Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: HoH still going. Not on feeds   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 am

Figured I wouldn’t clutter the other thread

The HoH is ongoing. They’ve had to stop 3 times now due to broken props and then restart. It’s a complete cluster fuck.

Why aren’t they on the feeds? Because the person running the switch that turns them on and off is an idiot. Despite the CBS marketing and CBS social media teams asking them to turn them on, they refuse. Vegas is pissed. I tweeted her to call the switchers boss but I don’t think she has that power.

The problem here is that after that debacle last week I’d think some upper executives would be hands on for this making sure it goes right. They dropped the ball again. And the fact that 3 props broke is ridiculous as well. I think people in the testing comps area will be losing their jobs tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH still going. Not on feeds   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:44 am

Oh yeah, Angela is in the lead. Didn’t say how much of a lead but it only takes one shot to end it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: HoH still going. Not on feeds   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:54 am

What the hell is wrong with these idiots? It didn't look like it was that elaborate of a setup. If they screwed this up, I would wonder about safety on any of the elaborate ones with hydraulics and lifts and such.

I am assuming you got the word about Angela being in the lead from Vegas, so what are they going to do now, give us update via twitter because they are so inept they can't do anything else! :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH still going. Not on feeds   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:57 am

It’s the lollipop obstacles that keep breaking. This comp is speed and endurance so every time one breaks they have to stop so they can be replaced which allows people to rest
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH still going. Not on feeds   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:59 am

Vegas is going above and beyond with the updates. She didn’t have to do that

Feeds just came back and Angela won

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: HoH still going. Not on feeds   Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:03 am

I had hoped it would be KC or Brett, but Angela will do I guess. I can't wait until she has a conversation with Sam to tell her she is a pawn because Sam already thinks she is "taking Tyler away from her." This will make Sam go ape shit and I can see her talking about Tyler's power or threatening to do so.

And I don't want to see Angela puss out and try to get Brett to be okay with going on the block next to Sam or something stupid like that. It is time to put her big girl panties on and either go straight at Hay and Fessy or take out Sam with Hay or Fess as backup targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoH still going. Not on feeds   

Back to top Go down

HoH still going. Not on feeds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: