Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:43 am

I’m gonna stand by vegas, who has been spot on. It makes the most sense. Everything you just laid out has a lot of moving parts. Now if vegas is wrong, she loses all credibility, which I’m fine with, she just gets unfollowed. I still think she’s a part of production and these spoilers get leaked when production wants them to
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:29 am

I don’t think Hay has the power. Only because she was whining to Fessy tonight on BBAD and it just made me think she doesn’t have it.

I think it’s either Scottie and he saved himself and figured people would think it’d be so obvious if he took himself down that there’s no way he won.

Or it’s Bay. For the reasons Chap mentioned! I’m leaning towards Bay! And she doesn’t believe Tyler will go hone. I think she wants Brett or Angie to go!

Or it could be Brett! Maybe he’s retaliating because Tyler didn’t pull him off the block and he wants Tyler to feel a bit of heat. But knows he’ll be safe. And also this is his way of ensuring Angie goes home??

Either way, I think Tyler will be saved by veto and hopefully Angie and Bay end up on the block and both of them go hone! Haha
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
I’m gonna stand by vegas, who has been spot on. It makes the most sense. Everything you just laid out has a lot of moving parts. Now if vegas is wrong, she loses all credibility, which I’m fine with, she just gets unfollowed. I still think she’s a part of production and these spoilers get leaked when production wants them to

This person may well work for production and leaks spoilers and/or information periodically, but it doesn't mean that they are putting out the whole story either. The statement gives all the information about what the hacker gets by winning the comp and names Haleigh as the hacker to stir up interest. Throw in Tyler going on the block and it makes it a big deal.

Like I said, my post was completely speculation and opinion, but the more I watched last night, the more I believe that Bay has it. She was talking to Haleigh last night and Haleigh was speculating on who might be the replacement nom and Bay said confidently that it will be Scottie because Angela wouldn't want to get more blood on her hands. Every time Haleigh said something against Scottie being the one, Bay would say he was acting or remind Haleigh about the rogue voting and things like that. Bay is trying too hard to sell that it is Scottie. And Haleigh is trying to hard to find out who won it. I think if it was her, she would not be talking about it so much and "trying to figure it out".............she would probably be trying to either not talk about it at all or just push Scottie as the culprit plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:42 pm

I just don’t see a point for this person to leak false spoilers. If she didn’t know, she’d just not post. Putting out false info just makes her unreliable. Sure, it’s entirely possible she’s putting out false info on purpose but until that happens I’m gonna lean towards believing it.

This is one thing I don’t like about this cast. I have no problem with keeping secrets, but do some camera talking and let the fans know what’s going on for things like this. It’s a good strategy for AFP votes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I just don’t see a point for this person to leak false spoilers. If she didn’t know, she’d just not post. Putting out false info just makes her unreliable. Sure, it’s entirely possible she’s putting out false info on purpose but until that happens I’m gonna lean towards believing it.

This is one thing I don’t like about this cast. I have no problem with keeping secrets, but do some camera talking and let the fans know what’s going on for things like this. It’s a good strategy for AFP votes

Okay, so you are speculating she works for production. Is it possible that they don't want people thinking she actually works for the show so she has to make a mistake now and then? Or is it possible this is a person who has a source inside the show who gives them information and they got the name wrong, Haleigh and Bayleigh sound a lot alike and if it is coming through the grapevine or through the game of telephone, someone screwed it up along the way? Or is it possible, as I stated originally that they wanted the information about how the hacker works and just randomly chose a name, gave the information and that Tyler was going on the block to stir shit up?

I remember you had another source in the past who put out information about the format for new seasons and such, and while they were pretty reliable, I believe even you said it was not always 100%.

The hacker is someone who wants:

1. Tyler and Scottie not working together.

2. Tyler to sweat a bit, but not actually go home (judging from the veto choice) and possibly be indebted to this person as a much needed vote this week.

3. Try to mess with Angela's HOH so it doesn't go smoothly.

4. Enjoy exerting power without anyone knowing it is them.

That sounds like Bay to me. My second guess is still JC. I guess we will find out tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:53 pm

And here is another thing I just thought of, Bay is convinced that Tyler has the other power app. Maybe she put him up thinking it would flush out his app. Now that nothing happened with it, she will believe he is telling the truth so they can move forward.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:37 pm

I just listened to a conversation between Angela, JC and Tyler and my spidey sense is kicking in that my second guess of JC may be correct about the hacker after all.

Angela said she was going to tell people in the house that the hacker used their power to pit people against each other and screw her on her HOH, so if anyone wants to come and talk to her and tell her information, the replacement nom is up for grabs.

JC had their weird look he gets when things are going the way they are supposed to and immediately tells her that it is not a good idea, Bay already thinks she is in danger, so if Angela says that she could say anything about anyone, etc. He seemed a bit scared to me, just like he did the week he did the rogue vote.

She also mentioned that Scottie will now trust her and JC had objections to that saying he will never be with "us" 100%. Tyler interjected and told JC that Angela has to keep that trust thing with Scottie going so he feels safe with them. Again, JC bemoaned a bit.

I could see him wanting to separate Tyler and Scottie, just like I can see Bay having the same motive. I could see both actually wanting Tyler to be safe, putting Kaycee as a veto player gives him another chance to get off the block in addition to controlling 1 of the votes this week.

Brett even told Tyler they need to stop sharing so much information with JC because he is way too close to Fessy and this time Tyler did not disagree.

I sure wish the episode was on tonight, because this is really driving me crazy. Oh and Ctown, when you said the hg's should camera talk when they get these powers and such so the live feeders know what is going on, I agreed with you 100%. I wonder if production is purposefully keeping cameras off the winners so when they think they are camera talking, it is not getting aired? It would be just like them assholes trying to screw us once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:52 pm

I still think it's Haleigh, she even makes it a point to tell people that it's not her in random conversation. And I don't get JC's thinking that its not a good idea if Bay already thinks she's in danger. Who gives a shit who thinks what at this point? Angela literally holds all the power. If she wanted to, she could simply tell everyone what she is doing, tell them not to try and persuade her and lock herself in HoH the rest of the week. Now it wouldn't be a good idea to that, simply because it would kill any type of a social game she may have. Her idea is actually a good one, get those one on ones and extract as much info as possible, because come Monday, that info stops after the ceremony

I don't think production is stopping any of the camera talking, they never have in the past so why start now? I don't remember who it mas, maybe Austin in S17 that always found a private room after an event to fill us in on everything that is going on in the house. Production trying to block that information just gives people less incentive to buy the feeds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:46 pm

I’m more convinced than ever Haleigh won it. She is now downplaying because the whole plan went up in smoke. If I’m wrong, I’ll eat my hat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 am

Haleigh went to Angela after the veto ceremony and congratulated her on the win. She then said this would be a big "screw you" to whoever tried to take Angela's power away this week. Do you think she would bring that up and point Angela in the direction of sniffing out the hacker to target now that she holds all the power? Basically she is telling her to go after the hacker.

In her conversations with Bay and Rockstar trying to brainstorm on what to present to Angela as a deal for them to save Rockstar and revive the girls' alliance, she always forgets about the hacker gets to cancel a vote. Could be an act, and if it is, I have to give her credit for playing dumb. Some of the theories and plans she comes up with are just plain stupid and it is Bay and Rockstar who have to guide her through things. So, I don't think she would have come up with this plan about taking Scottie down and putting Tyler up to point at Scottie as the hacker. Then figure out she better put Kaycee in the veto comp to throw everyone off the trail as well. If she wanted Tyler gone, Fessy would have been the veto player for sure thinking she could get him to keep the noms the same.

I am standing by my prediction that it is either Bay or JC at this point. I won't promise to eat my hat or anything like that, but I will remember that you made that bet Ctown and expect video to follow!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Well Ctown, your source was 100% correct! Sure glad I didn't offer to eat my hat like you did.

I have to hand it to Haleigh, she had me fooled and everyone else in the house as well. The irony here is by choosing to put Kaycee in the veto comp instead of Fessy or Scottie, she screwed herself because one of her own alliance members will now be leaving the game. And when Bay gets put up, she will have a complete and utter meltdown. And I have a feeling before she leaves on Thursday night, she will have convinced at least 1 person in the house that it was not her.

This was a dangerous move for her to make. If you are going to go for a move like that, you take off Rockstar and put Tyler up next to Scottie and put Fessy in the veto, then you have a HUGE chance of a big target going home. Just making the nomination and then going soft on the rest of it, was a complete waste of that power.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 pm

I never had any doubt. Yes she completely misplayed that entire thing, but it’s typical of the way her and the rest of the hive play. I completely understand keeping it secret from everyone with the way shit gets around in that house. Tomorrow is gonna be a joy when Bay goes up. Even Swaggy tweeted out that she’s not gonna take it well. The funny thing is that her and Fess have no idea it’s coming. They think they have Angela convinced to put Scottie back up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Like I said, I just didn't think Haleigh was that good to keep it completely to herself this whole time. I do remember when Kaitlyn was still in the house mentioning that Haleigh could lie without batting an eye and it could come into play later in the game, but I dismissed that thought process after watching her try to strategize with her group and others since then. So, like I said, I give her credit, but she did completely blow the entire thing for sure and now she is helping to evict her own alliance member. Great job hacker Haleigh!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:52 am

I don’t have confirmation on this and it’s just my theory, but I’m starting to think the hacker power will be the same this week as it was last week. The houseguests were told shortly after the eviction last week what it does, nothing has been said this week and based on some convos I’m thimking they’re under that same assumption
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Kaycee won the hacker comp. told Angela and Taylor only L6 can know. Don’t tell JC or Sam. I really hope she throws one of them up. Sam would be the smart one at this point
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Now this is where Tyler needs to tell them that he has the power app. It could definitely alter things. This is a bit tricky and risky, but here is how I think they should play it. Kaycee takes herself down and puts up Sam. She then throws Rockstar into the veto. Rockstar is not going to win veto but its risky in the fact that if Haleigh wins veto, it would likely be Rachel and Kaycee right back up, but if one of them wins veto, Angela comes down and regardless of who is put up in her place, you have the votes to send Sam home. You simply cancel Fessy's vote
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Kaycee took herself off the block and Rockstar is the replacement. At this reat, Rockstar may never get to vote again. I guess we'll see tomorrow who she picks for veto. I'm sure she will talk about several people and never really narrow it down.

I have to say, putting up Rockstar is a horrible move, this was the opportunity to get rid of Sam and I honestly don't think anyone would be upset
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 pm

They are on board with getting Sam out, but for some reason they keep thinking that if Angela comes off the block and Kaycee goes back up they need Sam's vote and they don't! Geez can't anyone count? If it is Rockstar and Kaycee on the block, it is easy.............Tyler, Brett, Angela and JC and cancel Fessy's vote on the other side. Why the hell they think they need Sam is beyond me. They know JC is playing both sides, but I don't see him crossing Tyler and Angela so blatantly on a vote because they can blow up his game in an instant.

I think they are going to make another mistake and put Tyler in the veto. On the one hand, he is a comp beast to keep anyone else from winning it. There is also a possibility that he can throw it to Kaycee if she is playing. That would be the perfect scenario, so Kaycee could take Angela off the block and Tyler uses his app at the ceremony. Hay will then put up JC or Sam against Rockstar.

Tyler kind of hinted at this app earlier today when he told Angela and Kaycee that he was being backdoored and then said, "trust me, that's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:23 pm

I agree that it's a mistake putting Tyler in there. But then again, she already made the mistake of putting RS up instead of Sam. This could backfire on them severely
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Well Hay is already backing down from backdooring Tyler. She told her own group that if veto is used, Kaycee goes back on the block instead of Tyler. She told Tyler she wants him to go all out if he gets to play in the veto and keep the noms the same if he wins it (thinking she has the votes to keep Rockstar). Of course she could be lying, she does that very well, but telling her own group that it would be Kaycee going back on the block doesn't fit into that scenario.

Fessy said if it is Kaycee, she will pick herself for the veto. When Tyler is picked, they will be CERTAIN it is Kaycee who won the hacker, so that is even more motivation for her to do that.

The only way I see this backfiring on them is if Hay, Fessy or Rockstar win the veto. Physically I think Tyler can take Fessy IF he knows the information well enough.

Meanwhile, Brett and Scottie are comparing notes about votes in the past few weeks and mounting more and more evidence against JC. I really think that Scottie is going to try to get JC backdoored instead of Tyler. Not sure if this is to protect Tyler as much as it is to target JC. Scottie told Hay if he had won HOH his noms would have been JC and Sam, the 2 wild cards in the game, which would have been a very smart move.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 pm

I think Haleigh is lying through her teeth, if they have an opportunity to backdoor Tyler, it would be stupid not to take it. (Remember, they don't know about his app). I think the only way Kaycee goes back up is if Tyler is the one to win and pull down Angela. Now if Hayleigh wins, and pulls down RS, then tries toput Tyler up but fins his protected, then yes, Kaycee goes back up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think Haleigh is lying through her teeth, if they have an opportunity to backdoor Tyler, it would be stupid not to take it.  (Remember, they don't know about his app).  I think the only way Kaycee goes back up is if Tyler is the one to win and pull down Angela.  Now if Hayleigh wins, and pulls down RS, then tries toput Tyler up but fins his protected, then yes, Kaycee goes back up

Oh believe me, she is lying to just about everyone in the house, she does it with ease too. But even RS and Fessy do not believe they have the votes to send him home against Angela or RS. They have to have 3 to force a tie for her to break. The only votes they are sure of is RS (if she is off the block) and Fessy. RS is POSITIVE Sam will keep her but Fessy and Hay are not counting on that one. But even if she did, more than likely one of those votes get canceled. Voting for Tyler to stay are: Kaycee/Angela (the one off the block), Scottie, Brett and JC. This is why Hay and Fessy think it is best to forget about backdooring Tyler because their side didn't win the hacker comp.

And she made a pinky promise with Tyler that she wouldn't backdoor him and he said he wouldn't use veto if he won it. Sure the pinky promise means nothing to her, but even she has mentioned that it seems to carry a lot of weight in the house with others and she will come out looking like she lies to everyone and will never be able to make a deal in the future.

Hell she was even struggling while talking to Brett trying to come up with a replacement nom to put next to RS if Angela comes off the block to be sure RS stays. They mentioned some people, but they were pretty iffy on any of them to be honest.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Now the not knowing with Sam is reason to put her up and send her home. You can sell it to both sides that she’s to erratic
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now the not knowing with Sam is reason to put her up and send her home. You can sell it to both sides that she’s to erratic

Exactly! If they don't do it soon, everyone is going to regret it going forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Well the hacker thing is almost done now. Just cancel a vote and move on. Thank God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker competition   

Back to top Go down

Hacker competition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: