Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 am

We already know Zingbot will be in, now the spoiler source is reporting the veto will be hide and go seek veto. How they are going to incorporate Zingbot into that is anyone’s guess. It also pretty much makes it a crap shoot veto
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Players are Fessy,Scotty,Brett, Angela, Haleigh and Tyler
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Yep, the veto hiding thing will absolutely be a crap shoot. I really wanted this to be a dog fight for veto with all that is at stake and the players involved.

JC was telling Fessy that it is good that Tyler and Angela were picked to play veto because they won't use it. Fessy then told JC that he thinks Hay will throw it. JC said that is a good thing. Fessy disagreed and said that she needs to try to win it. JC said if she wins it she will take Scottie down. Fessy then said "then we have a problem."

Also when Fessy had his conversations with Tyler, Angela and KC, all he asked of Tyler and Angela was not to use the veto so this week would go smooth. He intimated that the one who stayed between Brett and Scottie would be the target next week, but he did not speak of any safety for next week. He pointed out to Angela that he is keeping his word to her from her HOH that he would not put her up since she didn't do it then and easily could have.

When he talked to KC he did ask for safety for next week in addition to not using the veto if she played and won, but said NOTHING about Hay at all. She agreed to the deal too. She didn't get picked for veto, so that is the only deal on the table right now.

He even mentioned to Hay that he had not talked to any of them about HER yet, but would do it after noms are locked. Well guess what, he has no power at that point.

Granted he is trying to open the door that Tyler, Angela, Hay and Fessy work together to get the people out of the middle and then just battle at the end, but nothing solid as of yet. Hay thought it sounded good, but then had an hour-long session at the chess board with Scottie and was back on team Scottie once again. It was also interesting that Scottie picked her to play in the veto for him.

Fessy did ask Tyler about where Sam is in the game and he said that he was close to Sam at one time, but now she barely talks to him so he doesn't know what's up with that. He mentioned that some people were saying she had a final 2 with RS, but he wasn't sure. Tyler said he heard it too, but didn't know for sure. Fessy said he also was told Sam and Brett were working together. Once again Tyler agreed with it. So he may be fishing for Sam to be a replacement if he has to have one. He seems to have written KC off the replacement list, because when he talked to Hay about working with Tyler and Angela, she said that he would have to put up Sam as the replacement or it might ruin things because KC might not be aligned with Tyler and Angela, but she tends to vote with them and stuff.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:53 pm

I just thought of something, can you imagine how Sam is going to flip out when she sees the house a complete disaster? She is going to have a stroke. She has these people actually cleaning up after themselves because of her complaining all season and when they don't she starts cussing and bitching all around. I can hear it now.................who is the dumb motherfucker who did this..............and many other colorful things like that.

If Scottie wins this veto and comes down, she just MIGHT be the replacement!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Too bad JC isn’t playing. He would be like James and just out to destroy the house.

Sam said before the comp she hopes it is the hide and seek (someone explained to her what it is) because it will give her something to do. I think she’ll change that tune once she sees it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Brett has won the veto. Please talk Fessy into putting Sam up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Sam does not find it amusing. Someone smashed her dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:41 pm

I saw her sitting in the Geo room all by herself acting like her best friend just died or something and people kept coming to check on her. I thought it was just about the mess and the fact that her bed was completely taken apart (she is very pissy about her bed and tried to move it against the opposite wall the other night but BB made her put it back), didn't know about he dream catcher so I guess it makes more sense to me now. But it is not like it was something special from home, she made it while she was in the house anyway.

Truth be told, I believe she is scared about going on the block now so she has to have a reason for the whiny, crybaby Sam to come out so Fessy won't do that.

Fessy went to HOH room and JC went to talk to him for a quick minute. He said anyone he puts next to Scottie will stay so he would be a complete moron to put up anyone like Tyler or Angela. Then JC said that Scottie is going to know he is going home so expect him to run his mouth about deals and people working together, etc. Fessy then said to JC, "I think maybe I should go help clean up....................but I'm HOH!" JC said "Duh, you are only HOH for 1 week, next week"............and he jumped out of bed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Brett said that his veto speech should include something to Fessy like suck my dick or something like that.

This is one place that Fessy really screwed this up. He didn't even reach out to have a superficial conversation with Brett before or after the noms. He only had a conversation with Scottie because Scottie came to him, out in the open room in front of everyone to ask questions about why he did it. Fessy said it was the RS vote and one of them is lying so since he didn't have any targets that is the reason he used. He should have at least said SOMETHING to Brett, like nothing personal, just game or just SOMETHING! Now Brett won the veto and other than the replacement nominee which really means nothing at this point, his power is over now.

Truth be told, I think he felt that NOBODY could beat both him AND Tyler in any veto competition, so he thought noms would stay the same. And I think he thought him and Hay could get the votes for Scottie to stay, but that wasn't going to happen either. I wonder how long it will take for him to start saying "I think I screwed up with my noms" and Hay to be standing there saying "I told you so!"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Turns out Brett had a good strategy. He didn’t worry about finding other players vetoes, he spent his time further barricading his. Good move.

Funny thing is Fessy eliminated Haleigh and Haleigh eliminated Scottie. The hive keeps tripping over each other
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:08 am

Fessy continues to have no idea how to play this game. He just laid everything out to Tyler and got nothing in return. This is why that alliance fails. You’re supposed to get info when you’re HoH. Not give it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:21 am

Scottie just admitted that he didn’t look the first two rounds, just spilled liquid everywhere. This guy is another idiot. What good does that do? He’s already in a bad position because of his Swaggy vote. Neither served a purpose
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:00 am

Fessy told Tyler that finding a replacement nom is tough because it’s not just what’s best for his game, but the houses game. I just can’t with this guy. But I will say this HoH run is the hot mess I expected it to be
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:48 am

He actually tried to hint to Tyler that if he had to put up him or Angela they would "have the votes to stay" which I found a really bold statement for HIM of all people to make. He never has ANY idea where the votes are going on a weekly basis.

Now he has decided that he will put up KC and he will tell her that Hay is going to vote the way he tells her to. Hay doesn't really like that he is saying that she is doing what she is told, so he might have to find different wording. He said he is going to tell her that she was so calm and cool about being on the block last week, he thought she was a good choice. Wow, there's a great statement to make.

If I were KC I wouldn't blow up at him, but just say something like "okay, I will just have to work on getting my votes again this week, thanks for letting me know." If he tried to ask if they are still cool for the following week or something like that I would say hopefully, but it will depend on how many deals I have to make to secure my votes this week and leave it at that. Let him think about that all week. She has to know that if Hay wins she will be right back on the block anyway, so nothing lost in doing or saying any of this.

He also told Sam she was not going up as a replacement but he expects that people will probably pitch that to him. He told her this before talking to Hay and before his talk with KC too. Sam did promise not to put him up if she wins HOH next week, but he didn't get safety for Hay at all and judging from Sam's conversations I think she will probably put up Hay and Angela on the block.

So Fessy has managed to completely blow up Hay's entire game this week. Scottie is leaving, probably her closest person in the house (maybe even before Fessy to be honest). He pissed off Brett to the point that he will now have no problem putting Fessy and Hay on the block at the same time. He threw Hay under the bus with Tyler by telling him that Hay wanted him to put up Angela and Tyler but he didn't want to do that. He said that was RS's plan too, but not his. Then after telling him that, he said the 4 of them could work together and Hay would be cool with him and Angela now. KC has no deal in place which will put them on the block together as well.

So like Ctown said, he laid out his entire game and came away with almost NOTHING. His deal with Angela and Tyler was just about the veto. He did not secure safety next week for him or Hay from either of them. He said he was paying Angela back for her not putting him up during her HOH. He had safety secured from KC, but threw that away because he doesn't have the balls to put up Sam and suffer the whiny bullshit she pulls every week. He did get safety for himself from Sam, but not Hay which he basically already had anyway. And now he has proven his word is a piece of shit AGAIN because he is going back on his word to KC and tried to get Tyler to agree to one of them to go on the block too. Oh, and let's not forget, he is sending Scottie out the door who is someone who would not have put him up next week because of Hay. I am beginning to think if Hay wins HOH next week that Fessy will end up leaving on her HOH because they only seem to be able to evict their own people.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Last night Hay was upset with Fessy because he told Sam she would not go on the block. She said it makes the most sense if they are going to try to work with Angela and Tyler that he put Sam up. She said Sam is coming after her and sending her out would be better than sending Scottie out. Of course Fessy didn't want to hear any of that and said he didn't think Sam was after Hay.

Now this morning Sam made her pitch to Fessy to put Hay on the block and send her home. In exchange she will always have his back and she will agree to quit smoking when Hay walks out the door. He was shocked by it, but actually listened to her talking about Hay had said she would send Fessy out when they were talking about the girls alliance and such. I don't think he was entertaining the idea, but didn't know how to say no. I do think that some of the stuff she said got to him because he has some trust issues with Hay and sees Sam as someone who keeps her word no matter what. Problem is that she has a deal with everyone in the house now except him and Hay. Her pinky promise with Angela was only a short term thing apparently or when Angela suggested to Hay that Sam go up last week, it broke it or something.

Anyway, Tyler is basically agreeing to ANYTHING Fessy says for him and Angela to stay off the block, which I believe is stupid unless he is just planning on lying right to Fessy's face and going after him next week or something. He has been pretty honest with people until he has a "reason" to go the other way that he can point to, but in this situation he won't have that so what he has built throughout the game and could use on finale night would be completely obliterated by doing this kind of stuff now. He should have just left it alone once veto was played because Fessy didn't ask for safety for him or Hay for the following week from Angela or Tyler and Angela pointed that out right away last night. She told Tyler she didn't think they needed to talk to Fessy and Hay about working forward. He said they could be on the block together if Hay wins the next one, but she really didn't seem to be too worried about that.

Now Fessy is telling Tyler that he is getting some crazy pitches from people, but didn't give details. Tyler then promised that they could make top 6 if they see this deal through for now.

Meanwhile, Sam is very excited about her new "game play" and she tells Tyler he would be so proud of her that she is playing the game for herself and she has a deal working but he just has to trust her right now.

Then Angela and KC are comparing notes on the weirdness of Sam in the past 24 hours. Angela told KC about Brett's encounter. KC told Angela about her own encounter. Things are starting to circulate and I think it could end up with Sam on the block tomorrow. I know it is important to send Sam home, but keeping Scottie would be pretty scary too. Of course he is starting to work on Angela about how Hay screwed him over and she said she would listen, but he did that 2 weeks ago and then gave them information that resulted in Angela and KC on the block. I thought this was going to be a drama free week once Brett won veto, but it is starting to heat up.

By the way, if you don't know what I am referencing when I say Sam's encounters to this person or that person, go to the Sam thread for more information.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Apparently Sam made a pitch to Fessy about putting Haleigh up as the rep lament nom and actually believes he’s gonna do it. She tried to get him to pinky swear but he refused saying he’s a grown ass man. Sam really has it out for Haleigh so I’m hoping it ends with Sam on the block. Fessy completely fucked his HoH because now if Scottie stays, him and Brett with be going after Fessy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Scottie also made a pitch to Fessy today saying that he was going to make an epic speech that will surprise him about Hay. He then went to KC and told her the same thing. KC mentioned to Angela what Scottie said and the 2 of them thought it was just a plan by Scottie to try to frame them, so when Scottie pitched it to Angela about all the "dirty stuff" Hay has been doing, she played it cool and said that she always felt Hay had his best interest at heart. He poured it on that Hay always said Angela was a bitch and such. She then said that it was Scottie sharing information with Hay that ended up with her on the block last week. She wasn't shitty to him, but never shit on Hay at all to Scottie.

Fessy apparently told KC, Tyler and Angela at different times that the 3 of them need to decide which of them would be the best replacement. Brett told Angela that they need to pitch putting up Sam because Sam is now trying to get Hay up so it might be possible. Angela agreed it would be better to do that because it isn't fair that one of the 3 from their group have to step up to make it easier on Fessy.

Later, Fessy told Hay that Scottie pitched to have her go on the block. She was very upset. She went down stairs to cry (make a production in front of Tyler, Angela and KC is more accurate) saying that she always had Scottie's back, she can't believe it, etc.

Then they had a meeting in the HOH room with Fessy, Angela, Tyler and Hay where Fessy told them about Sam's pitch. Hay was very upset about it. They talked about different things with Sam. Hay said she should be the replacement, but Fessy is afraid she would go crazy and end up going home instead of Scottie, which Hay was in favor of anyway. Ultimately the 4 of them decided that KC would be a better choice on the block because she is less of a target than Tyler or Angela (convenient in my opinion).

This is where L6 is being stupid. They should be listening to Brett. The 3 of them (Tyler, Angela and KC) should have just told Fessy straight up that with all the hinky votes and shit that have happened this season, none of them want to go on the block. He made deals with them and they would have all held their part of the deal in the veto and now he has to hold his end of it up. He has other options in the house and one of them is actively targeting his girlfriend and trying to save his nemesis in the game. What more does he need? Sure he gave his word to Sam she wouldn't go up, but he gave the same word to KC, Angela and Tyler. But I guess now at least KC will be able to throw his ass on the block and say that he broke his word to her so why not?

Also at one point in the day, Fessy finally had a conversation with Brett and told him he was just a pawn (convenient to say now that he has won veto) and he was originally going to backdoor Scottie, but the RS vote thing made it easy to do it this way. He asked Brett who should go on the block against Scottie and he really didn't give a concrete answer. He did tell Fessy that he was sorry that Fessy didn't feel like has been talking game to him, but Brett thought he was alone in the game and had to be careful and other fluffy bullshit. This is just another thing that Fessy screwed up this week by not talking to Brett at all until he won the veto. It is sketchy at best.

After all this, Scottie and Hay had a cry together. He wants her to "cut him loose" and tells her he didn't mean anything he said earlier. He was trying to put distance between them and such. She said she is sad that others don't think their friendship was real, etc. This is where Hay was smart, she is shining up that jury vote regardless of whether he meant any of that crap or not. Now he is saying his veto speech will be to apologize to Hay.

The irony here is that Foutte/hive or whatever they want to call themselves have once again shot themselves in the foot. They are sending one of their own numbers to the jury house. I am really hoping that Brett wins the next HOH and does the smart thing and puts Hay and Fessy on the block next to each other. Then watch his head explode if he wins veto and has to decide whether or not to take himself down or her down. Then when he takes himself off the block he has to watch her to do the jury house to be with Scottie!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:16 am

So I wonder what Fessy is going to say to Sam now? He told her he would tell her by tonight his decision about her pitch to put up Hay. Of course he will tell her the usual, this is best for his game, has to go with his gut, etc. But I don't think that conversation is going to go as smoothly as he thinks it will. And I will bet money that at some point this week it will get back to Sam that Fessy shared her pitch and all the information with other people in the house and Sam will go off the deep end once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:48 am

I don’t think was playing Scottie for a jury vote. She was sincere and it shows how clueless she is. Anyone can see the real reason why he’s on the block and I think she knows it as well.

I want to see Haleigh as the first two time HoH because she will 100% be targeting Sam. Then her 2nd nom would be tricky. She already promised Kaycee not to go up. If she wants to sell Tyler and Angela and screw 4 person alliance with her and Fessy, they can’t go up so that would leave Brett or JC, and it would be nice to see jc take some heat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don’t think was playing Scottie for a jury vote. She was sincere and it shows how clueless she is. Anyone can see the real reason why he’s on the block and I think she knows it as well.

I want to see Haleigh as the first two time HoH because she will 100% be targeting Sam. Then her 2nd nom would be tricky. She already promised Kaycee not to go up. If she wants to sell Tyler and Angela and screw 4 person alliance with her and Fessy, they can’t go up so that would leave Brett or JC, and it would be nice to see jc take some heat

I think you are right Ctown, she is sincerely upset that Scottie is leaving. I changed my mind after watching their second conversation. I do believe the other crying episode in front of L6 was calculated to gain some sympathy and get herself on better footing with them.

I also want to see Hay win the next HOH. Sam will definitely be her target, and I think she will absolutely put up JC. It will kind of be pay back to Fessy in a way. He will say that JC is with them, but Brett is not. She will then say JC is with Fessy but not with her, just like Scottie. Then she can always tell him that if veto is used then Brett will go up and tell Fessy Brett won't fight so hard for veto this way.

There are so many potential drama causing scenarios with this situation that will more than likely result in Sam going home, but if Sam wins veto then things get real sticky for a lot of people. Brett and JC on the block? Brett will go right to Fessy and tell him about JC flipping those votes which will get Fessy's vote for him. It will also test L6's loyalty to Brett which I think could be wavering when it comes to him. They would be smart to take that opportunity to get rid of JC because his manipulation has helped them in the game a great deal, but he is not actually a part of the group and which of them would be willing to take that shot later in the game?

On the other hand, I would like to see Brett win HOH so he can put Fessy and Hay on the block straight up. They can't save each other and one of them will definitely go home. Fessy will go balls to the wall to win the veto and if he does, he will have to make a choice to save himself or Hay. She warned him this week that if he went ahead with his plans, she would be leaving the house next week, and I can see her saying that she is going to go chill in the jury house with Scottie and the girls!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Veto meeting took place, as expected Brett took himself down and Kaycee is the replacement nom
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Sam was being pissy after the ceremony. She said she is going to stop playing the game because nobody ever takes her suggestions. Then she said she was going to stop talking or making any sounds until tomorrow. JC asked her what she was doing it for, what was she trying to accomplish and she said nothing she just wanted to do it.

Apparently she talked with Tyler first who congratulated her on making it to top 8. That is when she said she was not going to play the game anymore because people don't listen to her. He told her people feel like that all the time when they pitch and idea and it doesn't get used, it is part of the game. Then pointed out that at least she is not on the block.

The others were talking about Sam's response and apparently Sam had even told Angela to go to Fessy to pitch putting Hay on the block and all she told her was she would not do that and would let Fessy make his own decision.

So let's review, Sam "played" the game for about 1-1/2 days. The pitches she made were:

1. Told Scottie to ask Brett to use the veto on Scottie and then they could work together because Brett would stay on votes. Also made that suggestion to Brett herself in Scottie's presence since he wouldn't ask her himself.

2. Told Brett to tell Fessy to put up Hay. He said that wouldn't happen and then they had a bet that if Sam could actually convince Fessy to do it, he would smoke a cigarette with her.

3. Actually made the pitch to Fessy to put Hay on the block and send her home, keep Scottie to make it up to him for putting him on the block and then they could work together.

4. Made some sort of pinky promise with Brett (still cloudy on the details of this one) to work together. Then pulled JC into the conversation without any prep whatsoever.

And now she is acting all pissy because nobody took her up on her pitches? Maybe it will be better for all concerned that she is quiet for the next 24 hours. Of course this is just her seeking attention once again like she does every week about this time, but I would just let her go.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:05 pm

I forgot to post this before, but Scottie went to Fessy last night to make another pitch. First he wanted Fessy to know that he absolutely doesn't want Hay on the block, it was a stupid plan he had to pull himself away from Hay or make it easier for her to let him go or some other nonsense. His new pitch was for Fessy to put up Sam because he was sure he could get at least 3 votes and Fessy could keep him.

Fessy kept saying he has felt sketched out by Scottie only talking to Hay and not him, the votes and other things he has been talking about since he put him up and Scottie was trying to explain all of them.

Then he admitted to Fessy that he has never had feelings for a girl before and he has those kind of feelings for Hay and doesn't know what to do with them. He feels it clouded his judgment in the game and he got lazy about keeping up his other relationships in the house like with Fessy and Tyler. My jaw dropped when I heard him professing he has feelings for Hay straight to Fessy. How can Scottie be so clueless to still believe that Hay and Fessy are just friends and nothing else? That was just about the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Later he was talking to Hay and said that Scottie admitted he had feelings for Hay. Then he told Hay that he is not sending Scottie home because he LIKES Hay, it is just game related stuff. Sure, Fessy, you keep telling yourself that. He kept asking her why she was sad and how she felt about things, then when she would tell him, he would tell her basically why that would be wrong. Ultimately she just said it doesn't matter how she feels. He then told her to make sure she votes the right way no matter what, etc.

Then all of the sudden she said "you never had any feelings for me initially." He said it was because she had her hair in a messy bun, but when he saw her in her bikini he got feelings for her. Okay, that is just lust, that isn't feelings. I think she mentioned this because in a conversation with Scottie last week he said he noticed her at the final casting, described what she wore, what she ordered for food and what she did and didn't eat. He said he thought she was perfect when he saw her. But Fessy was looking past her at others, like Angela until she rejected him, and then Kaitlyn but she had a boyfriend. I think she was trying to point out that he "settled" for her but it went right over his head. And then she slept downstairs for the majority of the night last night too. I kind of feel sorry for her because she looks and acts liked a trapped animal when she is with him and is probably hoping for one of them to be evicted soon.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:19 pm

So in a nutshell, she discovered that Fessy is shallow and Scottie is creepy. I'd more more concerened with Scottie. He noticed her in casting then remembers what she wore, what she ate and what she didn't eat? I abit stalkerish don't you think. That alone should be enough for her to want to evict him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So in a nutshell, she discovered that Fessy is shallow and Scottie is creepy.  I'd more more concerened with Scottie.  He noticed her in casting then remembers what she wore, what she ate and what she didn't eat?  I abit stalkerish don't you think.  That alone should be enough for her to want to evict him  

Okay the weird thing about it is that I think she saw it as very sweet. She sees Scottie as very innocent (he told Fessy he has never had feelings for a girl before), and the fact that he remembered all that about her and waited for her to strike up a relationship with him made it more genuine to her or something. I thought it was weird too, but watching them talk about it, she actually seemed very touched by the whole thing.

On the other hand, I believe that she will have a lot more to worry about with Fessy on the outside. He wants to control her in every way he can inside the house, can you imagine what it will be like outside the house? She twerked while in the hot tub one night and he didn't speak to her for almost an entire day. When they did talk, he said she shouldn't be acting like that on TV.

She does more than her share of flirting for sure, but his head explodes when she sits out in the open and just talks to any of the males in the house. The other night when she was upset about Scottie sitting at the chess board alone and said she was going to go and talk to him to make him feel better. Fessy asked if she would be coming back to the HOH room to sleep. At first she said no and then said maybe for a little while. He said 3:00 a.m. and she agreed. Then as she was leaving he said that doesn't mean she can stay away until midnight or 1:00 a.m. and then leave at 3:00 a.m. I mean he acts like he owns her.

And the last thing he has told her he can't wait until they are outside the house and they can spend all their time together because he is sure if they spend time together without cameras and stuff around, she WILL fall in love with him quickly.

So between the 2 of them, it is Fessy that will be obsessed, controlling and stalkerish when they get out of the house. If she is smart, she will just tell him from the beginning that she just wants to be friends and nothing else before it can get too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   

Back to top Go down

Fessy Veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: