Level 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:39 am

Has the implosion begun? Apparently last night Brett told Tyler that he thinks eithe KC or Angela need to go next before Sam or JC. Tyler took this information right to KC and let her know. They are both now resigned to the fact that they will have to cut Brett or Angela, probably before JC or Sam. If Tyler wins HoH, Sam and JC would go up but Brett would be the replacement nom to send him home. They gave not shared this with Angela yet

If they go through with this, it’s a shame. They went all this way to turn on each other at the end? Right before final 4? The DE is the perfect time to get JC out and not deal with his bullshit for an entire week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

The implosion is all on Tyler and I am pissed about it. We know that JC has been rambling to Tyler that Angela needs to go before the final 4. Hell at one time he wanted her gone before Hay. Tyler has been keeping him at arm's length with that kind of talk until after this last HOH. Then he would let him rant and tell him that HE has to win JC in order to make it happen. That part I agreed with because he can keep JC being loyal to him while seeming to go along with him, but knowing full well that JC is not going to even TRY to win HOH, partly because he sucks at everything and partly because he doesn't have the balls to get blood on his hands.

Then he started getting paranoid that Brett and JC were getting too close because Brett was not coming to him and telling him what JC was cooking up. But at the same time Tyler wasn't going to Brett either, so I thought this was a bit arrogant on Tyler's part, especially since he is not hiding his showmance with Angela very well, probably to put a target on her for other people in the house.

Tyler opened the subject with KC saying that he knows what JC is planning. KC said she doesn't see JC putting her on the block next to Angela because he always talks about the LGBT community hating him after the show. She told Tyler she believes he would put up Sam and Angela, hoping for Angela to go, but they hold the votes. Then Tyler said that he thinks JC is getting to Brett, but KC wasn't buying it at that point. She suggested he talk to Brett about what JC is saying and he kind of hedged and said he doesn't want to open the conversation because then if he they are working together, JC will find out Tyler threw him under the bus. She still wasn't buying into it, so Tyler dropped it for a bit.

The next day he tried to talk to Brett by asking him what JC has been saying to him. Brett told him they would talk later because someone was coming. Then they got alcohol and everyone was around until bedtime.

Hay was up late that night and talked to Brett about how she could stay. He was trying to get information from her and she said she thinks she heard Tyler and Angela making out in the bed when she was in the pink room. She said she wasn't sure, but it sounded the same as it did when Swaggy and Bay were in the house. Brett shared that information with JC who discounted it saying that Hay is trying to start shit because even though he wants Angela out of the house, he knows she would never just have sex or do anything even close right there in the open blue bedroom. They did talk about how close the 2 of them were though.

Brett finally cornered Tyler in the SR yesterday and he began the conversation saying that they have a decision to make for the 2 of them in the game. He said that the girls have been so loyal and he believes they will stay that way to the final 4 but wondered out loud if that was smart. Tyler told him he has been thinking about the same thing. Brett said that if they go to the final 4 the only way the 2 of them survive is if the 2 of them win HOH and veto at the final 4 because the girls will choose each other 100% of the time. Tyler once again agreed. And Brett pointed out that KC total KICKED THEIR ASS in the last veto and that is scary.

Brett waffled back and forth between staying loyal to the girls, giving America what they want with the alliance making it to the final 4 and battling it out at the end, or taking a shot during the DE to take out one of the girls. He said they could easily beat JC and Sam in the final 4 and walk to the finals.

Brett was ready to go with being loyal and just try to beat the girls at the end, but then Tyler brought him back to wanting to take the shot by saying he didn't come here for 3rd or 4th. Brett said that is a BIG MOVE and there is no going back after that. He then posed the question to Tyler if they do take that shot, who do they send out................KC? Tyler shut that down and said that JC and Sam both want Angela out, so that would probably be best. Brett was surprised by his answer on that one, probably because of the potential showmance thing. Brett then said the jury would probably be very happy with both of them if they were to send Angela out of the house.

They left it that they would decide on Thursday night when they see who wins HOH. If it is one of them, they will quickly confer about "big move" or "no big move." Brett said in the meantime, they don't tell JC anything specific, just say they know the plan and be vague. Let JC keep talking about going on, because JC may be trying to set them up to actually say it out loud what they are going to do and then go to the girls with the information so that THEY will take the shot and nobody looks at him.

Tyler then went to KC and said that Brett pitched the idea of putting both the girls up and he thought it was best to send KC out instead. It took a bit of talking about his conversation with Brett, but KC finally said that if Brett is going to put something like that out there, they may have to take the shot in the DE instead of waiting for Brett to screw them at the 5. They are not going to tell Angela because she doesn't hide it well when she is pissed at someone. So, if Tyler or Angela win, they are going to put up Sam and JC. Then if anyone but Brett wins veto, they are putting him up and out. They will quickly tell Angela during the break they are cutting Brett and will give her the details later, which she will do because she trusts them 100%.

Now I think that Tyler would have left this alone and not went to KC had it not been for the L6 meeting they had earlier in the night where they were talking about who would be the replacement nom if JC or Sam win veto. At first Angela said they should draw straws. Then KC said she has already taken the block for the team a couple of times and doesn't want to have to stand up and make a statement on live TV again. Brett then said he put himself on the block with Scottie for the team when Fessy was HOH. Angela said, it looks like it is her or Tyler then. I think they played rock/paper/scissors or something (during commercial on BBAD), but Angela lost, so she is first choice unless she is HOH, then it is Tyler. I think this was his motivating factor because he is terrified to go on the block.

I can't for the life of me understand why the hell Tyler wants JC or Sam anywhere close to the final 4 with him. Sure they are easy to beat, but Sam gets stupid things in her head and her vote can go anywhere. He thinks he has her wrapped, but JC is basically her child (the way she interacts with him) and could convince her of anything. JC is also smart and since Tyler hasn't been following his instructions to the letter, he has been frustrated with him lately. JC is so worried about targeting KC, who is to say he won't latch onto her and make it an "all gay" final 2? He would have a great chance of winning against her too because he has some votes wrapped up in the jury house at least for now.

If they stick to the final 4, Tyler literally has 3 people who want to take him to the end. Sure Brett is iffy, but he is not that good of a competitor anyway. How many times is Brett going to beat all 3 of the others? Plus if Tyler goes to the final 4 with KC, Angela and JC or Sam, who is HE going to cut and send to jury at that point? Any of them will be bitter jurors, whereas Brett would not be.

I just want to see Brett win this HOH, put up Sam and JC and someone from L6 win veto, then it all just goes away.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I just want to see Brett win this HOH, put up Sam and JC and someone from L6 win veto, then it all just goes away.

This sums it up perfectly. It would be a shame to see this alliance play so well all season (I know, three was some luck involved), only to throw it away at end game. This whole thing tells me that Tyler did not plan his end game very well. KC is in the best spot of the 4 of them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Tyler touched base with KC this morning and they are both pumped about taking Brett out, so it looks like it will happen unless Brett wins HOH. Now I wonder if Brett wins when he checks with Tyler after winning, will Tyler tell him to go for the big move to hang him out to dry? That would be a STUPID move on Tyler's part in my opinion.

This entire plan is just plain stupid in my opinion, but this would take the cake. Sure I am biased because I want to see the alliance go to the 4 and battle it out like it should be. But like I said I just don't get Tyler's allegiance to JC and Sam over Brett. Sure he can beat them easier, but at some point he is going to have to be directly responsible for them going out the door and doing it now and explaining about L6 later is a lot more credible for a jury then to shit on them right at the end when he has other choices he could easily make. And if he is thinking about taking Sam or JC to the end, he is a complete moron because with this jury he loses 100%. Against Angela, he wins 100%. Against Brett, he wins. Against KC, it would be a tougher fight, but they have competing resumes in the sense of winning comps and staying loyal to their true alliance and to each other. I just don't get where his head is at and I sure hope his DR's shed some light tonight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Anyone sitting next to KC loses at this point. Tylers best shot is against Brett, then maybe Angela. Yes they are bitter against Angela but they could still revert back to that woman has to win thing. This is why as soon as it got out that Rockstar was plating that all womens thing prejury they should have cut her then
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Anyone sitting next to KC loses at this point.  Tylers best shot is against Brett, then maybe Angela.  Yes they are bitter against Angela but they could still revert back to that woman has to win thing.  This is why as soon as it got out that Rockstar was plating that all womens thing prejury they should have cut her then

I still think Tyler has a better shot against KC if that is his plan, if he sticks with L6 now because he can make the argument that he has had to play the ENTIRE game, winning comps, making deals to keep his alliance and himself safe, and staying loyal to his original people (something this particular jury might actually appreciate because that was their supposed mantra of sorts). During those times he also kept his word to people when he won a veto here and there and only broke his word when it was absolutely necessary.

KC has come on strong at the end, but one could argue that she was carried through the first part of the game, not putting herself out there the way Tyler did. And do we REALLY believe that Fessy would vote for KC next to anyone at this point? He is still butt hurt that she is the biggest reason he left and then she threw it in his face in her GBM. Of course being in there listening to RS and Bay all this time, he is probably wrapped up in their decision.

As far as RS, I agree with you 100%, keeping her to jury was a mistake, but at what point would it have been beneficial to choose to send her out instead of the person she was sitting next to? It sure would not have been Bay because of the power app. Possibly Kaitlyn but she was a dangerous wild card to keep. It seems like everyone has forgotten she was like a dog with a bone about the all girls alliance. If I am a male player in the house, that would be embedded in my head for sure considering how some seasons have turned out with votes based on that fact alone.

Tyler remembers RS saying early in the game that she would never be a bitter juror and would base her vote on gameplay no matter how mad she was when she went to jury. There are a lot of people who say that early on, but their actions in the game should tell you a lot more than a statement made early on.

Brett's pitch to Tyler should have been about that when he made that final 2 with him in the HOH room when they were waiting for the veto to be done. He should have been pushing that scenario to him 100%. And another thing that Tyler is not thinking about is that Sam and JC have 100% of the jury votes right now, so why the hell would you throw away someone who is absolutely hated by the jury, who would more than likely choose you in the finals, and you can beat in 9 out of 10 competitions for one or two people who throw comps, and do nothing to keep you safe? Then he has to either drag them to the end and lose on the vote or cut them when it gets down to it and lose their vote anyway. I just don't get his thought process AT ALL and I think he is going to regret this decision.

Oh, and Tyler and KC sat down with Angela and spilled all the information about backdooring Brett. This is another stupid thing to do because Angela cannot hide her emotions with people who know her like Brett and JC. She can do it with Hay or Fessy or Sam, but not those two people. So if Brett wins HOH and doesn't take that shot, she will have a very hard time hiding what she is feeling anyway. Again, this is just plain stupid for Tyler to have blown up his alliance like this and I think it will result in him losing a game he had a great chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 pm

What is basically comes down to is that if anyone but Angela wins HoH, Tyler is more or less screwed. If he wins and puts up Sam and JC, the F2 deal with them is exposed and will be exposed to every subsequent person that ends up in jury. The only other way is if Brett wins and wusses out and puts JC and Sam up. L6 can still save this, but they should be reeling Brett back in, not planning his demise.

Even if Angela wins and puts up JC and Sam, if Brett wins veto and pulls JC down, Brett can't go up and Brett and JC control the vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
What is basically comes down to is that if anyone but Angela wins HoH, Tyler is more or less screwed.  If he wins and puts up Sam and JC, the F2 deal with them is exposed and will be exposed to every subsequent person that ends up in jury.  The only other way is if Brett wins and wusses out and puts JC and Sam up.  L6 can still save this, but they should be reeling Brett back in, not planning his demise.

Even if Angela wins and puts up JC and Sam, if Brett wins veto and pulls JC down, Brett can't go up and Brett and JC control the vote

Brett really didn't need to be reeled in when he talked to Tyler, he was just spit-balling different scenarios, including even throwing the HOH to JC or Sam if they had a chance to do so. It was Tyler who poured gas on the fire and basically said they had to do this if one of them win HOH, which still make absolutely NO sense to me.

Tyler could easily win this HOH and still keep JC and Sam in his corner as long as anyone but Brett wins HOH and the odds are pretty good on that one. He could tell them both it was a backdoor plan he came up with that Brett wouldn't see coming and easily get rid of him because JC and Sam are the noms Brett wanted anyway. They might be butt hurt for a hot minute, but they will forgive him pretty quickly.

Now if Brett wins veto and keeps it the same, then Tyler has a bit of a problem. But if it is Sam that goes, in his GBM he will tell Sam that he had to try to keep them both safe without putting a target on his back for next week and had a backdoor plan that went wrong, and add to it that KC and Angela promised him that they would vote out JC instead of Sam, but then flipped on him. She would more than likely accept that. If JC is the one who goes, he will NEVER, EVER forgive Tyler and will be talking the jury to death against Tyler.

The sad thing is that I think Brett will be throwing this HOH thinking he is 100% safe and not wanting to take that shot unless he gets a weird vibe from Angela which is quite possible since she can't hide her emotions.

I just hope that Brett either wins HOH and goes with the original plan to put up Sam and JC or he wins veto and throws the other plan off the rails.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:07 am

Well KC did the smartest thing I have seen from the new group of 3 in the last 24 hours. She went to talk to JC, at first just letting him talk. He made his same pitch to her that he tried with Angela and then tried with Brett. He says he spent so much of the game getting information for the other side and targeting all those people for the group that he never had a chance to many any end-game deals with any of them. He said it was his mistake, etc. When he said this to Angela, he told Tyler later that day that Angela didn't offer anything to him when he said all of that which confirmed to him that she has other deals out there. Brett was a little more open, but didn't actually offer a final 2.

Before he finished his little spiel, Tyler came into the area and made him change topics. Then he KC pumped him for some information, first about Hay. She said Hay told her that JC said it would be unanimous for her to stay. He denied it. She then asked what JC thought Brett would do if he wins HOH. JC immediately said he would go for Sam for sure. He went on and on about Brett wanting Sam out of the game because she is unpredictable, and emotional, etc. So basically he lied directly to KC's face. She didn't bat an eyelash about this.

Then she told him that Thursday they would be fine. He said that if KC ends up on the block, she will always have his vote and she said that she has his vote as well.

So this is KC looking ahead and putting in place that extra vote she might need if Brett should win and take that shot. She didn't let JC know that she knows anything about Brett going rogue in any way. He complained a little about Angela being moody and such, which KC said she understood, and agreed that it is hard to know where she is coming from at times, etc.

Earlier in the evening, Brett asked JC if he noticed that Angela had been weird to Brett throughout the day. JC said he didn't really notice it, maybe she is stressed about the DE, etc. But again reiterated they have to take that shot. Brett kept talking about the different ways that Angela acted annoyed with Brett and JC said she always gets annoyed with him. Brett said as long as she is not annoyed with him as far as the game is concern then it will be okay.

So here we see that telling Angela about any of this today was stupid because she can't hide her emotions from Brett. Now he is going to go into tomorrow night feeling a bit hinky about stuff. So, Ctown, it seems your "super powers" are on point because of the scenario you laid out that if Angela wins HOH, puts up Sam and JC, then Brett wins veto he probably will pull JC off the block and force something to happen. If she had not acted weird, he probably would have just left the noms the same. Then she has to put either Tyler or KC on the block, and I am guessing in the heat of the moment it will be KC. Will JC the stick to his word and keep KC in the house or team up with Brett and take her out?

And if Brett leaves the noms the same, KC and Tyler would be moronic to keep JC in that scenario because they already think Brett has gone rogue, partly because of JC getting in his head, so why would they keep him in the house for Brett to work with?

All I can say is there are so many ways that this can blow up in their faces, it isn't even funny. And Tyler will be the one to blame for entire situation. And for what? To keep himself from possibly being a replacement nominee as decided by the group if Sam or JC win veto and/or to protect JC and Sam for some unknown reason. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:04 pm

I don't see a point in starting a DE thread at this point because it's just a continuation of L6 dominance. I can't believe they actually pulled that off. Lot of moving pieces in that plan and it came off perfect. Even telling Brett not to win the veto. I haven't seen the veto comp yet, so not sure how much he tried.

It was great seeing Brett so stunned and pleading not to send him to jury with Rock Star. JC was shitting himself on the block. It will be interesting to see the aftermath and who he attaches himself to next. He can try Tyler, but he knows Tyler doesn't buy into his schemes so easily but he really doesn't have many options. He know has to go balls to the wall for HoH or he will find himself right back up there.

We know if Angela/Kaycee win HoH Sam and JC go up, that's a no brainer, even with a replacement nom, they just have to hang tight and be loyal just like the brigade did when down to 3.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:10 am

This is the night that Tyler’s game ends. He is the one that sent Brett to jury, one by one all of Tyler’s final 2 deals will be exposed. Whoever the remaining jury members end up being, they will talk to each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 6   

Back to top Go down

Level 6
Page 1 of 1