Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:40 pm

There is no chance of them having a relationship outside the house. He's too clingy. We've seen how off the rails she gets when she drinks the little alcohol they do get in the house. Wait until the night of the wrap party when she is flirting with all kinds of former HG's and such. Same for him, once he sees a girl more attracted than Haleigh, he will drop her like a bad habit. Once they finally get evicted, it will be interesting to see how oposite their answers are to if a relationship can happen outside the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:04 am

Hell she is looking for the exit every time they are together now, let alone in the jury house or the wrap party. He has visions of a Cody/Jessica or a Jeff/Jordan thing coming out of this thing. He talks to "America" all the time about them being a great showmance and he knows they just love it being a secret from the rest of the house and such. When in reality other than when they fight with each other, there is no entertainment value to the 2 of them together at all.

I think that Brett better have some security at the wrap party because Hay has said on more than one occasion that Brett is her type and she always went a bit further spending time with him in the early weeks of the game even though it caused her problems with Fessy and the others in her alliance on a regular basis. I see her flirting hard with him and Fessy's head exploding yet again.

I will say it again. Unless I am completely wrong and she actually does like him on some level and believes they can date outside of the house, she needs to shut this shit down in the jury house (if they end up there together at some point). Otherwise it will get really ugly really quick. And I agree it will be interesting to see what each of them say to Julie when they exit the game. I could see her sugar coat it a bit not wanting to look bad on TV and say they will have to see how it goes or something like that, but she is definitely not going to be gushing over him in any way either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:28 am

I put their “showmance” on the same level as Amber and Caleb if amber had no self respect it just doesn’t exist. This girl is playing him hard. She’s not gonna admit it at all. Think about her DR session when she was worried about her dad seeing them kiss, even that’s bullshit, it’s not like she’s giving him a handjob or anything
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:35 am

You are probably right, she will never admit it on the air, but I am betting if they end up in the jury house together, she will put an end to it there.

It really is almost painful to watch her go through the motions with him and just wanting to get out of the room, but she put herself in that position and allowed him to isolate her from everyone else. I think she was trying to get Brett to come and talk to her in the hammock last night by sitting out there by herself, but he was busy having a conversation with Sam that went absolutely no where and she had to go upstairs and do her duty for the evening before going to bed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:59 am

I was just thinking something on strategy in this veto. Really no way to throw it without being obvious and making your veto easy to find. After hiding the veto, when going back in, make a beeline for yours just to see if it’s been found, this is after one is found obviously. Then you survey the mess to look and see what looks thoroughly rummaged through and move yours to there in the hope people will think it’s already been searched. If you find one, replace that one with your own. Not sure if the rules allow you to move it or not
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:08 am

I vaguely remember something in the past where someone tried to do something like moving their veto to a new place and were told they couldn't do it, but I could be mistaken. If not against the rules, that is a good strategy.

Brett did a great job with his, but it is so funny that Fessy went right to Brett's spot and happened to miss it. This is the mistake people make in this comp all the time. Instead of thoroughly looking in a certain place, they look a bit, throw shit around and then move on. A person needs to be more methodical when looking.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:17 am

It was a great job by Brett but from the edit it looks like Tyler was onto him by noticing everything piled up there, but by that point it appeared too late to try and move all those things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy Veto   

Back to top Go down

Fessy Veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: