Brett and Hay fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:34 am

This whole fight between Bro1 and Hay was nonsense. But the fact that Angela and Kaycee ran up to console Hay, kind of pissed me off! And if I were Bro1 I’d be mad too. That was a bad move on their part.

But I have to say, Hay is doing a great job at playing the social game. Even tho Angela and Kaycee are being nice to her because they are planning to evict Scottie and want to make sure that Hay doesn’t put them OTB! Hay is still getting on their good side. Because not too long ago they didn’t like her at all. So I hope that Tyler is keeping an eye on this little relationship. I still think Hay is the worst for Tyler’s game (and second worst is Angela!) and she’s gots ta go!

So now I hope that Hay wins HOH and puts up Angela and Tyler and then tells them that Brett is the real target! And Angela realizes she’s been had! Then someone can yell at her that she got got! (In Jeff’s voice!)

Okay I don’t hope that. But a little part of me does, because Kaycee and Angela are so sure that Hay will put up Sam.

Don’t Kaycee and Angela realize that by showing Brett in bad light and saying that he’s rude and stuff....they’re painting a target on him?

I’m sick of Angela! I kind of need her to go now. Especially since she’s drinking the Hay kool-aid. When they were on the floor acting drunk... I just rolled my eyes. And also when they showered together on Labor Day. Sick of these two!

I hope Bro1, Sam and JC send this gal packing!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:21 am

I agree that the whole thing was nonsense. First of all I don't think Hay's feelings were hurt that badly, she just milked it when she received some sympathy from Angela and then KC followed them up there too. On KC's part, she does have a soft spot for ANYONE who is upset in the house. Like she told JC later when JC was trying to stoke the fires a bit, she is a human being and if someone is upset she is going to be there for them.

I don't think Hay is worming her way into the good graces of Angela and KC, I think they still have their eyes on the prize. Zingbot was right, Angela is cold-hearted and she can hang with someone and have a good time and then put them on the block the next day. KC is all about the team (probably more than anyone else in L6 alliance), so she can separate the game from the human aspect of it.

On Brett's part, it was ridiculous how upset he got about this whole situation. If he was on the block and still unsure if he was staying or not, would he have thought it was a funny joke for someone to hold up their vote over him like that the night before eviction? No, of course not. I agree it was a rude comment to make.

That being said, I don't think he was as upset about the situation as he was acting. I think he was trying to make sure that Sam and JC keep it in their head that Hay needs to go. When he talked to Angela later, she said that Scottie still needs to go tomorrow and he agreed. I wondered if he was trying to trap Sam and JC into trying to flip the vote to make sure that he is not going to be a replacement nom or a pawn on the block next to Hay when it comes up next week (unless Hay wins HOH).

I think he also wanted to use it to get Scottie's jury vote. He is doing the same thing as Tyler, telling Scottie he wants him to stay, but ultimately the vote won't be there and that is his excuse at the end of the day.

I am also over Angela because I think she is going to screw up things for KC and Tyler. At times I think Tyler is making sure that people see him and Angela as a pair so someone will take her out of the game for him. I think he does like her and wants to date her outside the house, but sees she is an obstacle for him getting to the end. Then other times, he defends her so fiercely when JC brings up targeting Angela next. That could be because JC wants to take out Angela or KC even before Hay, like next week, and that would be a stupid move on JC's part.

If Hay wins I think we will see Sam and JC on the block. I think he will be pushing her to put up KC and Angela, telling her it is the smart move, and she will run right to those girls and spill her guts to them because she would much rather play the game with the girls than she would JC for sure. I could actually see JC going home next week before Sam or Hay because he is so jealous of Tyler's time and attention to anyone else in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Huge overreaction on hays part. It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last something like that is said. It’s part of being on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Brett had later discussions with Angela and KC and said he was embarrassed that it bothered him so much, but it really did. He said that certain people like Sam and Hay are annoying the shit out of him.

I had missed the part where Hay jumped right in to get a little more than her own share of the alcohol. Brett said that if he were in her position on the block no matter how comfortable he felt, he would offer his portion of it or at least took the least amount compared to the others, but she went all in. Then when they were joking around and she did the water sprayer at him (didn't even hit him with the water), he thought that if she felt THAT comfortable to do that, then he could feel THAT comfortable to say what he said. He said it really began as a joke, but when she made it a big thing, then he actually became pissed about it.

Angela and KC told Brett they knew that Hay was not as upset as she acted with them, but they just went with it. They assured him that she is driving them nuts following them around and stuff too, but they have to keep her comfortable so that if she gets HOH this week she doesn't put 2 of L6 on the block. I think this is something he really didn't think about in the heat of the moment. Plus I actually think he WANTED to get JC and Sam fired up to make sure that Hay was the target and probably to see how much pull he actually has in the house when it comes to votes. Brett very rarely does ANYTHING without some calculation to his actions for sure. Let's look at what he got out of this completely nonsensical situation.

1. He got Sam and JC fired out over possibly flipping the vote.
2. He got JC to run up to Tyler and tell him HE was flipping the vote because Brett was so upset.
3. JC then went further with Tyler pushing that KC and Angela need to go on the block BEFORE Hay, which pissed Tyler off.
4. He got Angela and KC to come to him and assure him that they are not close with Hay, it is all an act and they were sincere.
5. He had a chance to make Scottie think he was trying to keep him (jury vote), but he is on an island and can't do it by himself.
6. He made Hay nervous and not so arrogant and comfortable going into this eviction tonight.
7. He got to see signs that Angela and KC are getting tired of JC and his antics trying to screw up the situations by getting into people's heads and trying to fan the flames in the any disagreement that happens.
8. If there is some sort of luck involved with the HOH and JC would happen to win it, Brett probably believes that JC will take that shot at the girls, even though deep down I think he knows that JC doesn't have the balls to do it. He might use them as a replacement for Sam or Hay, but maybe it won't be Brett and that would be his goal.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Brett had later discussions with Angela and KC and said he was embarrassed that it bothered him so much, but it really did.  He said that certain people like Sam and Hay are annoying the shit out of him.  

I had missed the part where Hay jumped right in to get a little more than her own share of the alcohol.  Brett said that if he were in her position on the block no matter how comfortable he felt, he would offer his portion of it or at least took the least amount compared to the others, but she went all in.  Then when they were joking around and she did the water sprayer at him (didn't even hit him with the water), he thought that if she felt THAT comfortable to do that, then he could feel THAT comfortable to say what he said.  He said it really began as a joke, but when she made it a big thing, then he actually became pissed about it.

Angela and KC told Brett they knew that Hay was not as upset as she acted with them, but they just went with it.  They assured him that she is driving them nuts following them around and stuff too, but they have to keep her comfortable so that if she gets HOH this week she doesn't put 2 of L6 on the block.  I think this is something he really didn't think about in the heat of the moment.  Plus I actually think he WANTED to get JC and Sam fired up to make sure that Hay was the target and probably to see how much pull he actually has in the house when it comes to votes.  Brett very rarely does ANYTHING without some calculation to his actions for sure.  Let's look at what he got out of this completely nonsensical situation.  

1.  He got Sam and JC fired out over possibly flipping the vote.
2.  He got JC to run up to Tyler and tell him HE was flipping the vote because Brett was so upset.
3.  JC then went further with Tyler pushing that KC and Angela need to go on the block BEFORE Hay, which pissed Tyler off.
4.  He got Angela and KC to come to him and assure him that they are not close with Hay, it is all an act and they were sincere.
5.  He had a chance to make Scottie think he was trying to keep him (jury vote), but he is on an island and can't do it by himself.
6.  He made Hay nervous and not so arrogant and comfortable going into this eviction tonight.
7.  He got to see signs that Angela and KC are getting tired of JC and his antics trying to screw up the situations by getting into people's heads and trying to fan the flames in the any disagreement that happens.
8.  If there is some sort of luck involved with the HOH and JC would happen to win it, Brett probably believes that JC will take that shot at the girls, even though deep down I think he knows that JC doesn't have the balls to do it.  He might use them as a replacement for Sam or Hay, but maybe it won't be Brett and that would be his goal.

Thanks for all the updates Chap. I was watching Bro1 on BBAD last night and he really seemed bothered by Angela and Kaycee's actions more than the fact that Hay sprayed him with water. Like the moment that Angela said something about his comment being mean (in the kitchen), that like triggered something inside him. And it really seemed to bother him that they ran up there to console her.

BUT, when Angela was talking to Hay in the shower, you could see she was rolling her eyes, so I knew Angela wasn't thrilled or too sympathetic. But, I wasn't sure if that was just her rolling her eyes because she hates when people cry, or her being Angela. Because then when it was just Angela and Kaycee talking, they both agreed Brett didn't have to say that and he was being a dick. And Hay really wasn't in the room. Although, they did talk loud enough so maybe they wanted her to hear them.

So I'm glad that Kaycee and Angela haven't been drinking the Hay kool-aid. And that the three of them were able to hash it out. I don't want L6/5/4 to go at each other until AFTER Hay is out the door!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Lizzy, make no mistake, Angela and KC running after Hay DID piss him off in the moment for sure. He also wasn't too excited that they were having such a good time together before the incident happened.

But when the girls talked to Brett and Angela brought up the point that they have to make sure Hay is comfortable so she will still go after Sam and only 1 of them is on the block next to Sam. You could see the light bulb moment for Brett.

I think Brett is bothered partly because he feels he is on the bottom of the group (which he is really, especially in Tyler's eyes), but also because he can't seem to win anything to have some power in his own hands for a change. I think he wanted to flex a few muscles to see how much weight he may or may not carry in other facets of the game.

And part of the reason he is at the bottom of the group is it was HIS choice to kind of "switch places" with Tyler to be the one on the outside talking with the other side of the house. I think Brett wanted to do that at the time because he could see that Tyler was very seldom targeted and wanted to be in that position. The problem is that he didn't win anything to put himself in a position of power to negotiate anything with the other side and he kept pissing Fessy off with his attention to Hay.

I think Brett and the girls are all about going to the final 4, it is Tyler who is shitting on that aspect. He is protecting JC way too much and it will be his downfall for sure. I don't know why the hell Tyler wants JC anywhere near the final 4. JC would sell his own mother to win this game and that kind of player is very dangerous. I get he is worried about what JC will do in the jury, but you have to get to that final 2 and right now JC is a threat to that path. If he would just stop to think if L6 gets to the final 4, the other 3 would all choose him over the others. Brett would be the one who might go another way, but even he knows his only chance to win at the end is sitting next to Tyler because of the gender vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I think Brett and the girls are all about going to the final 4, it is Tyler who is shitting on that aspect.  He is protecting JC way too much and it will be his downfall for sure.  I don't know why the hell Tyler wants JC anywhere near the final 4.  JC would sell his own mother to win this game and that kind of player is very dangerous.  I get he is worried about what JC will do in the jury, but you have to get to that final 2 and right now JC is a threat to that path.  If he would just stop to think if L6 gets to the final 4, the other 3 would all choose him over the others.  Brett would be the one who might go another way, but even he knows his only chance to win at the end is sitting next to Tyler because of the gender vote.

This coming week is the perfect time for JC to go and not have to worry about repercussions from JC. He can't paly in HoH so does not get that blood on his hands. Sure, it's likely that he plays in veto and he would have to throw it because that would piss JC off to no end if Tyler won and didn't use it on him. Sure JC could play the "I told you they were dangerous" card but Tyler could say it's out of his hands now and he had to get Scottie out. The important thing with JC is the goodbye message, I think you have to own up to the L6 alliance with him and hope that he respects the game move. JC thinks he's in an alliance, but they are not an official alliance, just ask him their alliance name and he'll go silent
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I think Brett and the girls are all about going to the final 4, it is Tyler who is shitting on that aspect.  He is protecting JC way too much and it will be his downfall for sure.  I don't know why the hell Tyler wants JC anywhere near the final 4.  JC would sell his own mother to win this game and that kind of player is very dangerous.  I get he is worried about what JC will do in the jury, but you have to get to that final 2 and right now JC is a threat to that path.  If he would just stop to think if L6 gets to the final 4, the other 3 would all choose him over the others.  Brett would be the one who might go another way, but even he knows his only chance to win at the end is sitting next to Tyler because of the gender vote.

This coming week is the perfect time for JC to go and not have to worry about repercussions from JC.  He can't paly in HoH so does not get that blood on his hands.  Sure, it's likely that he plays in veto and he would have to throw it because that would piss JC off to no end if Tyler won and didn't use it on him.  Sure JC could play the "I told you they were dangerous" card but Tyler could say it's out of his hands now and he had to get Scottie out.  The important thing with JC is the goodbye message, I think you have to own up to the L6 alliance with him and hope that he respects the game move.  JC thinks he's in an alliance, but they are not an official alliance, just ask him their alliance name and he'll go silent

I agree with you. For one thing, JC won't listen to Tyler that the antics he has used throughout the game getting into people's heads and coming out without a target on his back won't work when the numbers are this low, plus he is trying it on people who know what he has been doing the entire game. This is why I don't understand why Tyler is so protective of JC. He should have at least told Angela that JC is flipping out about their showmance instead of telling her some bullshit story about what is on JC's mind.

At this point, JC can't really do anything to Tyler anyway. Sure he can tell people he has a final 2 with Tyler, but Tyler could easily explain that away and it will look like JC is the one lying about the whole thing.

I also agree he would need to come clean to JC about L6 and just say that he tried to keep JC safe as long as possible and would have taken him to the end, but JC wouldn't listen to him about trying to target those girls that early.

I could see JC going either way in the jury as far as being bitter or respecting the game play. He is always talking about smart game play and recognizing threats in that respect, but if it results in his eviction, I am not so sure. He also tells people they are stupid if their reasoning differs from his and I believe he thinks he is the smartest person in the house and has been all season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett and Hay fight   

Back to top Go down

Brett and Hay fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: