Tyler HoH

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:17 pm

Ctown, was there supposed to be an image or something in the above post? All I see is an "x" in a box.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:30 pm

It shows for me. Let me try again

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:33 pm

To hell with it, I'll just type it out:

@realvegas4sure wrote:
The rules of the competition were not just what Angela said. The real rules are read by production over PA are the rules and tehy get to ask questions.

The rules were the same as BB17. One foot must be on disc, no sitting, and cannot fall below the disc. #BB20
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:38 pm

I see the image now, but it is too small to read. When I enlarge the page, it distorts it so that it is unreadable. I am assuming it is a tweet stating the rules that were given to the hg's including the part about the feet and the picture looks like it is from Vegas. If that is the case, then I stand corrected. But I do stand by the fact that the rules they read on the episodes to the audience should include something that important. It is not like it was some extra detail, like when they tell them not to cuss or something that has no bearing on the competition itself. This would have been an important detail for sure.

And if this tweet was put out AFTER the uproar, that is suspect to me as well. It could easily be put out there to keep up the raging shit storm. You know the old saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity.................at least people are engaged even if it is being pissed off.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I see the image now, but it is too small to read.  When I enlarge the page, it distorts it so that it is unreadable.  I am assuming it is a tweet stating the rules that were given to the hg's including the part about the feet and the picture looks like it is from Vegas.  If that is the case, then I stand corrected.  But I do stand by the fact that the rules they read on the episodes to the audience should include something that important.  It is not like it was some extra detail, like when they tell them not to cuss or something that has no bearing on the competition itself.  This would have been an important detail for sure.

And if this tweet was put out AFTER the uproar, that is suspect to me as well.  It could easily be put out there to keep up the raging shit storm.  You know the old saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity.................at least people are engaged even if it is being pissed off.

That is why the rules are clarified by HG's in the DR that you have to have one foot on.

The tweet was put out on labor day, but that is not Vegas MO to try and curb it off, she even stated her opinion that she thinks that if anyone is found to break a rule even inadvertantly such asthis, there should be a penalty in some form, but I don't agree with her on that, at least not so far after the fact. If it doesn't get caught by the time the comp ends, that's it, it should be considered to not have happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler HoH    

Back to top Go down

Tyler HoH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2