KC Veto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: KC Veto   Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:00 pm

I don't think this will be the comic book one just because they usually promote it. Of course that can still happen and they would begin the promotion on the Sunday show but I think they've promoted earlier in the past. It could be some type of memory thing that coincides with the visitors they had today,

The list of visitors I was able to get:
Derrick
Paul
Josh
Nicole
Victor
Brittany
Danielle Donato

There may be some I've missed though
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Maybe the blow up in your face one, or the spelling one (although I don't think we've seen that one the past couple years), guess the day, stay or fold, there are a lot of possibilities still
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:00 am

I forgot that Sam had mentioned Daniele as someone they saw when I posted on the other thread, but I had not seen ANYTHING about Brittany. Is this the Brittany from Derrick's season?

As far as the veto, I am now thinking it is going to be the weather forecast one. When the feeds were down they were showing a lot of reruns from Paul/Victor/Nicole season, which stands to reason with what was going on in the house, but they specifically chose the episode with that comp. The last time the week Zingbot was coming the episodes were the Zingbot ones. Of course it really doesn't mean anything, but it would be a good comp to happen right now because who people choose to study with tends to show people's cards a bit. Hay will be up KC, Angela and Tyler's ass more than she already is, which is saying a lot.

I give Hay credit for trying to play the game and never giving up, but she needs to learn to take a few hints from time to time and not push herself on people so badly. When she talked to KC the first time, she told her that she is so used to having KC downstairs that she will have to spend A LOT of time in the HOH room with her this week. KC of course told her she was welcome to come up there, but Hay will take that as she can take up residence in the room.

Then today she told Tyler that they have to make time to spend more time together this week. He said they hang out all the time, and she didn't leave it there, she pushed it saying they need to spend time socially or something like that. Again he said they spend time together all the time.

Then right after that they were talking about how many people had to sleep in a bed when the house was full and at one point they had 9 people in the blue bedroom. Hay talked like she was one of them which was weird because she was exclusively in the pink room during that time. Anyway she said that they should ALL sleep in the blue room because there are only 6 people with 1 in the HOH room. Tyler objected and said he likes to sleep by himself. Hay said she wants to sleep in the blue room, but has nobody to sleep with. Then she straight up asked KC if she wanted a sleep over. Tyler jumped in and said that KC deserves to enjoy the HOH bed because she has been stuck in that corner bed with people the entire season. KC then said she was fine sleeping upstairs alone.

I mean come on, take a hint for crying out loud. Hanging out and socializing is one thing, but forcing yourself on people will get you nowhere. Last night KC told Angela she could sleep up there 1 night if she wanted to, and Angela said she definitely would do that. This wasn't talked about with Hay in the room, but now if they do that, it is going to be weird. I think they were hoping for a celebration where they could drink KC's beers and stuff after the veto is over. It would have been great because JC is a have-not and can't hog the alcohol and Hay needs to take a hint and sit this one out after drinking so much of the alcohol the other night and it didn't turn out well.

And let's not forget the fact that everyone had shared their HOH alcohol up until Hay won HOH, then she kept it almost to herself, other than a little bit for either RS or Fessy at the time. Then when Fessy won, they shut everyone out of the HOH except JC and drank it all that night. So, you would think Hay might consider that fact and actually offer to sit it out. But she even made a comment to KC last night that she really likes the kind of beer KC got. Thankfully, KC didn't tell her she would share.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:35 am

It was Britney Haynes from seasons 12 and 14. At least that’s what I gathered
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:44 am

ctown28 wrote:

Ok, that makes the group even stranger to me. I could understand Brittany from Derrick and Nicole's season because there is an obvious link there, but how does Britney Haynes fit in there? Just like Daniele not fitting with the others. But I guess anything is possible as far as alumni becoming friends.

On a side note, I loved Britney. Her DR's were epic. Sometimes she went too far with trash talking, but for the most part her sense of humor was great.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Ok, that makes the group even stranger to me.  I could understand Brittany from Derrick and Nicole's season because there is an obvious link there, but how does Britney Haynes fit in there?  Just like Daniele not fitting with the others.  But I guess anything is possible as far as alumni becoming friends.

On a side note, I loved Britney.  Her DR's were epic.  Sometimes she went too far with trash talking, but for the most part her sense of humor was great.

Well I think they tried local that people would remember. Who would remember Britanny from Derek’s season? I’m actually surprised Dani was on. She just gave birth like two weeks ago, if that.

We may not even see this shit until Thursday so Julie can hype up former players for the 20th season. They were meticulous to keep feeds down and let players get the talk out of their system and go to fish if need be but it got too much. Although if that’s the case, they don’t have much footage for sunday
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I understand they want people who are recognized or popular to come into the house, but I thought with the engagement, the group would be relevant to that event. In that scenario Brittany from Derrick/Nicole's season would make more sense. Obviously Britney Haynes is a much better choice. One incident the hg's talked about sounded like it was pretty funny where Josh looked at Angela and told her she had dirty feet. That is so Josh. I can see him talking to people being friendly and then suddenly stopping and making a weird comment like that. All the hg's were complaining that BB didn't even give them a chance to change clothes or anything so they were bummed that they looked like crap. I believe Tyler said he didn't even have a shirt on and he hated attending a celebration like that looking like a beach bum.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Everyone playing except JC, he will host
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:31 pm

He always bitches when he actually gets picked to play and the one veto he probably would have liked to play, he doesn't get picked. Now that's Karma for sure. This is one time he could have won it to make himself safe and wouldn't have to use it, telling both noms that he they are just a pawn anyway.

I would LOVE to see Sam win this veto so that JC has to go on the block as a replacement.  I am willing to bet that he would tell Sam not to use it on herself because she has the votes.  He will tell her that KC would not be happy having to put someone else on the block.  He would tell Sam he would go up and definitely go home because some of the girls don't like him and things like that.  This SHOULD tell Sam that JC could give 2 shits about her so if she DOES win HOH this week she will at least consider putting him on the block.  Hopefully KC and Tyler both would tell her that a person should ALWAYS use the veto on themselves if they win it while on the block.  

If you couldn't tell already, I want JC to be exposed for the asshole he truly is.  He spent so much of this season bitching about people freaking out while on the block and acting stupid, this would be HIS chance to be in that position for a change.  It will also confirm for Brett that the rest of L6 are actually in his corner above JC, something he has been questioning in the last few weeks with good reason.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Still hasn’t started. I want Haleigh to win so we can see jc next to Sam. That certainly will have him freaking out more than if he’s next to Haleigh. He’s already been freaking that the noms have to stay the same. He knows his ass is going up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:05 pm

I can't figure out what the hell is going on with the veto. It is getting late and it still hasn't started. Looks like BBAD will end up being rerun of episodes from the week or we will be stuck watching JC alone in the HOH room trying to entertain us. I think I would much rather watch the episodes for sure. He would probably refuse production and just go to sleep on the bed instead anyway.

Earlier today JC made yet another "Angela has to go next" pitch to Tyler. He went through the same crap that the girls have to be broken up. KC is a follower that JC can easily pull in once Angela is gone. KC is not that smart to be playing the game with anyone. As proof, JC said if KC was actually a smart player Angela and Tyler would be on the block right now unless she is working with people they don't know about, but then dismissed that idea saying she is not even smart enough to make any kind of alliance.

Tyler told JC the only way Angela goes in the DE is if JC wins and puts up those 2 girls. JC said that Brett will put them up because JC has already pointed Brett in that direction. The girls would be on the block right now if Brett had won this HOH according to JC.

JC tried to press Tyler as to whether he would follow "the plan" but Tyler refused to name names, just said he knows what he would have to do in order to not have a bunch of people coming for him. JC wasn't happen he wouldn't say it out loud, but dropped it. At one point he told Tyler that Tyler doesn't even really NEED to win this HOH, but Tyler said he won't be throwing it.

Then they talked about this veto. JC said if Sam or Hay win it, they have to make sure Brett is the replacement nominee. He said he will talk to KC right after the veto and make sure that is what she is going to do. He said he (JC) CAN'T be the replacement. Tyler said if JC goes up, he can't freak out. JC's face lost color and he said he doesn't want to be the replacement. Duh, nobody does. According to JC if Brett goes on the block, this will make sure that he will put the girls on the block in the DE. Then JC told Tyler that he has to use his influence with Angela to make her tell KC to put up Brett.

According to JC if they follow this plan, he can sit in a chair and wait for the final 3 with him, Sam and Tyler. Notice how he has NO TRUST in anyone in the house to be on the block as a pawn and notice how he never wants to be the one to win a comp to get any blood on his hands. If Tyler continues to protect this little chump he is moron. Sure JC seems loyal right now, but this guy would sell his mother to advance in the game and he will do NOTHING to protect him by winning a comp or anything like that.

I know it will spell trouble for L6 if Hay stays this week, but I really want the veto used so JC has to go up. I want to see him dig himself into a hole by pushing KC to put up Brett. He gets very hard core in his campaigning and this will not go over well with KC for sure, especially when she shares it with Angela. Then that could be the moment when Brett spills the beans about JC trying to get him to put up the girls next. I want this moron's cover to be blown and become the #1 target in the DE.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:15 pm

I wonder if it could be the face morph comp. I think I remember that one being a late night comp once because they used TV screens for the faces or something.

It could also be the weather one and they are planning to have the weather alerts happening during BBAD so we can hear the alerts and watch them studying since things are so boring in the house right now. Then they could have the comp after BBAD is over.

Of course with the way they have had trouble with glitches during comps, it could just be that something is screwed up and it is causing a delay for that reason too. I wish they would put a banner on the feeds or send out a tweet or something to give us a hint of what is going on. I hate not knowing, I can't imagine how bad it is for the hg's waiting around all day wondering when it is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:57 pm

Feeds just went to history. Very late start. Go haleigh
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:46 am

Watching JC on BBAD suffering, made my night! I loved how he was trying to escape but was locked in!! And how production would respond to him sometimes. Especially when he asked if he could eat some of Kaycee’s food. NO!

He’s so high maintenance and such a diva... I bet he was dying in there not being a able to do anything!

I think production was milking every single moment of this as payback for JC’s bitchy attitude! Sorry, not sorry JC!

Go anyone but Hay!
neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:09 am

Yes, I enjoyed watching JC suffer too. At least now everyone got to see what a whiny little bitch JC is on a regular basis. And did you see just how disrespectful he is to production? This is how he is most of the time.

I did notice that JC's shirt looked like a BB comics T-shirt, so I am pretty sure that was the comp. As BBAD ended, the veto was obviously over because it switched to "the best of BB" clips. Waiting for the feeds to come back to see who won!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 am

Feeds back. It was BB comics.

KC WON VETO!!!!!!!

Bye-bye Hay. It is a bummer that JC won't see the block, but this is best to keep my favorites safe. No way JC will take the shot at the 2 girls if he wins HOH no matter how much trash talking he has done.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Feeds back.  It was BB comics.

KC WON VETO!!!!!!!

Bye-bye Hay.  It is a bummer that JC won't see the block, but this is best to keep my favorites safe.  No way JC will take the shot at the 2 girls if he wins HOH no matter how much trash talking he has done.

YAY! So happy Kaycee won!  

My Lizzy mist worked, Chap!! TeeHee It worked so much that Hay had one of the worst times! Literally and figuratively! chuckle  

I had a feeling that Tyler or Kaycee would win BBcomics! But wow, Kaycee did it in 2 minutes? That’s like a record or something.

I love that she’s beasting out these comps towards the end when it counts.

But the only thing I fear about that is that Tyler will target her sooner.  But you know, maybe not. I read some updates and it looks like he told Kaycee that JC wanted Angela out. Of course Kaycee didn’t believe him. But stilll, I’m glad Tyler finally told her. So she needs to be careful during DE.

Not that JC will win. But you never know. BB might make this a dance competition or something specifically for him!!

I’m thinking now that Kaycee is doing so well in comps and that she’s great with her social game... Tyler might reevaluate taking her to F2. I still think his best bet of winning is taking Angela or Bro1, but gosh... a part of me wants it to be Tyler and Kaycee because I want her to get awarded something!!

And I know she won’t be getting AFP! I feel that’ll go to Bro1, Tyler or Hay.

Anyway, now I’m going to have to start using my mist to get Sam out next. I wanted JC out. But I kind of want him to stay until 5th place so that he could get “Britneyed”! And even better if Bro1 finally won HOH and he was the one to take JC out. For thinking that JC was his puppet master! Like I cannot wait for that reveal!

But Tyler has different motives. And I feel that if he wins HOH, he will target Bro1. Since he wants JC F4. Bit now that JC is after Angela, maybe he changed his mind about that? And also maybe DR will change his mind as well?

So many maybes!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Yes, Lizzy, your mist is really on point. Although I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching JC try his pitch to KC that Brett had to be the replacement since he believes she is "stupid, a follower and will do what she is told." But Hay is too dangerous to have in that house with the DE coming.

Apparently the BB comics was a bit different this time. They still had a zip line that apparently started at the base of a "helicopter" but it didn't go straight past windows like it usually does. There was some sort of obstacle course of sorts that at least included a balance beam. KC apparently got everything right with her first pass, which has NEVER happened. So it seems there was a bit of luck on her side, but also I am guessing she was a beast in the obstacle course part of it for sure. Her time was 2:17 and Tyler commented that he stood there looking at the comics for about 2 minutes to memorize as much as possible, but KC did the whole thing in that time. Brett was stoked that L6 took first through fourth places with Hay and Sam bringing up the rear in what sounds like a very DISTANT fifth and sixth. I heard Hay say her time was 18+ minutes.

I was really worried that Tyler would start looking at KC differently, but the fact that he finally confided in her about JC's ranting about getting Angela out and using KC as the nominee next to her on the block I think showed he still trusts her more than anyone else in the house. I think he finally sees that keeping JC safe is just not something he is going to be able to do and it is not beneficial for his game anyway. I know he is worried that he will lose JC's vote when he goes to jury and learns that Tyler has lied to him, but I think that he is pointing that out to KC so SHE doesn't change her mind about taking HIM. Truth be told Tyler could be right about JC, but I think he is banking on the fact that the entire group lied to JC throughout the game and in his GBM to JC he will tell him he wanted to protect him, but he wouldn't listen to him about talking to people about targeting those girls too quickly, so JC might appreciate the game play after all.

After listening to him talk to KC, I really believe he is finally on board with L6 being in the final 4 together. He has to realize that all 3 of the other people would probably choose him to go to the finals with. Even though Brett knows Angela is hated in the jury, I think he will see the gender thing as something that could even things out, and the fact that Tyler was the double agent at the beginning of the season, they might hold more resentment to him if he is sitting next to Brett, but who knows. Even if Brett wouldn't take him if he won the final HOH, he would certainly want to break up those girls and Tyler can still beat Brett in the final 3 and make up his own mind at that point.

Frankly I still think there is a case for Tyler sticking with KC in the finale. I think he wants to look like the good guy who stayed loyal to people according to when the promises occurred and the circumstances. In other words, only broke his word when he absolutely had to for his own game. If you look at the early game, Tyler was the first HOH and under EXTREME pressure from Fessy's side of the house to put up Angela, but he navigated that and came out not really being targeted and kept his own side safe. He was also responsible for the vote flip in the first week to send Steven out and keep Sam. Sam has been a wild card and a bit nuts, but it was still a number for their side most of the time, where Steve was clearly on the other side.

The second week, he was instrumental in capitalizing on Kaitlyn being pissed at Swaggy, pushing her buttons just right to take Swaggy out. He then won pivotal vetoes to keep himself in a good light and realized when 2 members of his own group needed to leave and let it happen. During all that time, KC was trying to win comps and pissed when she didn't but she didn't really have to make any promises or deals with anyone on the other side of the house and could just use her social game to her advantage.

Then it flipped over and she started winning, starting with the hacker comp that was a crucial win at a critical time. She has turned it on since then.

So they both have cases to make. I believe that KC will ultimately prevail against Tyler in the finale, but there are a few things that could tip that the other way. For instance, JC's vote and who he tries to argue for in the jury. Of course if his credibility is shot by the current members of the jury learning he screwed them over the entire season, they may go against everything he says just for spite too.

Also, I heard some conversations in the past few weeks that apparently things are a bit different this season. There is some type of monetary prize for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places this season. Brett straight up said one night if L6 can get to the final 4 and take all 4 prizes they were allotting this year he would be happy.

I will be happy if L6 makes it to the final 4 and at that point, they just have to win to get further. They also have to use strategy against each other and I think they can do that without turning too bitter on each other which is something that is pretty rare in this game for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KC Veto   

Back to top Go down

KC Veto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: