Angela noms and veto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Angela noms and veto   Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 am

Well jc and Sam are on the block and JC is not taking it well at all. Angela’s speech was something about they both win in f2 since neither has blood on their hands. JC venting to Tyler that he has the most blood which Tyler basically laughed at. JC now saying the final 3 plan of him, tyler and KC needs to change. Tyler needs to win veto, take jc down and they vote out KC then take Sam to final 3. I really hope Tyler tells Angela and KC and they get rid of his ass.

Feeds will likely go down sometime Tuesday while they tape the wed eviction episode
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Veto comp underway. Jc is convinced if Tyler wins he will save him. I’m looking for Tyler to throw it to Angela.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Angela really wants JC told about L6 right after this eviction when Sam goes home. Tyler said they need to keep it to themselves for now, but Angela is insisting that he be told before he is evicted. Tyler said he wanted to be the one to tell JC, but then Angela said that the veto winner in the final 4 should be the one to tell him since they have to be the one to vote him out.

So this puts Tyler in another hot spot of his own creation by screwing over Brett. He basically HAS to win the final 4 HOH, then he can safely throw that final 4 veto. Otherwise, if he wins he is directly responsible for sending JC to jury and will lose his vote for sure (possibly others because JC can spin this to make Tyler look more shady than JC was for stabbing the others in the back). If he doesn't win it, he will basically be on the block and JC will be talking to one of the girls about the final 2 deal Tyler made with him on day 2, THE SAME DAY he made a final 2 with KC. If the veto winner is KC, he has an even better argument that Tyler was true to him until the showmance started, which will have KC's wheels turning.

Tyler has never told either of the girls that JC tried to make a final 2 with him or thinks they have one. They have even asked why JC feels so comfortable telling Tyler the things he does and he just shrugs it off, so that explanation isn't going to fly (at least with KC that is).

All that is at the final 4, but how about the veto today? If today's veto is an individual comp (I'm guessing this since the feeds went down this early), it is very hard to throw it to someone else without taking the chance that the wrong person will win it. So if he wins it, both nominees will expect him to save them.

He can throw that "trust me" shit to Sam and then explain in the GBM that the girls played him and he just couldn't save Sam this time like he has been doing for a few weeks (he told her this a week or so ago). But, he can't do that with JC. If he doesn't use that veto, JC will be livid. He won't explode in front of others right away because he will want to see Sam evicted instead of himself, but I see him setting some things up with KC and downloading information to her about Tyler and his final 2 deal with him.

KC speculated earlier that it was the face morph veto comp because of something she heard outside (not sure if it was talking or what), but if it is that one, I think it probably favors KC because she has actually studied the faces. But Sam also spends a lot of time looking at the memory wall and being an "artist" she notices certain characteristics of people. So if she is actually trying and doesn't turn into that smiling idiot who thinks she is on a ride at Disney Word, and instead tries hard, she could pull it off. Not that I want her close to the finals, but at this point, I want SOMETHING to throw a monkey wrench into Tyler's game because he needs to sweat a little bit. And I believe he is planning to shit on KC in some way which will piss me off more than what he did to Brett.

And if JC or Sam can pull one out of their ass, it better be Tyler on that block as the replacement. KC better step up and say that she has already done it and she can say she hates giving speeches during evictions as a reason in addition to having done it twice for the team. Let him sweat out worrying about JC flipping KC in some way on eviction night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Yes. KC wins veto. Noms will stay the same. Now flip the plan and get rid of jc
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Once again KC saves Tyler's ass. Not in the sense of him being evicted, but so he doesn't have to face the music with Sam or JC. Now I wonder what JC will do? Will he pitch to KC to use the veto so Tyler has to go on the block? Will he let it be and just make sure he has KC's vote to go along with Tyler's vote?

I think he will play it cool with KC and just make sure he has her vote and stays this week. When alone with Tyler he will probably be spitting nails once again and telling him now they are stuck going to the final 4 with "those girls" which he absolutely didn't want to happen.

Now will Tyler go ahead and keep JC this week or flip the girls to keep Sam instead? JC can still blow Tyler up to a certain extent, whereas Sam can't and wouldn't know how to do it anyway because she chose not to learn anything about the game at all. Tyler doesn't want JC to know about L6 while he is still in the house, but Angela is insisting that they tell him before the evict him at the final 5. If he flips it now, JC won't learn about it in the house and won't have a chance to get into KC's head. Tyler has to know that JC has much more of a bond with her than Sam does.

If he flips it on JC, the GBM could be that KC and Angela flipped the vote and if he didn't agree to vote JC out, KC was going to take Sam off the block and put him up or something to that effect. He could even put icing on the cake and tell JC he should have listened to him about the girls or something along those lines. The other thing would be that JC told Tyler the entire game that he had to play smart and he knew he could never beat JC at the end, so it was the "smart move" to make.

Whether he cuts JC now or next week, he stands a good chance of losing his vote. It would be smarter to keep the damage JC can cause to the jury so that both girls will still take him to the final 2 if they beat him in the end.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:28 am

Unless they tell him now, we won’t get to see jcs reaction on the feeds since they go down Tuesday for the taped eviction. I wonder if vegas will give spoilers. I’m thinking she won’t.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Unless they tell him now, we won’t get to see jcs reaction  on the feeds since they go down Tuesday for the taped eviction. I wonder if vegas will give spoilers. I’m thinking she won’t.

I know we won't get to see it. This happens almost every season where we miss out on some of the important stuff and see only the boring shit at this point.

I have a feeling that Tyler is waiting for the veto ceremony to be done and then he is going to flip things to send JC packing this week instead of Sam. The only problem is that Sam is going so far off the rails with her weird mood swings and behavior that it is going to be difficult for him to do that. I mean she now eats all of her meals sitting on the staircase and twice now Angela has been coming downstairs and had to step around Sam and almost fell. This last time she hurt herself. Sam explains that she started doing this because she was eating a meal alone in the kitchen and felt weird with all the cameras on her. She knows the cameras can still get her there, but not as well. Today she was laying under the HN saucer bed where you could only see the back of her head while she was doing crafts. She goes from being courteous and cordial to snapping at people, so like I said it might not be easy for Tyler to flip it if that is what is in his head.

I had to laugh today when Sam made her pitch to KC about using the veto on her and KC said that it is best for her own game not to use it. She said that it is going against the HOH and shaking up things in the house when it is not necessary. She said that is why she never used the other vetoes she won either. Sam kept saying there are only 5 people now so she had to ask, because she usually doesn't do that.

Then Sam said that "you guys" all bounce things off of different people and she has never been a part of that. KC put that right back on Sam that she has never wanted to be a part of that, people knew Sam didn't like to talk game and didn't want to understand what was going on so they didn't talk to her about them. KC pointed out she always tried to let Sam know things were okay, but didn't go further respecting Sam's choice not to be involved.

Then Sam said since KC is not using the veto, she wanted to know who she was voting for. KC said it is hard because she loves both JC and Sam and this is the hard part of the game because there are bonds between people. She said she is still kind of up in the air as to what to do, but when she makes her decision she will be keeping her choice to herself the same way Sam has done so many times in the game. So, basically she threw that right back at her. Sam said she respected it, but thought she should still try to talk to her because there are only 5 left in the house. She reminded KC that she has always voted to keep her and KC said so has JC. Sam then played the pity card about not being a physical threat and not knowing the game, being nice to everyone is now being used against her. Then her final pitch was that she would like to stay in the house so she has a chance to actually win something for herself, by herself, to further herself in the game so she can leave on a high note. So basically she wants KC to keep her so she can win a comp and further herself to the end of the game? Wow what a great pitch!

Later KC told JC that she is voting for him to stay and that she just told Sam she was keeping her voting decision to herself and didn't want JC to share that with Sam and of course he agreed. Now JC is being kind of smart with KC telling her that the top 4 will now be 50% gay and it is amazing for the message they are sending out there in that sense. I think he is laying some ground work, which won't make a difference in KC's decision UNTIL he starts peppering that with the showmance situation because Tyler and Angela are getting worse at hiding what is going on. When Tyler went up to the HOH room to spend time last night, while he was up there KC was called to the DR so she has to know where he was at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela noms and veto   

Back to top Go down

Angela noms and veto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: