
For the first time ever, I want a unanimous decision so I can watch Fessy and Tyler scramble to explain it to her once she comes back in.  If by some odd chance she fails the challenge, or even declines to try, I will be disappointed

Yes that will be priceless.  But I am guessing that Tyler with some backup by L6 will be able to explain their way out of it and blame Fessy and Haleigh, just in case she doesn't go right back out the door.  But regardless of who she believes or doesn't believe she will be a hot mess for the week and everyone will be trying to avoid her too.

Oh and one more thing, I know this probably won't happen because she has a chance to return, but if she were to be booed when she exits the house it would really be icing on the cake for me.

You will never see HG's booed on the way out again.  CBS lets the audience know that booing is not allowed and a majority of the audience is now CBS employees, so any booing can be drowned out

I think that is a crock of shit!

I agree, but it's been in place for several years now. I don't remember who it was but one year, they decided not to do a live eviction and taped it so they could get the CBS employee plants to fill the audience
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:08 pm

So vote was 9-1 with JC being the only one to evict Rockstar. While watching the episode I posted a couple of predictions why I think that JC may have done that. One being it was to frame Rachel if Kaitlyn didn't come back. He has been trashing her with both sides of the house over the last week because she was so strongly arguing to keep Kaitlyn in the house and he just basically doesn't like her for some reason. Then I thought of another reason he may have done it. He wants Fessy to himself. Maybe he believes if he tells a few people he suspects Fessy did it, Haleigh will be pissed at him and it will cause them to split up? That is a little flimsy though because it could end up making Fessy a target for the girls in the house instead and his head will explode.

It is obvious that his dream is to have Tyler and Fessy both being completely loyal to him, so I don't think he would want to frame Tyler because that could make HIM a target.

I think this was a stupid thing for him to do. Level 6 will believe Rachel over JC easily. It could very well cost him credibility with several people who trust him like Angela, Tyler and Kaycee. If I were in the house I would be wondering about these hinky votes every week too. At one point JC told some people that he actually had a power app so they wouldn't want to target him. Who is to say that some of these fans of the show don't start speculating he is some sort of America's player? It would explain why he is so animated about how the votes come out each week if that happened to be his task.

Like I said, I believe this was a very, very stupid thing for him to do for sure, but it might not turn out to be anything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
So vote was 9-1 with JC being the only one to evict Rockstar.  While watching the episode I posted a couple of predictions why I think that JC may have done that.  One being it was to frame Rachel if Kaitlyn didn't come back.  He has been trashing her with both sides of the house over the last week because she was so strongly arguing to keep Kaitlyn in the house and he just basically doesn't like her for some reason.  Then I thought of another reason he may have done it.  He wants Fessy to himself.  Maybe he believes if he tells a few people he suspects Fessy did it, Haleigh will be pissed at him and it will cause them to split up?  That is a little flimsy though because it could end up making Fessy a target for the girls in the house instead and his head will explode.

It is obvious that his dream is to have Tyler and Fessy both being completely loyal to him, so I don't think he would want to frame Tyler because that could make HIM a target.  

I think this was a stupid thing for him to do.  Level 6 will believe Rachel over JC easily.  It could very well cost him credibility with several people who trust him like Angela, Tyler and Kaycee.  If I were in the house I would be wondering about these hinky votes every week too.  At one point JC told some people that he actually had a power app so they wouldn't want to target him.  Who is to say that some of these fans of the show don't start speculating he is some sort of America's player?  It would explain why he is so animated about how the votes come out each week if that happened to be his task.

Like I said, I believe this was a very, very stupid thing for him to do for sure, but it might not turn out to be anything.

I don’t think it was stupid at all. It’s win win. She comes back in, she’s not putting him up, although Tyler would likely take his credit. But now that she failed, it works out even better for him. He pins the vote on Brett, which is easily believable. A no lose situation. I do want to hear him explain it in DR Sunday
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:35 am

And another thing, Rockstar's speech was dumber than hell. Why would she stand up there and say "I have given some of you a goal, you know who you are and make sure you accomplish it." The talk about the all girl's alliance has gone through the house like wild fire, so she basically stood up there and confirmed it. She is basically pushing the guys in the house together with stupid comments like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn or Rockstar   

Back to top Go down
 
Kaitlyn or Rockstar
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ask Peter Karrie
» 2013 Team Chart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: