Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Tyler HoH    Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:52 am

I think it’s obvious. Haleigh and Scottie go up. It can get touchy if he’s has to do a replacement
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:56 am

Well you can believe that Tyler will be busting his ass to win that veto for sure.

As far as a replacement, the group already decided that JC would be a replacement nom. But, he could also go with Sam and explain she is a pawn. When she had a talk with Tyler after the eviction last week, she even said that she understands there will be a time when she has to be a pawn and she thinks she would be safe. So, like I said this would be the best week for him to win at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:03 am

With all his final 2 deals this is the best. I’ll be shocked if it’s not Haleigh and Scottie up. I agree Sam would be the replacement but I really want to see jc. M
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
With all his final 2 deals this is the best. I’ll be shocked if it’s not Haleigh and Scottie up. I agree Sam would be the replacement but I really want to see jc. M

I agree. I would love to see him tell JC that he has no choice because the group will get suspicious of their final 2 deal if he doesn't put him up. Everyone else in their group has been on the block except him, so it is HIS turn now. It's not like JC can do any talking and screw up Tyler's game in any way or it screws up his own. And if he bitches too much it makes him look like he doesn't trust the group, something he has preached to others who have had to ride the block.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:16 am

I just had another funny thought................I hope production makes the have-nots the first 3 people out of the comp which would be JC, Sam and Scottie. I love watching JC when he is a have-not. JC being a have-not and being on the block..........priceless!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Tyler has officially nominated Scottie and Haleigh for eviction. I haven't followed too close today so I'm not sure who the target will be
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:16 pm

I thought he actually handled things pretty well. When talking to Scottie he told him that he knew who the whole house wanted out and who the whole house wanted up on the block. He made it seem as though Hay was the target. He told Angela he did that only because Scottie has a good chance to win the veto. Angela had a pretty good talk with Scottie as well. Doesn't mean he won't target them, but at least he feels pretty good about them.

He also told Tyler and Angela separately that the week he left they were the only 2 who were straight with him about their votes. Even Hay wouldn't tell him for sure what she was doing, something he confronted her about when he returned. That being said, I believe he still wants to work with her. They had some kind of weird conversation where he said something about continuing motion city soundtrack, don't know if they were talking about the morning music or what.

Anyway, Hay didn't handle being put back on the block very well at all. She tried and tried to get Tyler to tell her what he was going to do and he basically gave her all the signs that she would go up, but she was very, very upset afterward. She talked to him and Angela later saying that she wished they could trust her because if she had one they would not have gone on the block. I don't know how she expects them to trust her after all that has happened. I respect that she tries to still make pitches and such, but she shouldn't be surprised when it doesn't go her way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:53 pm

So now Tyler’s winis being disputed. The rules clearly state that one foot must remain on the disc at all times. There is a screecap floating around of Tyler just hanging on the rope with no feet on the disc. Production is meeting today to discuss but it’s not likely that he’ll be stripped of his HoH. If they were going to do something it would’ve had to be done before noms. Twitter is on an uproar over this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:58 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
" />

Ooops

The funny thing is, I saw this! And I thought he's making it harder on himself by holding on to the rope that way and not at least putting one foot on the darn stand.

The rules should be "if your butt touches the little disc, or your feet go past the disck, towards the floor, then you're out.

Because that position is harder than actually just putting your feet on the disc!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:01 pm

According to Evel Dick, if someone had called it out, right when this happened, Tyler would’ve been eliminated. Said he called such things out constantly when he played.

No way are they gonna strip him now and play the week over
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Just more controversy with production again. They have production people out there at all times, looks like they went to sleep and I am surprised that nobody on the sidelines saw it.

The funny thing is I have enjoyed a lot of the comps this season where they switched it up a bit, but the production team for the comps as a whole have really dropped the ball this season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:48 pm

I forgot to post this the other day, but I went back to hear the actual rules as read by Angela before the HOH began. The only thing she said was if at any time you sit on the disc, you are out of the competition. But I noticed that the statement about that sounded like it was a voice over kind of thing. I don't remember if we heard the rules on the feeds or BBAD or not. I went back to watch the BBAD episode and for whatever reason there was an error code so I couldn't watch it. This was strange because my husband watched that episode the next day without any problem..............conspiracy?

In any event, it was the DR sessions of the hg's where they would talk about having your feet on the disc. KC said "you have to keep one foot on the disc at all times because if you slip and sit on the disc, you are out of the game." Then Scottie said "I have to stay focused because if one of my feet come off this disc, I am out."

So, if production was trying to clean up their mess with this one and the rules were actually that one foot had to be on the disc at all times, it was pretty stupid to show those 2 DR comments about the comp. If the rules actually were only about sitting on the disc as a violation, then they should have had those people correct their comments at the time the DR sessions were done. Any way you look at it, production fell asleep on this one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Allow me to clear this up. Angela reading the rules is a shortened version for the tv show. Before that, they are read the actual rules overthe loudspeaker by production and are allowed to ask any questions. Production specifically said that one foot must be on the disc at all times. But for this to come out from a viewer after noms have already been made and even the next episode airs makes it null and void. The time to say something would have had to be before noms were made if not right then and there. Evel Dick told a story about in his final HoH comp, they tried to DQ him for some rule violation but he refused to get down until they reviewed the tape, this was DURING the comp, afterthey reviewed it was determined to be no violation so that is why he staayedin and eventually won
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:26 pm

I understand all of that, but we never actually heard the rules (or at least I didn't) over the loud speaker from production, so I was going by what was shown on the episode. The BBAD episode (that I can't access now) I believe started with them already on the discs and I am not sure about the feeds, so it was my only point of reference to listen to the rules Angela read to us. And it really sounds like it was a voice over for THAT specific part of the rules, which I found suspect.

And I really find it odd that NOBODY on the sidelines reacted to Tyler's feet off the disc during the comp. Personally I don't recall seeing it, but Lizzy said she saw it so it must have been on BBAD. I would think Scottie or KC would have had a reaction. Scottie would want to call it out, KC would have had that OMG Tyler is out of the comp reaction, but none of that happened. And there was no discussion about it later in the house like...................I thought Tyler was out when his feet came off the disc or something like that.

Like I said, without knowing EXACTLY what rules were given to them, we have to rely on what they let us see and I think they cleaned up her reading of the rules for the episode. But their stupidity showed in not doing the DR session stuff over or edit it so that people didn't say anything about having to keep at least 1 foot on the disc knowing that screen shot was going around.

And yes, I get that they can't go back and do anything once the comp is over and a winner is declared. Paul was another one who would yell out questions to production during the comps he said for clarity, but it was to try to get people eliminated.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Voiceovers are more common than you think. None of this came out with people bitching until after the Sunday episode aired. Basically it’s Haleigh fans crying foul. It happened so quick it’s very plausible that Scottie or Haleigh didn’t see it. They’re the only 2 that would call him out on it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:19 pm

The only one eliminated at that point was JC so the others wouldn’t be focusing on Tyler and jc was stuffing his face with candy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The only one eliminated at that point was JC so the others wouldn’t be focusing on Tyler and jc was stuffing his face with candy

I guess I didn't know exactly when it happened. Looking at the screen shot, Tyler is covered with gunk, so it looks like it happened much later in the comp when there were would be a lot more people on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I guess I didn't know exactly when it happened.  Looking at the screen shot, Tyler is covered with gunk, so it looks like it happened much later in the comp when there were would be a lot more people on the sidelines.

I was able to view a short video of it on Twitter, you can see that only one disc is empty

https://twitter.com/FDRAKEJR1/status/1036433651028959232
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:50 pm

So I TiVo'd this episode of BBAD and thankfully TiVo keeps my recordings forever! I went back and watched it, the camera is panned out not pointing at Tyler, but you can see Tyler quickly lifts his feet right after the feathers start blowing. He's like re positioning himself or something. It's pretty fast but noticeable. However, it happened when everyone, but JC, was still competing.

So the Twitterverse needs to shut up! Everyone complaining and saying Hay should've won, is stupid. Because had Tyler fallen, who knows if Hay would've stayed up as long. She was staying up there because Tyler was still up there. We don't know what would've happened had he gotten out second.

Also, when it was just him and Hay, he didn't move at all. He never bent his knees or anything. He was stiff as a board and not going anywhere!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:22 pm

The fact still remains that both feet were off and had someone said something right then and there he would have been eliminated. Because nobody said anything, until well after the comp was over, nothing can be done about it. Just like in sports, if an official doesn't notice somebody stepped out of bounds and the play is not challenged or reviewed, the play cannot be overturned after the game is over.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:52 am

None of this is relevant at this point, but I still question what the specific rules for the comp actually were. The only rules we heard were read by Angela stating if at any time they sit on the disc they are eliminated. The rest of the information about the feet being on the disc were just comments made through DR sessions. KC mentioned having to have her feet on the disc, but in reference to keeping from sitting on the disc. Scottie mentioned if one of his feet leave the disc he is out. But again, these were not the rules WE were told, so those on twitter going crazy really have no basis for their objections. None of us know what production told the hg's and are only assuming any rules beyond what Angela read on the episode.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
None of this is relevant at this point, but I still question what the specific rules for the comp actually were.  The only rules we heard were read by Angela stating if at any time they sit on the disc they are eliminated.  The rest of the information about the feet being on the disc were just comments made through DR sessions.  KC mentioned having to have her feet on the disc, but in reference to keeping from sitting on the disc.  Scottie mentioned if one of his feet leave the disc he is out.  But again, these were not the rules WE were told, so those on twitter going crazy really have no basis for their objections.  None of us know what production told the hg's and are only assuming any rules beyond what Angela read on the episode.

What WE were told doesn’t matter. What they were told does. The rules have been the same since the inception of this comp. 1 foot on the disc. It’s been that way since Bb17 and has not changed. This has been confirmed. Every single comp production gives a more detailed version of the rules instead of the watered down version we see on tv

People on twitter can bitch and moan all they want, it’s not gonna change anything and that is the reason their objections have no basis. It’s too far after the fact
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
What WE were told doesn’t matter. What they were told does. The rules have been the same since the inception of this comp. 1 foot on the disc. It’s been that way since Bb17 and has not changed. This has been confirmed. Every single comp production gives a more detailed version of the rules instead of the watered down version we see on tv

People on twitter can bitch and moan all they want, it’s not gonna change anything and that is the reason their objections have no basis. It’s too far after the fact

What WE are told DOES matter. The people on twitter were not told anything more than any of the rest of us, unless the actual rules that production read to the hg's was tweeted out from production and I don't know about it. And just because the rules have been that way in past seasons, how do YOU or any of us know that the rules were not changed this season? I remember hearing this be part of the "watered down rules" we heard in past seasons, but this time it was not. There have been wall comps for multiple seasons, but there have been changes to those as well. There were seasons where someone was falling and turned completely around on the platform that was a disqualification in one season, but in another one it wasn't. They change things all the time. I remember in Jeff and Jordan's season when Jeff forgot he was a have not and took a drink of Gatorade, realized it, and spit it out. He was called to the DR and had his have-not penalty extended a day. But yet Enzo would eat food all the time and nothing happened.

Like I said if you have information from BB production or even from Vegas of the wording of the rules given to the hg's I will stand corrected. But to just ASSUME that it was like that before so it will be like that now is not fact.

Angela was watching that comp like a hawk and if she had seen Tyler do that, I think she may have mentioned it to him later on that she almost had a heart attack thinking he was eliminated or something, but maybe she wasn't watching. Hay was also right next to Tyler and I would think she would have noticed it as well.

Regardless, it is too late to do anything now and if those are in fact the rules, then production totally screwed up by not catching it themselves. And most importantly, I don't think that Tyler tried to cheat and probably has no idea there is any controversy about his win at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    

Back to top Go down

Tyler HoH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next