Evicted players returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Evicted players returning   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:41 pm

OK, I know this is early to start thinking about this, and I usually miss something in the format or they change it up on me a bit, but at the current rate we are at, even with this weeks evictee returning, it appears there will need to be one more returnee in order to have two double evictions. I honestly don't think they will cut back to just one, as the double eviction is the best episodes of the year (Although recent history, they've been garbage), with the way these people are playing this year, we could see that fun return this year
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:53 pm

I wondered if that would be the case. Maybe the 5th, 6th, and 7th players evicted will come back for an endurance comp to re-enter the house. The first on of the evictees to drop goes home, the second one out goes to jury and the last one re-enters the house. We know production is cheap and this would only be 1 extra week of sequester stipend being paid out as opposed to holding the first 3 or 4 evictees sitting there for several weeks before the "battle back" happens.

I think this would be something that would shock all of them for sure. Once this week happens and Rockstar or Kaitlyn come right back in, I think they will all put it out of there minds that anyone else will return so it would actually be UNEXPECTED. And to make it even better the 5th and 6th evictions should be done as a double eviction.

I hope your math is correct Ctown, cuz now I am getting really excited for this!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wondered if that would be the case.  Maybe the 5th, 6th, and 7th players evicted will come back for an endurance comp to re-enter the house.  The first on of the evictees to drop goes home, the second one out goes to jury and the last one re-enters the house.  We know production is cheap and this would only be 1 extra week of sequester stipend being paid out as opposed to holding the first 3 or 4 evictees sitting there for several weeks before the "battle back" happens.  

I think this would be something that would shock all of them for sure.  Once this week happens and Rockstar or Kaitlyn come right back in, I think they will all put it out of there minds that anyone else will return so it would actually be UNEXPECTED.  And to make it even better the 5th and 6th evictions should be done as a double eviction.

I hope your math is correct Ctown, cuz now I am getting really excited for this!

It's usually slightly off, but it's the gist of it. They've done a jury battle back before, but I really hope that if they go that route, they don't go to jury house, they go to sequester so that they can't share information. It's already too big of an advantage to get evicted and then be able to go back in, but then to allow them to share information is ridiculous. Some people make the argument that the time in sequester isn't fair because they are removed from everyone for too long, well too bad, you got evicted, there should be a steep penalty
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I wondered if that would be the case.  Maybe the 5th, 6th, and 7th players evicted will come back for an endurance comp to re-enter the house.  The first on of the evictees to drop goes home, the second one out goes to jury and the last one re-enters the house.  We know production is cheap and this would only be 1 extra week of sequester stipend being paid out as opposed to holding the first 3 or 4 evictees sitting there for several weeks before the "battle back" happens.  

I think this would be something that would shock all of them for sure.  Once this week happens and Rockstar or Kaitlyn come right back in, I think they will all put it out of there minds that anyone else will return so it would actually be UNEXPECTED.  And to make it even better the 5th and 6th evictions should be done as a double eviction.

It's usually slightly off, but it's the gist of it.  They've done a jury battle back before, but I really hope that if they go that route, they don't go to jury house, they go to sequester so that they can't share information.  It's already too big of an advantage to get evicted and then be able to go back in, but then to allow them to share information is ridiculous.  Some people make the argument that the time in sequester isn't fair because they are removed from everyone for too long, well too bad, you got evicted, there should be a steep penalty

I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

It's usually slightly off, but it's the gist of it.  They've done a jury battle back before, but I really hope that if they go that route, they don't go to jury house, they go to sequester so that they can't share information.  It's already too big of an advantage to get evicted and then be able to go back in, but then to allow them to share information is ridiculous.  Some people make the argument that the time in sequester isn't fair because they are removed from everyone for too long, well too bad, you got evicted, there should be a steep penalty

I agree 100%.

Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I agree 100%.

Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit

Oh stop it.............it isn't THAT rare of a thing!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:37 am

You guys... it’s great you’re both in agreement and all, but stop saying Angie will win her way back in! Do not manifest that!! Like I mentioned in the Call It Before It Happens thread, I am currently manifesting (a la KarmaKait) that Angie will be evicted and that she will NOT win her way back into the house Very Happy

:prayer:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:10 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
You guys... it’s great you’re both in agreement and all, but stop saying Angie will win her way back in! Do not manifest that!! Like I mentioned in the Call It Before It Happens thread, I am currently manifesting (a la KarmaKait) that Angie will be evicted and that she will NOT win her way back into the house Very Happy

:prayer:

I would love nothing more than Rockstar to be evicted permanently. But, usually when I WANT something so badly it goes the other way.

Lizzy, use all your mist, channel Kaitlyn or whatever else is necessary to make this happen!

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted players returning   

Back to top Go down

Evicted players returning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: