Angela Noms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Angela Noms   Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Rockstar and Scottie have been nominated, should be a full day as the hacker comp is still to be played. I hope whoever wins it tips the feedsters off. If it's Tyler that wins it, that's not likely
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Angela Noms   Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:39 pm

It would really be funny and entertaining for someone to win hacker, take Rockstar off the block, put up Bay in her place and put Fessy in the veto competition. Bay would automatically think Rockstar was the one to do it. Fessy would once again be in a pickle if he won veto because he is supposed to be close to both of the noms and the "boys" are supposed to have an understanding about only putting up girls on the block. If he uses it that potentially puts JC or Haleigh in danger of going up (probably not, but they will be all over him talking about it). If Scottie wins veto you have the potential for Bay and Fessy to be on the block the entire week spilling each other's laundry all over the house and Rockstar getting a big share of the blame. The drama would be off the charts!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Angela Noms   Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Actually what would really be great, since people are accusing Rockstar of being secretly aligned with Brett, is if he gets wind of it. Wins veto and takes her down. Rockstars word would then mean nothing to anyone. Yeah, he's be saving her for a week, but she would be completely alone in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Angela Noms   Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:54 pm

He has already heard about it. L6/L4 were in the HOH laughing about how badly the other side is completely imploding and the stories they have come up with to explain the vote.

Side note, I put L6/L4 because last night the talked about calling themselves Level 4 now because the wanted to dismiss Rachel for putting them in that shitty position last week. When Winston left, they didn't want to change it, but were kicking it around last night with nothing finalized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela Noms   

Back to top Go down

Angela Noms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: