Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Tonights HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:25 pm

According to the scroller on the feeds, tonights HoH comp will not be starting until around 1:30AM EST so we have a while before it starts
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:29 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
JC to Brett/Kaycee- We have to win HoH. I'm going to eat more in case its endurance. This is my HoH #BB20

Now he may be serious about actually wanting to win this one, but eating is not a good idea if they will be spinning, of course he doesn't know that, so he may be first to vomit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:32 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
HoH has to be set up. Goal scheduled for 10p HG briefing and 10:30p start but wouldn't be shocked if later. Plus safety check for comp. Will try & update if setup slower

10:30pm BBT/1:30am ET is likely a good goal marker but delays happen so just keep feeds on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Scottie said that based on what he saw it was the "spinning discs on the ropes" so they all should be aware of what the comp is going to be. JC might be serious about winning it because he knows that Scottie was looking at him before he was evicted. But, I still don't think he wants any blood on his hands for putting anyone up. I would be surprised if he actually tried.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Scottie said that based on what he saw it was the "spinning discs on the ropes" so they all should be aware of what the comp is going to be.  JC might be serious about winning it because he knows that Scottie was looking at him before he was evicted.  But, I still don't think he wants any blood on his hands for putting anyone up.  I would be surprised if he actually tried.

I can't confirm this, but I did see on Twitter that while he was alone he actually prayed. Something along the lines of "C'mon God, even though I don't believe in you, but please just give me this HoH" So let tells me he's serious. I guess we'll find out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Scottie said that based on what he saw it was the "spinning discs on the ropes" so they all should be aware of what the comp is going to be.  JC might be serious about winning it because he knows that Scottie was looking at him before he was evicted.  But, I still don't think he wants any blood on his hands for putting anyone up.  I would be surprised if he actually tried.

I can't confirm this, but I did see on Twitter that while he was alone he actually prayed.  Something along the lines of "C'mon God, even though I don't believe in you, but please just give me this HoH"  So let tells me he's serious.  I guess we'll find out.

Well, then maybe he is serious about it. It is killing him that he is the only one in the house who has not won anything. I just wonder who the hell he will actually put up? He has been trying to make Hay believe he is on her side moving forward, so if he goes that way that burns that bridge. Of course he will want to put up Scottie, but Scottie could easily win veto and stay, so any possibility of a bridge is burned there. He is obviously not going to put up Sam even as a pawn. Do you think he will actually try to act on his stupid plan to try to take out Angela or KC? He pitched it to Tyler and to Brett and both told him it was too early.

With all these variables, I just don't see him trying to win it. I think he would want to take his chances that Scottie will go after bigger fish, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:34 am

If he wins I think Scottie will definitely be his target. And he’s just stubborn enough to put Angela or Kaycee next to him. Scottie is the safe nom because he just came back
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 am

All right let’s get this show on the road. Need to sleep soon. This is more poor planning by cbs having this go so late
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:43 am

And we’re live. Finally
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:46 am

JC already saying he drank too much coffee and feels like he is going to throw up. I am convinced he is going to throw it. Of course maybe he really does have a problem with spinning.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am

Now KC is saying she might throw up. I could see her vomit and continue though, she is THAT kind of player.

Looks like Hay, Scottie, Tyler and Brett seem to be handling things the best.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:50 am

JC is down!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:50 am

Jc is very quiet. KC struggling early.

And jc down
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:52 am

Scottie looks most stable early on. I’m sure he’s focused as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 am

JC was supposedly so sick, but now he is sitting on the sidelines eating candy. I knew he was throwing it.

I can't seem to get any good shots of Sam to see how she is doing the camera moves away from her when she comes around. Brett is now talking about being sick. Scottie is talking a lot and sounding confident. Hay looks solid. Tyler is screwing around a bit. I can't feature he would want to throw this one, but I guess it is possible.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
JC was supposedly so sick, but now he is sitting on the sidelines eating candy.  I knew he was throwing it.

I can't seem to get any good shots of Sam to see how she is doing the camera moves away from her when she comes around.  Brett is now talking about being sick.  Scottie is talking a lot and sounding confident.  Hay looks solid.  Tyler is screwing around a bit.  I can't feature he would want to throw this one, but I guess it is possible.

I just thought the same thing with jc. He threw it 100%. Tyler is in a position that he can’t win comps with all his final 2 deals. Early prediction is Scottie wins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
JC was supposedly so sick, but now he is sitting on the sidelines eating candy.  I knew he was throwing it.

I can't seem to get any good shots of Sam to see how she is doing the camera moves away from her when she comes around.  Brett is now talking about being sick.  Scottie is talking a lot and sounding confident.  Hay looks solid.  Tyler is screwing around a bit.  I can't feature he would want to throw this one, but I guess it is possible.

I just thought the same thing with jc. He threw it 100%. Tyler is in a position that he can’t win comps with all his final 2 deals. Early prediction is Scottie wins

I disagree. This is a comp Tyler CAN win. He can tell Scottie that he has to put him up next to Hay because he is the only one who would vote to keep her in the house. Also he can say it covers that they can still work together or something of that sort. If one of them come down, then the rest of the group have already agreed that JC is the "pawn" to go on the block. Again Tyler can tell him that if he doesn't people will know the 2 of them are together. It will also keep him mouth shut about targets moving forward.

In my opinion, it is time for Tyler to put his big boy pants on and quit playing the "safe" game.

I agree it will probably be Scottie that wins, but I wouldn't count out Hay either. She looks pretty solid to me.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:05 am

I keep forgetting about Sam too. She looks pretty solid. She had a talk with Angela earlier and told her if she won, Angela would not go on the block. We know one of her noms would be Hay, but I wonder who will be next to her?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:08 am

Sam down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Sam down

Maybe I should try that again...........say someone is solid so they will fall immediately after.

Here goes..................Hay is looking really, really solid.

NOW FALL HAY!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:11 am

Scottie is down!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:12 am

Scottie down. He started spinning like nuts and was too much
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 am

I think Tyler is waiting for hay to fall. And she’s solid so far
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:14 am

I think Hay has this one for sure. She has not moved at all. She doesn't spin much at all either. KC just took a spray of "mustard" right in the mouth and had to spit a bunch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:14 am

KC seemed to struggle early but seems to have dialed it in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonights HoH comp   

Back to top Go down

Tonights HoH comp