Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:03 pm

WTF, why do they have to keep mesing with the game. These people are playing, you don't need twists. Remember in BB 17 when they stopped the Gronk parties with the explanation that they didn't need it because so much game was being played? This season has much more gameplay and they still mess with it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:21 am

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking when she announced it. I am thinking it is going to be like that stupid thing they did in Frank's last season with the individual timed comps in that stupid trailer. This will be another 4 hours of time the feeds will be down while they "compete" for it.

This is a pretty good cast with ups and downs, smart play, very stupid play, etc. There is no reason to screw it up with more clutter. If they want to have another stupid comp, then have a have-not comp or they have to compete for food as a house or whatever, but this is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:51 am

Probably more stupid gameplay than smart gameplay. But hey, it’s gameplay so I’m fine with it. I would love for them to bring the food comps back. I don’t mind the feed down time. Those were fun.

I think this new twist is something they just came up with to either bring someone back, or stop an eviction. How awesome would it be if it’s a way for Rachel to come back after that goodbye message Angela gave her? I noticed in the interview, Julie didn’t give anything away, she just said “you’ll see when you watch”
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:09 am

The HGs are aware of the hacker thing. According to a convo between Fess and Hayleigh, the noms go up, the hacker comp is played and the hacker can change one nom. Wtf? Leave the fucking HoH alone. Bays app is bad enough

Disclaimer: this not confirmed. Might be speculation on their part but was discussed after feeds came back from a 24 minute break
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
Probably more stupid gameplay than smart gameplay. But hey, it’s gameplay so I’m fine with it. I would love for them to bring the food comps back. I don’t mind the feed down time. Those were fun.

I think this new twist is something they just came up with to either bring someone back, or stop an eviction. How awesome would it be if it’s a way for Rachel to come back after that goodbye message Angela gave her?  I noticed in the interview, Julie didn’t give anything away, she just said “you’ll see when you watch”

I take this back, I just saw The Who,e interview where Julie revealed the votes. Before I had just seen the end of with Angela’s goodbye message
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:24 am

They must’ve told them exactly what it does. Now Angela and Tyler are talking and saying if Bayleigh uses her app, the hacker can change one of them. I guess it’s like an extra veto. Only it’s a diamond veto
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:47 am

I have listened to several conversations in the house and everyone has said the same thing.............the noms are done as usual (or Bay's power is used), the hacker comp is played and the winner can change one of the noms. Then the week proceeds as usual.

Here is a tidbit that I picked up from a conversation with Angela and Kaycee. Apparently when they were being briefed about the hacker comp, Angela asked about a battle back and they were told they would not be having one. I find it weird that they would actually tell them that first of all, and secondly if they actually did tell them that, then there almost HAS to be some other stupid twist coming up that will either stop an eviction or reset a week or something, because I just don't see them giving up on having 2 DE in a season, especially one as up and down as this one. I guess it is time for Ctown to find the dates, do the math and tell us how this can or can't play out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 2:39 am

The math right now says zero double evictions. So if no battle back, an eviction will be stopped. That being said, I can’t see production flat out telling them there won’t be a battle back. Of course production can do anything and instead of a battle back, America “votes” someone back in, one of the hackers gets to bring someone back. The possibilities are endless
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 2:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
The math right now says zero double evictions. So if no battle back, an eviction will be stopped. That being said, I can’t see production flat out telling them there won’t be a battle back. Of course production can do anything and instead of a battle back, America “votes” someone back in, one of the hackers gets to bring someone back. The possibilities are endless

Okay, that makes sense, it is all in the wording. She specifically asked about a battle back and they simply denied it knowing it would be some other way to bring someone back. I thought it was weird that they would even answer the question in the first place.

And here is another tidbit of information I just heard, Rockstar said the hacker also gets to cancel out somebody's vote? If that is correct, this is getting ridiculous. The hacker gets to put up a nomination and cancel a vote too and they can do it anonymously? Of course with these idiots everyone in the house will know who won it by the time the feeds return from the comp being completed except maybe Scottie or Tyler.

I would really like to see the hacker thing end up putting JC on the block. Nobody is looking at him as a target and he thinks he is running the entire house. His paranoia would be OFF THE CHARTS especially knowing he just threw that vote out there that has the "hive" scrambling. I would love to see how he handles it and watch him try to investigate who would do it to him. Another one would be Sam to go on the block from the hacker. She would of course blame Haleigh or Rockstar (probably the only ones who would actually want to do it), but it could be used to frame them as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 2:58 am

I could get on board with either of them going up. But who would do that? JC has everyone misted and Sam is just Sam. Now that I think about it, if anyone is gonna do it, it would be Haleigh.

And I really hope they can’t cancel a vote. It’s too much as it is and that just puts it over the top
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 3:13 am

The JC thing, I could see Bay doing it to remove Fessy from the block without any suspicion that it was her. She is not big on JC and sees him as an obstacle, so it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Oh geez, now Sam is having a house meeting and proposing that everyone throw the hacker comp to her and she will vow not to ever use it. She will cancel her own vote every week as well (so apparently it is a thing). She said then they can play the game without the threat of this thing coming into play. JC then pipes up that people are not going to want to do that if they are one of the noms because they could go into the hacker comp and then remove themselves. Sam points out that the hacker comp doesn't ensure their safety, they could go back up after veto. She is really adamant about this stupidity and most people are just dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 3:53 am

This just gets worse now. The hacker also can put themselves in the veto. So let's review...............

The hacker can change one of the nominations, put themselves in the veto comp and cancel a vote? Seriously? This is just ridiculous.

Only positive is that this is only in play for 2 weeks and then maybe, JUST MAYBE we can get back to playing regular big brother.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Everyone assumes that the person who wins the hacker comp will not use it because everyone will know they did it when they play in the veto. But I think only Tyler and Scottie have figured out that you can take someone else off the block, put another person on the block and then name the original nominee to play in the veto instead of yourself therefore everyone believes that is the person who won and puts a target on them for future. If they are already on the block it would seem redundant to remove them from the block if they are a target of the hacker winner, but can you imagine the drama that would cause? That would definitely be worth it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 3:56 pm

I guess we're gonna have to wait until Sunday to see the full details of it when it airs on the show. Unless my production source can coherently tweet it out. Of course we will know who played in and won veto by that point
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Feeds went down about 10 minutes ago for the hacker comp. Will likely be down awhile if they have to do 11 individual runs so nobody knows who wins.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:36 pm

This is from an unconfirmed source, just thought I'd throw it out, it does make sense

POV draw during the hacker weeks:
Hacker secretly picks a player to play in veto, then the HoH chooses 2 more chips, if the chip she pulls in a nominee, that nominee gets to choose who they want to play in veto
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:00 pm

I think if Tyler wins it, he will share with the rest of L6/L4. He needs to look open and honest with them since he is hiding the other app from them. As the numbers go down, it is zoning in on him being the one who won it, so if he wins and shares the information, then it looks good. And I think that the group they have left will be able to keep their mouth shut about it if they don't want the information out there, especially if they decide to be devious about it being used in a certain way.

Scottie told Tyler last night that if he wins it, he plans to tell everyone he won it because he doesn't want any secrets coming back to haunt him and he has enough shit swirling around him at this point. But he may have been trying to get Tyler to be open about it if he wins it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 pm

At this point, Tyler should start floating the idea thatfor all they know the last power app is already gone and was removed when someone got evicted, the only person he can't blame it on is Steve since everyone knows Sam got hers in week 1. These idiots are gullible enough to believe that it went out the door with Swaggy and the only reason he didn't use it is because he was blindsided..

That being said, feeds just came back but no word on who won it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Nobody taking ownership yet. The HG's are being called alphabetically into DR for a quick session, the hacker ceremony is expected to follow.

At this point there is only speculation. Scottie had said earlier if he wins he would confess so nothing looks shady. He is on the block and is being told he's a pawn. If he won this thing, the best move for him would be to pull down Rockstar and put Brett up and throw the shade on her. It's a risky move, but it could pay off
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Update from my spoiler resource is the Haileigh is the hacker this week. That is all she reported
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Tyler is the renom from the hacker. I saw speculation on jokers and other sites that Haleigh was the hacker, but I have not heard any evidence of it. She is in the bedroom speculating with Fessy and then again with Bay. Bay said she KNOWS it wasn't Fessy because he told her right after. Haleigh doesn't act like she did it.

From watching people talking, I think it is very possible that Scottie won it himself or possibly Bay. She is laying in her bed and doesn't seem to be interested in speculating things.

I think they also said that Fessy was named to play in veto, but it was really hard to hear.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:51 pm

Another update from my spoiler source who has been 100% accurateL

@realvegas4sure wrote:
In case anyone doesn't know: Haleigh powers are that she can replace a nom (Scottie coming down, Tyler up), pick a player for veto, AND nullify one vote

I pretty much takethat as confirmation on it. So Tyler still has his app and he's now worried since a vote gets nullified, that takes away one of their numbers. At this point, I'm unsure how Bay, Scottie or Fess would vote. But at this point I think it would be in Hayleighs best interest to let Fess know that it's her and if he wins to leave noms the same. If he pulls down Rockstar, Haleigh could be a replacement or Scottie could go back up. Fess will not be able to figure this out on his own.

The speculation is that she will choose Fess, but we on't know that until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Haleigh has not fessed up to anyone and is playing just as confused as everyone else, and is doing a good job of it. She also told Fess that if he wins veto and takes someone down, she might go up. That's a better way to play it rather than telling him she is responsible. The only way it backfires is if Tyler convinces him to use it due to the girls alliance thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 11:38 pm

All of the speculation is that Haleigh picked Fess to compete in veto, but I'm not so sure, she told Brett that she thinks tomorrow will give things away, if Scottie is the one picked to play in veto, that pretty much means it was him. Now I'm curious to if she named it yet, or will tomorrow. Would definitely be a good move to throw it on Scottie.

But Scottie also told JC, Fess and Haileigh that if he plays and wins veto, he will save Tyler to show that it wasn't it. This scared Fess because he thinks that would make him the replacement. That would be an awesome scenario and would certainly have all their minds racing. It's about time Tyler feels a little heat. Now put JC up there and let him feel it a bit as well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:44 am

I know your source has been accurate so far, but I really don't believe that Haleigh is the hacker. I have went back and watched all the conversations she has had and I don't believe she could be that convincing. I also don't think she is smart enough to come up with a plan like pulling Scottie down, putting Tyler up, picking Fessy for veto to send Tyler home.

I have watched her talking with Scottie this week strategizing about how to proceed in the game and some of the things she would propose to Scottie were just plain stupid. He would explain to her why her plan would not work and you would see the light bulb come on. Plus I think she would take Rockstar off the block and leave Scottie up there against Tyler.

My suspects right now are JC or Bay with Fessy an outside chance. This is just speculation and opinion, but here is the information I am basing my choices on.

Bay: Right after the ceremony was over and Tyler was put up, she went straight to her bed acting like she was going to sleep. Rockstar and Haleigh came into the room and she seemed so disinterested in what had just happened. Like she really didn't care who won it or anything. Rockstar and Haleigh were speculating and Rockstar said it was probably Scottie. Bay suddenly jumped into the conversation and said that made the most sense. Then Rockstar and Haleigh continued to speculate about who he would name to play in the veto and Bay said he will choose himself of course. Haleigh said that would be too obvious. She then said that Scottie has to secure his own safety by winning veto and keeping noms the same.

Fessy came into the room and said he thinks it was Scottie and if he did that to someone he was supposed to be good friends with it was a shitty thing to do this early. Bay just laid there not saying anything. Fessy then said he thought he would be the one named to play in the veto. Bay popped her head up and asked why he thought that. He started to explain it, but couldn't really articulate what he just heard from Tyler and JC and Bay interrupted and said something about it being stupid and Scottie would obviously pick himself.

Next thing was Kaycee was talking to Angela, Brett and Tyler in the HOH room and said that she was able to sniff out Bayl lie that she didn't have the app a couple of weeks ago and she was acting the same way this time. Kaycee said during the ceremony something was going to be announced on the intercom and Bay asked, "wait what are they going to show" as if she was worried about something. Kaycee thinks she took Scottie down to pin the hacker on Scottie.

This would be a smart thing for her to do at this point because she believes it was either Rockstar or Scottie who screwed her over on the votes. She also sees Tyler as a lone wolf free agent that could potentially take her far in this game. So what better way to get Tyler away from working with Scottie than to pin this on him. And if Tyler stays on the block, she could be a very crucial vote for him to stay in the house. And remember, she kept the secret of her power app from everyone in the house except Fessy for a very long time even though people were speculating she had it.

JC: JC went to Tyler after the ceremony and asked if Tyler won and used it on himself to make sure he played in the veto as some sort of strategy. It was a really stupid question that I found very odd. Then he started saying it might be Brett who did it because he doesn't want Scottie and Tyler to be too close. Tyler shot that down quick and JC just got quiet for a minute.

Then Fessy came in the room and they talked about it being Scottie that did it and Fessy was saying that it would be a shitty thing to do to someone who is supposed to be a good friend like Scottie and Tyler are supposed to be. They were speculating other things and JC said there saying nothing and just looking at the 2 of them. Fessy said if he gets to play veto and wins he will take Tyler off the block 100%. JC then told Fessy not to tell ANYONE that is his plan for now. Then Scottie came in the room to talk to Tyler and Fessy and JC left.

JC and Fessy went into the geo room to talk. Right away JC says it could have been Brett who did it to take out Tyler because he is a physical threat to him. Fessy didn't think that would be right because Tyler actually helped Brett stay in the house, etc. JC changed the subject to telling Fessy not to tell anyone what he will do with the veto and if he plays he can take Tyler off the block. Fessy was worried he would be a BD option if Tyler wins and takes himself off the block, but JC said that would not happen because Angela really likes him. This is complete bullshit and JC knows it. Then he said if Fessy could be the one to save Tyler this week, then Angela would be thankful to him for helping in her HOH and would work together moving forward.

Then Fessy asked JC what HE would have done if he had won the hacker. He said if he wasn't on the block, he would have done nothing. If he was on the block, he would take himself off. Then Fessy said what about one of the girls. JC mentioned Bay as a possibility. Then further explained that the hacker could have been thinking they could pull off someone to make them look bad, then put up someone against Rockstar that they know would not go home because they can change the vote, etc. It sounded to me like he might have hatched one of his little plans to cause chaos and in the end make himself look like a genius on the show.

JC wants to keep Tyler in the game, but he wants Tyler to be loyal to him and to also work with Fessy (his dream final 3). If he took Scottie off the block, this breaks up Scottie and Tyler because Tyler will blame Scottie for doing it. If Fessy can win the veto and take Tyler down, that brings Tyler and Fessy together on the same side for the first time in the game. And if noms stay the same, he simply will cancel a vote he knows would go against Tyler so he would definitely stay. And most importantly in this situation JC is one of those people who can actually keep his mouth shut and lies very, very well to others, but gets suddenly quiet during conversations when he really has something to hide with people he is the closest to.

Fessy: This is an outside chance. He is a bit sketched out by Scottie and the vote thing and I think wants to play the game with Tyler and that side more than his own. So I could see him trying to make the situation where he can be the one to save Tyler, plus he can put himself in the veto to make sure he isn't a backdoor option. I just don't know if Fessy could actually keep a straight face when talking to Haleigh or Rockstar about the situation, so he is an outside chance in my book.

Like I said, these are my opinions and speculations based on conversations I have listened to and past behavior of people in the house, so take them for what they are worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacker competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Hacker competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacker competition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next