Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Oh for crying out loud.  Bayleigh said she "Doesn't want to stay with these crazy ass white people" and Twitter is losing its mind.  I guess both sides can try to find racism where there is none.  And no, this isn't a double standard.  They are crazy ass white people!

Yes it IS a double standard. If anyone in the house would say anything remotely the same about Bay being a "crazy ass black girl", she would have lost her damn mind for sure and social media would be calling for their heads on a platter.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Oh for crying out loud.  Bayleigh said she "Doesn't want to stay with these crazy ass white people" and Twitter is losing its mind.  I guess both sides can try to find racism where there is none.  And no, this isn't a double standard.  They are crazy ass white people!

Yes it IS a double standard.  If anyone in the house would say anything remotely the same about Bay being a "crazy ass black girl", she would have lost her damn mind for sure and social media would be calling for their heads on a platter.

Still doesn't bother me. Social media cries of racism happen on almost every single tweet. One of the reasons I follow the President is to read the replies of people over reacting endlessly to his tweets. He does tweet some stupid stuff though
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:01 pm

When the conversation between Bay and Angela does happen (I would guess in a day or so), I think Ctown is right, she needs to be told that the biggest reason she is being sent home is the power app. She needs to be told that what she did last week was shady because she was supposed to be all about this girl's alliance before she was HOH and then all of the sudden Rachel is a pawn and Bay is throwing Angela's name out as a possible replacement nom. Then she shares her power with Rachel, but not Angela who now THIS WEEK Bay is saying is her ride or die. It is all just a bit shady for sure from Angela's perspective.

And if she denies over and over that she is the hacker, then suggest she try to figure out who the hacker is because they did a good job framing her for it. It could be a way for her to keep herself in the game. Of course it won't because she will go off on people left and right without any proof like she did for the vote, but when you shake a tree sometimes things fall out of it.

Angela also royally screwed up not getting a deal from Fessy. He is certainly due for an HOH soon. Sure he could break his word, but he is supposedly standing on that pedestal that he keeps his word and it may have saved her from going on the block. It was at least worth the effort...........if I don't put you up this week, you don't put me up next week. No alliance, no long-term thing, just a short, sweet kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Angela is saying that when she has a talk with Bay, she wants others to be present. This is smart game play, don't let the words get twisted around or even give the chance for her to go and make things up.

Not getting a deal from Fessy is no big deal at all. Who cares what he says about his word? Do you remember the week he was going to save Haleigh, Katlyn and not use veto all at the same time based on 3 seperate promises he made?

The only reason I think it's a good idea to let her know the reason for the move is simple, jury management, she will be the first juror. Tyler already messed up by calling her out and throwing accusations. Lets see if Angela has it in her to not be catty when people get evicted. If she continues on the way she did with Rachel, she can forget it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Comparing the week with Kaitlyn/Haleigh in the veto is not the same thing. He finally saw the writing on the wall with Kaitlyn, it was a one-way street of loyalty, so Haleigh was always going to be what he did with the veto. As far as JC, nobody in their "right mind" (other than Sam that is) would have ever thought Sam would put up JC as a replacement, so that was an empty promise thing.

I think if she had made a point of getting him to give his word that if he didn't go on the block, he would not put her up if he won HOH, he would have stuck to it, at least on the initial noms because he knows she would have called him out in front of everyone that he gave his word straight up and then went back on it. He is very worried about looking like an idiot or chump on TV (too late for that one), so that is another reason that I think he would have stuck to that for sure. And even if he didn't she still should have made the effort instead of just dismissing him at the time.

I do agree that talking to Bay with someone there is probably a good strategy. It will most likely be Kaycee since they are seen as a pair and anyone else in the room might make it awkward. Of course they could make the case for Tyler to be in the room with them since they are accusing her of being the hacker and he is the one who was the target. He could then say that he did everything she wanted for him last week, even with a lot of pressure from people to use it and Bay still shit on him and told Rachel about the power, but not him, how can he trust that? Then blurt out that she threw out Angela's name as the replacement nominee if he used veto or if a power took Brett off the block. Then let her try to talk herself out of that one. It won't make a difference right now, but after some time in the jury house, she might just come to see that SHE screwed up and might actually give thoughtful consideration to her vote at the end should either of these 2 be there.

And if she continually denies being the hacker, probably will offer to swear on her bible or something, that is when you turn it around and ask her who SHE thinks the hacker was because that might save her this week just so they might garner some information about a secondary person.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 am

The week with Haleigh and Kaitlyn and JC is completely relevant. His epiphany is not. Everyone in the house knows he promised 3 different things to 3 different people. How can you trust someone like that moving forward?

What I would love to see as far as the hacker thing, is for someone to give her the same treatment she gave Rockstar about the rogue votes. “Oh, you don’t know? Well you better figure it out because it’s on you” then storm out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
The week with Haleigh and Kaitlyn and JC is completely relevant. His epiphany is not. Everyone in the house knows he promised 3 different things to 3 different people. How can you trust someone like that moving forward?

What I would love to see as far as the hacker thing, is for someone to give her the same treatment she gave Rockstar about the rogue votes. “Oh, you don’t know?  Well you better figure it out because it’s on you” then storm out

You are missing my point. I am not saying his word is this solemn thing that he would never break. I am saying that in his own mind's eye, he has been straight up and loyal. If he were to make a straight up deal with Angela, and she reminded him of that in a one on one if he were to win HOH, I think he would stick to it because to HIM it would be an overt thing with nothing for him to pin an excuse on. Then again he may say screw it and just do whatever he wants to do, but this is what I believe HIS thought process would have been about the situation.

Yes, I thought of the same thing about how she threatened Rockstar and Brett for that matter. Of course she would probably come back and say it was Rockstar who was the hacker and came up with this mastermind plan to stay on the block and frame Bay for it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Well you said she needed to have this happen. This shows how bad Fessie is at this game. He went to Angela, after veto mind you, and told her that her not putting him up id a big move and he has her and will not put her up.

Why would you do something like that after she has no more power, her HoH is over for all intents and purposes other than having the HoH room.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well you said she needed to have this happen.  This shows how bad Fessie is at this game.  He went to Angela, after veto mind  you, and told her that her not putting him up id a big move and he has her and will not put her up.

Why would you do something like that after she has no more power, her HoH is over for all intents and purposes other than having the HoH room.

Yes, I did say this needed to happen, but I meant for Angela's sake to have a commitment made from her HOH. Now she has an unsolicited promise that she didn't even need to try to leverage out of him he just offered it up? And AFTER the veto no less?

I was away from the computer this afternoon and missed all these conversations, and have to go back and listen to various things for myself. But if this conversation between Angela and Fessy happened today, I may have an explanation for what prompted him all of the sudden to do this.

Last night Hay and Fessy were talking about game and personal to the wee hours of the morning. At one point Fessy told Hay her social game could blow up in her face (flirting, being good with everyone, etc.), but she dismissed this idea. She then stated all the people in the house who would never put her up, basically coming down to Sam being the only one. So, I wonder in his mind if he is trying to take a page out of her book and trying to be "good" with everyone.

If THIS was his motivation, it is stupid on so many levels. First of all, you can't all of the sudden try sucking up to people and/or flirting with people the way Hay has been doing, people will see it coming. Secondly, worrying about what Angela thinks after her power is completely gone this week AND she can't be HOH next week is not the "mark" you want to go after.

Then there is the personal side of it. When talking turned personal between him and Hay last night, there were some red flags that were pretty obvious. He was saying that America probably loves them (as a couple). Then he said he couldn't wait until she met his friends. Her response was she didn't want him to meet her friends, because she thinks they are too wild and he would not like them. He even said this was a red flag thing and she glossed over it, getting back to game talk. He tries not to see that she is not into him and when he starts pulling away from him she will spend a little time laying on his chest or something like that and pulls him right back in.

So, the second motivation could be that he is looking for a new "ride or die" and what better option than a hot girl in the house that was his first "pick" at the beginning of the game? When he went to talk to Angela about her "legendary move" Hay told him to flatter Angela and he did that. He said something about her not only being a smoking hot girl, but now a badass too or something like that. She smiled and said "thanks Fessy" and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

This guy wants a "story" coming out of this show. His interactions with JC to try to get on the Amazing Race, a showmance so he can end up like Cody and Jessica last season, etc. Hay has lied to him A LOT, her body language says everything about how she feels and she refuses to kiss him even though he tries daily. He knows she is the hacker, but she wouldn't tell him, now she has told Bay?

Either way, it was stupid strategy for sure and he has no idea what he is doing. And for him to tell Hay that Tyler was a weak player who just needs to be told what to do just blows my mind.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:16 am

These people really are stupid. Angela is second out, still ends up with veto and they can’t figure out who is working with who? I know there was the whole Angela pleading and talking people out of veto, but cmon. Anyone could’ve figured that out.

And of course they don’t show Sam trying to dictate who should have what
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:25 am

Still watching the episode. This is hysterical. Angela tells Bay she wants to get the least blood on her hands, so what advice does Bay give? Fuck over the two people you just promised in front of the whole house they are safe. Yeah, pull down Rockstar, therefore breaking your word to Tyler and replace her with Scottie, breaking your word to him. Yeah, that’s the least blood, not to mention it kills any and all trust you may have with anyone
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
Still watching the episode. This is hysterical. Angela tells Bay she wants to get the least blood on her hands, so what advice does Bay give?  Fuck over the two people you just promised in front of the whole house they are safe. Yeah, pull down Rockstar, therefore breaking your word to Tyler and replace her with Scottie, breaking your word to him. Yeah, that’s the least blood, not to mention it kills any and all trust you may have with anyone

In that conversation Bay also said "it is not breaking your word at all when the people you gave it to have been lying to you all along the way." How is that for irony? She may not have lied about the hacker, but she has lied to Angela probably more than anyone in this game, but today has talked about "always defending and protecting Angela" from the very first week even though they were on opposite sides of the house. I guess she forgot about last week when she was making plans with Scottie to put up Rachel and Angela this week as his noms. And the ironic thing is that she made those comments about having Angela's back in the meeting, in a talk she had with Angela before the meeting happened, and then later with various people INCLUDING Scottie when looking for his vote!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:45 am

I actually understand the part about the deal may be off when people are lying to you, but’s it’s a lot different when you break a promise you gave in front of the entire house. That’s just a bad look no matter what. Just like Asian James promised Shelly and Clay safety in front of everyone then put them both up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
I actually understand the part about the deal may be off when people are lying to you, but’s it’s a lot different when you break a promise you gave in front of the entire house. That’s just a bad look no matter what. Just like Asian James promised Shelly and Clay safety in front of everyone then put them both up

I absolutely agree with that! A public promise or deal like this one is something people will never forget and it labels you for the rest of the game regardless. I just meant that it was ironic that Bay put those words to Angela that it is not breaking a promise if the person you are promising is someone who has been lying to your face all along and she has been actively doing that for a while now. But then when Angela puts her on the block, she is not a woman of her word, she broke their final 2 that was just suddenly revived this week when Angela was in power and such. There is the irony of the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   

Back to top Go down

Angela veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: