Sam should be removed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9375

Sam should be removed Empty
PostSubject: Sam should be removed   Sam should be removed EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 am

I have been watching Sam on the feeds the past few days and her unhinged behavior is becoming more and more serious in my opinion. I get that she is being evicted anyway, but when she is evicted she will be going to the jury house and I am not sure that is going to be any better for her. I mean she knows that is where she is going and the closer it gets to that time the more dangerous she seems to be acting. She also seems to be daring production to remove her from the house. Here are just a few things that have happened in the last 3 days.

She insists on eating her meals on the stairway. She sits on one step, puts her legs through the space in between the steps and uses another step as her table. She told JC she does that because she "doesn't like being out there in the open." When someone comes out of the HOH room, she makes them step around her to get down the stairs and Angela came close to falling twice, the second time she hurt herself. Sam knows that the cameras can still film her sitting there, but she said she doesn't seem quite as "exposed" as she does sitting at the table. She explained to Angela that she was sitting alone at the table eating one day when everyone else was upstairs and she felt weird, so she tried this and now she likes it.

Okay this could be dismissed as just weird behavior, but she will sit there and go through these almost manic mood swings while she eats. She will smile at the camera and then she will scowl at the camera. Then she will look at the camera with the look of a serial killer in a horror movie and make these very cryptic statements about punishing things. The other night she said it is harder for her in that house because she gets to where she feels like she just HAS to punish something, but instead then punishes herself. She said this while she was eating a slop pancake she made for herself several hours earlier that she heated up to eat. Keep in mind that HN's ended more than a week ago.

She is also sleeping by herself in the HN room and has been doing that since the HN's ended. She made herself this massive pillow bed in the big saucer. She goes in there and stares at the cameras and makes more cryptic statements. Last night she was laying there and all of the sudden said this:
"It would be hard to explain......................I could get up, get dressed, put on my boots, grab the lead pipe that I took off the locker in the bathroom, come in here and break every TV in here (the HN room), grab one of the saucers and throw it through the mirror and then the door to the parking lot is right there. It would take about 45 seconds to do it all. This wouldn't exactly be a voluntary exit."

Then afterward she looks at the camera like a psycho and soon after she is called to the DR and is there for a couple of hours.

Other times she will lay under the saucer beds in the HN room trying to obscure herself as much as possible and do crafts with some of the crap she has collected around the house like nuts, bolts, dried flowers, dryer lint, string, etc. While doing this sometimes she talks about missing her family, sometimes she cusses under her breath about the horrible undeserving people in the house, sometimes she will talk about how hard it is to be soooo alone in the house (but she rejects anyone who comes to try to talk to her or ask if she is okay, sometimes very sharply). Sometimes she will cry to herself and play the victim and then turn on a dime and look at the camera and talk to it like it is a person in the room. She even told the camera one day "we are fighting, I'm mad at you." Not to mention she has named some of the cameras and will say "Danny, don't point at me, I'm not doing anything different, I'm always the same person" and when it doesn't turn away she gets angry again.

Today she was saying that she doesn't like to stretch in front of others and doesn't like to be the center of attention, and then shortly thereafter she is ripping up a T-shirt with a butter knife and her bare hands while talking to herself, but you can't really hear what she is saying. Then all of the sudden she starts singing.

She cried the other night about doing so poorly in the veto maze and that she felt pathetic and embarrassed. Then all of the sudden she went into the psycho mode again hating everyone in the house. Tyler got out of bed while she was on the stairs that same night and she was pissed he was up. She said "here he comes again and rolled her eyes." When he came out into the open she let him know she was there so as not to startle him. She asked if he was going upstairs (he does this every night when people are asleep thinking people don't know, but everyone does). He said he wasn't going upstairs and went to the bathroom area. She mumbled some stuff and looked psycho again and they called her to the DR for a couple of hours once again.

She is also complaining that she can't sleep at night because her back is hurting so bad. Well I wonder if it has something to do with sleeping in a saucer bed that everyone all season has said hurt their back? So is this part of her punishment of herself. The other night she kept complaining to the camera about it and I think she may have been looking for some medication for it that production wouldn't give her by the comments that she made.

Then she started saying something about production, describing a female with a tattoo and she could just "leave it in there for her" and kept going on describing people and things in there, and even though we couldn't hear everything, BB said "you are not allowed to talk about production" over the speaker. She looked at the camera and said "why, I know you guys are back there talking about me! My back hurts!" She suddenly jumped out of her saucer, started walking toward the kitchen in a very pissed off manner and got food to eat on her staircase once again. Soon thereafter, another trip to the DR that REALLY pissed her off.

I think she is absolutely unhinged and could be dangerous. Tyler has her believing that Brett wanted her targeted in the house and in her mind she probably thinks that she is going home now because of what Brett did before he left and of course Angela who she blames for virtually everything. So how is she going to treat him in the jury house. She is also like a jilted lover in this sense because she was convinced at one time that Brett actually had feelings for her, but was afraid to voice them and actually asked him if he had chosen her as "his person" and was he in love with her. He told her he wasn't and after that she treated him pretty shitty on a regular basis mixed in with some nice talks that left him dumbfounded.

I just think it is very dangerous to have someone in that house or the jury house who exhibiting completely unstable behavior. They don't have cameras in the jury house to watch what she is doing the way they do in the BB house, so who is to say she wouldn't do something knowing that? If I were a family member of any of these hg's, I would be on the phone to Grodner and putting her on notice that if this threat is not dealt with and something happens to my loved one, there will be hell to pay for sure, and if they didn't take me seriously, I would tell them my next call would be to TMZ so it is on the record that they ignored something that could be serious.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11451

PostSubject: Re: Sam should be removed   Sam should be removed EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 am

Psychiatrists have been called in multiple times to talk with her, so they aren’t doing nothing. This is why she keeps getting called to DR. She is under very close observation.

The feeds will go down sometime today and will be down until after the Thursday eviction. Not sure how much spoilers I’ll get as some asshole has been serial reporting both Vegas and hamsterwatch and got hamsterwatch suspended for supposed copyright violations. It’s all bullshit and not cbs doing it. Twitter is notorious for jumping the gun on it, but a bunch of people with too much time on their hands are all over it trying to find out who’s doing the reporting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9375

PostSubject: Re: Sam should be removed   Sam should be removed EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:15 pm

I realize they have had a psychiatrist to talk to her since the week Hay won HOH and RS told her that people were using her and she was in a rage and then of course the infamous afternoon where she wanted to evict herself to save RS or whatever her motivation was. That being said, it doesn't seem to be doing much good. She did have a few decent hours last night where there were not as many threats made under her breath, but I am guessing they aren't going to have a psychiatrist on the premises at the jury house for her and with less supervision I worry what she might do. Of course on the few occasions when they have had alcohol in the house and she was able to drink some before bed, she seemed much better, so maybe they will just "medicate" her in that way.

Maybe she will be fine with RS and Bay there, but I think she will find out that they are not the "true" friends she believes them to be, unless of course they want to make sure she votes with them in order to control who wins, then they will probably entertain her weird behavior, especially since it will be a shorter period of time.

I also remember when Scottie came back into the house he said the jury house has 5 bedrooms. Bay, RS, Fessy, Scottie, Hay and Brett will already be in the house. That is 6 people before Sam gets there, which means she will have to share a room with someone. This is another thing she doesn't like to do which is why she is in the HN room now. The first time she was a have-not and made up one of the small saucers for her bed in the corner, she said she might just keep it as permanent, but when new HN's were named, she couldn't do it and wasn't happy about it.

There are just so many red flags here and I think she should have been removed when she had her first rage filled tantrum right after Hay won HOH. She was a ticking time bomb and they are lucky that nothing has happened............yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam should be removed   Sam should be removed Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam should be removed
Page 1 of 1