Share | 

Level 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:51 pm

This alliance has been pretty much having their way throughout the season, having only lost 2 of their original members and those 2 probably would have been a problem moving forward because they didn't handle pressure very well so it probably worked out for the best.

That being said, they keep shitting on their own game. They pull off manipulations almost weekly because they don't seem to be able to win an HOH, but then they don't take full advantage of the situation. This week is a prime example of it.

When Fessy talked to Angela and Tyler the only deal he proposed was that they would not go on the block if they agree to not use the veto if they win it. That is an easy deal to make. Fessy was dumb enough not to ask for safety for next week for himself or Hay at that point. After the deal was made Fessy had some preliminary talks with Tyler about forming a 4 group with him, Hay, Angela and Tyler, which Tyler kind of agreed to, but said he would have to talk to Angela and they would talk more after the veto.

Then the veto comp happens and Brett wins. At that point he goes right to Tyler and Angela basically trying to get them to be okay with going on the block as a replacement saying "they have the votes." They kind of hedged away from the immediate conversation and said they would talk later. He also mentioned that KC would be "safe" on the block. This is a pretty rich statement coming from someone who sat in his HOH room and said he was in the dark on the votes every single week and is tired of it. So now he is guaranteeing votes to people? Sure L6 know they have the votes with Scottie sitting on the block, but Fessy does not know what they do about the votes.

This is where they screwed things up and Brett tried to tell them what they should do, but they wouldn't listen. Tyler told Angela they should agree to whatever Fessy says, but she says if they do that it leaves them nobody to put on the block and she doesn't want to outright lie right now. He said he would do the talking and she suggested not to say names, just refer to "people in the middle" and things like that.

What they should have done is remind Fessy that he said they would not go on the block if they agreed about the veto. Sure they didn't have to do anything, but that was the deal in place. Angela and Tyler did tell him they thought they were too big of targets to go up because people might flip and he agreed. Of the three of them, KC would be the least risk on the block, but there is still a risk.

Then KC talked to Fessy alone and basically told him it was okay to put her up. He even held out Sam on a silver platter to her as a replacement nom, but she kind of rejected that saying that Scottie might not go home if that happened and she REALLY wants Scottie out this week. She did talk about it being risky and she would be nervous but she is trusting in the votes. She brought up that Brett voted against her, but Fessy said he thinks even Brett wants Scottie out so that would be an extra vote. I think she should have told him that they had a deal for her not to go on the block in exchange for safety for HIM for next week.

I think all 3 of them should have basically told Fessy a deal is a deal and they have to be able to trust his word and not put them on the block. Not do it in a bitchy way, but say things about building trust and that kind of thing. They could have mentioned the hinky votes and such. Fessy even said he knew they might be nervous about Hay's vote, but he would make sure she did the right thing. That right there tells you that Hay is not necessarily part of the deals he is making. Then leave it at they understand he is HOH and the decision is his and leave it at that. It is not like he can get pissed off and retaliate this week in any way. He could put up Tyler or Angela, but they aren't going home. By not doing any of this they are giving him more power than he needs and locking themselves into shit next week that they don't need to. Of course Angela has pointed out several times now that she has no actual deal that includes Hay, so she just might take that shot anyway.

Another thing that KC should do this week is to go to Sam and tell her that Scottie tried to get Hay on the block, but that didn't work so he asked Fessy to put up Sam. Tell Sam that Scottie believed he would have the votes against Sam, but she knows he wouldn't. Then tell Sam that she (KC) volunteered to go on the block instead so that Sam wouldn't have that added stress this week since she is just starting to feel better lately. This ensures Sam's vote for this week as well as gives her some credibility with Sam that they may need for an important vote in the coming days.

Tyler needs to stop playing scared too. He is just agreeing to everything and then puts himself in shitty positions when it is not necessary. The numbers are low enough now and his alliance has been loyal to him all the way through and he needs to start trusting them a bit more. He just always seems to be terrified of going on the block even though they will have the votes as long as only 1 of them is on the block. I get he is a big blinking target, but I don't see the entire group turning on him for at least another couple of weeks, plus he has the cloud app for another week. He can't be loyal to everyone in the house all the time, it is time to start taking some strikes and rolling the dice.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:33 pm

I think L6 is playing it exactly the way they should. Don’t promise any more than you have to. Let Fessy think he has all the power now that you know it’s just Scottie on the block. Why stir the pot. Unless Haleigh wins HoH next week, they’re fine. Any deal they make with Fessie doesn’t carry over to Haleigh. If Haleigh does win, that’s when Tyler and Angela bring back that 4 person alliance idea. Even if she does win, Sam is going up. So why promise more?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:46 pm

You made my point for me. Why promise more? Every time Fessy talks to Tyler about the group of 4 he says they will all go after the people in the middle like Brett and Sam and Tyler agrees with him. At this point, they have all but named the new alliance. As soon as Brett won veto he was right up there ass taking back part of his own deal and wanting them to be okay with it. They just smiled and said they understand, they trust him, and KC even basically volunteered to go on the block instead of him putting up Sam. This is not what you do when you are in the position they are in. Although he did tell KC that he will owe her one and if she needs a pawn somewhere down the road he might be willing to do that for her.

Had they held a harder line as far as not wanting to go on the block and reminding him of the deal he made, and then he went ahead and put one of them up anyway, then they have a better "excuse" for putting him up in the coming week. And now with all the group of 4 talk, it is starting to extend to Hay as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:35 pm

They didn't promise more, they only promised what was asked. There aren't many options left for who is going up and they know damn well it's not going to be Haleigh. All they cared about was Scottie being up there and they have the numbers to send him home. No reason to push to not being put up. This puts them in a perfect position because, like you said, he promised them all and then went back on his word. L6 all trust each other enough to keep the votes where they need to be. What sense would it make to promise Fess safety next week if you don't have to.

If anyone is messing it up, it's Fess (big sureprise there), he got zero info from them and laid out his game to Tyler instead of getting info
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
They didn't promise more, they only promised what was asked.  There aren't many options left for who is going up and they know damn well it's not going to be Haleigh.  All they cared about was Scottie being up there and they have the numbers to send him home.  No reason to push to not being put up.  This puts them in a perfect position because, like you said, he promised them all and then went back on his word.  L6 all trust each other enough to keep the votes where they need to be.  What sense would it make to promise Fess safety next week if you don't have to.

If anyone is messing it up, it's Fess (big sureprise there), he got zero info from them and laid out his game to Tyler instead of getting info

But they have offered more by agreeing to work in the group of 4 and taking out those in the middle. Tyler has said on more than one occasion this week that he always returns favors and will remember that next week. This is where I am saying they were too nice about Fessy proposing they go on the block. I am not saying throw it at him, just mention it that they didn't think they would have to go on the block at all and make HIM come to the decision that he couldn't go through with doing it. If he didn't then all deals are off and they can go on the block if one of them win HOH.

Of course Hay wasn't going on the block, that goes without saying and they all knew that, but he handed KC the option of Sam going on the block in her place and she rejected it! Why the hell would she do that? Why not let him get more blood on his hands by putting up Sam instead of her. Then she could chill all week and not stress about anything. Unless of course she is going to use that as excuse to put Hay and Fess up because she wasn't included in the group of 4 deal and her deal with Fessy was for HIS safety this week, and now that she is on the block she is free and clear. If she had not basically volunteered to be the pawn to ensure Scottie went home, she would have had a stronger foundation to stand on as far as making that move and still maintaining the honesty and loyalty label she has been selling about herself.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 pm

The one thing I thought that Kaycee should've done was when Scottie was acting all tough shit in the HOH room and saying 'cute' and whatnot, she should've said, something like, he didn't think it was so cute when The Hive forced him to promise on the Holy Bible that he wasn't the flip vote and he felt bullied and cried to L6/5/4 about it. And that Kaycee was there for him.

That way Kaycee showed Fessy and even Hay that Scottie went to 'their side' and spilled the beans about everything. Making it even more difficult to trust anything Scottie has to say. Although, it wasn't like Fessy needed much convincing and stuff did work out for L6/5/4 in the end, since Fessy is thinking with his little head instead of the big one.

Also, when Scottie told Angela and Kaycee that Hay called Sam a bitch and that Rockstar wasn't always that nice to Sam, etc... Angela and Kaycee should've confronted Hay in front of Sam. Instead they said something like they didn't believe Scottie was telling the truth and they would ask Hay after he was gone. WHY??? She's just going to lie to them! And she's proven to be a really good liar. So I don't see why they can't confront her while Scottie is still in the house?

I too agree that Tyler and Angela should've done more with Fessy's deal!

I wonder if Kaycee rejected Sam going on the block because Kaycee didn't want it getting back to Sam that she agreed to something like that.

What Kaycee should do is take a mental note of the day that Fessy proposed Sam go OTB, and then when it's time to put up Fessy, they should tell Sam that Fessy asked Kaycee if he should put up Sam, and Kaycee chose to take a bullet for Sam.

But knowing stupid Sam, she won't believe them. Because she is a MORON! And really needs to go.

I wish JC somehow convinced Fessy that Hay wasn't a threat in the house whatsoever, and that she was the safest person to put up on the block against Scottie. And Fessy put up Hay and she was evicted. Oh man, that would've been priceless. Like seriously if that would've happened, JC would've gotten mad props for pulling that off!

And imagine Fessy's face with that blindside? And he wouldn't be able to do anything because he can't play for HOH.

Man... I so wish that happened. Well maybe it can still happen when Hay is nominated and sent home next week. But it won't be much of a blindside...or will it??

waiting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:17 pm

I agree with you Lizzy. This is what I am saying, they don't take advantage of situations when they are presented to them. I think that KC should be talking to Sam, maybe tomorrow morning since they are often the first 2 up in the morning, and telling her about things that have happened. Scottie did go and try to put Hay up, but when that didn't work he switched and tried really hard to get Sam on the block next to him instead because he actually thought he had the votes, and even laugh at that with Sam saying there is no way she would have been evicted. Then tell her that Fessy floated the idea of putting Sam on the block when talking to KC, but she knew that Sam had been pretty stressed lately and felt confident in the votes so she told him to go ahead and put her up instead. I think Sam would be very touched by that and she would have Sam wrapped up for the rest of the game more than likely. And she might even entertain KC's input if she won HOH, which is something they could really use if she happens to pull one off.

And it would have been the PERFECT time for KC to unload on Scottie about that bullying stuff. KC was livid last week when Hay told her that Scottie had said she (KC) personally had said certain things when she hadn't and wanted to confront him on the spot. Hay asked that they not do that and Hay was HOH, so she didn't do it. KC stewed about this all week long wanting to go off on him about crying to them and then shitting on them the next week when the power shifted. It would have been epic for sure and wiped that stupid smile off Scottie's face. Of course not knowing what was in Fessy's head at the time I could see her holding off.

As far as Angela and KC confronting Hay with Scottie in the house, I don't think that Scottie would do anything to hurt Hay at this point with all these "feelings" he is having for her. I believe he would say he made it up or something and take the bullet for her. And bringing Sam into anything like that will make Sam believe it was staged. She thinks anything done in public like that is staged now because RS told her 9 out of 10 times it is staged and we all know that RS is a game genius being on the wrong side of the vote virtually every week, wrong about who won hacker comps or apps most of the time and now sitting in the jury house after being nominated 3 times.

And if Fessy had put Hay on the block it would have been epic, but I will be satisfied if she goes on the block and goes home this week in some scenario or another and Fessy has to have a stroke thinking of Scottie and Hay in the jury house without him. What would make it even better is if Hay and Fessy are on the block together and Brett wins veto and takes Hay off the block, stealing Fessy's thunder for having saved Hay once before. He would then own her every move going forward at least for a couple of weeks. And in his goodbye message to Fessy he says, "don't worry Fessy, I will take GOOD care of Hay while you are in the jury house!"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:20 am

Now I could see Brett saying that in a goodbye message. That would be great.

That being said, I don’t mind telling you both that you’re wrong. L6 is doing what they need to, sit back and get info while these idiots implode

That whole 4 person thing with Haleigh and Fessy plays right into Tyler and Angela’s hands, now they have some help to cut JC and Sam. If it goes that way, they both have a F4 with each side and can decide which way to go. Yes Tyler has mentioned the staying true bullshit but he also said he will do it as long as he can and eventually has to choose
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:24 am

Okay, so what do Angela or Tyler do if they win HOH this week? If they go after Fessy and Hay it makes them look like they can't keep to their word and a deal. Fessy or Hay will be staying in the game and if they win HOH, no deals will be there for the making because they won't trust a single word they say. If they go after the middle, then they are only helping advance Hay and Fessy's game. That is what I am talking about making unnecessary deals. Angela did a better job of not actually committing to anything past the veto and never actually included Hay in her comments about moving forward. Tyler was all over all of it saying he returns favors, he will remember next week, etc. KC did the same thing when she was agreeing to go on the block, saying that she trusts Fessy completely and is a team player, it doesn't change anything, etc. Now if she wins HOH and puts him and/or Hay on the block, what is she going to say? If she had told him she understands his position and he has to make his own decisions, but not add the part that it doesn't change anything and stuff like that, she could easily stand up and say "with integrity" they had a deal and he went back on that deal so all deals are now off.

I guess the integrity factor is not that big of a deal at this point in the game, but if that is what you are selling about yourself as a game player and if you get to finale night and plan to make that claim, this one is not a good look and makes people discount anything else you have to say.

I agree that Hay is the most likely person to take a shot at Sam and JC, but I think Angela would have no problem putting Sam on the block either. Sam has been basically campaigning against Angela since she was HOH and it was apparent that her and Tyler were close, and then she sent Bay home. As far as JC, Brett would probably be the only other one to take out him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:16 pm

See the what would the HoH do thread. That pretty much sums it up, they aren't in any real danger so they are not giving up a lot. I think Tyler should be throwing this HoH and Angela probably could as well. They would have a final 4 with 2 groups, so yes, get rid of the middle if they happen to get an HoH and when it comes down to 6, you gravitate to the side that holds the HoH. If it's them holdingthe HoH at 6, then you stay loyal to l6
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:30 pm

All I know is Tyler needs to stop hanging out with Angela as much. And by 'hanging out', I mean cuddling in bed with her and spending all his time gaga gooing over her. Because he's going to lose focus on the game and get himself evicted!

Yesterday, on BBAD, Angela and Tyler spent a good amount of time just lying in bed (what's new, in Angela's case?) and she was whining about not being able to sleep with Tyler since he's a Have Not.

Then Kaycee came in the room and offered her veggie dogs and Angela said she had brushed her teeth. And they told Kaycee that they were talking about Hilton Head. Which is true, but if I were Kaycee I'd start seeing this as suspect. The rest of L6/5/4 are going to see them as a pair and will take their shot at Tyler first!

So he really needs to distance himself from Angela...unfortunately, he seems to be smitten with her, and I don't know if I see that happening.

Also, I do not want to see Hay and Fessy F4. That is all!
neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:52 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
All I know is Tyler needs to stop hanging out with Angela as much. And by 'hanging out', I mean cuddling in bed with her and spending all his time gaga gooing over her. Because he's going to lose focus on the game and get himself evicted!

Yesterday, on BBAD, Angela and Tyler spent a good amount of time just lying in bed (what's new, in Angela's case?) and she was whining about not being able to sleep with Tyler since he's a Have Not.

Then Kaycee came in the room and offered her veggie dogs and Angela said she had brushed her teeth. And they told Kaycee that they were talking about Hilton Head. Which is true, but if I were Kaycee I'd start seeing this as suspect. The rest of L6/5/4 are going to see them as a pair and will take their shot at Tyler first!

So he really needs to distance himself from Angela...unfortunately, he seems to be smitten with her, and I don't know if I see that happening.

neener

The funny thing is that Hay is the one who basically pushed them together! They have always been friendly, but because that week put them "together" in the game so they had no problem spending time together. Now, like you said Lizzy, it is going to get in the way of the game for sure. But Tyler did say to Angela this morning that if her or KC left he would go crazy. I think maybe he sees this as a final 3. I initially thought if he were in the finals against any female it would be a loser, but he might have a chance against Angela. He might even have a chance against KC because she is seen as not having done anything this season because she hasn't won anything, except the hacker comp which was a very crucial win for their team.

I don't think their relationship really bothers KC at all. I think she sees them all as a team, but because she is such a loyal and trustworthy person, she believes Tyler would keep his word to her, which I am not sure he would do even without the showmance if he thought he could win against her in the finals.

Oh and part of the reason that Tyler was in there last night with Angela was because she had been upset and having a bit of a "moment" missing home and he found her under the covers tearful. He then made her laugh and she started whining about him being a have not and not being able to be there with her after that. But having a moment or not, he seeks her out and you are right Lizzy, he needs to get his head back in the game for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

With the exception of Sam, I honestly don't care who is left at the end s long as they keep playing the game. Even Fessys play is fun, it may be bad gameplay but it's still gameplay
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:01 am

Oh my goodness, Chap! You’re right. Hay’s HOH really did push Angela and Tyler closer together. I hadn’t really thought about that.

So if it came down to Kaycee making the last pick, do you think she’d choose Tyler over Angela? If Angela had the choice for F2 between Tyler and Kaycee I definitely think she’d take Tyler.

I can’t remember which thread I posted this to, but I thought that Tyler would have the best chance of winning against Angela or Scottie. But now that Scottie is on his way out... I think Tyler has a great chance of winning this thing if he takes Angela.

And if Angela and Tyler do end up being F2, I'm just glad BB doesn’t leave the last two in the house anymore... because they would be a boring F2.  They’d probably finally make out, but I don’t want to see them kissing.
No

The mushy, romantic in me thinks it’s cute that they like each other, but the gamer in me wants Tyler to put this little romance on hold until AFTER the show ends. Then they can cuddle all they want to their hearts content.

I know Angela said she was homesick, but I wonder if she was bummed because of Zingbot? Like maybe it took a while for those comments to sink in?

Well I just hope that no one gets it into Kaycee’s head (like Sam!) that Angela and Tyler have an F2 and that she’s being replaced with Angela!!

Oh and speaking of Kaycee, I also forgot to mention that I totally agree with your previous post that Kaycee should’ve taken advantage of the situation at hand and talked to Sam about Scottie. I don’t know if Sam will believe Kaycee but I think she can plant some seeds at least!  And yeah, Kaycee totally missed her opportunity with the whole Scottie thing and not putting him on blast about him crying in the room about having to swear on the Holy Bible.

Kaycee has missed a lot of opportunities in this game. I feel like she’s got possibilities of being a great player but I think she overthinks things and gets into her own head too much. And that hinders her from being a great player. But I think she’s doing way better than Angela!

I feel like Angels started off strong but after her HOH she’s kind of just not really tried. Not even to help her own alliance! I just hope she starts pulling her weight again and wins something soon!

It would be nice if any of Level 6/5/4 won next HOH!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:37 am

Well Tyler left Angela's side long enough to have a few conversations today. One of them was with KC where he told her he would not pick anyone else over her for the finals. She said she trusts him 100%. I actually think Tyler tries to be loyal to things in the order he builds them. L6 came first. His promise to Sam was kind of something brought on by her power app and he has done his best to protect her for the most part, but didn't see that as a long term thing especially when she started going off the rails about votes and wanting to go him in addition to making other pinky promises along the way.

It was obvious that Winston and Brett had a final 2 and Rachel and Angela had a final 2, so it would be a logical conclusion for KC and Tyler to have one as well within that alliance. But I think it came more out of the fact that Tyler thought he could trust her more than any of the others because she shared everything with him and was a bit more relaxed about the game.

I also wonder if his conversation was prompted today when Angela said something about once a person lies to you one time you can't get that trust back. He was probably thinking if the information about his power app comes out, she will be done with him.

When you first said Tyler would win against Angela I didn't think so because I believed that with this jury if he sat next to any female he would lose. But I believe that Angela is so hated by the other girls he would have a good shot. With KC, I am not sure because there is no real evidence of her playing the game much to this point, something I hope changes soon.

She has missed some opportunities and I think for the most part it has more to do with her being protective and worried about her team rather than just going with her gut.

Btw, Sam now knows that Fessy was contemplating putting her on the block when talking to Scottie, but because of the way Scottie explained it, she didn't see it as a serious consideration by Fessy. I was really hoping that Sam would talk to KC this morning about yesterday's veto and such, but Angela got up early and was out there first with Sam so she asked her instead. Angela really didn't elaborate much other than to say that Scottie was doing that thinking he would throw Sam under the bus enough to save himself, but Angela told Sam she didn't think it would have worked. So, opportunity lost once again unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Hay has been busy trying to make new friends in the house since Fessy totally blew up what she had built with Brett and Scottie and now Scottie is leaving. Her and Fessy both have been so far up Brett's ass when they have a chance it's not even funny. Hay has been braiding Angela's hair and sleeping next to KC in the blue bedroom (after she fulfills her mandated Fessy alone time each night that is). So, she has been doing a good job trying to revamp her social game, even though Angela and KC really aren't buying the fakeness, she is at least doing what she SHOULD be doing for sure. She is back to flirting with Brett when Fessy isn't around too.

On the flipside, the L6 members are doing what they should be doing in entertaining these social advances by Hay and Fessy just as they should. But once again I believe they are missing opportunities. This time it is Brett.

Brett is not stupid, he knows that he is the easy pawn/target for those outside of L6 and has to see that the other 3 are getting tighter and tighter because he can't hang together with them like they can together. He did a good job making Fessy believe that he was okay with him putting him on the block. Fessy even tried to sell the bill of goods to Brett that he wished he would have won the veto himself so he could take Brett off the block to build trust, and Brett acted like he accepted his explanation. But he seems to be the only one from L6 that sees JC as a threat, especially if he makes it to the end of the game.

He has floated the idea to the others in L6 on a few occasions that he thinks JC is some sort of America's player and gets money for doing some of the random stuff he does, but nobody else really bites on that. I think he needs to start planting seeds with Hay and Fessy about this, especially if Hay wins HOH this week. He could also bolster Hay's thoughts that JC could be working against her because he wants Fessy to himself. And then there are the votes as well that he could easily plants seeds about.

Brett needs people to start looking at JC differently. JC has also basically told Tyler and Brett both that nobody is targeting him right now, so he doesn't need to win this HOH. Then when they balk he says that he won't throw it, but just doesn't NEED to win it. JC has been beneficial to this group during the game, there is no doubt, but at this point if he is not willing to step up and help the team by getting a little bit of blood on his hands, then he would be my number replacement nominee every week if veto is used in order to make my target go home. Then they can tell him all week to RELAX, you have the votes.

I just think that Brett needs to start planting the seeds now, before the HOH is played so they are in place when someone does win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   

Back to top Go down

Level 6
Page 1 of 1