PostSubject: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:07 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Haleigh- That's not how I expected it to go at all. Scottie- What did you expect. Haleigh-I thought Tyler would start yelling for sure. #BB20

In the meantime Fess is already staring on JC to vote Rockstar out and telling him that Bay will not use her power on him, so she's a good ally to have in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Not sure how long this will stay up on YouTube, but here it is in its entirety

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Haleigh- People aren't as mad as I thought they would be. Bayleigh- No. They are panicked now. The fact that Tyler didn't even address... Haleigh-Me. Bayleigh- That shows me that they just genuinely don't like me #BB20

No you idiot, it shows that you telling Rachel about you power app was the stupidest thing you've done this game. That is why you are going home. You would've been backdoored regardless of who the hacker was.

These idiots actually think their plan worked. Haleigh is cancelling Tylers vote so they think they have Haileigh, Fessy, Brett, JC and Scottie all voting Rockstar out. So once again they will feel like idiots being on the wrong side of the vote
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:49 pm

And the L6 side of the house continues to play mind games. Brett is comfortingBay letting them think that their plan worked and he is voting to keep her. It's a great way to get info from the other side and they're so stupid, they fall for it
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:01 pm

THANK YOU CTOWN!! Thank you for posting this video! I was so excited when they said there would be a meeting, but bummed it didn't happen during BBAD. So glad I got to watch it.

You know what pissed me off the most about this stupid outburst, Sam running after Bay to help her out! Seriously, Sam? Mad6

I really hope that Sam doesn't switch her vote and keeps Bay. Because at this moment we have
Bro1, JC, Kaycee, Scottie, Sam voting to evict Bay (Tyler's vote won't count, as Hay will probably cancel it out)

Hay, & Fessy voting to evict Rockstar. SO, if Sam switches to keep Bay, then we have
Hay, Fessy, Sam to keep Rockstar. But what if Scottie makes a move and keeps Bay? Would he be that stupid? Even after they said Hay and Bay threw his name under the bus.

This was great TV!!

Thank you BB for not adding vets to this or people like Derrick. Because this season of BB has been so popcorn worthy!!
Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:12 pm

There were so many great things in this house meeting. Take a look at Scottie looking back and forth between Tyler and Bay. That was hysterical in itself. But I think my favorite part was near the end when Haleigh pipes back up with "That's all I have to say, does anyone else have anything?"

And yes, Sam is an idiot, but I don't see her switching her vote, she is completely loyal to Tyler
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
There were so many great things in this house meeting.  Take a look at Scottie looking back and forth between Tyler and Bay.  That was hysterical in itself.  But I think my favorite part was near the end when Haleigh pipes back up with "That's all I have to say, does anyone else have anything?"

And yes, Sam is an idiot, but I don't see her switching her vote, she is completely loyal to Tyler

YES! I noticed this too...and died!

You're right, Sam is completely loyal to Tyler. I just read on BB Daily updates that Sam sees Tyler as her brother. And she can't possibly go against her brother!!

That was hilarious too...how Hay just gets back to her meeting like nothing has happened. I swear she is such an idiot. Well actually the Hive are all idiots. And it seems like they all think it really was a good idea to have this meeting. Idiots!

I've been reading updates on Twitter.. and reading some of people's comments (remember I'm a glutton for punishment) and they even think this meeting was a good idea because according to them "Bay got Tyler" Ha! I wanna know what they were watching? OR maybe it's just because they're idiots.

Seriously, like half the population on Twitter are honest to goodness idiots.

The most hilarious thing about the Twitterverse... remember all that hate everyone had for Bro1? Seems like more and more people are loving him now. And I think it's because they think that Bro 1 and Angie have a secret alliance. Again, because people are THAT stupid.

Hypnotized

Speaking of Angie, has she finally started to ask herself why in the world did Hay take down Scottie (and not her) and choose Kaycee to play in Veto??

If Angie would stop, gather her thoughts, and actually think for a few minutes...she'd realize that it was Tyler who went to hug her and ask if she were okay, while Hay, and Fessy all went to console Bay. She'd also see that everyone else helps her with her cooking and exercise while Hay, Bay and Fessy stay in the pink room and sulk.

If Rockstar wasn't so against 'Rich white people', she'd probably fit in better with L6/L4!

I just can't wait until she finds out how well off Hay and Bay really are.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:31 am

Of course of all days I had a training seminar this afternoon and missed this entire thing, so I had to go back and watch the meeting and all the fallout following it.

I don't think I have ever seen ANYONE go so completely ballistic the way Bay did today. I guess that "type casting" wasn't too far off, huh? Then when she came out of the DR she was completely fine and telling people she just blacked out and doesn't remember what all she said. The fact that she was so upbeat when she returned from the DR made me a bit worried that there may be a reset thing coming into play like Ctown predicted last week. I think they may have given her a bit of hope that her game may not be over even if she is evicted this week. Now in my opinion, if there is something that allows her or next week's evictee to return to the house, then the power should not be kept by Bay or Tyler if he were to be evicted. When they have had battle backs and things before, they never gave them immediate safety and those powers would add that layer of protection that I don't believe they should have regardless of which one of them it would be.

Now let's talk about Sam. Before today, I would have said that she would be absolutely loyal to Tyler in the game, but after I witnessed her reaction/performance in the HOH room with Angela, Tyler and Kaycee I am not so sure. They brought her up there to explain what was going on. Angela started out by saying this is all very silly and..............Sam busted right in and said she didn't think it was silly at all and she couldn't wait to get out of this game. She went on her same tangent that she never knows what is going on in the game, doesn't know how to strategize in the game, and of course her spiel that she will be the perfect juror because she has had REAL conversations with people about real life things and knows personal information about just about everyone in the house that others don't know. It was just completely weird.

Then she started bawling and saying she isn't made for this game and she knows that people are making fun of her all the time because she doesn't know the game. She ranted for a while and then Angela started crying saying she doesn't want Sam to feel like that. They hugged. And then she totally flipped the other way and said she will stay there as long as they want and need her to etc., then she went back to not wanting to be in the game. Then flipped back to saying she will help people if she can while she is there. It was all very odd and she never really said that she was on board with sending Bay home. Then later she went into the downstairs bedroom and kissed both Rockstar and Bay on the forehead and left the room.

So now they have to actually count on Scottie's vote, which I believe is solid but he is smart enough to see he has options. He has to know that the hive are a bunch of total nutcases that have no idea what they are doing, but where does he see himself on the other side of the house? He still doesn't seem to realize that there is one big side because things like Brett now bonding with Fessy and the hive telling him that they have the votes. Of course Bay didn't help her case in talking to Scottie after their party tonight because she would swing from being all about Scottie being a part of their side, to almost accusing him of playing both sides and nobody knows where he stands. He told her that he is not sure what he is going to do and then tried to tell her that when he is open about his vote each week, people come and question him after each and every eviction, but she kind of pushed past that and said that she doesn't believe that people don't know what they are doing and obviously she is being voted out solely based on everyone's dislike for her in the house. She also never went out on that limb to say she would keep him safe with her power if she stayed either, which is what I think she should have led with for sure.

Scottie did question her about people going to Angela saying he should go this week and she said that people may have done that but she is not one of them, which he pretty much knows is a complete lie.

Brett is playing this entire thing brilliantly. Basically him and Tyler have switched spots and everyone is buying it. I do think that Brett is much better at playing that role than Tyler was for sure and like Ctown put on the other thread is doing a better job of jury management at this point. Hell even Rockstar said today in front of Brett that she actually likes him now.

The JC/Fessy conversation was pretty entertaining. He was pitching keeping Bay and JC was basically saying that Fessy was putting too much trust in Hay. He kept going on and then Fessy basically put his foot down and said "Hay is not going to be pushed out of our group" so JC stopped right there with that. He then talked about the power and such and JC rightfully pointed out that Bay has mood swings and just because she is okay with them now, it could be one of them that she thinks did something wrong to her and suddenly she uses it against them. The feeds cut away from them so I didn't see the end of the conversation, but later JC told Angela that there is NOTHING that would convince him to keep Bay this week. He even gave Rockstar a pep talk telling her that she has to quit talking about meeting Julie and counting vote for Bay to stay and such because people need to know she wants to stay.

The vote is a bit more precarious than it was before, but I think Bay will still go. I just don't think she is going to stay gone because production is not going to want to lose this drama for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 am

If Bay is the one that ends up coming back, I don’t have a huge problem with it (although I hate anyone coming back, if you’re evicted, you lost, but I’m over that). What I would have a huge problem with is if she comes back and keeps her power app
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
If Bay is the one that ends up coming back, I don’t have a huge problem with it (although I hate anyone coming back, if you’re evicted, you lost, but I’m over that). What I would have a huge problem with is if she comes back and keeps her power app

I believe that is what I was saying and making the point that even if things go south and Tyler goes out next week and has a chance to come back instead of Bay, I would feel the same way, he shouldn't be able to keep his power coming back into the house.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 am

Chap! I was worried about Sam too. But ctown reminded me that Tyler’s got her wrapped around his finger and she does do everything he asks her to. I just hope he uses his mist on her tomorrow. Because Bay is doing a good job at making her feel sorry for her. And Sam’s bringing the whiny voice out. So that worries me.

Also, how in the world does Sam make this all about her? And why the heck is she so distraught? She’s not the darn block!!

When Bay was talking to her in the blue room, Sam was crying! When Kaycee went to talk to Sam, she’s saying how stupid this game is and how stupid everyone is cutting each other down. Again she thinks the HGs should have a kumbayah moment 24/7!! Shut the heck up Sam and go to the corner and craft!

Hopefully Angela can talk to Sam tomorrow too and let her know that if Bay stays, she and Tyler will 100% go up on the block with Bay’s power. But who knows if this piece of shit will even care. Because it’s all no big deal to her.

What I hope is that Sam’s ‘could give two shits’ attitude wakes up L6/5/4 and they realize she’s more of a liability, even if she votes with them, and they get her out.

Gosh if only Scottie could convince Hay that she needs to put Sam OTB! That would be the only reason why I would want to see Hay or Fessy win HOH. Because we all know Fessy’s HOH will be Hay’s HOH!! So he’ll do what Hay says.

Speaking of Scottie.. I noticed he was talking to Hay in BBAD tonight and it seems like he’s getting info out of Hay. But they didn’t show a lot of the convo. So I wasn’t sure what the heck was going on!! Is he trying to convince Hay to turn on Bay?

I just want tomorrow to happen and I do not want Bay to walk back in the house!!

But just like you Chap, tonight when Bay was making amends, it made me think that maybe the DR alluded to the fact that she may be able to come back in the house. So she’s making nice, knowing that she might come back in!

I don’t want her to walk back in the house. I’d rather see Angie come back instead of Bay!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:25 am

This Sam stuff is on my last nerve 10 times over. Last night she asked Fessy if he thought she could go to the DR and ask to take one of the nom's places this week! He straight up asked if she wanted to go home. She said she wants to go to the jury house and "wait for all you motherfuckers to come in there after you tear each other apart." They went on to discuss things and Fessy told her that it is up to each person how they act when it comes their time to go on the block or out of the game. She again said that she doesn't understand why others aren't like that..........when the time comes if you don't win to save yourself, shake people's hands and leave the house basically.

She also thinks that everyone should have their time to shine in the house and leave the house on a good note and feeling uplifted from the experience. I was yelling at the TV, do you not understand that this is a game for $500,000 and SOME people came on the show to actually play and win, not for personal growth? Just because she thinks she has found some kind of personal growth or it helped her get over a bad relationship or whatever, it doesn't mean that others have to follow suit.

Enough about Sam for now, as far as Hay and Scottie. I think Scottie sees Hay as a good person to have in his corner, but wants to know just how devious she really is. He told her that Angela had told him some very disturbing things that Hay had supposedly said about him that actually made him emotional and cry. She was a bit stunned and started guessing as to what it might be, throwing out useless stuff that she might have said. He then said "something about a legendary move?" The color drained from her face for a minute. You could tell she had to stop and think what to say. She started to explain it and he said that apparently he was supposed to go on the block next to Tyler and be the one to go home. She said the part about him going on the block was said, but not by her, and it was Angela who said Scottie would then go home.

She then kind of threw Bay under the bus as having more talks with Angela than her and she was just kind of there. She asked him point blank if he believed her and he said he was thinking about it. She was visibly uncomfortable. She said if Scottie had gone on the block, she would have canceled whatever vote she needed to in order to keep him in the house. But she is sitting there lobbying him to keep Bay in the game scraping for the extra votes she needs! I think she knew she was in trouble at that point. He asked a few other questions of her as to who Fessy is closer to her or Bay and things like that. He finally told her that unless she is absolutely sure she has the 4 votes to keep Bay, she better just vote with the house in order not to make things worse.

Hay also tried her flirting moves with Brett which was comical. Fessy had told her earlier he thought they could get Brett's vote, but didn't want to push too hard (in other words he didn't want her to flirt to hard more than likely). Hay suggested he join their group and he pointed out that 2 people in that group have been actively targeting him and Fessy hates the 2 of them to even talk. Her answer was that Rockstar would be gone this week anyway and Bay has changed her mind about him (sure now that she needs his vote). Her proposals to him were just comical to watch for sure.

Oh and here is a good one too. Fessy told Hay that JC said he would vote with them so she BETTER go talk to Scottie and be sure about him because if the votes don't come out right, they will know who screwed them over (insinuating Scottie would screw them over again). That is when they decided to schmooze Brett for a vote as well just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housemeeting   

Back to top Go down

Housemeeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: