Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:11 pm

My spolier source on Twitter just tweeted out that the veto comp tomorrow will be Otev. We all know thats a very physical veto and Rockstar does not have a chance at all in this one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Shoot, I was going to post on the calling it before it happens thread that I thought it would be either OTEV or the spelling comp. True Rockstar has no shot at that one, but I am concerned that Tyler and Angela don't really know the events of the house well enough to win this thing either. Hay really knows the house events and so does Fessy because they have been studying. Hopefully Tyler, knowing the game, has been storing this information in his head. I do remember one year it was less about house events and more about personal moments in the house. Since Kaycee did so well in the hacker comp today that dealt with details about the contents of the house, she might be okay in something like that.

Also being a fan of the game, they have to know that OTEV is a possibility for the comp so maybe they can start thinking and talking about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Fingers crossed that Scottie and Fessy don't get to play in this one. It would be an easy one for Tyler to throw to Kaycee if the other 2 aren't playing. I actually think Scottie is less of a threat because when they talk about house events he tends to get mixed up, but that could be an act as well. Remember he has spent most of his time in the house on pins and needles, so how much information is he retaining? And the way he is working Hay pushing JC and Sam as problems going forward, he may be trying to protect Tyler behind the scenes, so maybe he won't try as hard, but I wouldn't count on that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:59 pm

This isn't really one you need to study for, they answers are usually pretty simple. So this is one for either Tyler or Fessy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:13 pm

But there are usually references made to the comp names, who participated, etc., and I am not sure that Tyler or Angela either one know those answers very well. That is where my concern would be.

On a side note, wouldn't it be hilarious if Hay got hg's choice and picked Scottie to play instead of Fessy?! She is questioning Fessy because of his allegiance to JC and she has heard about other deals he had that included Bay but not her. Scottie also told her that Fessy was the one who came into the HN room and proposed to Scottie and Tyler that they stick together as physical competitors and save each other so they don't get picked off, and at this point, she has not really talked to Fessy about that one too much. I can hear her saying to Fessy that she had to do that because she doesn't want people to see them as a pair especially since Scottie told her that most people in the house now think they are in a secret showmance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Fessy is letting her and Rockstar know in no uncertain terms that he wants to play in veto and if either of them get HG choice, he wants it to be them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Now that the noms are set, Sam is all of the sudden making up with Tyler. She is back to mousy Sam again. He was reassuring her of their bond and blah, blah, blah. Then she told Tyler that she offered to Rockstar to play in the veto for her, but she wants to choose Fessy instead. Well duh! It is not like it is going to be an endurance comp where her size is an asset.

Now watch, if veto is won by someone who will more than likely use it, manic Sam will come back out, she will go to Hay and ask if she is the replacement, she will think people are laughing at her again and become emotional, etc. Then once veto is over if she is not nominated, she will be back to the cooking, crafting, singing Sam, I guarantee it.

I sure wish they would pick the players tonight, I am really interested in this draw. Ideally it will be Hay, Rockstar, Angela, Tyler, Kaycee and Brett, but something tells me that Fessy will definitely be in the mix. Production wants that Tyler/Fessy matchup for this one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Scottie thinks they are close to getting Otev.

He just said this to Brett. Now Brett needs to get mention this to L4 so they can strategize once the draw is done............like options for throwing and/or helping certain people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Past Otev winners by season:

7- Janelle
8 - Eric
9 - Ryan
11- Jeff
12- Enzo
13- Adam
14 - DAn
15- Elissa
16 - Zach
17- Liz
18 - Big Meech
19 - Mark

Well I guess someone non athletic can win this thing. How the hell did Adam happen to win this thing in his season? Or even Liz? I remember Enzos win when he barreled over Ragan, this was the one time of the season he HAD to win or go home
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Haleigh has a brilliant plan to determine who the replacement nom will be if someone comes down for veto:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Haleigh to Rockstar/Scottie - I thought about it, if I got veto tomorrow, sitting everyones ass down on the table and pulling a Dan, and saying I'm going to ask who you think the hacker is. If you don't give me a name, you are going on the blcok. The first person that doesn't give me a name goes on the block. If everyone gives me a name, the person with the most votes goes up

I would love to see it play out like this:

Hailegh- Fessie, we start with you
Fessie - Kaycee
H: Rockstar?
RS: Kaycee
H: Scottie
S: Kaycee
h: Sam?
S: goes into a long diatribe about it could be anyone and then eventually votes for herself
H: JC?
JC: (Trying to be funny) - Fessie
h: Brett?
B: Fessie
H: Tyler
T: Fessie
H: Angela?
A: Fessie
H: Kaycee?
K: Fessie

So thats 5 votes for Fessie, guess you need to put him up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Veto players are Haleigh, Angela, Rockstar, Fessie, Kaycee and hacker pick Tyler. This could be anyone’s veto
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:22 pm

If Otev isn’t Deep Thought from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, theme this whole technology theme is a huge fail
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:55 pm

I have a bad feeling that Fessy will win this veto. But he is also easily scared/swayed sometimes too. JC will be all over him o leave the noms the same because if he uses it, JC could go up especially since Hay has been looking sideways at JC.

Then Tyler could make a plea to Fessy that he knows he is the backdoor option and tell Fessy that he made a promise to Hay that if he won veto he would not use it, just like he did with Bay..........his word is good. Then point out that if Tyler goes, Fessy will be the #1 target in the house for anyone winning HOH...............Hay can't play and Rockstar is not good at comps, so where is his protection? JC would not put him up, but will JC try to win HOH? Has he been throwing so he doesn't have to put people up?

Then point out if Hay goes back to her original noms of Kaycee and Angela, either way a physical player is definitely staying in the game and the next HOH could be a physical one that is more made for a girl (like the wall) and either one of them could easily win HOH and put Hay and Fessy both on the block. If he leaves the noms the same, Kaycee won't be gunning for Hay since she didn't put her back up and Rockstar has a chance to stay over Angela.

It might not work as far as keeping RS on the block, but it could change Hay's mind on who to put up as the replacement nom.

Good thing is that Angela told Tyler if he wins veto, he can leave the noms the same and keep his word to Hay because they have the votes (they finally learned to count). He told Kaycee if she wins it, she needs to take Angela down because it would still be only 1 level 6 member on the block and they have the votes. Of course Tyler can use his cloud app and I believe at that point Hay would either put up Sam or JC.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Tyler wins veto. Feeds just came back and Rockstar is pissed. Something must’ve happened where she blew it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:01 pm

I am trying to piece together some bits and pieces of conversations, but what I can decipher so far is that it came down to Tyler and Hay at some point in the comp and the question was the last 2 people to leave before jury. Tyler grabbed an object that included Bay forgetting she is IN jury and RS apparently yelled out something about it so Tyler ran back and got the right one. So basically she gave him the answer in some manner. Not sure if this was the last round or if it was a round that eliminated Hay.

Last night Hay asked Tyler what he would do with the veto if he won it. He reminded her of their pinky promise. She then asked if he would take RS down and I couldn't understand what he said, but then he said, "I thought you wanted to keep it the same."

Tyler had told Angela and KC earlier that before he says anything about what he would do with veto if he were to win it was to NAIL DOWN JC's vote for sure whether Fessy likes it or not. They know they don't have Sam's vote because all of the sudden she thinks Angela is Satan with her snappy little comments and shitty attitude toward her, but she is fawning all over RS. They also know that Scottie is being a double agent of sorts telling both sides information but seems to be more loyal to the other side, so he seems to have moved himself to the top of the target list for next week.

Noms will stay the same.............votes to keep Angela are Brett, Tyler, KC and JC......................cancel Fessy's vote. Sounds easy, but we know nothing ever seems to flow too easily this season for sure.

On a side note, even though Hay told her not to open her mouth, RS has been running her mouth accusing people of being the hacker in mixed company. She confronted KC about it subtly, but it didn't go well. She interrogated Tyler about it. Fessy has tried to get her to look at it from someone else's perspective, like if she were KC what she would do, but she just seems to think that people should pick someone else because her kids are watching her on the block every week looking like people don't like her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm

I have it different. It was Rockstar and Tyler in final 2 and she showed him the right answer

Noms should stay, Angela is even comfortable with that. Which I think is stupid. She took Tyler down, so he should take her down. Angela doesn’t realize Tyler is playing both sides and thinks it’s a good thing for Tyler to have trust there
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:35 pm

The plot thickens. Apparently the last 3 in the comp were RS, Tyler and Hay. Tyler came back with the wrong answer and she told him that it was evictees BEFORE jury so Bay would not be part of the answer. He ran and go the correct answer before Hay could return with the answer. Going into the last round RS told Tyler not to fuck her and according to her, he said he wouldn't (and she made it a point to tell Sam Tyler promised her). She already made her plea to him that he would not have won that comp without her and he agreed. She gave him the sob story that her kids are seeing her on the block every week, she has to make a speech, etc. He said he had a lot to think about. She said she can make promises to him and she will keep them. He said he knew that.

At first I thought, wow, what a stupid thing to do, making any sort of guarantees of any kind in that situation. But then I thought there are a few ways to get through this without looking like a dog.

He could always say he can't use the veto because he feels like he owes both of the nominees. Angela kept him safe last week even though she was lobbied by at least 4 people to break her promise, use the veto on RS and put Scottie on the block next to him to send him home. RS helped him win the veto this week but he didn't ask for that. If either of them were on the block against anyone else but each other, he would use the veto on them without question. Since it would not be fair to either one to chose 1 over the other, he is not going to use the veto and will let the house decide who to send to jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I have it different. It was Rockstar and Tyler in final 2 and she showed him the right answer

Noms should stay, Angela is even comfortable with that. Which I think is stupid. She took Tyler down, so he should take her down. Angela doesn’t realize Tyler is playing both sides and thinks it’s a good thing for Tyler to have trust there

We were typing at the same time, I explained how the veto came down to the 2 of them. The answer she gave him actually eliminated Hay from the comp and left the 2 of them.

If he takes Angela off the block, Kaycee goes up and it is the same thing, an L6 member on the block against RS. It was Angela's idea for Tyler not to use the veto if he won it because it puts him back to the lone wolf status and maybe they won't put them on the block together later on. They all decided the only way Angela would come off the block is if Kaycee won it. Tyler agreed with the girls that it would look weird if they did that otherwise. Of course he knows he has an app to keep himself off the block in that scenario and they don't, but they would still have to count on the same votes.

Angela, KC and Brett all know about Tyler talking to Hay and getting the pinky promise about the veto and not being backdoored. They all talked about it before he even did it, so he is not being shady here. He told them everything and they all agreed. Just like Brett playing footsie with Hay making her think he is alone in the game as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:21 am

You misunderstand me, they don’t think he’s being shady, but he’s looking out for himself. Shady is a good thing at this point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:26 am

Hay and Fessy were talking and bitching about Rockstar saying that she screwed everything up and made THEM look stupid. They said now they have to sit and listen to her whine about being on the block all week (assuming Tyler will take down Angela). Hay said she wants to shut RS out of her room to MAKE her go and campaign for herself. Their talk ended with Hay admitting that she really doesn't trust anyone in the house, even Fessy at times. He got pissed and stormed out.

She then talked to Scottie about different scenarios and said she is not sure she should even put KC back up because KC might have a power and then she is really screwed. Scottie pitched JC and Hay said it would almost have to be him at that point. But then she retracted that saying she would lose JC in the game as well. Scottie is not sure they actually HAVE him for sure and admitted JC will be his target if he wins next week.

She told Scottie to work on Tyler to either use the veto on RS (neither of them think that is even remotely possible) or not use it at all. Hay said she would be absolutely fine with that. Then she would work things out with KC that she was never meant to be in danger and she was not going to put KC back on the block.

Then she gets this crazy notion that maybe she should talk to Sam because Sam was saying she wants to leave anyway. She thinks possibly that Sam would not mind going on the block against RS and wouldn't be too pissed to go to jury and be with Bay anyway. Scottie pointed out that now Sam seems to have renewed life for the game (yes she mad another announcement and actually sounded like she was on happy pills again or something). So that canceled that plan too.

Now her plan (after having drank a few glasses of wine) is to offer the rest of the wine to Tyler to loosen him up and she is going to tell him that Angela and KC have never talked game with him until it was beneficial to them last week and now he is supposed to be loyal? Guess she doesn't realize that SHE didn't start talking to him either until it was good for her game. She is going to make sure he knows he wasn't going to be backdoored and ultimately get him to just leave the noms the same.

Oh, and I went back to listen to RS and Tyler's talk following veto once again. She admitted to him that when she blurted out the information to him that gave him the correct answer, she did not do it on purpose so she can't take credit for it, but it did still help him. She promised not to put him up or target him in any way. He told her that Hay did some shady shit last week and put him in a bad place, so he is not sure what he is going to do. He respects RS and how hard she fought, but he has to think about other things too. She said she respected that and understands where he is coming from. And she did also tell him he wasn't going to be the replacement nom, but he said he wasn't sure he could believe that.

So I'm glad he didn't actually promise anything concrete to RS even though he doesn't owe her anything, because a promise broken in a situation like that hangs on a person throughout the game.

It should be pretty funny to watch Hay talking to Tyler when she is half drunk thinking she has the upper hand. Who knows what kind of information he will be able to get out of her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:43 am

They haven't even had the ceremony yet, and RS is already talking about Angela has money and doesn't need it like RS does, etc. The irony here is that she is saying it to Hay who by all appearances comes from money and doesn't even work for any of it.

And I'd like to point out that last night and today, RS (against Hay's direction) went around talking out in the open how it was a bitch ass pussy move to put her on the block instead of making a BIG move. Of course she expects people to forget about those statements I guess.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
They haven't even had the ceremony yet, and RS is already talking about Angela has money and doesn't need it like RS does, etc.  The irony here is that she is saying it to Hay who by all appearances comes from money and doesn't even work for any of it.

And I'd like to point out that last night and today, RS (against Hay's direction) went around talking out in the open how it was a bitch ass pussy move to put her on the block instead of making a BIG move.  Of course she expects people to forget about those statements I guess.

Maybe just maybe if RS could win a competition
she could make a big move.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:27 am

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
They haven't even had the ceremony yet, and RS is already talking about Angela has money and doesn't need it like RS does, etc.  The irony here is that she is saying it to Hay who by all appearances comes from money and doesn't even work for any of it.

And I'd like to point out that last night and today, RS (against Hay's direction) went around talking out in the open how it was a bitch ass pussy move to put her on the block instead of making a BIG move.  Of course she expects people to forget about those statements I guess.

Maybe just maybe if RS could win a competition
she could make a big move.... Laughing

Well apparently she damn near won OTEV last on Saturday, but let's get real, she would screw up an HOH as well. The power trip she would be on would be over the top for sure. I sure hope things go right and she leaves this week so we don't ever have to see her do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:13 am

Last night RS and Hay made their LONG pitch to Tyler about using the veto on RS. They basically laid their ENTIRE game out for him. They said they are offering safety for 3 weeks from 4 people (RS, Hay, Fessy and Sam). Tyler asked about Scottie and they said that they felt Scottie went without saying because the 2 of them are so close. He questioned them about where Brett fits and Hay said that Brett and Scottie are getting closer and she encouraged that to happen, but he is okay with all of them. Basically if he uses the veto on Angela instead of RS, he will have 6 people coming after him, but if he takes RS down 2 people are mad, but one of them will be going to jury anyway.

RS also made it a point to tout her prowess in the veto. Tyler gave her props for it. She said now it has lit a fire under her and her HOH is definitely coming. She would say things like that and then say the hacker made a bitch ass move putting her up and she is there to make BIG moves instead, just hasn't had the power. So I guess taking out Kaycee, JC and Brett are her BIG moves coming up and Tyler wouldn't be?

Hay then met with Tyler alone and must have said 100 times that she wished the veto had gone the other way so she could PROVE to Tyler that she was not going to backdoor him. She said that she only targeted him last week because they never talk game, but now they are. She said how much she trusts Scottie and listens to his counsel. Then she revealed to Tyler that Scottie told Hay all the stuff that Angela and Kaycee were saying last week about the pitch she SUPPOSEDLY made to Angela about using the veto on RS and putting Scottie up next to Tyler. She blamed that on Bay only, apparently not knowing that Tyler knew all about those conversations already. So basically she just showed Tyler (if he didn't know already) that he can't trust Scottie any farther than he can throw him.

So ultimately the pitch is for Tyler to use the veto to take RS off the block. He will be guaranteed safety for 3 weeks by 4 people in the house and taking them to final 6. At which time he will be 1 against 4 with only Scottie there to back him up, and Hay just basically told Tyler that Scottie is more on her side than his. Sure, anyone should jump at the chance to join an alliance of 4 to be on the bottom and just wait out his safety of 3 weeks to have to win his way to the end.

I can't wait until tomorrow when the ceremony is over and watch RS walking around the house like a badass or something saying she is staying anyway and Tyler just made a BIG mistake because the whole house is on her side.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 am

@BB_Updates wrote:
haleigh_ you not winning would have built trust in you and I, cause you would have had to trust me. Tyler- it’s a little hard to not win a veto when the HoH is somebody that just put you on the fucking block. Scottie- you tell her. I’m on your side. Haleigh- Scottie....

How fucking stupid can you be? She actually still thinks Tyler gave her the idea to backdoor him by mistake and then now this. And Scottie needs to STFU, he has both sides he’s playing with, don’t add fuel to this shit, just sit back and be quiet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: