Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Angela HoH   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 pm

***WHEW***

That was close, I did NOT want to see a Rockstar HoH. The only good that could have come of it is Tyler using his app. But now we may see Bayleigh use her app, unless Angela puts my plan in place and tells her in no uncertain terms that if she uses the app, she's the replacement. No ifs, ands or buts! I still think that's the right play even though everyone knows about it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Actually now that everyone knows about it, that probably is the ONLY way to play it, but I would still put her up after veto if the chance is there.

I find it funny that the other night Angela said to Brett that this was going to be the best HOH to win because the blood will be on Bay's hands and lo and behold she decides to actually go for it (thankfully) and win it.

If I were in her position, I would put up Scottie and Fessy. Tell them both you have a backdoor plan in place and wanted to be sure that she had strong people in the veto so it will be used. They may think it is a BD on Tyler. Then if veto isn't used, she gets a big competitor out of the house. If it IS used, Bay goes home with power app in her pocket.

Now we have this stupid hacker bullshit is coming into play. I was looking forward to regular big brother in the next week or two with these stupid powers being done.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:24 pm

I haven't watched yet, but Twitter stated we'll find out more about the hacker app on Sundays show, which means if it's on the feeds, we'll likely find out tomorrow.

I'm glad Angela won, now we get to see her play. She's been under the radar this whole time, but she has been doing things, like helping to flip the votes. It will be very interesting to see how this HoH plays out. I just hope it's not another HoH-itis week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:16 am

I will be interested to see Angela actually play too, but I think she wanted this HOH for the specific reason she said the other night, it is the HOH you can win and not get blood on your hands because she thinks Bay will be using her power this week.

And you mentioned this on the episodes thread and then here about Angela flipping votes. I was going to comment about it on the other thread, but forgot.

Angela wasn't the one to flip the vote on Kaitlyn. JC got to her about flipping the vote and THEN she started thinking they needed to send Kaitlyn out and campaigned for it. She listens to what JC thinks A LOT of the time. JC is also the one who got Brett thinking that Kaitlyn was the best option. So JC gets more credit for that one.

This week, Angela did flip on Rachel, no doubt, because I think she saw an opportunity to let Rachel go thinking she was a liability going forward in the game. I think she has been looking for something like this to happen for quite a while now.

In any event, I hope Angela actually PLAYS this week and doesn't just sit back and let things happen or do things to "make Bay happy" or something stupid like that. She needs to get ALL the details from Bay and that will be very easy to do by taking Bay's side saying that Rachel should never have told anyone about it and Bay had the right to not tell ANYONE about it, etc. She could also say things like Rachel leaving was to protect Bay since she kept them safe this week. Once she has all the details then she can decide how to proceed.

The other night Brett told Angela if he stayed and one of their people won HOH, he would suggest putting him on the block against someone prominent on their side like Fessy. He believed that this would keep her from using the app and they could take a free shot at Fessy. In my opinion this is completely stupid. You put up 2 targets and then after veto decide what to do, but you have all the options open without anyone on your own side in ANY danger whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:44 am

I agree it would be stupid to put Brett up. I never agree with putting up a pawn. You put up two targets. It’s that simple. If one comes down another goes up. Although it could be entertaining to see another Brett speech
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:11 am

Looks like Angela is ready to play. She is thinking of putting up Rockstar and Fessy. She is going to tell Fessy that he is not a target and she is putting him on the block with someone he can easily beat in veto to pull himself off. If he comes off she is thinking possibly about backdooring Scottie because she believes Scottie is HER biggest threat (probably correct on that one).

Tyler did warn Angela that JC will not like Fessy going on the block and I agree he won't like it. As I stated before JC has A LOT of pull with Angela for some reason, and I see on BBAD right now he is pushing going after Bay instead of Scottie or Fessy. It will be interesting if she caves to what JC wants simply because he is an informant for them or not. She should go with her own plan, it is not like JC is going to leave their group because they have A LOT of dirt on him so he is stuck with them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:50 am

I saw this as well. Rockstar is going up for sure, but it all doesn’t really matter at this point because this stupid twist removes someone. The hacker will be anonymous so it will likely be a while after noms that we find out. The comp needs to be played, everyone has to go to DR so it isn’t tipped who won. The whole thing is stupid. I hope Angela wins it so it doesn’t get used and is only good for this week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 am

Angela is playing this pretty smart in her talk with Rockstar. She is basically telling her that neither one of her initial noms are her actual targets because of all the variables with the powers and the hacker thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   

Back to top Go down

Angela HoH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: