Angela veto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Angela veto   Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:39 pm

I've been thinking about this weeks veto, I think it may be time for the comic book veto.

Someone online mentioned the dice one, but Evel Dick pointed out that Ian Terry posted the easy solution to winning that one a couple years ago and it hasn't been used since
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I've been thinking about this weeks veto, I think it may be time for the comic book veto.

Someone online mentioned the dice one, but Evel Dick pointed out that Ian Terry posted the easy solution to winning that one a couple years ago and it hasn't been used since

Which one was the dice one? I too would like to see them do the comic book challenge one. I'd LOVE to see what they'd do for Sam's comic book! TeeHee

Schizo Sam! Watch out gals...don't mess with Schizo's men, or she'll curb stomp you!
affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:01 pm

The dice one is wher they are in a giant die, and then they are given a random die number and they have to go out of the start area, and return with the target number on the top of the die
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Great minds think alike, I just told my husband today that it is about time for the comics. It is one of my favorites for veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:31 pm

It appears I won’t be getting any spoilers as to what the veto comp is. Assholes on Twitter pissed off Vegas by demanding info on it so she went into blackout mode. Assholes don’t even say please or thank you. Oh well, we’ll find out soon enough
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Veto players are Angela, Fess, Haleigh, JC, KC and Sam
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Veto players are Angela, Fess, Haleigh, JC, KC and Sam

Are you kidding me? Looks like Fessy might win this after all. Angela better PLAY this thing! Kaycee too. Because you know damn well JC is not going to try to win. And Sam is a moron.

These are pretty bad odds. Crazy how Brett AND Tyler are both out of this comp Shocked

As for Vegas, haven’t they heard of the ‘block’ or ‘unsee’ button? Just ignore the morons on Twitter. Or block DMs! Also block notifications. You can literally go radio silent and just tweet! So I’m not buying this excuse! Maybe their contract is up and they don’t have access to BB production anymore? Or something else is going on...

Oh well Shrug

I’m going to have to look up the dice game because I still can’t remember it.
Confused
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Haleigh had players choice and picked Sam. She wanted Brett but Fess told her not to pick Brett. I don’t think it really matters. Nobody besides Fess or Haleigh will use it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:08 pm

If I were Hay, I would tell Fessy to piss up a rope, and play my OWN game. Sure she suspects Brett is part of L6, but if she is wrong and he still feels like they can work together picking him for veto, giving him a chance to keep himself safe could go a long way and gaining that vote if the noms did stay the same. And the chances of Brett using the veto on Hay are a hell of a lot better than Sam doing it for sure. I mean the veto could be some sort of luck kind of thing that Sam could pull off and then Hay has NO CHANCE of being taken off the block.

On the one hand, I thought this was shitty of Fessy to do. I get that they want weaker people to compete against, but he basically sealed her fate unless she wins the veto herself. Now I still in the back of my mind think there is a chance if he wins he will pull her off the block instead of himself thinking he can get the votes depending on who the replacement nom is. He believes he has JC on lock and would also have Hay's vote. He only needs 1 more vote for both of them to stay (in his mind anyway). Plus he will once again be Hay's knight in shining armor saving her from the block.

Angela needs to have a conversation with Sam before the veto and make sure she understands that Hay and Fessy not only wanted her on the block, they wanted her out of the house and Angela refused to do it. Also that they wanted JC sitting on the block next to Sam to make SURE she went home. Tell her she can confirm this with Tyler and KC as well because they heard their pitch as well. Tell her that Angela, KC and JC will not use the veto either. But also be straight with her that if Fessy or Hay win the veto she will probably have to put Sam up as a replacement, no a backdoor plan, but a replacement. Then explain that she can't put JC up because he will have a stroke (Sam will agree with that), KC just came off the block two weeks in a row, Brett has been up there several times, Tyler is too big of a target and people might flip on him, so it only leaves Sam. Assure her the votes to keep her would be Tyler, KC, JC and Brett, and emphasize she only needs 3 votes to stay. Then tell her to go out there and kick some ass in this veto and keep the noms the same. This makes her feel like she is a part of the plan on the front end and not the back end of things, which I believe she would appreciate.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Well, Hay finally went to have a conversation with Angela. It was after veto picks. Basically said she understands the move, no hard feelings, doesn't want it to be awkward, etc. Both of them handled this conversation very well to be honest.

Angela then told Hay that best case scenario for Hay is if she is sitting next to Fessy on the block. Hay was visibly floored by that statement and said she thought she was the target because of Angela's speech. Angela said she was just stating the reasons that justify her choices to the other people in the house so they see it is a game move for her. She said that the others are the voters and she has no control over that anyway. She said she has talked to everyone and it is pretty much unanimous that given a choice between the current noms, Fessy will be leaving.

Hay said she wished she had went with her gut and came to talk to Angela last night because then she would never have picked Sam when she got hg's choice. Angela then pointed out that Hay actually didn't make the choice, Fessy did it for her. Angela then said that when people tell her what to do, she tends to do the opposite, especially if it is a guy, so when Fessy did that she thought to herself "Hay, don't let him make choices for YOUR game!" Hay said all she could think about was who she thought she could beat because she thought nobody would use it and she was the target. Had she known she would have picked Brett. Then Angela pointed out that Hay's pick was great for Fessy's game, which seemed to piss Hay off a little bit.

Hay then proceeded to talk to KC and Brett about it saying had she known that is how people were thinking she would have picked either Tyler or Brett. I think it would have been HYSTERICAL if she had picked Tyler, and not sure she would have actually did that.

Meanwhile, Fessy was in the kitchen with JC and JC said he could not believe that Hay would listen to Fessy about her pick. Fessy kind of smiled at him and said that Angela probably is not happy right now. JC then said "poor Hayleigh." Fessy said he is just trying to make sure one of them get off the block, nothing else. JC called bullshit on that answer, but the talk was stopped because someone came in he room.

Like I said, Fessy has pretty much made plans in his head for him and Hay to be in the jury house together, but HE wants to be in control of how that happens for sure. This has been his problem with his "relationship" with Hay, he wants to control HER and she doesn't like it.

I actually think if it is BB comics that Hay has a good chance of winning it because she seems to have an attention to details and she has seen the comp in previous seasons to know what differences to look for. KC also has good attention to detail (that hacker comp had to do with that), but she is so hungry to win, I could see her overthinking it. If I remember correctly Fessy had a bit of trouble with details in that video where they had to place the correct hg's for the correct location this season, but who knows.

The ready, set, go is a possibility as well and if they choose that one, you know that production wants Fessy to stay for sure. Angela did track and field, but in a quick sprint with the long legs, Fessy has that in the bag unless he loses focus and does a false start which is possible as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Brett could actually execute a very smart plan to help Hay get Fessy to use the veto on her instead of himself. He will go to Hay to console her about losing. He could say, it's too bad she didn't win since she wasn't the target (something already established). Then he could propose to her that it would be a stellar game move to get him to use the veto on her instead by telling him that he has JC's vote and will have Sam's if she is not the replacement nom, but that they could possibly get Brett's vote. Then when Fessy goes to talk to Brett, he could say that he knows he is the next one on the chopping block if Fessy wins which is why he was hoping it would be Sam leave or if noms stayed the same Hay to leave. Brett could sell this. If Fessy then said he was thinking about doing it, Brett could tell him how much of a gangster move that would be to use the veto on her, stay on the block and then stay in the game?! I think he would 100% fall for it. But, is Hay devious enough to try to execute this plan? If it went through then Brett would have control over Hay moving forward in the game too.

This just sounds like a Brett type plan to me and I believe he could easily sell it. Then leaving yet another great GBM that says not to worry he will take GOOD care of Hay while Fessy is in jury. He has decided to back off with the nasty GBM's but it would certainly be entertaining for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Not sure what this means, but it appears that the veto comp started about 1:00 BBT. This is a pretty early start if I recall correctly. I had thought it might be the one where they mix the potions and it blows up in their face when they are wrong, but I don't think they would start that one this early in the day. This probably tells us it is a comp where they all compete individually, so something like BB comics or face morph one. I have to say thinking about watching JC flying down that zip line for BB comics and bitching about not seeing any differences would be pretty entertaining to watch.

I REALLY hope it is a physical comp and Fessy gets beat by someone, I don't even care who, just someone because he is walking around the house today so confident that he will win the veto because of the lineup of people. I would also LOVE to see KC pull this one off because it would be her second CRUCIAL win for the team even though nobody outside L6 knows she won the hacker comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Vegas continues to remain quiet on the subject. There is speculation the Vegas is either Grodner or an intern that Grodner tells what to tweet. I’m not completely sold on that based on the HoH feed fiasco the other night. If Grodner was involved, the feeds would’ve been on and she wouldn’t allow the leaks about production fails
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Feeds been down almost 8 hours. Seeing plenty of Zingbot episodes
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:38 pm

Now this is pissing me off. I have no problem it taking so long but the feeds are just replaying the same past episodes in a loop
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:03 am

[quote="ctown28"]Now this is pissing me off. I have no problem it taking so long but the feeds are just replaying the same past episodes in a loop[/quote

They have been doing this all season. Apparently they choose a few episodes for each week and that is what they use each time the feeds go down. These Zingbot episodes have been the ones they have used for over a week now. Early in the season they would show several episodes of one of the old seasons in a row, but now this is what they do. Doesn't really matter when it is a long blackout like it is for these vetoes, but you would think they would do something a little different for a 6+ hour blackout that happens with the vetoes so often.

I wonder how many "technical problems" they have had with THIS veto? Seems like that is the going theme this week. I mean they had technical difficulties with the nomination ceremony for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:17 am

Okay, we are no 8 hours into the veto comp. BBAD is showing Brett and Tyler still chilling in the HOH room. This is ridiculous. Any individual comp allows for a 20 or 25 minute timeout. There are 6 players, that is 2 to 2-1/2 hours. If you give them 30 minutes of reset time in between each person that adds another 3 hours. But the comp is over 8 hours now? They HAVE to be having some sort of technical issues AGAIN, it is the only explanation.

Ctown has said a number of times that on Monday some people in production for BB will at the very least get their asses chewed because they have screwed things up so badly over the past couple of weeks, this last week being the worst. At this point I think they need an entirely new team.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:45 am

KC won veto!!!!!! Had something to do with balls or something. Fessy seems embarrassed that he did so poorly!!!!

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:06 am

They had to somehow catch balls with their mouth and then do something after that. Sounds like it was a mix of skill/physical which I am sure Fessy thought he had this in the bag for sure.

I find the components of this comp interesting because I posted the other day that part of KC's video of the show was showing weird talents and one of them was having someone throw fruit or nuts or something and she would catch it with her mouth. She has also done that with people in the house. We have speculated before, and here is the perfect indication that they listen to what people talk about and do and incorporate this into the comps. It appears that they are happy that Fessy is going which tells me that they WANT that epic battle of Fessy and Scottie to return to the house.

Fessy is almost blowing a gasket having lost the comp. He went in the bedroom with Hay and kept saying "how the fuck did she get so many................how did she beat me............and at one point almost seemed that he was going to cry saying he didn't want to be sitting on the block next to Hay. Then he immediately asked Hay about her conversation with Angela today and she said they just cleared the air as far as things not being weird and awkward, nothing else.

This was my dream come true that it would be a veto that was physical and skill related and Fessy would lose. He strutted around all day today basically KNOWING he was winning this comp. He even said a few different times that it was no big deal being on the block and he didn't understand why people freak out or stress out about it so much. But his attitude has now flipped big time!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:10 am

Oh, and he said "it was so fucking embarrassing losing to her" and Hay said "why she is an athlete too!" Then he is asking Hay if KC will keep noms the same and she said of course she will. He then asked what they should do and she finally said they just have to enjoy their last week because one of them is leaving. The way he looked at her it was like "sorry you are leaving" kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:02 am

Apparently Fess only lost by one point so it was close. I almost wish he’d have won so he’d have to decide between himself and Hay

A little tidbit, with KC winning, that leaves JC as the lone HG that has not won anything (not counting hacker since it’s unknown) but also the only one not to be on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently Fess only lost by one point so it was close. I almost wish he’d have won so he’d have to decide between himself and Hay

A little tidbit, with KC winning, that leaves JC as the lone HG that has not won anything (not counting hacker since it’s unknown) but also the only one not to be on the block

The way he acted right after the feeds came back, I thought he lost by a bunch and then a little while later said it was by 1 point. He was such a big baby about it saying it was so embarrassing to lose to "HER" and that now his family has to see him lose to "someone like HER" and so forth. Then of course he went on and on about having dropped so many and if he could have just held onto a couple more he would have had it. It was almost like he was saying he lost, instead of giving KC credit for winning. He didn't talk to anyone hardly at all after that either, but if he had won that comp he would have been out there gloating about himself for sure. I just hate people who can't give credit where credit is due.

They were kind of ribbing JC about being the only one without a comp win and he didn't really take it in stride like he has in the past. He later told Hay that it is not that he didn't win, but it was because he was last place and did so terrible. Sam also talked with him and said she knows it bothers him that he hasn't won and he looked really down.

He is also really pissed about how close Tyler and Angela are getting and he has now resorted to trying to interrupt any time they might be together at all. Last night he was really exhausted, he has been a have-not for the week and then that comp took so long with just sitting around, but he refused to go to bed until Tyler was out of the HOH room. He even made Brett go up there with him to keep them apart while KC was in the DR. He was almost sleep walking at the time and when they went into the HOH room, he said that him and Brett couldn't sleep. Tyler left the HOH room after a few minutes and went to bed.

I am not crazy about him being in a showmance either because I am afraid he will lose focus on the game, but I think both Angela and Tyler will put the game ahead of their showmance to be honest, but as the feelings grow, who knows? Right now they both seem focused on making sure L6/5/4 make it to the final 5 at least, and they have already agreed to try dating when they get out of the house. If JC keeps making this an issue bitching at Tyler when they are alone, interrupting them every chance he gets and then making comments out in the open about the 2 of them together, both Angela and Tyler may just cut him loose a bit sooner than he would like. Tyler was starting to mention things about Brett to the girls which I thought was his way of replacing Brett with JC, but now that Brett proposed a final 2 with him last night, he may change his opinion because Brett was all about getting the 4 of them to the final 4 and then having to beat the girls to make it to the final 2. They also talked about his showmance and Brett said you can always take her to dinner outside of here and noted that for either of them to have a chance they can't sit next to one of those girls, and he has a great point. Brett is Tyler's best chance at winning in the end at this point, which also could change if he wins his way to the end.

JC does need to feel the heat of the block. If anyone in L6 wins the next HOH, they obviously have to put up Hay, but I think JC should be the one sitting next to her for initial noms. They can easily explain he has never been on the block and he should be able to handle it better than Sam would (not true, but that is what they should say to him because he always tells everyone else not to panic going on the block). He has been throwing comps all season (I even believe he threw the wall comp too) because he really has nobody targeting him and that is a dangerous team mate who won't even try to win to keep the team safe. And remember in the comp that Hay won, he picked 2 people from L6 side of the house to go against each other to hide his affiliation with them from Fessy and his group. Then when questioned about it after, he said he got confused and nobody bought that answer at all.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Fessy is a whiny little bitch and this is not just post veto moping, he is taking it to the next level. He is pissed that Hay even visits the HOH room at all, but he won't go up there with her. He gets pissed that she sits out in the open and talks with people, but he won't go out and talk to anyone with her. He wants them to lay in bed together until eviction time. I think he had visions of something like Cody and Jess, but that is apples and oranges. The house has not shunned either of them or bullied them in any way, but he acts like it is an act of treason for Hay to talk to ANYONE at all. One of them are going to stay and he has surmised correctly that it will be Hay. If he really cares about this girl, why the hell would he not want her to at least try to salvage her game and stay as long as she can? Anything is possible depending on who wins comps and such.

The only people he will talk to is Tyler and Brett and that is only if they are away from everyone else. Last night POP TV sent in cinnamon rolls and everyone was in the kitchen. He ate his, barely spoke and left the kitchen. Hay enjoyed small talk and chit chat, but he hates that and is still bitching about it today. He is now telling her that he feels like all she cares about is the game. She basically threw that back at him that as soon as they are both in a bad spot, he starts treating her like dirt.

When RS was on the block he bitched and bitched about her walking around moping, not even trying to help herself and expecting everyone else to do it for her, and that is EXACTLY what he is doing. Would KC have used the veto, absolutely not, but he should have at least tried. Hay tried to encourage him do ask her, but all he would say is he doesn't know what to say.

And to make matters worse, he is almost HOPING that this is a double eviction so she leaves the house right behind him. He was talking to Brett in the hot tub last night speculating on what is to come and Brett guessed correctly that this week would be the battle back if they were going to have one. He explained that they wouldn't do a double eviction and then a battle back at this point because it would make 5 players to compete and they usually do 4. Fessy was visibly bummed by that, or at least it seemed that way to me.

And with all the speculation of the battle back or twist or something, you would think he would want to at least keep up appearances with some of the people in the house in case the 2 of them end up back in the house together, but all he can think about is not being able to openly kiss and paw at Hay in the jury house.

I knew this guy was a tool from the beginning and now he is showing how much I underestimated just how much of a petty, sore loser, spoiled brat, whiny little bitch he really is.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Fessy is a whiny little bitch.......
I knew this guy was a tool from the beginning and now he is showing how much I underestimated just how much of a petty, sore loser, spoiled brat, whiny little bitch he really is.

YES! Fessy is such a baby brat. And acting like this, after saying shit about Angie??  But honestly, I didn't think twice about it. Because i knew he'd act this way. The guy is so stupid. This is also the reason I think he should stay over Hay. Because he'll be done playing this game. He's looking forward to jury house. So I don't think he'll try his best on the upcoming HOH. But Hay isn't done!! I mean look at how she's hanging out with L6/5/4 + JC in HOH. That right there is a red flag.

Last night on BBAD, while Bro1 was comforting Hay on the hammock... you don't know how much I was screaming at the TV to let Fessy see this. I mean I literally was like, please BB do something to make Fessy go outside! I wanted him to see Bro1 and Hay lying there. Especially when Bro1 was kissing the top of Hay's head!

I honestly think Fessy would've punched something. Maybe not Bro1, but something!

I kind of hope that Kaycee reports this back to Angela and Tyler that Bro1 was cozying up to Hay. I mean I think it's just 'game play',  because he did confirm to Tyler that he wasn't there for a showmance because this isn't a dating show! But I do think he genuinely cared about Hay's feelings because she was crying. So maybe if Kaycee mentions this (which we know she won't), then Angela and Tyler start to think that perhaps evicting Fessy first isn't such a good idea.

Plus, I do not want Bro1 cozying up to Hay!
Mad6

Can they just evict Hay already?? Please!! Begging
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:12 pm

Brett had a conversation with Angela the other night and said he didn't want Hay to be sitting there feeling isolated once Fessy leaves and Angela agreed. She said she thinks they do a pretty good job of still talking with people, eating and offering food to people whether they are on the block or not. She never wants anyone to feel like they are completely isolated in this game no matter who they are, which I thought was very refreshing. She seems like a cold-hearted bitch at times, but she really does have a heart. She can separate game from personal better than most, which I think surprises people for sure.

Also, KC and Angela did talk about the hammock situation later on and were HOPING that Fessy would see it happening. They have no qualms about Brett comforting Hay and actually thought it was a good idea so maybe he could influence what she does with noms and things like that. The trust that this group has with each other is something very unusual. Tyler was starting to plant some seeds about Brett (he wants JC to replace Brett), but then Brett talked to him while the veto was going on and he seems to have let that go now. I think he saw Brett as the person who would want him gone out of the group first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela veto   

Back to top Go down

Angela veto
Page 1 of 1