Jury battle back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:47 am

While I’m glad there’s a jury battle back rather than a rewind week, it’s still bullshit. Now I know people can say whatever they want in gb messages, they should not have been sown and those people should be in sequester. Say RS wins, she now knows for a fact Brett played her. Yes you can blame that on him too for being that stupid in his messages, but it’s still game related info that’s given out. He’s obviously not the hinky vote and will be exposed if she comes back
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:53 am

Now I really want Sam to go home this week so that Scottie can cake walk back in and go both guns blazing at Fessy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:59 am

Production has really screwed shit up his season over and over and over. Showing those GB messages was something they never would have done in the past if those players had a chance to come back into the house. It is almost like they are making it up from week to week. Like all of the sudden they realize they need to either cancel an eviction or something in order to have a DE at some point, so they said "oh, okay, we will have a jury battle back next week." They don't think ANYTHING through at all.

I agree it was a mistake for him to leave that kind of message, but that is a jury vote in his head and if he is stupid enough to do that, then it bites his ass at the end. But this affects gameplay RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:07 am

You could make the argument that it’s still his own fault for leaving a nasty message. They are warned when it’s nasty if they really want to do that and the tag is to expect the unexpected. But I still don’t like it

I agree they had no plan on if someone failed that challenge, which is stupid. There should always be a contingency plan
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 am

Well I wonder if they can come up with a comp that has actually been tested and all the props work for the jury battle back? I wonder if we will get to see it live or if it will be taped. I am guessing with the ineptitude they have shown with the comps over the past couple of weeks, it will definitely be taped, which I don't like either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Here's one of the things I don't like about the battle back:

If Bayleigh wins, this means she has just had four weeks of safety for being the first juror, I think the road to get back in should be tougher for the people out the longest. It should be similiar to last year and go in rounds

Round 1 - Bay vs RS

Round 2 - Bay/RS winner vs Scottie

Round 3 Round 2 winner vs whoevr gets evicted this week.

This way, Bay and RS have a tougher road to get back as they have to win 3 in a row, Scottie has it tougher than the next evictee as he has to win 2 and the next evictee only has to win 1. This format makes much more sense since the stakes are so high. Bay should not have it easier since shes been gone the longest.

Some people would make the argument that its more than 4 weeks being out, she hasn't been able to connect with people or see whts going on in those 4 weeks, but by the time you get to jury, all those connections have already been made and it would not take long to get caught up as to whats happening from one of you allies that are still there. Not to mention, unless sequestered, I guarantee things have been shared by the other jurors, such as RS telling Bay how she got played by Brett
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:21 pm

I could not agree more Ctown. It should be a tournament style line up like that. That also sets up comps that are a little more "skill driven" instead of something stupid like that disc one where Nicole returned to the game. Yes, I know I was happy she came back in, but the comp was completely lame for sure.

I would like to see RS do that comp where they have to pull back the sling shot thing to knock down targets. That would be very entertaining for me. I would also like to see Bay and RS do that one with the strings on both hands where they have to move an object through a maze because neither of them have much in the way of patience.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I would like to see RS do that comp where they have to pull back the sling shot thing to knock down targets.  That would be very entertaining for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury battle back   

Back to top Go down

Jury battle back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: