HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Angela HoH

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:02 am

So how does she navigate this? I don’t think she’s that close with JC or Sam so the smart move is those two. If veto gets used, Haleigh is the pawn replacement. You quantify this by saying the other is the target and he’s the only one that hasn’t been up. If he wins veto you ask him to keep noms the same, if he takes one down, Haleigh goes up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:13 am

Actually Angela is EXTREMELY close to JC. He has always downloaded information to her from week to week and keeps her up-to-date. JC was the first one to make her start questioning Rachel even before Bay's HOH. There is no way she will put up JC in any way, shape or form.

I think she will put up Sam and Hay and tell them both they are pawns. Hay and Fessy will balk at that, but what are they going to do about it? It is very easily explained that Sam would expect Angela to put up Hay, so to make her believe she is a pawn it has to be Hay on the block. Plus she can tell them that they have to hide their group of 4 so people don't figure things out. If Sam comes off the block, Fessy goes up and one of them go home. If not they can decide who they want to send out of the house.

The person who has a bigger problem this week is Tyler because of possible veto win. Sam will expect him to save her (how much you want to bet she gets hg's choice in the veto), Angela won't want him to use it. Even though Angela is HOH, JC won't want the veto used and Fessy possibly leaving the house. It could get a bit sticky.

I just hope she doesn't try to do something stupid like put up Brett "to hide things from Fessy and Hay." It is time to play plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:22 am

I didn’t realize she’s that close with JC, but that makes the predicament even worse for them. I wish we could see how this played out but I’m not gonna trust the edit we see. Especially with the shit show it was

This one Tyler and Angela should’ve been throwing. They aren’t gonna be on the block together and have the numbers. Then hope KC or Brett wins. As I type this I see Tyler was only a point behind her. Perhaps Brett and KC were doing horrible but no matter who wins they wouldn’t be up together
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:25 am

Now I was just informed that KC would have won but she decided to keep playing and got a lower number. This is the best thing about Vegas giving these updates, if they fudge the edit and don’t show that then they have even more egg on their face
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 am

Haleigh saw All of L6 celebrating after Angela won. She shared that with Fessy, so that’s a bit of exposure. Now how long will it take Fessy to tell JC and Jc to tell Tyler and Tyler to tell Angela so that Fessy and Haleigh are on the block?

This is the time to remind Angela of the whole thing and sit on that info. Don’t tell anyone at all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:37 am

After seeing that celebration, Hay told Fessy that she would be going on the block against Sam.  Fessy said it would not happen.  He said Angela "HAS to put up JC and Sam" because she is not going to want Fessy staying in the house and going after her.  Just wait until JC finds out from Angela that Fessy was pushing for him to go on the block.  He just might finally drop his ties with Fessy and be okay with him leaving the house.  Not that he is in control of that, but at least maybe he will stop trying to protect him so much.

I am just waiting for Fessy to act all tough and huffy by saying he could have easily took a shot this week and didn't, so he EXPECTS Angela to do the same.  Angela won't take that well and can easily remind him that Fessy owed her one for this last week, so now they are even and that she really has no actual "deal" about Hay not going on the block.  Hay is going to be telling Fessy ALL WEEK that he should never have gotten rid of Scottie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:44 am

So apparently Tyler was feeding Haleigh tokens and Angela wasn’t. Fessy insists Angela is going to take the final 4 deal. Fessy is such an idiot. Why would she take it now that she’s in power? I thought they had a tentative deal at this point. I guess not
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
After seeing that celebration, Hay told Fessy that she would be going on the block against Sam.  Fessy said it would not happen.  He said Angela "HAS to put up JC and Sam" because she is not going to want Fessy staying in the house and going after her.  Just wait until JC finds out from Angela that Fessy was pushing for him to go on the block.  He just might finally drop his ties with Fessy and be okay with him leaving the house.  Not that he is in control of that, but at least maybe he will stop trying to protect him so much.

I am just waiting for Fessy to act all tough and huffy by saying he could have easily took a shot this week and didn't, so he EXPECTS Angela to do the same.  Angela won't take that well and can easily remind him that Fessy owed her one for this last week, so now they are even and that she really has no actual "deal" about Hay not going on the block.  Hay is going to be telling Fessy ALL WEEK that he should never have gotten rid of Scottie.

Let’s see if Angela even tells Fessy (oops I meant JC!) this! Like we’ve seen in the past, L6/5/4 seems to not take advantage of certain situations! And Fessy throwing JC UTB is a perfect situation for Angela to take advantage of... let’s just cross our fingers that she’ll actually tell JC!

I think the smart thing to do is put up Sam and Hay. And then if Tyler or Brett could win veto and remove Sam from the block, then Angela can put up Fessy and Hay gets evicted! Then Hay will compete against Scottie in the Battle Back. Which would be awesome because I read somewhere that Hay said that Scottie told her ‘see you at the Battle Back’.

And then Scottie could win the Battle Back. He comes back, wins HOH and targets Fessy and Sam. And at that point I’m good with either of those going. But would be great if it was Sam. Because she loved Scottie!! And maybe now she’ll realize pinky promises don’t mean shit in Big Brother!


Last edited by KeenLizzy on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:04 pm

So right now the plan is to put up Haleigh and Fess together, this way is guaranteed one of them goes home. Fess will be the target unless he wins veto. That could make for an interesting battle back if Fess and Scottie are both battling to be together with Haleigh. Watch us all get surprised and see Bayleigh win it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Angela had a good point that if she were just playing for herself, it would probably be best to do the Sam/Hay thing and if the situation presents itself get rid of Fessy or Hay because right now they are not coming after her, but it leaves KC and Brett hanging out to dry and they have done a lot of block duty for the alliance while Tyler and Angela win the comps (except that crucial hacker comp that KC won of course).

I think this is the right move. They have all guessed that there will be a jury battle back and if Scottie comes back one would believe that he is going after Fessy, but Hay could be the bridge between those 2 at that point and that is a pretty potent combination. If Fessy goes, I think he would lose the battle back to Scottie only because Fessy doesn't not perform well under pressure. He thinks he is a comp beast, but the first veto was thrown to him by Tyler. The veto where he saved Hay was against a couple of people who were throwing it for sure. This HOH comp was basically given to him because they augmented it to the point where he could simply take 3 steps and fun the entire thing, so I would not say he is a comp beast by any stretch of the imagination.

Tyler also had a good point that he thinks they can trust Fessy and Fessy proved himself, but Hay is not to be trusted at all and lies to easily and too well. It is not like he can control her because she didn't even tell HIM she was the hacker and just played it on a whim which got her and their group in more trouble.

I think this is the best move to make and even JC thinks it is the right move to take out Fessy if the can (of course that could quickly change to Hay in a hot minute too). JC still doesn't know that Fessy and Hay were both pushing for him to be on the block and L6 together decided they need to tell him about it once noms are set.

Fessy went at Angela hard core trying to almost bully her into not putting Hay on the block. He never actually secured safety for either of them for this week from Tyler and Angela, only proposed they work together against the middle and they never really agreed to anything solid, which is why Fessy told Hay he THINKS Tyler and Angela are going to take the final 4 deal.

Hay tried to do damage control with Angela telling her that Fessy can be intense and she doesn't want to go on the block, but also realizes Angela doesn't owe her anything at this point and trust has to be built.

Later Hay told Fessy she believes that Brett is working with Angela, Tyler and KC because she saw them celebrating. Fessy dismissed her saying Brett was only celebrating because Sam is the target instead of him. She said they have 3 votes right there to do whatever they want. Fessy dismissed this again saying if Angela does that he will gun for her and she would not be that stupid. He also said they would never choose Brett as a loner over a package deal like Fessy and Hay because Brett is shady and neither of them are shady. Guess he forgets Hay being the hacker and what she did that week surrounding that.

I do have to say I have my doubts that Angela will go through with throwing them on the block though. I think she will take the EASY way and put up Sam and Hay and hope for the best. Then what is going to happen is Fessy will more than likely win veto and take Hay off the block, then she is going to have to put up JC and Sam will go home. And I believe with the battle back, that will blow up in her face.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Oh, I forgot one thing. When Fessy was campaigning to Angela about not putting up Hay, he basically said if she wants a "smooth and flawless HOH like his" she needs to listen to him, because none of them have worked that well the entire season. He got out a house target and everyone was happy. I just know Angela was thinking, "sure it was flawless because you sent home one of your own moron."

He said on more than one occasion "I know what I am talking about, my HOH was great!" JC thankfully came in the room to shut him up.

And Angela said a number of times she was not going to do 1 on 1's she would talk to people Friday morning, but Hay and Fessy just kept hanging in the HOH room. When Fessy said it on his week, they waited for him to ask to talk to them the next morning, but I guess that was different. Thankfully JC came to the HOH room and asked Angela in front of everyone if she was having 1 on 1's and she said no. He then said "let's all leave her alone then, she is too nice to tell people to leave the room." They still grudgingly left the room with Hay waiting to be last to throw in a couple more comments.

I would think the more hard core they push, the more it makes them look sketchy that they have ZERO trust in anything. Someone who is unwilling to trust at all, probably can't be trusted, it is a mutual thing.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:28 pm

That's why I'm kind of bummed that Kaycee or Bro1 didn't win this! Because I too think Angela will take the safe route and put up Sam and Hay. And Kaycee or Bro1 wouldn't have. And Bro1 had a good reason to put up Hay and Fessy!

However, I'm hoping that Kaycee and Bro1 get in Angela's ear and convince her to just put up Hay and Fessy.

Angela needs to think of Level 6 at the moment and needs to think about Veto! If she only puts up Hay, and Fessy wins Veto, he is for sure taking her off, and that leaves Sam OTB and then she'll be forced to put up JC.

But if it's both Fessy and Hay, only one can come down! So one is guaranteed to go home. It's like what Scottie did with Brett and Winston.

Angela HAS to see this. But again, she is probably only thinking of her game (and Tyler's). Also, I don't know why she is so trusting of Hay and Fessy all of a sudden??

Fessy, yeah you could probably trust him, BUT the guy hasn't had the opportunity to not trust him (except in Scottie's case). He's thinking with his dick, so of course he was only targeting Bro1 and Scottie. Now if you go after 'his girl' and she doesn't go home, then the first opportunity he gets, you better be sure you're going on the block.

So I think it's better to just put Hay and Fessy OTB and let them figure it out. Then there will only be one of them. And I doubt they'll win the battle back. But who knows. Maybe Big Brother wants them both in there.

All I know is Angela and Tyler better not get lazy and take their eyes off their targets, which should be Fessy and Hay. They were never on their side, and even though Fessy and Hay proposed this deal... they shouldn't take it seriously! Because again... they were never on their side!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:06 pm

I think Hay and Sam is not only the safe move but also the smart move. They already correctly suspect the battle back next week and the reason it will happen being Kaitlyns fail. These are people that have watched plenty of past seasons so understand how productions mind works and that its been increments of 4 people competing and this will be the 4th juror. If Fess wins the veto, they are already working on him to keep noms the same and so farhe is receptive. If he wins, you simply tell him to trust them to leave them the same and if he uses it on Hay that destroys the trust. Then they follow it through and send Sam out the door. Then hope Scottie is the one to come back in because they know he will be gunning for Fess.

Now if they didn't suspect the battle back, then I would agree that the move would be to get out one Hay/Fess. Normally we have the luxury of being the only ones to know it and them not suspecting it at all because of lousy casting. This is classic playing the game strategically. You have to think of the fallout of your moves even more at this point.

Oh yeah, they also suspect the following week will be the double evictin and at this point I agree with them as well
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think Hay and Sam is not only the safe move but also the smart move.  They already correctly suspect the battle back next week and the reason it will happen being Kaitlyns fail.  These are people that have watched plenty of past seasons so understand how productions mind works and that its been increments of 4 people competing and this will be the 4th juror.  If Fess wins the veto, they are already working on him to keep noms the same and so farhe is receptive.  If he wins, you simply tell him to trust them to leave them the same and if he uses it on Hay that destroys the trust.  Then they follow it through and send Sam out the door.  Then hope Scottie is the one to come back in because they know he will be gunning for Fess.  

Now if they didn't suspect the battle back, then I would agree that the move would be to get out one Hay/Fess.  Normally we have the luxury of being the only ones to know it and them not suspecting it at all because of lousy casting.  This is classic playing the game strategically.  You have to think of the fallout of your moves even more at this point.

Oh yeah, they also suspect the following week will be the double evictin and at this point I agree with them as well

I like this plan! But I just hope that Fessy keeps the noms the same. Because knowing him, he does what he wants (because "he's a grown ass man") and he will remove Hay from the block. Maybe JC can convince him to not even win the veto and put himself in that situation. But it doesn't seem like he's trusting JC as much, since now he thinks JC is more on Tyler's side.

But I feel like if Fessy wins the veto, he will no matter what remove Hay from the block.

I just know that Hay is not to be trusted! Tyler should know this. She's even said it over and over again in DR that the first chance she gets, she's going after Tyler.

Keeping Hay in that house will be his demise! So they need to get her out! She's one of those that will make it to the end if they don't get her out now.

I can't stand Sam, but Sam will be easy to get out. Heck she may even self-evict at some point (I doubt she will, she just wants attention)..

I say, keep the eye on the prize and remove Hay ASAP! She's too good of a liar and she will target Angela and Tyler as soon as she gets the chance.

And if Scottie does win the battle back, he will target Fessy, as long as Hay isn't in the house. If Sam goes, and Scottie wins battle back, how much do you want to bet that he goes right back to Fessy and Hay and ends up targeting JC or Bro1, maybe even Angela or Tyler?

I don't trust Scottie...he's too wishy-washy and overthinks things. So in order for him to target Fessy, I honestly think Hay needs to be in jury.

But wouldn't it be funny if Angie won the battle back? I would die! But one thing we know for sure... her targets would be Angela and Bro1
chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:47 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

And if Scottie does win the battle back, he will target Fessy, as long as Hay isn't in the house. If Sam goes, and Scottie wins battle back, how much do you want to bet that he goes right back to Fessy and Hay and ends up targeting JC or Bro1, maybe even Angela or Tyler?

I don't trust Scottie...he's too wishy-washy and overthinks things. So in order for him to target Fessy, I honestly think Hay needs to be in jury.

But wouldn't it be funny if Angie won the battle back? I would die! But one thing we know for sure... her targets would be Angela and Bro1
chuckle

No way does he target anyone but Fess if he wins the battle back. Everyone knows it and even Hay wouldn't be able to convince him otherwise.

I think it would be hysterical if someone other than Scottie wins it as long as Sam is the one who goes this week. Actually Sam would be the funniest. They would have to deal with her hurt feelings all week long. I think they'd have no choice but to just send her right back out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:42 pm

This is just funny. Angela was telling Fess that it will likely be Sam and Hay up on the block with Hay as the pawn, Fess asked if Sam would leave over Hay and Angela replied absolutely then turned and looked at the camera and winked!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:05 pm

I disagree. I think going right at them is the way to go. It is the only way that at least one of them go. It will depend on the veto of course, but if they remain on the block, I think they are sending Fessy out only because if Fessy stays, he could possibly pick up Sam and already has JC in a certain sense. If JC starts feeling like the other side needs to lose a number or two (which he has tried to say to Tyler before) then he would not be adverse to helping Fessy for sure. It is not a powerful 3, but crucial votes are really important right now. If Hay stays, who is going to team up with her? I see Brett possibly moving in to kind of control what she does or at least make suggestions to her about noms and things, but it is not like JC or Sam will be joining a Hay alliance anytime soon.

If Scottie comes back, he could join up with Hay, but are they sure he would do that? She had his back initially, but when push comes to shove, she folds easily. And anyway Scottie has other targets like Brett, JC and Sam, and Tyler still has a bit of credibility with Scottie at this point.

I believe this IS the move to make and if Fessy comes right back in, so be it. Having only the 2 of them is better than a threesome that it would be if they send Sam out the door and have RS or Bay come back or if Scottie returned Hay could somehow bridge the gap between Fessy and Scottie.

I actually hope that Scottie beats Fessy and comes back into the house because Fessy will be having a stroke in the jury house wondering about Hay and Scottie.

The other interesting element of this thing is if Fessy wins veto. Does he take himself off the block or save Hay thinking he has a chance to stay getting votes from Sam, JC and Hay? Because Sam and JC surely won't vote to keep Hay. She told him last week if he made that move she would be evicted next, how many times will she be saying that to him this week? And how long will it be before JC says at least Hay will have Scottie in the jury house!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:24 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Faysal - I don't think she would put us up together. That would be the stupidest game move.
Haleigh- I don't think she is doing that, I'm pretty sure I will go up #BB20

This guy is beyond stupid, not only did he complete ruin his own game, he ruined hers as well. I can't wait to see the fallout of the nomination ceremony, Adngela has a pretty good speech prepared, basically telling them they they never came to her until day 60 when their backs are against the wall and have nothing to offer her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm

One other thing that I forgot to post before. If Hay is the one to leave this week (and doesn't return with the battle back) and Fessy wins HOH, there is an ace in the hole that L6 is holding..........the information about JC being the one to flip the votes each week making Fessy look stupid and I am sure that Brett will have no problem with sharing that with Fessy. If Hay is on the block and he doesn't get JC and Sam to vote to keep her, that adds a couple more targets. Sure he will put up Angela and Tyler together, but if veto is used, one of them will be the replacement nominee and L6 will have the votes to keep their own group safe.

And I could see Fessy understanding where Angela is coming from not being able to trust Hay because of all the shady stuff she did before this week and all the times Hay referred to Angela as a bitch in front of others who have shared that information. Fessy knows that Hay has been shady and he doesn't even trust her 100%, so how can he expect other people to trust her? I mean Fessy even told Tyler and Angela before his noms last week that Hay wanted the 2 of them on the block, but he denied her suggestion. How can he deny THAT information when it came straight from his own mouth?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:34 pm

L6 holds all the cards 100%, and Fessy is very easy to convince. If Hay ends up leaving, they will convince him that she was always the target and they had to get her out to protect his game because she was bringing him down. Even use that whole thing with him pointing out that he had to talk her out of Tyler and Angela going up as an example. Tell him now he can focus on the game itself and play for himself instead of himself and her.

I do hope he wins the veto because it will be epic watching what he does with it, if he uses it on her, he goes home 100%
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Feeds back after 90 minutes, Haleigh and Fessy are nominated. Now for the fallout!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Well, she did it. Fessy and Hay on the block! Things seem pretty calm right now. Seemed to take a long time so I thought there was drama going on, but Angela said something about a
"technical difficulty" that delayed things. What the hell kind of operation are they running that they would have technical difficulties with a damn nomination ceremony.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well, she did it.  Fessy and Hay on the block!  Things seem pretty calm right now.  Seemed to take a long time so I thought there was drama going on, but Angela said something about a
"technical difficulty" that delayed things.  What the hell kind of operation are they running that they would have technical difficulties with a damn nomination ceremony.

The funny thing about this is that social media was blowing up about how they are screwing the viewers again and saving the fallout drama for television, which would be a huge mistake at this point. If it's more tech difficulties I can guarantee there will be a long meeting at CBS first thing Monday morning to get their act together.

It's not uncommon for it to be quiet thus far, if I remember correctly, Angela crawled up to the HoH room the last time she one to avoid the conflict. But trust me, it's coming. I would be more interested to them focusing on Fessy's reaction
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Well apparently Angela was very clear with her nomination ceremony that Fessy and Hay were a "day late and a dollar short" as far as proposing a final 4 thing. She said she did that so there didn't have to be any further discussion.

Hay and Fessy are surprisingly calm. All Fessy could say when they were alone "sorry" and that he didn't see that coming. She actually hugged him which I didn't think would be her reaction, but she is probably already thinking about how to get him to use the veto on her. She did tell him that he is not the target and he chuckled and said if he is on the block on Thursday he is leaving for sure. Then Sam came in and started to whine a little bit like she does saying things are just going to get worse and she never knows what is going on. Fessy and Hay both said it is just a game and they have veto, so she stopped.

Apparently JC had a hard time not laughing during the nomination ceremony. Oh, and by the way, Tyler told JC that Fessy and Hay were pushing for him to be on the block with Sam and he was completely shocked.

I am sure either Fessy or Hay will win veto. I still think there is a chance he will use it on her, but he will want to find out from Angela who the replacement nom is to determine which one of them have a better chance at votes. I am guessing that Angela won't be telling either of them who she plans to put up as a replacement. It should be a fun week. I would laugh my ass off if Sam won the veto and Fessy went to her to use it, but she says "if you had accepted my pinky swear, we would be a team right now, but you didn't do that................and you and Hay both wanted me on the block!" But knowing her she will want to use it to save Fessy and cause JC's head to explode telling her not to because he could be the replacement. Any way you look at it, it will sure be a fun week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:39 pm

Apparently Sam collecting a bunch of the tokens during the comp and then went to people and asked if they wanted any, if they did, she would tell them they had to promise not to put her up if they won HOH. Hay took them without a flinch. KC said she tried to just use her own or the ones that some L6 members gave her. They are all laughing because Sam was using tokens to buy her safety and it is just such a "Sam thing" to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH    

Back to top Go down
 
Angela HoH
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I get interviewed by Angela Roe

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: