Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11617

Haleigh Veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
They haven't even had the ceremony yet, and RS is already talking about Angela has money and doesn't need it like RS does, etc.  The irony here is that she is saying it to Hay who by all appearances comes from money and doesn't even work for any of it.

And I'd like to point out that last night and today, RS (against Hay's direction) went around talking out in the open how it was a bitch ass pussy move to put her on the block instead of making a BIG move.  Of course she expects people to forget about those statements I guess.

Oh here we go again with this. I cannot wait until she leaves!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
haleigh_ you not winning would have built trust in you and I, cause you would have had to trust me.  Tyler-  it’s a little hard to not win a veto when the HoH is somebody that just put you on the fucking block. Scottie- you tell her. I’m on your side. Haleigh- Scottie....

How fucking stupid can you be?  She actually still thinks Tyler gave her the idea to backdoor him by mistake and then now this. And Scottie needs to STFU, he has both sides he’s playing with, don’t add fuel to this shit, just sit back and be quiet

Funny thing is that while RS is swearing loyalty from her group of 4 people (plus Scottie on the outside) for 3 weeks and she actually counted the weeks to be sure she could absolutely keep her word, but Hay last night said she doesn't care what week it is, Tyler has to be the next target, regardless if he saves RS and regardless of any promises or guarantees. The only thing RS said was she keeps her promises and Hay said she does too, but only to Fessy and RS.

I think Fessy actually hopes RS goes this week. She is cramping his style with Hay because he never gets her alone and now that she is letting him kiss her occasionally, he is pushing for more attention. He was really pissed that RS was sleeping in the HOH room last night. Hay also only wants RS for the number, but feels like she hampers her game as well and has said so for quite some time.

I have to laugh when I hear this group of people talk about how stupid Tyler is and he has no mind of his own, then bitch about him not just agreeing to their pitch. They say he is stupid not to take them up on the numbers because otherwise he will more than likely go on the block. Well last week the first chance she had she put him up and it was plain as day he was the backdoor option this week. And I love it when they say he has no idea how to play this game and needs to listen to their group and their advice. Oh, okay, this group has been on the wrong side of almost every vote since the game started. Their targets never go home and they are blindsided by just about every ceremony that happens. Sure, they are the ones I want to get game advice from.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Hay and RS really got paranoid about KC possibly having a power yesterday because she didn't look "scared enough" and they were starting to freak out a bit about it. She even talked about putting up JC as a replacement, but then said that wouldn't work because RS would probably go home then.

This information got back to L6/5/4 and Angela had a great idea to kind of run with that idea so maybe she wouldn't use KC as a replacement. Brett kind of shut that down saying he didn't want to take the chance on screwing things up (in other words, he didn't want to end up on the block again, but Hay was adamant that Brett or Scottie would not go up no matter what).

I actually thought it would have been great to have KC go to Hay yesterday and say that she assumes she will be the replacement if Tyler uses veto. Then she could say that she is just giving Hay some friendly advice to "make sure that is the move you want to make, because it probably won't turn out the way you want on Thursday." Hay would probably ask about a power and she could just smile and deny it and then walk out of the room. I definitely think she would have put someone else on the block and it probably would have been Sam or JC. JC would have been great because L6/5/4 would save him and that would pull him away from Fessy. So they would lose RS, Fessy would lose JC, L6/5/4 remains intact and Sam probably would be pissed because she is suddenly back on the JC love train once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 They say he is stupid not to take them up on the numbers because otherwise he will more than likely go on the block.  

And yet that can't see that they have been on the wrong side of the vote 4 times and Tyler has been on the wrong side of the vote 0 times. Yeah, but Tyler is the stupid one
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Tyler has used the veto on Angela and Kaycee is the replacement nom. Well here we go, not RS can go home on Haleigh's HoH, they don't have the numbers
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm

It has been 5 minutes and Rockstar already goes to KC saying she is sorry KC is up, she always wanted to work with her in the game and now she is going home. Then she retracts and says she is not sure it could be herself as well. KC plays along saying it is a shitty situation. Then she told KC that she has always felt that Angela is entitled and "always gets what she wants" and it isn't fair. She didn't see KC that way, but she was with Angela, so they didn't get a chance to talk or anything. Now RS said she is just going to go ahead and talk "a bunch of shit" because one of them is going home anyway.

Also Sam made a point to tell RS that she loves KC dearly, but I don't think she committed to a vote. I didn't see the rest of that conversation, but I can imagine it didn't go well.

Oh and Tyler told RS he was sorry that it is her, but she can thank Hay for it because of what she did last week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:44 pm

I jsut saw that about Tyler telling her it's Haleighs fault. He backed it up pretty good as well, she asked him to explain, he stated she was gunning for him last week, and then she cancelled his vote because she knew Tyler was voting to keep RS
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:56 pm

These idiots are going to be blindsided again. They think they have the votes and the only votes to keep Kaycee will be Tyler and Angela. They may even believe that Tyler is going to vote out Kaycee.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 9:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I jsut saw that about Tyler telling her it's Haleighs fault.  He backed it up pretty good as well, she asked him to explain, he stated she was gunning for him last week, and then she cancelled his vote because she knew Tyler was voting to keep RS

I saw that conversation and I thought this was probably the first time Tyler explained himself so well. He also told her how sorry he was that it was her and was sincere about it. I don't think that RS had really considered the fact that Hay did cancel his vote when he publicly said he would vote to keep RS. It turned out okay, but even RS thought she was going home and had actually accepted it at that point.

The way that RS hates so many of the females in the house, the compassion Tyler has shown her in the last couple of weeks (like hugging her when Angela put her on the block and giving her a pep talk when her own team didn't even do it, and telling her after veto last week that he probably just saved all 3 of them meaning RS, Scottie and himself), he might even have a chance at her jury vote, which I believed was impossible before. I think she is seeing that he keeps his word. And now even though he didn't use the veto, she told Sam if she stays she would put up Tyler and Angela but Angela is the target. She would just put Tyler up so he can't save Angela. This speaks volumes.

I also think that once it is revealed that they had this alliance going from day 3 throughout and nobody figured it out, she will see and could possibly appreciate the game play. That being said she probably would still lean toward the gender aspect, but at least he made an attempt here that seems to have worked at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 9:39 pm

The way things are going, with the exception of Kaycee and Angela, the other girls will be out for quite a bit before a decision is made, this will give them plenty of time and decompress in jury and get right back to that "I want a girl to win" mentality
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 10:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The way things are going, with the exception of Kaycee and Angela, the other girls will be out for quite a bit before a decision is made, this will give them plenty of time and decompress in jury and get right back to that "I want a girl to win" mentality

Good point. It will be "queen Bay" leading the charge on that jury house mentality too, you can be sure of that. It really is unfortunate that a good season of ups and downs and power struggles with an alliance that seems to be holding together pretty well throughout will come down to a bunch of bitter jurors who won't vote on gameplay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:03 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Good point.  It will be "queen Bay" leading the charge on that jury house mentality too, you can be sure of that.  It really is unfortunate that a good season of ups and downs and power struggles with an alliance that seems to be holding together pretty well throughout will come down to a bunch of bitter jurors who won't vote on gameplay.

And this is the main reason they need to go back to a 7 person jury. Bayleigh will be out of the house for over half of the season and should not have any say at all in who wins the game. Ideally, I'd like a 5 person jury, but I'd settle for 7
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Good point.  It will be "queen Bay" leading the charge on that jury house mentality too, you can be sure of that.  It really is unfortunate that a good season of ups and downs and power struggles with an alliance that seems to be holding together pretty well throughout will come down to a bunch of bitter jurors who won't vote on gameplay.

And this is the main reason they need to go back to a 7 person jury.  Bayleigh will be out of the house for over half of the season and should not have any say at all in who wins the game.  Ideally, I'd like a 5 person jury, but I'd settle for 7

Very good point. I also thought that once it gets to the final 4, they should take those people into the DR and allow them a to make a 3 minute video to be played for the jury during their deliberations with Dr. Will. They could make their case as far as why they made this move or that move and what was in their head at that time. In the case of this season the L6/5/4 could reveal their secret alliance to the entire jury, then everyone is on the same page in those deliberations instead of the first members of the jury having very little knowledge of what has happened in the house as opposed to the last jury members. Then on finale night, they can make their regular statement and answer questions. And MOST IMPORTANTLY, stop with the prewritten and agreed upon questions. Let each of the jury members stand up and ask their questions or make their statements just like they do on Survivor. I realize this would take some time, but you give each a time limit and then it is done. These stupid typed up, preapproved questions do nothing to influence anyone's vote for or against anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Veto   Haleigh Veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: