Share | 

Scottie or Hay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Scottie or Hay   Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Well its official, veto was not used. Apparently Scottie and Hay both did funny "epic" speeches that everyone really enjoyed.

Now obviously Scottie is the current target and I don't see that changing. But I think back to Scottie's DR where he said he was going to have to go to plan B. It very well could have just been talk, but I will be curious to see what rabbit he tries to pull out of the hat this time since he crashed and burned so hard the last time he was in this same spot.

I really thought Scottie was a gamer and would be very smart this season. In his HOH he did well identifying 2 targets and putting them right on the block with plans to replace either of them with someone else close to them. That sounds like he really knew what he was doing. Of course it made a bigger target of himself, but he accomplished his goal.

Since then, he has done some really stupid things in the game, and they are things he should actually know better than to do. For instance this week he returns to the house and tells anyone who wants to hear that the current jury members have made a pact that they will all vote together regardless of their feelings on who played the best etc. So basically he painted an even bigger target on himself and Hay because obviously the current jury members will vote for them if they make it to the finale. Nobody in that house regardless of what happens will ever want EITHER of them at to make it to the end of the game. Hay followed suit and told other people when Scottie shared it with her. I thought they were both smarter than that. I was glad to hear Hay tell Scottie she thought that was a terrible situation and they shouldn't do it, but her protest didn't last too long in their conversation.

Last night Hay and Scottie were in the hammock together rehashing the previous events in the house. It was mainly Scottie basically quizzing Hay on information Bay and RS had given him about the various final 2's they said Hay had with various people. Hay then lied right to his face denying she had a final 2 with anyone in this game except "the person she is sitting next to on the block." She knows one of them are leaving the house this week and suspects it will be Scottie, so why lie to him now? He will go right back to the house and confirm all that information with them. It just makes no sense. She could at least have said that people would say ride or die or you and me to the end and things like that but they were not formal deals or something like that. Instead she just straight up lied to his face for no reason.

Then they discussed jury votes and both of them think that nobody in the house even cares about jury votes. Scottie seemed to imply that they should be nicer to himself and Hay because they are part of the hive alliance who will literally pick the winner. So what does he think they should do? Keep one or both of the people in the house would have 3 or 4 SOLID jury votes or get them out of the house to level the playing field? And if he is the gamer he claims to be, why in the hell would he not be speaking back against that type of thing instead of seemingly relishing in the fact that they will get their revenge on the person they feel wronged them, not by backstabbing or lying, but simply outplaying them in the game.

Like I said, I thought Scottie was smarter than this and I thought he would have more respect for the game. Maybe once he is in the jury house and with some pointed questions (hopefully) by the jury mediator he will feel differently.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Scottie or Hay   Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:57 am

The beginning of the end for Scottie was the hinky vote on Swaggy. He thought it would get him trending but all it did was placed mistrust on him every week moving forward. There was no reason at all to do it. From that point on, he couldn’t be trusted.

Scottie is a perfect example of the game being more difficult than it looks. One bad move is all it took to derail himself. But he didn’t stop there, he constantly flipped and made poor decisions
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Scottie or Hay   Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:13 pm

I agree with your points, he made a lot of mistakes with the flipping back and forth and having diarrhea of the mouth in the process. My point is that his very thought process about given situations were not what I would expect for the gamer I thought he was in the beginning of the game. He seems more interested in learning things about social interaction norms than he does about playing the game. He wants to learn how to interact with girls, how to recognize signs a girl is interested, what girls like and dislike and things of that nature.

It boggles my mind that he would tell everyone in the house that the jury is planning to vote together and not necessarily on any game play the final 2 may have utilized through the season. And then to top it off, he doesn't say anything about it being wrong, about it being disrespectful to the game, that he doesn't agree with it or anything like that. He just basically states it as fact like it is a done deal.

It also boggles my mind that when he does learn any information he doesn't keep it close to the vest and use it later, he runs right to that person and says "so and so told me you think I am a threat or that you want me out" or whatever the situation is, then wonders why people don't trust him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Scottie or Hay   Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:46 pm

One of the keys of this gaming is knowing how to act when on the block. Dick was a master of it. If you’re gonna win, you can’t expect to never go up. Derrick was an anomaly playing in a house full of idiots and he still should’ve lost, he only won because Cody made the stupidest move in the history of the game by taking him to the end.

Scottie does not handle being on the block well. The plans he comes up with once he loses veto are ridiculous and he’s back at it this week. Tyler insinuated that Scottie isn’t the target (a lie), so what does he do? He goes and tells that to the person he’s against. In what universe is that a good move?

And he refuses to regret any decisions as he told Julie the first time he got evicted. He’s not your typical strategic nerd like Steve or Ian, he lacks common sense

He did however benefit from the game as he’s not as socially awkward as when he first entered the house so that will definitely benefit him in the long run.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Scottie or Hay   Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 pm

So is there any way that Scottie stays and Hay goes?? After all the tea that Scottie spilled about Hay last night to Tyler, plus she just can't seem to keep her mouth shut... isn't that just a good enough reason to get rid of her?

This is why I think production protects Hay! Because she should've been gone a long time ago and she's STILL THERE!!

waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottie or Hay   

Back to top Go down

Scottie or Hay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: