New Alliance - The Hive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:29 am

This alliance has no chance either. Bayleigh, Fessy, Haleigh, Rockstar and Scottie. So still one person in her alliance knows of her app and everyone in the soon to be broke L6 knows. Bay is already calling herself Queen of the hive. Let’s watch them implode Thursday when they get blindsided again
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:32 am

This girl is something else. Queen bee! She won a crapshoot HOH and now she is the leader of the alliance?

Funny thing though, when she was talking to Fessy today she mentioned to him that Haleigh is getting too close to Tyler. She said the last thing she needs is Haleigh getting to close to him and they have to turn their 6 person alliance into a 5 person alliance. I am guessing she is now including Tyler in the group, but that is behind the backs of Rockstar and Haleigh.

Bay is also playing with fire with Haleigh and Fessy. When she talks to each of them alone she says things to them that will get under their skin about the other one. Like telling Fessy that Haleigh doesn't give him the attention he deserves after all he has done for her, she is spending time with Tyler and Brett. Then she tells Haleigh that Fessy tries to control her too much and she should not stand for it. I get her strategy that she needs each of them to be more loyal to her than to each other, but there will be a time when notes are compared for sure.

Like you said, this alliance has NO CHANCE of sticking together and the blindside eviction this week will blow shit up pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:48 pm

They haven't even been blindsided by the eviction and there is already infighting within this stupid alliance, and Bay is the biggest cause of it. I posted that she is pushing buttons on Haleigh and Fessy, but it seems that her plan is working TOO good because now they are barely speaking. It didn't help that Haleigh laid in the hammock with Brett until 5:00 a.m. and Fessy got up a couple of times and saw them out there.

I think she was trying to feel Bay out a bit about keeping Brett, but Bay said "he would be loyal to you, but Rachel would be more loyal to me." She makes statements like this all the time that basically she doesn't care if someone is against anyone within her alliance as long as she is in a good spot. It really is something to watch for sure.

Fessy is also pitching to Scottie that they start an alliance with the 2 of them and Tyler. There is already kind of an agreement of sorts that they will only put up girls on the block just to make sure the numbers are more even, but he wants a straight up thing. Not sure where that is going to end up.

Fessy talked to Bay today about Haleigh's "bad behavior" and she placated him to a certain extent, but he basically said they will ride the game together, but he doesn't want to hang out with a girl that acts like that outside the house. So basically because she didn't fall into line and gush over him and stop talking to any male person in the house, he is done with her, or so he says. This is probably the only reason he doesn't want to think about saving Brett.

Oh, and when Bay and Haleigh were talking, they were saying that they can use Rockstar as a pawn when they need to because if she goes home, that is okay too. So there is no solidarity on this team at all. I think if Bay spends her power this week, Fessy will be done with her as well to be honest.

Brett did pitch to Haleigh to at least give him a pity vote so he doesn't go out unanimous. So this could really throw off the vote count because they are trying to hide JC's vote to pin on Scottie, if there is another one, not sure how they will explain that one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Fessy is also pitching to Scottie that they start an alliance with the 2 of them and Tyler.  There is already kind of an agreement of sorts that they will only put up girls on the block just to make sure the numbers are more even, but he wants a straight up thing.  Not sure where that is going to end up.

Yes, the 3 of them are have nots and are all aware of the all girls thing. Fessy doesn't seem concerned with it at all, because he said they will naturally turn on each other because that's what women do. This is just horrible gameplay. You know its a matter of time before you become the target. Now Fess and Scottie are under the impression that Brett is going home this week. Once Rachel is evicted, Tyler needs to bring both JC and Brett into this group so they can come up with some type of strategy. It will even the numbers at 5 each once Rachel goes home. It should be no secret to them that Rockstar is the one pushing this girls thing, the group of them need to get together and get her out of the house. Once that's done, it's game as normal
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:43 pm

Fessy is a bit more comfortable with it because he thinks the girls in his group are protecting him (and of course don't forget Bay's power that only he knows about within their group). That being said, he is at least talking about the situation and the guys (JC has not been included yet because he doesn't think this is a real thing, I guess) have all agreed that if they get HOH, the nominate only girls.

Scottie has tried to pitch to Fessy about keeping Brett this week and pondered which votes they might be able to get, but Fessy said there are no girls in the house who would go along with that and they would need at least 1 of them. Truth be told, he is thinking with his little head on this one because he can't stand to have Brett in the house because Haleigh seems to enjoy hanging out with him more than she does Fessy.

I agree with you that it is easy to see that Rockstar is driving this for sure. Plus she said in her eviction speech that she gave some of them a goal to execute and they know who they are. Well, hello, all the guys know that she didn't talk to them. Like you said, you cut her and it is back to regular game play for sure. Of course, if they have a chance to send Bay out through the backdoor with her power in her pocket, then Rockstar could wait another week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I agree with you that it is easy to see that Rockstar is driving this for sure.  Plus she said in her eviction speech that she gave some of them a goal to execute and they know who they are.  Well, hello, all the guys know that she didn't talk to them.  Like you said, you cut her and it is back to regular game play for sure.  Of course, if they have a chance to send Bay out through the backdoor with her power in her pocket, then Rockstar could wait another week.

Bay's power is basically meaningless now since everyone knows she has it. No need to backdoor her with it in her pocket. If I'm HoH next week, I tell her that I know she has the power, and if my nominations get overturned, she is the replacement nom should veto be used. Even if she denies she has it, I simply tell her that is the rumor that's going around and if by some coincidence a power overturns, she is the number #1 suspect, so she better try and figure out who has it if not her. Basically you are turning her advantage into your advantage. Just keep your word about not backdooring her if she doesn't use it and you're golden. And each HoH does the same thing until the power expires. Then you get Rockstar out first, and Bay is basically your puppet
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I agree with you that it is easy to see that Rockstar is driving this for sure.  Plus she said in her eviction speech that she gave some of them a goal to execute and they know who they are.  Well, hello, all the guys know that she didn't talk to them.  Like you said, you cut her and it is back to regular game play for sure.  Of course, if they have a chance to send Bay out through the backdoor with her power in her pocket, then Rockstar could wait another week.

Bay's power is basically meaningless now since everyone knows she has it.  No need to backdoor her with it in her pocket.  If I'm HoH next week, I tell her that I know she has the power, and if my nominations get overturned, she is the replacement nom should veto be used.  Even if she denies she has it, I simply tell her that is the rumor that's going around and if by some coincidence a power overturns, she is the number #1 suspect, so she better try and figure out who has it if not her.  Basically you are turning her advantage into your advantage.  Just keep your word about not backdooring her if she doesn't use it and you're golden.  And each HoH does the same thing until the power expires.  Then you get Rockstar out first, and Bay is basically your puppet

I like your plan, except for not backdooring her. If you have a chance to evict that power from the house, you would be silly not to do so. Rockstar is annoying but she really doesn't have much power or pull in the house. She could put up 2 of the people from the HOH's group and if Fessy, Scottie or herself win veto and keeps it the same, then one of your own group go home. I like the plan I posted on the other thread better because it either flushes the power or evicts it from the house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Tue 4:52 PM PT Faysal to Rockstar: I do not have a crush on Haleigh. I see her as my baby sister.

Not sure this actually belongs here, but we have been hijacking threads all over the place. This is Fessy saving face. He is crushing on her hard and just can't get past the fact that she is not falling at his feet because he saved her with the veto. Add to that Bay pushing buttons all the time and he is trying to push away from her. But, she can pull him back with hug and a smile. But again, this is just more evidence of trouble in this alliance because of the in fighting that happens daily with one or more of the members.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 pm

The problem with the alliance is that they are all horrible game players. They have been on the wrong side of every vote except the one that was basically unanimous.

Bay- Huge case of HoHitis and completely botched her power by revealing it to the other side of the house. She also shares detailed plans with the other side of the house

Fessy- He is more interested in a showmance than he is in playing the game, and when he does play, he makes bad move after bad move.

Hayleigh- Doing nothing more than using her flirtations to further herself in the game. That is her only strategy

Scottie - Probably the best among them, although when he was HoH he laid out his entire game plan to Tyler.

Rockstar - Makes it a point to tell people that once her mind is made up, stop trying to convince her of anything. Not a good thing when the other side has the power
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 pm

Whether you liked him or not, Swaggy was the key to that alliance, once that idiot put up a member of her own alliance in the second week, it was over for them. She doesn't turn on him and this is a completely different game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:46 pm

You are spot on with your assessments of the individuals in that group. I would also add that Fessy is also ENORMOUSLY concerned with looking like an idiot in the public eye by being fooled by someone (especially a girl) in the game. The irony of that is the person who is playing him more than anyone else in the house is JC, the person he trusts the most in the house.

As far as them as an alliance, if Swaggy had stayed, sure the game would have been entirely different for sure. But that group had no hope of sticking together with him or without him. And another irony here is that Bay was probably the biggest reason that Kaitlyn flipped on Swaggy. She felt like she was on the outside of the group looking in, so she would point out problems with the Kaitlyn, Fessy, Haleigh triangle and push buttons for both of those girls and then with Fessy too. She would tell Swaggy about Kaitlyn being shady and Swaggy would take Bay's side. Bay is the one who got Swaggy and wound up about Kaitlyn and it cause that HUGE rift. It is still Kaitlyn's fault the group has had no chance by turning on Swaggy when she did, but Bay was actually at the root of it blowing up so quickly.

Scottie is the best in that group, but admitted to Tyler long ago that he was actually pushed into that group because of the deal Steve made with Swaggy's group. Now I think he feels stuck and is trying to get a core group within that group he can work with, and they are not making it easy for him for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This alliance has no chance either. Bayleigh, Fessy, Haleigh, Rockstar and Scottie. So still one person in her alliance knows of her app and everyone in the soon to be broke L6 knows. Bay is already calling herself Queen of the hive. Let’s watch them implode Thursday when they get blindsided again

Did they seriously name this alliance 'The Hive'? Was that Bay's idea? Who does she think she is Beyonce?? Because Beyonce's fans call themselves the Bey Hive... Bay is cray-cray.

And she's definitely not the Queen of the hive.

:facepalm: hand No
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:43 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Did they seriously name this alliance 'The Hive'? Was that Bay's idea? Who does she think she is Beyonce?? Because Beyonce's fans call themselves the Bey Hive... Bay is cray-cray.

And she's definitely not the Queen of the hive.

:facepalm: hand No

They were discussing this last night and apparently it was Scottie who made their 5-person alliance official and came up with the name. They all have nicknames within the group. Bay is queen bee, Scottie is honeycomb, Rockstar is buzzed. Either Hayleigh or Fessy is stinger and I don't remember the last one.

Fessy was making fun of Scottie for calling them a 5-person alliance and coming to them with a name already in his head because they were already a 4-person alliance and he is just on the outside. Haleigh said it is because Scottie knows they have the numbers and he really has nowhere else to go. Truth be told, he sees a bunch of dysfunctional idiots who will believe anything they are told that he can lead down the garden path and use them as votes until they are evicted.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Fessy was making fun of Scottie for calling them a 5-person alliance and coming to them with a name already in his head because they were already a 4-person alliance and he is just on the outside.  Haleigh said it is because Scottie knows they have the numbers and he really has nowhere else to go.  Truth be told, he sees a bunch of dysfunctional idiots who will believe anything they are told that he can lead down the garden path and use them as votes until they are evicted.

This is just another example of Fessy's horrible game play, he just told Scotty that he is low man on the totem pole
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Fessy was making fun of Scottie for calling them a 5-person alliance and coming to them with a name already in his head because they were already a 4-person alliance and he is just on the outside.  Haleigh said it is because Scottie knows they have the numbers and he really has nowhere else to go.  Truth be told, he sees a bunch of dysfunctional idiots who will believe anything they are told that he can lead down the garden path and use them as votes until they are evicted.

This is just another example of Fessy's horrible game play, he just told Scotty that he is low man on the totem pole

Fessy is a complete moron period. I can see why JC wants to get him all to himself because he will just do what he is told (once the showmance is off the table that is).

He honestly has it in his head that he can just win vetoes all the way to the end of the game. He has done well in comps, but still doesn't have an HOH and one of the vetoes he won was thrown to him by Tyler.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:48 am

chap5788 wrote:

Fessy is a complete moron period.  I can see why JC wants to get him all to himself because he will just do what he is told (once the showmance is off the table that is).  

He honestly has it in his head that he can just win vetoes all the way to the end of the game.  He has done well in comps, but still doesn't have an HOH and one of the vetoes he won was thrown to him by Tyler.

He was bitching earlier tonight about another memory comp coming up. Saying why bother casting athletes if it’s all memory comps. Now I’ve accepted the fact there will always be recruits, but c’mon, they can’t all be physical

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:48 pm

They just had an endurance comp for crying out loud. Sure it wasn't built for him, but it was still a "physical comp" so he needs to get over it. And what the hell is he bitching about, he won that memory veto last week without much of a problem?

You know what comp he REALLY, REALLY wants? The slip n slide. He is convinced that he will smoke everyone in the house in that one, just like he thought he would do in the wall comp. Personally I think he is too big and too heavy to do well in that one and can't wait to watch him struggle the entire night trying to do it with a lot of face plants. He will blow a gasket for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:46 am

This really is the stupidest alliance in B.B. history. Tyler and JC both insist they voted Brett out and they all believe that. They are sure two of their own flipped. It’s not hard to figure out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:34 am

Now Fessy, Haleigh and Scottie think Rockstar and Brett have a secret alliance. All it took was JC telling them he saw Brett and Rockstar talking, then Fessy connected the dots with saying Brett’s biggest selling point to him was nobody would see those Fess and Brett working together and Rockstar must’ve bought it. I guess level 6 is alive and well after all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:57 am

Tyler admitted he voted for Brett to stay. The vote they can't seem to account for is JC's vote because none of them suspect JC is the one to do it. They are officially the dumbest people I have ever seen. I can't wait until Fessy figures out that JC has been lying to him the ENTIRE game and making a fool out of him. He was so worried about being played by a girl and it turns out to be his best friend in the house who he seems to trust 100%.

And how about this one? Rockstar is actually more pissed off that Brett stood up and said that Rachel was the head of the all girls alliance. I think she feels like she is not going to get credit for this on the show or something. She kept bringing it up when this alliance was talking together and Fessy kept dismissing her. I just find it funny that she is actually pissed that she was not being named as the person to start the thing, when most people would be relieved that it came out that way. She is just plain stupid. And she is about to stroke out about Brett staying yet again. Now the "hive" thinks she could be in a secret alliance with Brett...............you just can't make this stuff up.

Oh, and Bay told Tyler and Brett (I didn't hear their conversations first hand, but heard them talk to each other after) that Fessy knew about the power. Brett laughed that about 2 minutes later Fessy came to him and said he knew NOTHING about this power. This gives Brett a bit of information to make the wedge a bit bigger between Fessy and Haleigh that he has been working on for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance - The Hive   

Back to top Go down

New Alliance - The Hive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: