Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Players are Angela, Tyler, Rockstar, Brett, Kaycee and Scottie. No word yet on who the hacker picked.

Rockstar is upset because there isn’t a person playing that would use it on her
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:13 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
today will be a balancing ball veto competition

Take that for what it’s worth. Not sure what that means, but I think once Rockstar is out, the rest will throw it to Tyler
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Kaycee was picked by the hacker to play in the veto. I think this bolsters my belief that it was Bay who won the hacker.

Haleigh wouldn't have chosen Kaycee if her goal was to take a shot at Tyler, it would have been Fessy and then ask him not to use the veto to keep her safe or something like that.

And there is no way Scottie pulls himself off the block (and out of the veto comp), puts up Tyler who will absolutely pull himself off the block and then name Kaycee to play in the veto comp.

Bay wants the final noms to be Scottie and Rockstar, the two people she is blaming for screwing up her HOH last week and sending Rachel home. She didn't want Scottie to have a chance to save himself thinking he will be evicted and she can move in and team up with Tyler.

As far as the balancing ball thing, that could fit a number of comps, all of which would favor Tyler and Scottie in this veto. I think Ctown is right, once Rockstar is out it will be thrown to Tyler. They have to have a bit of doubt about Scottie, but Angela wants to talk to the 2 of them together, probably to feel him out and tell him he will not be the renom.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Right now the plan is for Angela to have everyone believe she wants to keep noms the same. This is supposed to make Scottie not try so hard and open the door for one of them to win, take Tyler down and backdoor Bayleigh

I still don’t think it’s a Bay as the hacker, she comp,Evelyn trusts Tyler and I don’t see her putting him in harms way. No idea what anyone’s mindset is in picking Kaycee. I think it may be dr manipulation to help them keep people confused
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Right now the plan is for Angela to have everyone believe she wants to keep noms the same. This is supposed to make Scottie not try so hard and open the door for one of them to win, take Tyler down and backdoor Bayleigh

I still don’t think it’s a Bay as the hacker, she comp,Evelyn trusts Tyler and I don’t see her putting him in harms way. No idea what anyone’s mindset is in picking Kaycee. I think it may be dr manipulation to help them keep people confused

Yes I believe Bay DOES trust Tyler and sees him as about the only left in the game she can count on because he kept to his word even with pressure from that side of the house. This is why she needs Scottie out of the picture to have Tyler to herself to work with. And I don't think her intent is to send Tyler home by any means which is why she would choose to cancel a person's vote she thinks would vote for Rockstar to make sure he stays. It is all risky, but I think her need for vengeance outweighs everything else, and she sees 2 people who quite possibly shit on her HOH and she isn't having it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Yes I believe Bay DOES trust Tyler and sees him as about the only left in the game she can count on because he kept to his word even with pressure from that side of the house.  This is why she needs Scottie out of the picture to have Tyler to herself to work with.  And I don't think her intent is to send Tyler home by any means which is why she would choose to cancel a person's vote she thinks would vote for Rockstar to make sure he stays.  It is all risky, but I think her need for vengeance outweighs everything else, and she sees 2 people who quite possibly shit on her HOH and she isn't having it.

Scottie’s and Rockstar were already up. If it’s revenge, why take one of them down and put up the one guy you trust? Leave noms the same, put Tyler in the veto and determine who to cancel after the veto ceremony. It doesn’t make any sense
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Angela has won the veto. Looks like Tyler is coming down
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:19 pm

It was a punishment/reward veto

Angela. POV
Scottie. $5000
Tyler. Trip to Hawaii
Brett. Grannie panties app
No word on Kaycee and Rockstar yet
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Kaycee has to wear a health nut costume for the week. Still haven't heard what Rockstar ended up with.

Brett is pretending to be really pissed at Tyler for not going for the veto and taking Hawaii instead or something. They are trying to sell now that the only people safe right now are Tyler and Scottie so everyone is paranoid. It is an effort to not make it look like they are one big group. Also, I believe Brett is going to try to bond with Fessy a bit so they still have an information pipeline from the other side of the house.

Bay is the replacement nominee and has no idea it is happening. So, even if she is NOT the hacker, she is going home with her power app in her pocket, so it is a good thing regardless. And it doesn't matter which vote the hacker cancels because they now have 6 votes to keep the person they want to keep.

I can't wait to see the fallout of the veto ceremony and the campaigning this week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Rockstar got some sort of work out app or something. People are speculating that she may have to do exercise or something on demand for a week. If that is correct, it could be rather entertaining.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Rockstar got some sort of work out app or something.  People are speculating that she may have to do exercise or something on demand for a week.  If that is correct, it could be rather entertaining.

Anything with Rockstar on my screen is not entertaining
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Rockstar got some sort of work out app or something.  People are speculating that she may have to do exercise or something on demand for a week.  If that is correct, it could be rather entertaining.

Anything with Rockstar on my screen is not entertaining

No, SHE is not entertaining, but watching her struggle through the work out aspect of it at all hours of the day and night while on the block against Bay this week sure will be.

She got her outfit last night and explained that every time Jesse's voice comes across the audio, she has to make some kind of healthy snack (ingredients and items provided in the SR) and then some sort of exercise.

Her first one was to make a smoothie and run 9 laps in the back yard. She had a bit of trouble completing that part even with breaks. Just wait until they wake her up at 3:00 a.m. to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:55 pm

So the pitch from Bay, Haleigh and Rockstar to Angela and Kaycee to revive the girl's alliance was a complete joke. They proposed she take Rockstar off the block, put up Scottie, telling her it would be a gangster move, she would be a complete legend, etc. Angela asked Bay if she would use her power next week to protect Angela and she hedged, and said she wanted to wait to use it after the hacker thing was done (makes sense because someone wins it and throws her ass on the block).

Next thing was that Bay said that the only person she would not target is Fessy and she could make sure that Fessy would not put up Angela or Kaycee as well. Kaycee asked if guys in the house were told about the girls alliance the last time and Bay denied it, saying Fessy asked, but she "shut it down" real quick. Then their next move was to send Fessy in to talk to Angela to tell her what a gangster move it would be and she would be a legend (yes same words) and he would not put her up. He is loyal and keeps his word always, etc.

At one point in the conversations Angela said that Scottie and Tyler now trust her, so she could maybe put "someone else" up and let them go home instead, then she could bring Scottie and Tyler under her control. Bay didn't think that was good because they would only be loyal to each other

So, Angela and Kaycee as a pair are supposed to join an alliance with an established trio and the trio gets to bring an extra person who is a comp threat along with them "for now" and they all play to get everyone else in the house out? Seriously? THIS is the pitch? How stupid do they think Angela and Kaycee are?

They are all very happy with themselves and thinking tomorrow is going to be a complete and total blindside. Well they are right for a change! It will be a blindside, just not the one they think it is.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:03 pm

I just hope that production doesn't change Angela's mind and not let her vote out Bay. Because Bay needs to go now!

Begging
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 pm

I don’t think they’ll be able to change their mind. What I fear is that she’ll be evicted and the next hacker app will be a rewind and it erases the previous week. The twists have been a flop this season and they want that power back in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:09 am

I agree there is no changing Angela's mind at this point. She has sure shown in the past week that she is ruthless. She is really relishing in the fact that the other side has no idea what is coming. She was even talking about letting Bay have her "sleep over night" be tonight in the HOH room but not sure if she is still going to do that or not.

I think the hacker app will probably be the means to getting back on schedule to have the DE, but I think production screwed up again thinking that it would be Rockstar leaving this week and didn't see things playing out this way at all. But now that this one was already put in motion, it almost has to be next week, unless the one next week gives both evictees, this week and next week a chance to re-enter the house.

I thought when I watched the episode that they made it sound like the power would be the same each week, and that didn't make sense knowing they have to do something to get the schedule back on track. It should be interesting for sure.

Frankly, I don't want to see Bay back in the house and if she gets to come back, I hope it is without her power app. She should at least lose that by being evicted. I think Tyler's app expires this coming week, and we can get down to playing the game without that crap involved..............at least for now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:54 am

Angel has really screwed up in one way the past couple of days. When Fessy came to her today saying he keeps his word, etc., she should have taken that time and said she didn't know what she was going to do, but get a deal from him. All she had to do was say "if I don't put you up, I want your word you won't put me up next week." Sure people break promises all the time, but for some reason I believe if he gave her his word, he would keep it and not put her up if he wins HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Angela has used POV on Tyler and put up Bay as expected, Bay is now on her way to visit Angela in the HoH.  Let the fireworks begin

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Angela will not let Bay in the HoH, does not wantto talk now. Apparently they accused Bay of being the hacker, and Tyler called her out for trying to backdoor him. The Hive has no clue what is going on. Haleigh has to feel like a fool, she compelted misused that hacker power. Either don't use it or pull Rockstar down instead of Scottie. Now once again they have 2 members of their alliance on the block
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Someone needs to tell Bayleigh the real reason she is up there. She got a very powerful app, told the wrong person about it and now everyone knows. Why would you keep someone like that in the game? She was actually foolish enough to not use it this week "out of respect" for Angela's HoH. Thinnk about it she uses it, puts up Tyler and Brett. The hacker comes in, Haleigh wins that, leaves noms the same and one of them goes home.

Of course we all know that if Tyler and Brett were on the block, that hacker comp would have been a challenge for Tyler to win
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Angela has used POV on Tyler and put up Bay as expected, Bay is now on her way to visit Angela in the HoH.  Let the fireworks begin

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Penguin Penguin Penguin

Good riddance, Bay. Good riddance!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Oh for crying out loud. Bayleigh said she "Doesn't want to stay with these crazy ass white people" and Twitter is losing its mind. I guess both sides can try to find racism where there is none. And no, this isn't a double standard. They are crazy ass white people!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Oh for crying out loud.  Bayleigh said she "Doesn't want to stay with these crazy ass white people" and Twitter is losing its mind.  I guess both sides can try to find racism where there is none.  And no, this isn't a double standard.  They are crazy ass white people!

I just posted about this on the social media thread. I don't think it's a double standard that people can say crazy ass white people or crazy ass black people...but it is a double-standard that SHE gets to say that. She's the one that complained about not saying certain words in the house. But then she turns around and says shit like this?  She should follow her own rules.

So that's what I can't stand!

And people on Twitter are idiots. They scream racism when Angela says she's turning black like Bay and looking ghetto, but Snazzy saying the 'n-word' is okay. And crazy ass white people is okay too? Again, what if Angela said, I need to get away from these crazy ass black people? Bay would be the first person to scream racist. Along with all her fans!

That's where the double-standard comes in. If I can say those crazy ass white people need to leave. Then I can also say those crazy ass black people need to leave and not be called a racist for saying so.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Think about it, anyone who volunteers to go in that house is crazy ass. Just because some black people over-react to things (I can actually see how the ghetto thing can be construed as racist, but not JC making an example) doesn't mean some white people should do it too.

I've already given up on the whole who could say the n word and who can't thing. If they want to keep using it, fine, then it's there fault that it will never go away. All they are doing is giving actual racists the ammo to belittle them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Someone needs to tell Bayleigh the real reason she is up there.  She got a very powerful app, told the wrong person about it and now everyone knows.  Why would you keep someone like that in the game?  She was actually foolish enough to not use it this week "out of respect" for Angela's HoH.  Thinnk about it she uses it, puts up Tyler and Brett.  The hacker comes in, Haleigh wins that, leaves noms the same and one of them goes home.

Of course we all know that if Tyler and Brett were on the block, that hacker comp would have been a challenge for Tyler to win

Wouldn't that be the same result? That would have put the same people in the veto to win it, take Brett or Tyler down, Bay goes up and goes home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   

Back to top Go down

Angela veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next