Dick at Nite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Dick at Nite   Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:05 pm

I know nobody on here watches, but last night he had on Rachel Reilly and she divulged some interesting info. It seems that she had contact with JC before going into the house. Nothing earth shattering, but she just mentioned some advice she gave him about how to behave in the house and such.

Also, we all know she recently hosted a comp, she based her opinion on people by how they reacted to her, she seemed sincerely offended that Fessy didn't know who she was, and that while Tyler did know who she was, he didn't fawn all over her. Dick was quick to point out that part of his strategy is to downplay how well he know the game.

The funniest part of the show was when she called Angela a floater. I think Dick was going to jump through his computer. Went off on a tirade about all these years later, Rachel still doesn't know what a floater is. Funny stuff
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Dick at Nite   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Leave it to Rachel to base people's game on whether or not they fawned all over her. She always needs to be the center of attention.

The floater conversation..........we have had already, so I will leave that part alone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Dick at Nite   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:20 pm

The part I found interesting was that she had contact with JC before he entered the house.

The rest was just funny stuff that I wanted to post. She is really a lot more secure now, but that little thing about people fawning over her, showed that quite a bit of that insecurity is still there. Brenden actually does a good job of reeling her in, but they were each calling in from a different location. He was at school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick at Nite   

Back to top Go down

Dick at Nite
Page 1 of 1