JC... Please stop talking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: JC... Please stop talking    Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Oh my gosh, I cannot hear JC explain why they have to keep Angie in the house any further. SO I've decided not to watch BBAD anymore until Thursday night ....when Sam is no longer HOH and Angie is evicted from the house and  doesn't win her way back in!
(manifestation  crystalball )
(Sam has also been getting on my last nerve with her 'advice')

I have had it up to here with JC.  DK

I mean talk about 'know-it-alls'. He's one of the biggest ones in the house.  Man this year the house is full of them! But Bay, Sam, JC and Angie are the most annoying of them all. And at the moment, JC is on top of the list.

Tyler needs to school JC some more. Or like I said, just give up on him and work on Fessy. And just let JC vote against the house. JC won't like it very much when he realizes his vote meant nothing!

On a sidenote: How hilarious is JC in his speedo?  chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:53 pm

JC is on borrowed time. His one shot at HoH and I think he got cocky and that's how he slipped and fell. His problem is that he does not listen to reason. The conversation with Tyler when he tried to tell Tyler to stop thinking with his dick. I don't see where he got that from, it's obvious that Tyler has no feeling for Kaitlyn. Why on earth you would want to keep someone who is clearly on the other side, over someone you can manipulate is beyond me. You know 100% Rockstar is voting on the other side, with Kaitlyn, you at least have a 50/50 chance to get her to vote on your side.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
JC is on borrowed time.  His one shot at HoH and I think he got cocky and that's how he slipped and fell.  His problem is that he does not listen to reason.  The conversation with Tyler when he tried to tell Tyler to stop thinking with his dick.  I don't see where he got that from, it's obvious that Tyler has no feeling for Kaitlyn.  Why on earth you would want to keep someone who is clearly on the other side, over someone you can manipulate is beyond me.  You know 100% Rockstar is voting on the other side, with Kaitlyn, you at least have a 50/50 chance to get her to vote on your side.

Believe it or not, but I completely agree with you! Shocked

Even though I want to see Angie leave because I cannot stand her, I also think it's a better game move if they evict her now, rather than when she gets to jury, because like we've been saying, she will be a bitter juror. And also she will not be swayed. There's just no way. Like Tyler told JC, he can get KarmaKait to change her mind, there is NO way he will get Angie to do so.

But JC doesn't get it. He doesn't listen to reason. He doesn't seem to understand that KarmaKait, can easily be swayed by Tyler... and maybe even Brett as well, now that she's given him a handie! TeeHee

I still think JC's motive is personal and he wants KarmaKait gone immediately because he wants Fessy to himself. And I'm sure he'll want Hay gone right after KarmaKait walks out the door.

JC is a moron.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:37 pm

I think we are all on the same page for sure. At the end of the night they had decided to keep JC in the dark on the vote and make him think Brett was voting Kaitlyn out. They said keeping Kaitlyn only works if they make sure that Fessy and Haleigh vote her out.

Then today Kaitlyn opened her mouth and questioned Angela about something and pissed her off. Angela and Kaycee brainstormed that at least with Rockstar the 3 girls are safe and they can figure out how to save the boys.

The next flicker in the vote came when Rockstar went to Kaycee to campaign and the first words out of her mouth were that she knows Kaycee votes with Rachel, and Kaycee figured out that it came from JC and called him out on it. It was not a confrontation and quite subtle, but JC got the message loud and clear. (I think if this girl gets pushed at all, it could be fun to watch from what I saw today).

L6 is starting to get tired of JC's antics and thinking that he controls Fessy when it is obvious he doesn't. He freaks out when they talk about taking out Fessy which looks sketchy as well.

JC has some good instincts about the game, but his downfall is his tunnel vision. And Lizzy, like you, I don't get why he REALLY believes that Tyler is falling under Kaitlyn's spell but he really believes it. If I was Tyler when he said that, I would have said "oh you mean like you are thinking when it comes to Fessy?"
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 am

UGH!!!!! So of course I couldn’t stay away and tried to watch BBAD tonight and oh my gosh... I wanted to strangle JC! So apparently Kaycee and Bay talked and then Kaycee went to talk to Tyler and Bro 1 and told them something about KarmaKait and then Bay was telling Hay, Scottie and Fessy I guess about the same convo she had with Kaycee... but I could not hear a damn word because that piece of shit JC wouldn’t shut the hell up! I was livid!

So now I’m going to see if I can find out what the heck Kaycee and Bay were saying.

Ugh, I can’t stand JC!
Mad6
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:52 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
UGH!!!!! So of course I couldn’t stay away and tried to watch BBAD tonight and oh my gosh... I wanted to strangle JC! So apparently Kaycee and Bay talked and then Kaycee went to talk to Tyler and Bro 1 and told them something about KarmaKait and then Bay was telling Hay, Scottie and Fessy I guess about the same convo she had with Kaycee... but I could not hear a damn word because that piece of shit JC wouldn’t shut the hell up! I was livid!

So now I’m going to see if I can find out what the heck Kaycee and Bay were saying.

Ugh, I can’t stand JC!
Mad6

Here is what I was able to hear through my headphones on the feeds. Some of this doesn't make very much sense to me, but here goes anyway.

Kaycee went to Bay and said that it looks like they are all going to vote for Rockstar to be evicted. She said it would help if they knew for sure what Haleigh and Fessy were doing. Kaycee asked Bay to find out for them.

Bay then went to talk to Haleigh, Fessy and Scottie, and was kind of calling them out for letting their votes be known. Haleigh said she was not voting for Kaitlyn to stay, she was just telling Kaitlyn that to shut her up. She explained that now the entire house is voting to keep Kaitlyn instead, so their stupid plan backfired on them as far as keeping Rockstar in the game. Bay of course blamed it on Kaitlyn and Tyler. She said she doesn't want to be stuck in the middle and now she is just going to wait for someone to tell her how to vote.

I get Bay is playing both sides, but I am not sure what the hell she was doing with this. She was calling Haleigh and Fessy out for telling Kaitlyn they would NEVER vote against her which changed the vote to sending Kaitlyn out of the house. But if everything went through and the vote was more split to keep Kaitlyn, Fessy and Haleigh would know that Bay flipped on them and hung them out to dry, so how was she going to explain the change in her vote? Unless she was planning on blaming it on someone else. This is a lot of moving parts.

She later talked to Rachel and seemed really pissed that they changed everything but will vote whatever they tell her to do. I know she HATES Kaitlyn, but I thought she was okay with Rockstar so I am confused by this. The only thing I can think of is that she wanted Katilyn to come back into the house and target Fessy to get him out of the house because Bay sees Fessy as a liability for her.

Wait a minute, as I was typing this I think I figured out what her motivation is now! She is still thinking it will be a battle back thing and Rockstar has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Swaggy in most competitions, but Kaitlyn has shown herself to be more of a competitor (she did a memory comp where she only missed 2 questions and the physical comp on the trees). Yep, this is why she is so pissed about Kaitlyn being the evictee right now for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:02 pm

That line of thinking is not bad. Yes, we know that Swaggy has no shot of coming back, but they don’t. Now that they know someone is coming back, I can see why they could deduce that. It could even go back to my original line of thinking when the power was introduced that depending on when the power was used determines how many or in a battle back
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
That line of thinking is not bad. Yes, we know that Swaggy has no shot of coming back, but they don’t. Now that they know someone is coming back, I can see why they could deduce that. It could even go back to my original line of thinking when the power was introduced that depending on when the power was used determines how many or in a battle back

It is absolutely a plausible line of thinking in the BB house. I was just trying to figure out why she was so gung ho to "save" Kaitlyn when she can't stand her. Of course she is not big on Rockstar either, but she was visibly pissed when she saw things falling through.

But it looks like Rockstar is staying now and Kailtlyn will be evicted, then we know she is coming right back in. After Fessy and Haleigh downloaded every piece of dirt they know about Kaitlyn to Rachel and asked that she let others know, they now believe they flipped the vote. Funny thing is that was where it was going anyway, but let them have their limelight for a bit.

Fessy and Tyler had a talk this morning to compared notes on Kaitlyn and it was like Fessy was having these light bulb moments when Tyler was saying.............she's saying and doing the same thing with me.............even though Tyler has had Kaitlyn's number (and Haleigh's before that) for quite some time. Fessy even told Tyler "they were good" because I has been Kaitlyn that kept them at each other and such.

Now it will be interesting when Kaitlyn comes back in because even if it is a unanimous vote, she will run to Fessy and Tyler for explanations. L6 could easily flip her over to their side (in case she gets in power) stating that Fessy and Haleigh flipped the vote last minute. It would be pretty tough to deny it at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JC... Please stop talking    

Back to top Go down

JC... Please stop talking
Page 1 of 1