Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

HoH after DE Angela  Empty
PostSubject: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 am

Vegas just tweeted the comp will happen tonight. It’s currently being tested, then the HGs get a walkthrough and rundown. No word if they’ll be on the feeds
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 3:38 am

I edited the title. Angela wins. Jc and Sam should go up. Finally we get to see jc feel that block heat. The de was short lived
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 4:01 am

So now it is easy, Angela will put up Sam and JC, but who is the target?  If they were so quick to shit on Brett because he wanted the girls targeted, wouldn't that mean that JC should go next?  They all agreed that it was probably JC who got in Brett's head.  KC asked JC if it was Brett who was trying to turn Sam against Angela, which makes no sense because Sam has been against Angela since Hay's HOH.  But JC just lied his ass off telling KC that he didn't talk game with Brett.  The only conversations he had with him were to ask what JC would do if he won HOH.  He then said that he had already told KC what was in his head, and I don't know what that plan was other than the fact that KC would not go on the block if he won.

Also Tyler has to be thinking about the fact that KC has told him a number of times that JC has said he can't put up or vote out KC unless it is absolutely necessary because of the LGBT thing.  Sam on the other hand would never vote against Tyler.  So, is he going to point this out to the girls or is he going to continue to protect JC?  KC will certainly want to keep JC over Sam thinking she has a better chance at his vote over Sam's in the final 4.  Angela will probably want JC to go.  So who will Tyler side with in this situation?  

The sad part of all of this is that we won't get to see a whole week of Sam and JC on the block together because the feeds will go down because of the special eviction. Hopefully we will at least get to see the fall out after the veto ceremony to see JC scrambling and not the edited version.

I think Tyler is in trouble with jury management by making this move right now.  This week Angela is HOH, Sam and JC will be the noms.  If he wins veto, both of them will expect him to save them, but he can't use it.  If he doesn't win veto and noms stay the same, the one he votes to evict will be very bitter for sure.  

Then we come to the final 4.  If he wins HOH, JC/Sam go on the block with KC or Angela.  Who does he choose for that stint on the block?  It doesn't matter because the veto winner chooses who leaves anyway, but he is still in a spot with that one, the showmance or his final 2.  He could easily get through that by telling the girls to do something silly like rock/paper/scissors or something.  At that point he would have to throw the veto so he has no blood on his hands to send that 4th person out of the game.  

But what if he DOESN'T win the final 4 HOH?  He is so afraid of being on the block on eviction night, he will gun for that veto for sure.  If he wins, HE has to choose who goes to jury and there is yet another bitter juror (Sam/JC).  

Chances are good that KC, Angela and Tyler go to the final 3 and Tyler will more than likely win the endurance comp.  If he wins the final, who does he choose, the showmance or his final 2 promise?  

What I am trying to say is he needed Brett to stay in the game and take some of the shots he can't be directly responsible for.  If Sam or JC had gone tonight instead, he could have easily done a GBM to them saying he couldn't save them and he is sorry.  But now he will possibly be directly responsible for one or both of them leaving and can't hide from it.  Then in the finals, the decision is even worse for him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 am

Tyler would be fine with final 4 HoH with putting up either of the girls. All it means is his safety. As pointed out, that veto is what’s important, but I could see him fucking up and winning that too.

At this point, the only one I see Tyler beating in final 2 is Angela and even that’s a stretch
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Well it appears that Sam is the target, which I just don’t get. I understand JC can’t win shit but Sam really can’t either. At least 2 people will go this week and if somehow JC makes final 3 I will laugh my ass off. At this point, I’m pulling KC for the win. She came out of the gate very slow, but is finishing hard. She’s played the best social game as well and has not pissed off any jury members
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 10:48 pm

I don't get why they would rather keep JC either. He was really pissed and bitching at Tyler last night for making his "big move" without telling JC about. He told JC that he had to do it behind his back because JC wouldn't listen. JC told Tyler that trusting these girls too much could get him evicted. Tyler made up shit that Brett supposedly said and did, like wanting to target JC. He said that Brett pointed out that JC had all the jury votes. JC then told Tyler that if Brett was sitting next to him at the end all he would have to do is tell the jury that JC was helping the other side all game and he would lose the jury votes. THIS may be what Tyler was looking at earlier in being so protective of JC. But now, it really doesn't matter who goes first, the final 3 is pretty much locked unless Sam or JC pull something out of their ass.

Tyler and Angela have professed their love for each other and said the 2 people with showmance suspicions are now gone (Hay and Brett), but JC was the first to point it out, so that doesn't make any sense. Now they are saying they have to be very, very careful and not let KC know about them. So, it looks like Tyler has thrown his so-called undying loyalty out the window and is going to take Angela to the end. It probably is his best bet to win, but the whole situation just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

He played KC to get the girls on board with getting rid of Brett because he was afraid of him when there was no reason to be. And I have already had enough of listening to Angela say how Brett only talked to her when he was being rude and obnoxious. When Winston and Brett were on the block (before she knew Tyler was interested) she said she wanted to keep Brett because he was entertaining and made her laugh all the time. I guess once Tyler looked at her in a different light, Brett's jokes were no longer funny.

It would be hilarious if JC got into KC's head about Angela and Tyler or she catches them being more than friendly and started rethinking her situation, then flipped on both of them. It would serve them right. Only problem is that I don't want JC to get any further either.

At this point, I want KC to win her way to the end, because I believe with her comp wins, her loyalty to her group for most of the game, being pretty straight with people most of the time, and the respect she showed when she had to go against someone. And let's face it, if she doesn't win her way there, she will be cut.

Oh, one thing that Angela had talked about last week (before they started targeting Brett) was coming out to JC at the final 5 and telling him about L6 and how they were always together. She was actually relishing in the having that conversation because JC thinks he has controlled the whole season. This may have had something to do with Tyler throwing a monkey wrench into the mix to get her mind elsewhere. I wonder if she is still planning to do that once Sam is gone? That is when JC can spill a little information about Tyler as well. Maybe that will be when KC starts looking at him sideways.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:42 pm

Tyler would be foolish to take KC to F2, she beats him easily. She beats any of the people left.

As far as JC goes, they need to be careful, you don't wait until f4 to tell him, but once veto is played and he's on the block, then you tell him they've had the alliance since the beginning. Pretty much the same way the Brigade did it to Britney in S12
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:58 am

I’m so pissed that they cut Brett before Sam and JC. The look on his face was so sad!!

I think Tyler made a bad move cutting him out now. Because like Chap said... now he has to get the JC/Sam blood on his hands.

I think that Tyler’s little showmance has ruined his games and ruined his odds at winning. Also, I wanted to see Kaycee and Tyler F2. Because I would’ve been happy if either of them won, but now I still want to see Tyler F2 with Kaycee but I want her to win! I think she’s played a good game because she laid low when she needed to and came out strong at the end. I don’t think she could’ve done all this without Tyler helping her strategize, but her being a comp beast really helped her out. And also helped her alliance.

And that’s why I really liked Kaycee, she was loyal to her alliance... up until Tyler got in her head that Brett HAD to go.

Speaking of which, if I were Angela and Kaycee and Tyler told me that they needed to get rid of Brett because JC is in his head... then my obvious second target would be JC! But apparently they’re taking him to F4, because he was more loyal to them than Sam? Bro1 was the most loyal to them! So that irked me.

I also realized I am not a fan of Angela’s. I thought I’d really root for her, but she basically laid in that stupid bed and pouted this entire game. And yes she’d win comps, but I don’t know... she just wasn’t my cup of tea. And then when she got into that dumb showmance with Tyler, I was over her! chuckle

I am so ready for this season to end. I can’t believe there’s still a whole week left! I’ve quit watching BBAD. Because they’re just basically showing Tyler and Angela caressing each other and JC talking to the camera and Sam cleaning and talking to herself. That’s a hard pass for me!

I’ll just come on here for my daily dose of Chap updates! clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:34 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Lizzy. Tyler has really screwed up his game since he gave into his feelings for Angela, and we can thank Hay for that. When she used the hacker to put up Tyler during Angela's HOH, they bonded during that time. And Brett did the smart thing FOR THE TEAM at that point by acting like he was a lone wolf because Tyler could no longer claim he wasn't with that side of the house. But how does Tyler repay him? By shitting on him for simply proposing scenarios going forward which TYLER pushed him to. The edit on the episode of their conversation about this was completely off base making it look like Brett tried to flip Tyler.

I really thought for a short time after that week that Tyler would keep his eye on the prize and stay true to at least KC, but it sounds like that isn't going to happen either. I just hope that KC wins her way to the end because I think that is the only way she is getting there.

Tyler has put himself in such a shit hole that was unnecessary, I just hope all the walls start falling down and he has to scramble his ass off the rest of the game. He went from the favorite to win to now being a dark horse regardless of who he sits next to on eviction night. Remember, several of the jury members believe that Tyler has never made any moves on his own, he has been directed by others like Kaitlyn early in the game and then Angela. So, they may hate Angela, but if she gets to the end and L6 is revealed, they may give her the nod because of that AND let's not forget she has the right gender for most of the jury too.

This is now KC's game to lose. And I am hoping so much that JC gets a chance to tell KC about Tyler making a final 2 with him on day 2 because that is the same day he made his final 2 with KC. She has been a bit uncomfortable about the Brett situation and seems to want to talk about the things leading up to it. She asks questions and Tyler fills in the blanks but you can see she is wondering if Brett was actually flipping or not.

She is also the conscience of the group. She talked to JC last night and told him he would be okay. He told her it would have been better if Angela had at least talked to him before noms, but she didn't. KC then went to Angela and shamed her into talking to him. She told him then that her speech was more for Sam (about having all the jury votes) and it just made it easier to say that about him too. He actually took it well from her, which kind of made it worse for her. He played it very smart in that respect.

Oh, and Lizzy, the reason they didn't go right after JC is somehow it was spun around (I think Tyler helped with this) that Brett was trying to get JC on board with targeting the girls and that Sam was telling JC to believe Brett instead of the others, which makes Sam the top target at this point. This was another conversation where I saw KC kind of being skeptical that it went down that way.

I want so much for KC to find out about Tyler's shady ways and she gets to look at him and say that she honors team and loyalty and the things she has learned show her that Tyler doesn't do the same, so SEE YA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoH after DE Angela    HoH after DE Angela  Empty

Back to top Go down

HoH after DE Angela
Page 1 of 1