Fessy or Haleigh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Fessy or Haleigh   Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:40 pm

While it may seem like a foregone conclusion that Fessy will be going, don't be so sure quite yet. Angela had an epiphany today that if they send Fessy home and Scottie wins the battle back over him, Scottie will have nobody to target and could end up targeting one of them. This is a valid consideration. Like I said, nothing has come of it yet, but it could brew into something and gain some traction in the next 3 days
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
While it may seem like a foregone conclusion that Fessy will be going, don't be so sure quite yet.  Angela had an epiphany today that if they send Fessy home and Scottie wins the battle back over him, Scottie will have nobody to target and could end up targeting one of them.  This is a valid consideration.  Like I said, nothing has come of it yet, but it could brew into something and gain some traction in the next 3 days

FINALLY! Maybe Production gave them a little hint. Because that's what I've been saying all along. If there's a Battle Back and Fessy leaves, and Scottie wins, that leaves Scottie and Hay in the house. And duh, who is Scottie going to target?? One might think Sam, which is probably the case, since he threw her UTB, and backed that baby up... BUT, who else will Scottie target? Maybe JC? I'm thinking also Brett!

They really should rethink this whole Fessy thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:08 pm

The problem is that Fess is more of a comp threat than Hay is. Earlier, in true Fessy form, he mentioned how he has also been on American Ninja Warrior, which is a further testament that he can win things. They have a much better chance of getting Hay out if she stays then him. It's actually a double edged sword, because his stupidity could actually benefit them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:05 pm

Hay will want him to go after Tyler and Angela, but I don't see Scottie doing that. Tyler stuck close to him the week he was evicted and they left on good terms. Angela saved him on her last HOH and just got rid of the person who evicted Scottie. Of course Hay will be telling him that Fessy figured out that he made a big mistake doing that, but that is of little help after he was evicted.

I think Scottie will target JC and Sam. He kept saying to Hay that Sam and JC will win if they get to the end. He also suspects that JC has been double dealing from the middle of the house and has mentioned on several occasions that Sam has so many deals in the house she doesn't have the integrity she says she does. Brett also screwed him on that vote thing and then admitted it in the goodbye message. So I think those would be his 3 targets.

Of course since he has had a chance to spend time with RS and Bay, who knows what he is thinking now because Scottie is pretty easy to convince of things, it is just how much stock he puts into what they tell him.

Ultimately, I think they have to send Fessy packing while you have the chance. Hay is better at HOH's and he is better at vetoes. She can only win HOH every other week, so the first week she doesn't win it, her ass is on the block and more than likely going home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Fessy was having another one of his pouty little bitch moments today (he goes back and forth with it) and was kind of laying down the law to Hay that he has been REAL this whole game, insinuating that maybe she hasn't been. She reassured him again that she likes him, but he didn't seem completely sold. He said he doesn't know what is going to happen outside of the house. She said she doesn't either, but it is not like she is going to forget he exists or anything. Anyway, he ultimately told her that he is the EXACT same way outside the house as he has been inside the house and she said she is the same. The whole thing almost seemed like a warning or something, it was just plain weird and I all could think of was what must have been running through Hay's mind..................

Hmmmmm............he's exactly the same...............jealous, controlling, wants HIS girls to act and dress a certain way.........shushes her when HE is talking............talks down to her, etc. What a prize she is getting here!

He also mentioned that she spends all her time with the very person who put them on the block together and she once AGAIN explained to him that they have to still live in the house for this week and then one of them will be there for at least 1 more week.

Then he started admitting he shouldn't have sent Scottie home and she started to gloat a bit, not bad just kind of smiling about it and then he pounced again and said that if Scottie hadn't wore the Swaggy t-shirt and did the vote and all the other things that made him look shady he wouldn't have felt like he had to do that. Then he said if Hay had told him she won the hacker comp, he would have TOLD her what to do, part of which would have been to put him in the veto and he would have won. He said then Tyler would have went home. So basically all their problems are Hay's fault and not his. Funny thing is that I don't think Tyler would have went home that week anyway because they wouldn't have known about JC's vote and even though Sam went rogue that week, she NEVER would have voted to evict Tyler, and I don't think Scottie would have either.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand, he then flipped his mood again and told her that he was going to "set her up to win the game" before he left. Hay had a sick look on her face and asked for his plan. He said his eviction speech is going to be throwing shade all around which will take her off the target list for at least 2 to 3 weeks. She wanted details but he wouldn't share. He said that people will believe EVERYTHING he says because he "has never lied in this game" and "always did what he said he was going to do." Not sure what he expects to expose, but if he thinks he is going to expose Angela and Tyler for entering a deal with them, all the people they are working with already know they were pitched that. Not sure that JC has all the details of it, but I know that Tyler told him Fessy pitched for JC to go on the block next to Sam, so nothing else will really matter. So unless he is trying to throw shade out for Sam to use, I am not sure what he thinks his great plan is going to be unless he plans to make up shit, which will just make him look even more stupid.

Then he flipped again when she said something about spending time with the rest of the house. She wants him to do it too, but he went back to pouty mode and told her to do whatever she has to do............do what is best for HER game. She then told him that she can't wait until tomorrow to see what he will be like because it changes so often she has to wonder what it will be.

All in all, he still wants her to stop hanging out with anybody and just be with him in isolation, but somehow still stay in the game. They even talked about it possibly being a battle back this week and he said it will either be him or Scottie returning so you would think he would want to try to not to be such a tool to everyone, but this just shows his intelligence. I sure hope he loses badly in the battle back comp because I love it when his ego takes a shot for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Not sure what he expects to expose, but if he thinks he is going to expose Angela and Tyler for entering a deal with them,

He's actually stupid enough to try this. "Hey everyone, Haleigh and me had a deal with Tyler and Angela to not put any of the four up, then they went back on the deal and put us up instead of two of you. All this does is exposes Haleigh. If Haleigh gets to go first she should do her quick shoutouts then just a simple quote from Mark Twain while looking at Fess the whole time "Better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Quote :

They even talked about it possibly being a battle back this week and he said it will either be him or Scottie returning so you would think he would want to try to not to be such a tool to everyone, but this just shows his intelligence.  I sure hope he loses badly in the battle back comp because I love it when his ego takes a shot for sure.

Everyone is under the impression that it will be one of these two. Evel Dick made a good point, the best thing that could happen is RS or Bay re-enter to throw them for a loop since none of them even consider that and go right back out the door next week. L6 should actually be planning that for right now, if one of them wins HoH after a battle back, whoever comes back in goes right back up, if there is no battle back, Haleigh and JC go up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Fessy gave Hay a few details of what he plans to do last night. He is going to throw shade on Angela about how she "speaks of other people." I am assuming he is talking about Sam in this situation. That will accomplish NOTHING. Sam's targets are already Hay and Angela, but she is softening on Angela since Tyler told Sam that Hay and Fessy wanted her on the block, but Angela refused to do it. In her talk with Tyler about moving forward with the game, she said that she has been on a roller coaster of emotions and is trying to go better. She said that if she happens to leave, Tyler should stick with Angela because she is a good competitor and won't do him wrong, which I thought was a big statement coming for her.

But back to the subject at hand. Angela is very careful not to say too much in mixed company. Sure she bitched about Sam always talking about WANTING to go to the jury house and going crazy, but there was nothing really that bad. Unless he plans to make up shit that she has said about various people, this eviction speech is going to do nothing more than paint a bigger target on Hay as Ctown pointed out. If Hay were smart, she would go to Angela and tell her that Fessy is planning a speech to throw shade at her, but she doesn't know the details, just wanted her to be ready for it.

I could see him maybe trying to come up with something that she said about Brett or JC, but again there has not been anything specific. It might work slightly with JC because of how he is feeling right now, but the most she has said in front of Fessy is that it drives her nuts that some people just ride in the middle, don't win comps and then go to the end doing nothing. Brett knows that this does not pertain to him anyway.

It will be funny to watch Fessy try to go out with a big bang and it will be more of a big dud and once again he will look stupid. Truth be told, I think he will chicken out and not even say anything, or if he does, it won't be as scathing as he is telling Hay it will be for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Well so much for being careful what she says. Last night, the intercom was “accidentally” left on in the HoH room and was broadcast in the living room along with a small video feed. It was a Sam bash session and she heard everything that l6 was saying about her.

Vegas started it was a major production glitch but I don’t buy that. If it was a glitch it would’ve been shut down immediately instead of letting it play out. To me it looks as if production is generating a new storyline for next week. Mark my words this ends up on the show but it gets edited to look like someone in the HoH room turned it on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm

This is ridiculous! Either they have a bunch of interns who have never worked in a production studio before, or they are purposely doing this shit. They have glitches in comps over and over and now a leak like this.

Luckily, I don't really think Sam heard that much other than Brett venting about her calling him out over a laundry issue. I went back 10 minutes before they realized what was going on and JC had just walked through the living room and heard nothing. Then Angela was called to the DR and heard nothing. She was only in there a short time and then KC was called in, had to leave and get her comp shirt and that is when she heard it. When they thought they shut it off they continued to speculate about it being on and what KC heard and saw. Then JC went down to check it out as well. The only thing said during that period of time was Brett's story and then all of them freaking out over the speaker being on, so I don't think it was that big of a deal, but it really COULD have been.

I also didn't see any signs of Sam going off the rails afterward so I don't think she really heard anything other than the group freaking out about the speaker being on. If she had heard Brett bitching about her, she would have had that shitty attitude and started snapping at people for no apparent reason or she would have been walking around in that weird "psycho face mode" where she looks like she could snap and kill all of them and I didn't see any evidence of that.

I think they will either completely ignore this situation so as not to put out yet another instance where the production team is inept or they will make it a thing as you stated Ctown and show someone accidently leaving it on. And I might add, this is not the case because they flipped the button when KC told them about it and it did not stop the leak.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Apparently, Sam went to Angela to ask about the intercom leak. I didn't listen to their conversation, but Angela told KC and Tyler that she smoothed everything over.

She told Sam that Brett was being a little girl venting about a laundry issue and they were all just kind of laughing at him because it was stupid to be upset over something so trivial. Sam then explained the laundry thing (not even worth explaining) and Angela agreed with Sam that it was not a big deal, it was just Brett being silly about a silly situation and it bothered him more that Hay was apparently part of the situation than anything else. Sam said she thought maybe they were trying to do something with the intercom and TV screen to get her to listen and she was just avoiding it. Not sure if she meant production was pulling something or that the group was trying to kind of prank her or what. But apparently she was fine after their conversation because Tyler had a long conversation with her about relationships or some other random topic and she was in a good mood with him too. She was also very receptive and nice to KC this morning, so I am thinking she only heard Brett.

That being said, production needs to get their heads out of their asses! This is a crock of shit to screw up people's games with things like this. It is one thing if the hg's screw themselves (like celebrating the HOH win in a room where Hay could walk in), but they don't need to help them get screwed for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:

That being said, production needs to get their heads out of their asses!  This is a crock of shit to screw up people's games with things like this.  It is one thing if the hg's screw themselves (like celebrating the HOH win in a room where Hay could walk in), but they don't need to help them get screwed for sure.

You are not going to convince me that this was an accident. Production did exactly what they wanted to do, drum up some conflict and maybe put some heat on L6 since they've pretty much had it easy this far in. I think they are trying to get L6 to start turning on each other now rather than when it gets to the F4. Maybe to take some of the heat off JC for spouting too much about his plans of wanting KC and Angela out next.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:34 am

I agree for the most part Ctown, but I wouldn't agree that L6 has had it pretty easy this far in. Sure things have went their way, but they have had to work for it and also had a bit of luck along the way as well.

Fessy is still staying like a hermit in the have-not room. JC has tried to get him to go out and be around people, but he won't do it. JC said he wanted to try to campaign for Fessy, and that there could be a twist or something so Fessy can't just give up. Fessy told JC the only thing JC could do would be to ask Tyler if he wants Fessy to be the one coming right back in the house from the battle back. So basically he is okay with JC campaigning for him to stay, but he won't do anything for himself.

JC even told Fessy that Hay is just trying to interact with people so if she stays she might be okay with some of them. Fessy then expanded on his plan from his eviction speech that one of his goals is to turn Tyler and Brett against Angela. Well that ought to be a feat in and of itself. First of all he has not talked to Angela much without Tyler in the room, so not sure where the hell he is going to pull this so-called information from. Zingbot is right, this guy really is a moron.

JC also told Fessy that he should be spending time with Sam and getting her to repair her relationship with Hay so if Sam wins she won't target Hay. This is JC playing with fire right here. He has been telling Hay to try to get closer to Sam and has been trying to point Sam in Brett's direction for a target. Some of these people WILL compare notes.

Hay seems to be spending a lot of time with Angela and even told Angela today that the only way Angela could be in trouble this week is if Sam gets HOH and if so, Hay would be her target next to her. If JC keeps pushing this, I could see Hay just kind of blurting out to Angela that JC keeps telling her to get closer to Sam. Sam has also been having some morning conversations with Angela like they used to, and I could see her telling Angela that Fessy and JC are both trying to get her to be friends with Hay and she just can't do it.

Fessy is so worried he is going to "look stupid on TV" with respect to Hay not really having feelings for him, but him protecting her all the time and also because he got beat in a comp that entailed catching balls which he "does for a living" (assuming maybe he is a receiver in football like KC). But in reality what makes him look stupid is how JC has manipulated him, which he has no way of knowing at this point, but the punk ass attitude he has had since he lost the veto goes much further in making him look stupid than any of the other things.

It would be wildly entertaining if they decided to flip the vote without letting on to Fessy or Hay (in other words, don't tell JC about it until eviction night) know and keep Fessy instead. It would shock both of them. He would feel even more stupid for laying in bed all week isolated and not talking to anyone. Then he could watch Hay lose the battle back and see Scottie come in the house. He would of course tell him he regrets what he did, but that would be too little too late for sure. I still believe that Hay should be the one to stay, but like I said it would be wildly entertaining to see this happen for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:36 am

Jc is now scrambling because his Jedi mind trick didn’t work on Tyler. And yes, L6 has had it pretty easy, sure they had to work a bit for it but cmon, they got out Swaggy, Rockstar and Scottie on the other sides Hohs. The only ones they lost actually benefitted them

I’d love to see the vote flip but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I still want to see Rockstar or Bay win the battle back and get evicted again right away so we can get on with it. Once that’s done I see jc being target #1, but I don’t want to see him go 2nd in a DE, I want to see him deal with the block all week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Yes, they got the other side to send home 3 of their own and that was not an easy thing to do (well except for Fessy's HOH because he blinded by jealousy and power). There were a lot of moving parts in those weeks and they had to execute things well along with a bit of luck here and there, which basically sums up the game.

I think JC is going to try to pull something because he can't get Tyler on the same page. This is the same thing he did on the week Kaitlyn went home. At first he talked about sending Kaitlyn home to Tyler and Rachel, but they were against it. So, he went around them and talked incessantly to Angela, Brett and KC. The difference here is that he can't work around Tyler on this one because the people he wants to target are in the group who have listened to him in the past. He thinks he is "working" Brett, but in reality Brett is just going along with JC's ranting. Tyler and Brett actually talked about JC during the veto comp when they were alone in the HOH together and Brett told Tyler that he was purposefully getting close to JC so he can't pull anything on them. If Tyler is smart, based on these conversations with JC right now and the fact that Brett proposed a final 2 for the 2 of them (something he had not done before) and Brett is absolutely fine with the final 4 including Angela and KC, he should be looking to clip JC very soon. Sure JC would be loyal to him to a certain extent, but he isn't going to win an HOH or a veto to keep him safe because it puts blood on his hands. That kind of loyalty is pretty one-sided in my opinion.

All it is going to take is for word to get back to the girls what JC is peddling to Brett and Tyler, as well as to Hay and Sam and he will be clipped very, very soon. And I agree Ctown, I want him to sit on the block all week too, but I think the house would rather do it when there is no time for campaigning, no time for bitching and no time for him to throw all of them under the bus.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well so much for being careful what she says. Last night, the intercom was “accidentally” left on in the HoH room and was broadcast in the living room along with a small video feed. It was a Sam bash session and she heard everything that l6 was saying about her.

Vegas started it was a major production glitch but I don’t buy that. If it was a glitch it would’ve been shut down immediately instead of letting it play out. To me it looks as if production is generating a new storyline for next week. Mark my words this ends up on the show but it gets edited to look like someone in the HoH room turned it on

Production glitch? lol! lol! lol! Unbelievable.

Just throwing my two cents in, I would really like to see Hay go home. it is fun watching Fessy be his Baby Huey self, remind anyone of someone from last season?????

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:56 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Production glitch?  lol! lol! lol! Unbelievable.

Just throwing my two cents in, I would really like to see Hay go home.  it is fun watching Fessy be his Baby Huey self, remind anyone of someone from last season?????

Cap, where have you been, we've missed you!

Yes, there are many similarities to Josh for sure, but other than all the crying Josh did, I think he had more guts and game strategy than Fessy does, and that is saying something right there.

I would like to see Hay leave too, but I think for the scenario they are in right now, it is the right move.

Stick around Cap, we miss hearing your commentary. Lizzy pops in and out too. I get bored proving Ctown wrong on a regular basis by myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy or Haleigh   

Back to top Go down

Fessy or Haleigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: