Share | 

Bay and Tyler's power apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:29 pm

I am assuming that Bay has to go to the DR before noms and state whether or not she wants to take over and put up her 2 choices. But if she does that, do the hg's get to see the 2 people the original HOH nominated before they are changed to hers? I wondered about this and I assume they would see it since Sam's bonus life came into play after the eviction was revealed. She had also explained that every week they pulled her into the DR to ask if she wanted it used that week and she had to tell them ahead of time and then it would come on the screen the way it happened on Kaitlyn without revealing who had the app (even though everyone knew Sam had it).

And with Tyler's power app, we know that he has to declare himself in the cloud before the noms or the veto replacement ceremony happens. But do they reveal the nominations as usual and then the cloud icon comes on the screen and says Tyler is in the cloud and the HOH has to name a different person right then and there? This is what they did to Cody last season. That would be a pretty dramatic thing for sure like it was for Cody.

There are easy ways around Bay's app since everyone except JC, Scottie, Haleigh and Rockstar know about it. If anyone from Tyler's side of the house win HOH, they could easily placate Bay and ask for her "advice or suggestions" for nominations and then tell her they are going with her suggestion. She will feel comfortable and might not use her app.

Then there are 2 roads to take. First is to put up her and Rockstar on the block and reveal her power to the rest of the house stating that Rachel told them about it before she left. At that point the only way she is coming off the block is if she wins the veto herself. Fessy won't risk Haleigh going up and even if he was pissed enough at Haleigh (happens daily) I don't see him risking it as a game move either because that puts him on an island with only Bay against the rest of the house the following week.

The other is to put up Haleigh and Rockstar with Rockstar as your target. Say nothing about the power app at all. With the 2 of them on the block, chances are the veto is getting used. Fessy will want to save Haleigh again, but Bay will protest. That is when the HOH tells Fessy that the entire house knows about the power app and if he doesn't use the veto so they can backdoor Bay with the power in her pocket he will be target #1 the following week. Point out to him that even if Bay uses her power app the following week, the backdoor will be there for him or her to be evicted and then they are solo in the game.

Quite frankly I hope both apps get played next week, it just complicates things too much and I want to see them just play the game without that hanging over them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:49 pm

The biggest problem I have with Bay telling everyone about her power is that it robs us of the entertainment we would get out of it. I'm not sure if we will see the original nominations or not, but can you imagine if say JC is HoH and he goes to nominate Haleigh and Bayleigh so he can have Fessy to himself, but when he turns the keys, Tyler and Bretts pictures appear? That would be fabulous.

But I think you are correct, we will see the original noms and then get a little chime saying that a power is in play, explain what is is without revealing who has it and then change the noms. For Tylers app, it will be hard to hide that it was him who had it, simply because he is the one being saved. Sure, he'll try to sell it that someone else used it on him, but that's a very tough sell. I know people think he's foolish for not telling his alliance about it, but I think that is smoothed over easy. The only way to keep a secret between two people, is if one of them is dead. Nobody in his alliance gains an advantage by knowing about his app.

I still think Rockstar needs to go before Bay, power or no power. Bays power can be controlled. Sure Rockstar is not a risk to win anything (especially now that we've had two crapshoot HoH comps), but just her stirring things up in the house can be a detriment to anyone, especially the guys. Rockstar has made it a point to let everyone know that she is not budging on anything once her mind is made up, so unless she's in your alliance, she does you no good and needs to go.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 am

Yes, she did rob us of that element of surprise if she had kept it a secret. But even if she had kept it a secret, it would have been even more dramatic if the original noms were shown and then the chime with the new noms. In any event, we agree that she was a complete moron for telling anyone she had it given the position she was in at the time not knowing who she could trust in the game.

Now as far as Tyler, the way things have played out, I guess you could say that it was probably best not to tell anyone, because Rachel was already talking about how Tyler was sitting pretty this week before she was even on the block. So, he may have lost his support there. However, I think he should have at least told Kaycee the other day when the solidified their final 2 deal. She has been telling him EVERYTHING and he kept that from her. If I am in her position, I am pretty pissed about that. She has shown herself to be completely trustworthy with him because she never revealed the information she had about Sam's power app that others didn't know. I suppose ultimately he can say that he was worried about telling the group because of Rachel. He had a feeling she would get neurotic if she was ever on the block (and she obviously did) and then everyone would know. He could tell Kaycee privately that since it didn't really affect their group and can't be used by the entire group, he didn't want to put her in a position to lie, something she has said she has a hard time doing with people she cares about.

I get what you are saying about Rockstar, but she isn't even sly with any of her tactics. She is not a comp threat by any stretch of the imagination. She implodes when she is on the block. She is a very easy target. That being said, I can see her being one of those "we can get her out any time" kind of people and then you turn around and she is in the final 4 all of the sudden. This was a point Brett made last week when he was on the side of sending Rockstar out instead of Kaitlyn, then retracted his thought process.

Now if they can flush out Bay's power, then fine let her stay and go after Rockstar. But if she doesn't use it, when veto is played, she needs to go out through the back door with her power app in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 am

Yes, Rockstar is one of those can get her out anytime people, but each week she is in there you know she is a vote against you and also know she’s gonna be talking shit about you week in and week out.

You turn Bays power into your advantage, by letting her know if she uses it, she is the replacement nom is enough to keep her from using it. Yes there’s always the chance she could use it and try to keep noms the same, but look at it this way, Brett wins HoH. So Bay wants to use her power to target Tyler and Angela (at this point they will know Angela voted against them). Ok, now you have Tyler, Brett and Angela already playing in veto. If one or more of them picks hg choice, someone from their side is being picked. Your only hope is Fessy gets drawn and could win to leave noms the same. I don’t think she’s willing to take that chance. You promise her safety and stick to it. She’s already going to be pissed being on the wrong side of the vote again and you could maybe pull her to your side. That dynamic of the actual HoH playing in veto against 2 people on his side already is a big factor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:22 am

Yes, Rockstar is a vote against you, but at least you know EXACTLY what she is going to do every week, which can be beneficial as well.

Like I said, I am with your plan up until the point of keeping her in the game after the veto. Having that power looming is a variable that you don't need.

So what happens if Fessy wins HOH and he doesn't want to be outright target certain people and they decide to use it strategically in the sense that SHE takes over HIS HOH and makes some very bold nominations thinking they can blame it on Scottie, JC or Tyler (at this point they don't know that everyone knows about it)? He gets to take a shot and Bay isn't going to be backdoored by him if veto is used. Sure ultimately it will be revealed he knew about the power beforehand, but he could easily say that he didn't think she would use it "against" him and blame it all on her behind the scenes.

Regardless of how that plays out, you are losing a number from your group because the initial noms are from your own group and the replacement as well.

My motto is flush that power out or evict it, then it is done.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 am

If Fessy uses that veto, then you backdoor her. The deal is off because she used her power. Let’s face it, Fessy is the only one that has a chance to win that veto (well maybe Scottie). Is Bay really going to take that chance? Yes you know what Rockstar is doing each week, with the others you at least have a chance to sway them. Even if that chance is 10%, that’s better than 0%
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Okay, apparently the stupidity gas is running through the house again. Brett is planning in his speech to reveal the all girls alliance and that Kaitlyn told him about it before she left led by Rockstar. Then he is planning to tell everyone that Rachel told him that Bay has a power app. When he told Tyler this, Tyler said a few minutes before the live show he was going to tell Bay that Rachel was spreading information that she has a power app.

Can they be any more stupid? Sure Brett is giving everyone in the house their "excuse" for voting to keep him over Rachel to save face with Bay, but so what? Angela and Rachel were planning to tell Bay AFTER the eviction that she had come to each of them separately to make a final 2 this week, swearing loyalty to them. After thinking about that and the fact that she threw their names out to Bay as pawns when she had already volunteered herself to go on the block made them realize they could not trust her. If she was still pissed, they planned to tell her that Rachel was spreading a "rumor" that Bay had a power app so they knew she had to go.

Tyler also had planned to tell Bay just before the show that he didn't care if he was the only one voting against Rachel, he can't get past the fact that she threw that rogue vote out there (not true but that is the story he and Bay came to the other day when talking alone) that could have framed him. Bay is not counting on Tyler's vote anyway, so this was a plausible explanation and the fact that he told her beforehand would build trust.

But the one looming thing that Brett and Tyler is NOT considering is that Rachel has A LOT of information to throw out there to everyone before she leaves as well. What if he gives his speech first? She will follow up with telling everything she knows about L6 and it would only take a few seconds. This blows up EVERYONE's game, and if they don't win that HOH, 2 of them will be on the block with another one as a replacement nominee.

I really hope this was something they were just kicking around and SOMEONE will think it through and decide it is a bad idea.

Another STUPID thing Tyler did was tell JC about Bay having a power app. I would bet money that he will start telling Fessy that he has "figured out" that Bay must have the power app and they have to target her next because she could use it against them. He always wants to look like the smartest guy in the house, knowing everything that is going on and then advises Fessy (and others) on the game when it is inside information he has instead of some great instinct or something. Fessy will run right to Bay and ask if she told anyone else. She could confess to him she told Rachel to gain trust or she could just lie and say she didn't. Next thing, she pulls Rachel into a room and asks if she told anyone. Does Rachel lie? Does she admit she told Angela? Does she go on to tell Bay about L6 at that point?

Not that it is anything earthshattering that there are still "sides" to the house, but you put this L6 alliance together with actual facts and it explains what is happening each week up to this point and they no longer have any wiggle room, it will be win or go home going forward.

I cannot believe that once again they are going to screw up what was a very good plan to get through this week and use Bay's power app to their own advantage.

On another note, it will sure be a lot of drama to watch in the coming weeks for sure, but with all the secrets revealed, I think it will kill some of the gameplay we might get without this happening.

If ever there was a time for the DR to intervene it is now. A few of the right questions about advantage/disadvantage to revealing or keeping it secret could do the trick if they posed them to Brett and Tyler especially.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:40 pm

I see no point in calling them out. All that does is puts a target on Brett's back when he stays. The knowledge is more powerful when they aren't aware that you have it. Angela has been pushing this for a few days now, at least the girls alliance part. IMO all she is doing is keeping the focus off herself and placing it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I see no point in calling them out.  All that does is puts a target on Brett's back when he stays.  The knowledge is more powerful when they aren't aware that you have it. Angela has been pushing this for a few days now, at least the girls alliance part. IMO all she is doing is keeping the focus off herself and placing it elsewhere.

That is EXACTLY what I am saying. In this game information is very valuable. If they do this, they are throwing that value away.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:35 pm

I was reading updates on Big Brother Daily and I couldn't believe Brett was planning this. Also, it seemed like Angela was egging him on.

How stupid could they be? First of all, why reveal that he knows about the all-girl alliance? Because that's basically throwing Angela, Rachel and Kaycee under the bus. And secondly... why on earth would you throw someone from your own alliance under the bus? Revealing that Rachel told him about the power app is so stupid on so many levels. Like ctown and Chap said, knowing Bay has the power app is something you keep for yourself to use to your advantage. And again, Rachel was in your alliance. She messed up. You let her go. The End.

And also, doesn't Tyler realize that if Brett says shit about Rachel, Rachel could very well spill the beans right before exiting the house. Doesn't he worry that she might reveal that he's been working with them this entire time??

The fact that they turned on Rachel so quickly was pretty stupid also. They should've tried to fix this, instead of freaking out. YES, Rachel and Angela didn't tell Tyler about the all-girl alliance and so that scared him, but he has Kaycee and in all honestly, did he really think Angela would be gung-ho with an all-girl alliance? I think she would've used the all-girl's alliance, but not be a part of them.

He should've just rolled the dice and removed Brett from the block and Scottie would probably be going home right now. But Rachel messed up by freaking out (that's why pawns go home! Because they don't act their part as pawn, they freak out!!), and Tyler messed up by just not going through with his plan.

And I don't understand why these people cannot keep their mouths shut!!

Level 6 is dunzo.

I'm SO done with the HGs. But I am still rooting for:
Tyler, Kaycee, Brett and the POOP emoji!
Smells like Shit! chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Now Brett is planning on layingeverything on Rachel and not mentioning Rockstar for the all girls alliance. What does this accomplish? Absolutely nothing. It just makes you look terrible yet again and a loose cannon. Someone who can keep their cool while on the block and bottle it all up until your eviction speech. He is also saying that if he goes first, Rachel will be too flustered to be able to say anything. Yeah, I cant see anything going wrong with this plan! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:31 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Angela to Brett-You have to blame the app on her (Rachel) tomorrow. That seals everything.
Kaycee- And the detail. Angela-You are going to have to be quick #BB20

WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?

How can Rachel be blamed for the app? Oh and we are voting Rachel out because she told our entire alliance about the power that the other side of the house got. In fact, she is responsible for Bay getting that power because it ws given to her first and she then gave it to Bay!

Do these idiots even hear the garbage they are saying. I really hope Tyler comes to his senses and blocks this from happening
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 pm

Angela is covering her own ass here, or so she thinks. She has been worried about what to tell Bay about her and Kaycee flipping their votes. If Brett "reveals" all this information during his speech, then they can easily say that they can't work with someone so sketchy to reveal (or lie about) information people give them.

If they think that Rachel won't stand up and put all of them on blast, they are crazy. Rachel knows the only person she gave details to about the power was Angela. She did tell Tyler she had some information about the power app and hinted it was Bay, but he tried to get details from her today, and she said she would tell him when it was pertinent. So where is the bulls-eye going to be? It is going to be squarely on Angela and Tyler either when she is giving the speech or when she is walking out the door.

This is just plain stupidity. Their original plan was for Tyler to tell Bay he was voting for Rachel because of that vote and it makes him not trust her. He doesn't care if he is the only vote (Bay assumes it will be unanimous), etc. This is a good story especially since he was going to tell her before the eviction.

JC was going to blame his vote to keep Brett on Scottie. Brett has been spending all this time with Scottie and Scottie has been reporting information about their talks back to his "hive" group. But with another rogue vote after last week and the Swaggy vote, that puts a suspicion on him for sure. And he KNOWS Rachel is targeting him because Bay told him so. This is a good story and is plausible.

The girls were going to tell Bay, AFTER THE EVICTION, that Rachel had made final 2 deals with both of them this week and had given them misinformation about Tyler and Bay as far as the veto was concerned, so they decided that they just couldn't vote for her to stay. They don't need people they can trust. This is a plausible story as well.

With those plans, they keep the information secret and then they can either placate Bay so she won't use the app and backdoor her this week, or throw some noms out from her side of the house to make her use it and then send someone out through the back door as well. This is just stupid, there is no other word for it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 pm

So Bay is supposed to believe that the only person that Angela, from the other side of the house, told about this power is Brett and that they had no idea until he just said so. This after everyone already knows Angela and Rachel were a pair.

Look, Bay is going to be pissed regardless, Brett is too stupid to see the forest for the trees. He is beingset up. All this will do is put the focus solely on him and off of Angela and Kaycee. Stevie Wonder can see this, you don't have to be an outside viewer, you just need a bit of common sense.

They don't even need to explain themselves to Bay. A simple "I did what I thought is best for my game" is enough. She has no power left and only had it because of a crap shoot comp. And telling her you know about her app completely negates the advantage you have knowing it because now she's aware that everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Angela to Brett-You have to blame the app on her (Rachel) tomorrow.  That seals everything.
Kaycee- And the detail.  Angela-You are going to have to be quick #BB20

WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?

How can Rachel be blamed for the app?  Oh and we are voting Rachel out because she told our entire alliance about the power that the other side of the house got.  In fact, she is responsible for Bay getting that power because it ws given to her first and she then gave it to Bay!

Do these idiots even hear the garbage they are saying.  I really hope Tyler comes to his senses and blocks this from happening

What they think they are doing is getting Rachel blamed for betraying confidences within their "girls alliance" whether it is Bay's power app or when she was throwing other people's names under the bus after she volunteered to go on the block and then changed her mind.

Regardless of the explanation, it is just plain stupid.

Oh, and Lizzy, as far as turning on Rachel quickly, that is really not the case. She started getting more neurotic the week that Winston left the house. She was always up Angela's ass about this plan or that plan. The only good one was that they were going to distance themselves a little bit so as not to be seen as a pair, but then she added to that where they would actually trash talk and almost target each other. Angela had to back her down on that a bit.

She wanted to branch out to others on the other side of the house, which is good, but she seemed to be acting a bit shady about it. JC is on their side, but she would corner him and really get aggressive about interrogating him about it. JC would then complain to Angela. Just things like that here and there. And she claimed she was obtaining information from people on the other side but never really came back with anything of value.

Then she started last week talking about how Tyler was sitting pretty in the game and none of them were. Angela pointed out having to deal with Kaitlyn daily and getting her to backdoor Swaggy helped them ALL a lot so he has to cover his ass a bit. And last week when they were going back and forth about Kaitlyn or Rockstar she got a bit pushy and almost freaking out at times especially with JC and Angela and Brett both told her she needed to dial it down and she did.

Then you come up to this week and she goes to Bay and basically volunteers to go up as a pawn. Angela and Scottie were sitting on the bridge waiting for their turn to talk to Bay and Rachel was talking so loud they actually heard her do it. Then she thought about it, talked to Angela about it and figured out it was a stupid idea. She went back up and said she didn't want to be a pawn and threw out Angela and Kaycee as possibilities because they haven't really shown their capabilities but Rachel has. So instead of trying to get herself OUT of being on the block, and suggesting someone from outside their L6 alliance (like JC or Scottie), she chose 2 people from her OWN alliance as alternatives. Rachel in one of her freak out moments even admitted she had suggested them and Bay confirmed that she did it.

Then you have Rachel believing what Bay is telling her over what Tyler is telling her without batting an eye instead of checking things out was shady as well and considering Bay was using her instead. She even hedged on telling Angela about Bay's power instead of telling her right away so another kind of shady move. Then once they got ALL the information, she figured out that Bay was the one who was playing her and she had to apologize all over the place, but by then the chips were all down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:09 am

ctown28 wrote:
So Bay is supposed to believe that the only person that Angela, from the other side of the house, told about this power is Brett and that they had no idea until he just said so.  This after everyone already knows Angela and Rachel were a pair.

Look, Bay is going to be pissed regardless, Brett is too stupid to see the forest for the trees.  He is beingset up.  All this will do is put the focus solely on him and off of Angela and Kaycee.  Stevie Wonder can see this, you don't have to be an outside viewer, you just need a bit of common sense.

They don't even need to explain themselves to Bay.  A simple "I did what I thought is best for my game" is enough.  She has no power left and only had it because of a crap shoot comp.  And telling her you know about her app completely negates the advantage you have knowing it because now she's aware that everyone knows.

Well actually Bay came away from her talks with Rachel and others thinking that Rachel has actual feelings for Brett. She also believes that Rachel and Angela were not as close as they once were because the haven't been spending as much time together (one plan Rachel actually executed), and Rachel had been hanging out with Bay's side of the house more thinking she was jumping from the other side of the house possibly. She sees Angela and Kaycee as a closer duo which is what she has been telling Fessy. So her telling ONLY Brett in any other situation might make sense, except for one BIG glaring problem...............HE IS ON THE BLOCK NEXT TO HER! Why the hell would SHE give HIM that ammunition to use against her?

And this plan about exposing it in his speech was originally Brett's idea. He proposed it to Angela and she jumped right on it seeing her opportunity to blow shit up so it takes the heat off of her vote to keep Brett.

Brett and Angela blame Rachel for the spot they are in at this point because she volunteered to go on the block and then to get out of it threw Kaycee and Angela out as other options. Bay was looking for a willing pawn and Rachel gave her one. I think JC would have been the nominee had Rachel not been so "okay" with it from beginning. Now they are letting their desire to go off on her in some way cloud their judgment. I really thought Brett was smarter than this but obviously I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:42 am

So now that the entire house knows that Bay has the power app, how do you think SHE should play this going forward? She has it until they are down to 8 people. I think she should basically let it be known publicly that she have no intention of using it because what would be the point, more blood on her hands? Then if she ends up on the block after a veto in those 3 weeks, she has that as a bargaining chip for votes promising protection the following week.

I was also going to suggest she lie about the length of time it is in play, but I wonder if production would allow her to do that? There is that rule they actually enforced last season and Rachel actually found it in the rule book this year, that a person can't lie about a power they have. Now I don't know if that just means you can't say something like "I am safe for 3 weeks" when you don't actually have a power. Or if it would come into play if she were to try to say that it expires this week or next week. Last season when it happened, they made the person go and come clean to the person they lied to.

Now Fessy has been making the rounds throughout the house making it a point to say he knew NOTHING about this power. JC even said "you are close to her, you have to know" but then dropped it. Tyler said "she told Rachel, but didn't tell you?" I think he is going to wind up showing people that he actually DID know about the power app.

Now I wonder what she will say to Haleigh and Rockstar? Will SHE tell them that Fessy was the only one she told before this week because when Swaggy left, she had no idea who she could trust, which puts Fessy in a shitty spot considering he has been all over Haleigh about their final 2 and having to tell each other everything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 am

Lying about how long it’s good for does no good. Then when/if she uses it, she’s exposed again

Fessy is foolish for not admitting he knew. Although he has to do is say he was keeping the info in his back pocket because neither JC or Tyler were in danger so why risk it getting out.

Even if Bay tells those two idiots she only told Fessy, how does she explain how every other person in the house new. This definitely puts her in a bad spot. Her entire alliance should have been told about that and Rachel never should’ve been told. It’s whats gonna get her evicted from the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:02 am

Well of course she would be exposed when it was used, but she regains the element of surprise. Think about it, if everyone thinks it ends this week and she doesn't use it, they think they are clear. Then the final week or a week she believes isn't going her way, she uses it and totally catches the HOH off-guard because they are not planning for it to happen. Done at the right time with the right HOH, it could be valuable for sure.

It doesn't really matter because it seems she is now sharing more information with Tyler and Brett rather than her own group. I think she has finally realized that her group is completely dysfunctional and wants to jump ship, the problem is that the other ship has already sailed away.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:44 am

She’s got diarrhea of the mouth. She’s now confessing to the entire other side of the house.

Element of surprise doesn’t mean much at this point. The anonymity was the strongest part of the power. That’s now gone. Sure, she can catch someone off guard, but that still puts her in danger to be backdoored
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
She’s got diarrhea of the mouth. She’s now confessing to the entire other side of the house.

Element of surprise doesn’t mean much at this point. The anonymity was the strongest part of the power. That’s now gone. Sure, she can catch someone off guard, but that still puts her in danger to be backdoored

I agree with you. She just keeps talking and digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Sure she can be backdoored at that point, but the 2 nominees that she saves could easily be votes to save her to stay if she is on the block post veto against someone on the other side of the house. Two votes is a big deal at this point in the game. It is a risk, but she gets to take a shot without being HOH and then can compete the following week. Otherwise she is just going to have to let it go and not use it at all, which is an option, but why not try to get something out of it if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:47 pm

A little thing worth mentioned, earlier today, I think it was after noms but before the hacker comp, Production mistakenly put the cloud app logo on the memory wall. It didn't show who it belonged to but some conspiracy theorists are claiming it was a heads up to Tyler that he may have to use it this week. They say its too coincidental. I call BS on that, if they really wanted to influence it, they would do it in the DR. Make it so that Tyler is after Haleigh in the DR before the hacker renom ceremony and simply tell him or at least put the idea in his head
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:57 pm

Last night when Bay was talking to Angela, she was telling Angela how her power app worked. She said that she has to go to the DR before the nomination ceremony and tell them her nominees and when the ceremony happens the hg's would see that the power app was played and who her nominees were. She said that she can't override or change the nominees. And then she said she can't override the hacker, which is an obvious thing because hacker happens after noms. Then Angela said, "none of the apps override he hacker" and Bay agreed. Not sure if this was their speculation or if they were told this when they were briefed about the situation.

Tyler was very, very nervous before the hacker ceremony, and I don't think it was an act. I really think he would have used his app if it was available to him, but this is just my opinion, not based on any solid facts or anything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Tyler told Sam about his power app and that even if Bayleigh stays and tries to put him up, it won't work. No idea why he is now sharing this information. It almost seems like he's trying to flip the vote to keep Bay. If that's the case, it reeks of DR manipulation
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:23 pm

They have all been worried about Sam and her vote this week. They think she has heard things from the other side about people making fun of her or using her because of what she said the other night. I think he wanted to show her that he trusts her more than anyone, but the first thing she asked was why he didn't tell her about it before. I don't think she will tell anyone, but I think in her mind Tyler can save himself anyway, so why do they have to get rid of Bay. But of course she doesn't understand that if uses it at the nom ceremony there is still a backdoor and his group is pissed because he didn't tell them about his power.

Another unforced error here for sure. He should have just spelled it out that Tyler and Angela will be the noms by Bay regardless of who wins HOH and left it at that. If she was wishy-washy, leave it alone and get the votes from others........Brett, Scottie, JC and KC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bay and Tyler's power apps   

Back to top Go down

Bay and Tyler's power apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: