Share | 

How to watch live if BB is preempted for football

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: How to watch live if BB is preempted for football   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Not sure if anyone will be preempted again (I know I won't be) but if you are, let me know and I'll post the way to get around that, but keep in mind one of the methods is a bit technical (involves using a VPN) the other requires getting an adblocker (free download) otherwise you get nailed with popups.

There's only 3 football games this Thursday so it may be local markets only
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: How to watch live if BB is preempted for football   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Well according to my DVR and TV guide schedule it doesn't affect me this week. And I am not sure if your solution would be workable for me because I have some work platforms and things on my computer that already use a VPN that don't really play well with others if you know what I mean. Medical facilities are pretty damn cheap, so they don't upgrade their platforms very often, so I have to keep an older version of windows, internet explorer and things like that on my computer too. Not that I mind too much because I am a creature of habit and the times when I have HAD to upgrade to a newer version of windows and things like that I have really hated it............in other words, I do not take well to change.

That being said, I may still take you up on it if in the coming weeks I am going to be affected by the situation (if possible that is) because it drove me absolutely crazy last week not being able to watch the eviction and HOH comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: How to watch live if BB is preempted for football   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Well this week and next week there are not many games, but August 30, there is a bunch of games on again. You may be ok even with that. Based on the market you're in, I don't understand why they were even on the first week of preseason.

Now when I talk about VPN, I'm not talking about the same VPN you use to connect to work from home. It's the same concept though. But if it's a work computer I would hesitate to make changes. This type of VPN just makes it look you are in a different location so you would be able to watch the live broadcast online from the CBS all access site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to watch live if BB is preempted for football   

Back to top Go down

How to watch live if BB is preempted for football
Page 1 of 1