Battle Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Battle Back   Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Well I'm glad they didn't include all 4 of them in the HoH comp, those evicted should not have contact with the others until they come back in the game.

I thinkit's hysterical that Scottie beat Fessy so you know Fessy is not feeling too good about him being in the house with Haleigh, regardless of the the apology he gave Scottie, you know it's eating him up inside.

Now Scottie has an excellent chance to win this spinning HoH, look back at to how well he handled the spinning in a comp earlier this season. If not, he should be target #1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:23 pm

Before Scottie won his way back in, the Hive had another meeting on who to target next (because that worked so well in the past), he is supposed to target Angela, but I don't see that happening since he told Julie he is trying to get back in Tylers good graces and no way Tyler lets him target Angela, he would convince him that Sam and JC need to go up, at least thats what I would do, don't even try suggesting Hayleigh because he will never put her up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Only having updates to read and not seeing it myself, it sounded like RS and Bay were trying to push their agenda on him. He supposedly said to Julie that Angela is the problem, but like you said, he is going to go back to Tyler which is what I thought he would do. Also when asked who they thought the 4th person evicted, he said he hoped it was JC.

I think it is so funny that once again it was a ball comp of all things that Fessy lost. Sure it is not exactly playing football, but it still has to sting for sure. I am really hoping that if Scottie wins it will be JC or Sam leaving this week. Can you imagine JC going to the jury house and telling Fessy how close Scottie and Hay were after his eviction? That will be priceless.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:51 pm

I havent seen the episode yet but saw them comp on Twitter, they had to retreive balls and drop them in a tube, definitely to Fessies advantage, he just choked
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:20 am

According to Scottie, Fessy was leaning waaayyyy over the edge and taking his time dropping the balls. Scottie was a bit more haphazard. I wonder with the scathing speech Fessy apparently gave toward Angela was in his head and maybe he just figured it wasn't worth it. He probably thinks Hay is next to the jury house for a month of leisure and love or something like that.

Scottie said that the evictees did hang out all the time, so rumors that they are sequestered away from each other are obviously not true or it has changed from past seasons. Now I am wondering if RS and Bay told Scottie that Fessy and Hay were in an official showmance but keeping it from the rest of the house? Scottie said none of them were told about the battle back until this last weekend. That is a lot of time to share information. Now I wonder how this will affect his "closeness" with Hay?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:28 am

Scottie’s explanation is spot on. Fess was leaning way over but couldn’t get the ball to land in the tube. Scottie was actually the last one to get his first ball in

Fessie speech was ridiculous. Something about Angela being well off and then he told Sam that Angela pushed to have her put on the block. In his mind he threw her under the bus, in reality he looked foolish. If Sam were a true target, wouldn’t Angela have put her up herself?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:44 am

Oh yeah, Fess also tried to throw Angela under the bus to Tyler and Brett. Still misses the obviousness of the L6 alliance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:31 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this, but Scottie has talked about some of the things they talked about in the jury house. Of course he said that RS and Bay both tried to spend the time telling him that Tyler should be his enemy, which he says he took with a grain of salt. They also explained some of what happened during the Swaggy eviction week with the "love square" of Kaitlyn, Fessy, Hay and Tyler. He asked for further clarification from Tyler and Hay but both kind of dismissed the issue. Later Hay talked to Angela about the information told to Scottie about the square and told Angela that Kaitlyn told her that she had never felt such strong feelings for anyone like she did Fessy, so Hay tried to distance herself from Fessy and was hanging with Tyler. Then Kaitlyn said she was losing her feelings for Fessy and then it was Tyler. Angela pointed out that was weird in itself, but the fact that she supposedly had a boyfriend of 5 years made it even weirder. I was really hoping that Angela would tell Hay about Fessy's proposition to her the first week, but she didn't.

Scottie also told Hay that the jury has decided they will "vote together" at the end. So basically if either of them make it, they have those votes. In a 9-person jury, 3 votes going to a certain person is a big advantage to someone and a crock of shit for sure. I don't care who is sitting in the final chairs to make the statement that they are going to vote together (or vote for a girl) just pisses me off. At this point, they have no idea what kind of game play is happening in the house or will happen in the coming weeks. I wish there was some way to get a good cast AND a good jury in the same season. These people that vote for someone because they were friends in the house or they are a certain gender or something stupid like that really piss me off every season.

We all know that they told Scottie about Fessy being in love with Hay when he was in jury, and I wondered if it resonated with him or not, then he basically very bluntly told Hay that he had feelings before he left, but they are gone now. Not that it really matters much, but I thought he would go right back to be the smitten nerd on a leash for the pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Back   

Back to top Go down

Battle Back
Page 1 of 1