Share | 

Bayleigh's nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Bayleigh's nominations   Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:06 pm

Rachel and Brett are on the block. Rachel is crying in the HN room, not sure if this is supposed to be an act or what because she knew she was going up, but it is Kaycee sitting with her, so I guess I am confused by it.

Kaycee then went to talk to Bay who told her that Brett and Rachel go together and she is trying to even up the sides? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Kaycee then says she understands how hard it was for Bay. Seriously?

I really hopes this all blows up in her face somehow because she was on my last nerve 5 minutes after she got her HOH room and it is only going to get worse.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:14 pm

They are talkingabout potentially putting Scottie up as a replacement nom. This would be the absolute worst thing they should do. If someone comes down, JC or even time to throw the switch on Tyler needs to go up. If Scottie goes up, he's going home, plain and simple. Scottie is on Bays side of the house and they are currently outnumbered, so he would go home and they would be down yet another number. This HoH reign isn't even a day old and is already a dumpster fire
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Brett: We f*cked up. Kaitlyn would go up now. Rachel: I know. That's why I was advocating so hard for us to keep Kaitlyn!

This was a comment actually made before the noms were official, but Rachel told Brett what Bay was going to do. I am surprised it took this long for someone to say it. I am not sure Rockstar would have finished that puzzle quite frankly either if they had pulled off the blindside because she would have been an emotional wreck more so than Kaitlyn even was. So they would have successfully evicted Rockstar and Kaitlyn would have been the #1 target for Bay to avenge Swaggy. And who knows, maybe Kaitlyn would have pulled off the HOH, which would have been a drama filled hot mess for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
They are talkingabout potentially putting Scottie up as a replacement nom.  This would be the absolute worst thing they should do.  If someone comes down, JC or even time to throw the switch on Tyler needs to go up.  If Scottie goes up, he's going home, plain and simple.  Scottie is on Bays side of the house and they are currently outnumbered, so he would go home and they would be down yet another number.  This HoH reign isn't even a day old and is already a dumpster fire

I don't think she will consider Tyler because she gave her word without him even asking for it. She told everyone that he is off the table this week, and I think she would be afraid that he would stay on votes and then she would be a target for him next week. Granted she has her own power app so she is not a nominee, but she can easily be a replacement nominee.

Scottie promised on the bible that he didn't do the vote and professed his loyalty to her, but her and Rachel actually believe he is lying and the fact that he swore on the bible like that doesn't set really well. She might see this as her only time to get him out believing he really doesn't have her back.

Bay really doesn't see this as a sides/numbers thing even though she said something about evening up the sides. She wants to avenge Swaggy (Brett lied about his vote, Scottie lied about his vote and wore a Swaggy shirt while doing it, and JC encouraged Kaitlyn to backdoor Swaggy) and become the queen of the girl's alliance so the girls will rally around her and keep her safe at all costs (a la Paul last year).

I said it immediately after we found out she won, it was a stupid thing for her to win this week. She was in a good spot and not on anyone's radar. Now she is putting up a supposed ally in Rachel as a pawn when it is completely not necessary. She is going right at Brett and letting it be known he is her main target, so if he stays Bay moves ahead on the target list for him instead of Rockstar. She has let out the information about her power app when it was completely not necessary. She has told Rachel that Fessy "kind of knows" about the power app which means she must be VERY close to him and she professed to Rachel that she NEEDS Fessy in this game. She proposed to JC he might be a pawn, so he is another one who could easily go after her.

And now she has let it be known that Scottie is a potential replacement nom simply because she doesn't believe what he is saying about a rogue vote that didn't even make a difference anyway.

Yep, Ctown, you are right a dumpster fire for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:48 pm

No doubt Rockstar would've completed the puzzle. It was 6 pieces and was designed to be easy. I don't buy that emotional wreck crap. They had to scramble to change the ending of the show because they thought no way would someone fail it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:02 am

Evil Dick used that "emotional wreck" ploy on a regular basis and always believed in it, so I am surprised you are not a fan. I am not saying it is why Kaitlyn lost (although I think it contributed to it), but if the vote had been a blindside like they planned and Kaitlyn stayed, Rockstar would have been an emotional wreck more than Kaitlyn was for sure, and I think there is a good chance she would have failed at the task as well.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:46 am

I’m not talking about uses it as a ploy, I’m saying that the puzzle was designed to be very simple where emotional wreck or not, you focus and get it done. A 5 year old could’ve done that puzzle in 2 and a half minutes. Production wanted someone back in. I guarantee you there were meetings all dat at CBS on how to proceed. It will likely be a battle back added to an endurance comp like you said. This way they don’t have to add a comp. they normally have the entire season mapped out and this fucked it all up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:59 am

Rachel tells Kaycee in HN that she wants to pick Kaycee for POV if Bayleigh is okay with it. Kaycee says she needs to talk to Bayleigh. Rachel says Bayleigh told her she won't put up Tyler, Ang or Rockstar so only two replacements are Scottie & JC.

What the hell is this, a dictatorship? Why would Kaycee have to get permission from Bay to be picked for the veto? This is getting just plain stupid at this point. I get that there are certain choices that would look sketchy (like her picking Tyler), but there shouldn't be any weird looks from the girls in the house for that pick and that is all they have to be concerned about at this point. Who the hell is she supposed to pick? Rockstar? Haleigh? Fessy? Gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:36 am

According to Bay, Fessy is not an option to pick because he’s won enough and it would put a target on him. Now as to who Rachel picks, Bay should have zero say. Yes, she’s the pawn but she still wants to come down. She is free to do whatever she wants to come down.

Funny thing is Rachel holds all the cards. She knows about Bays app. She knows who Bay wants to use it on. Bay did huge damage to her game by telling Rachel. If anyone outside L6 goes up as a replacement, they’re going home
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:25 pm

I was completely flabbergasted when she told Rachel, even without being asked anything about it, she just blurted it out. It was REALLY stupid. I think she expected this to make it up to Rachel that she was being used as a pawn, but Rachel is actually pissed because there were other options like JC or Scottie to go up against Brett. She claims this was to make it even to the girls on both "sides" of the house, but JC or Scottie would have done that.

Like I said when she initially won, she was really stupid to win this HOH because of the position she had in the house at this time. And now she is just pissing people off left and right, trying to make the people she wants to piece together for her group (where she is protected on all sides) work together, and that is just making her look completely selfish. It is an individual game, but if you make it known that you think you are the most important person in the group and dismiss everyone else and beneath you, the target on your back just grows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh's nominations   

Back to top Go down

Bayleigh's nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: