Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Not expecting spoilers. Vegas account now suspended
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:15 pm

Apparently the feeds will return Wednesday after the episode airs instead of Thursday night, so at least we will get to see some of what is going on before the eviction on Thursday night.

That sucks that Vegas can't do any updates, and from what you posted Ctown, this is yet another thing I can blame on social media!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 am

Vegas found a way back. You aren’t gonna believe this shit. Live eviction taped. Sam was evicted. HoH was won by.............JC

I’m stunned right now. I’ve had at least 3 sources claim JC so I believe it. The comp was what the bleep. Now veto is the important part but one of L6 is not going to F3. Watch jc win this whole thing
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:09 am

It was Hayleigh fans that went on a rampage getting people suspended. They tried to get Evel Dick but he got out in front of it. Vegas made a backup account and I was able to confirm its her
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:14 am

Doesn’t matter who jc nominates. POV is everything and that’s who has all the power. HoH is just safe. So now if Kaycee or Tyler win, do they stay true to each other and send Angela out? Not a good look for Tyler. If Angela wins I think she cuts Kaycee. Just getting this battle between the 3 early
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 am

And this is why they should’ve clipped jc instead of Sam. Let her think she’s going but keep her. She would never have been mentally prepared for hoh
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:44 am

I never thought I would say this, but I am happy that JC won HOH. I have been actually hoping he would win it. Now I want KC to win veto and see the writing on the wall about Tyler not being the trustworthy person she thought him to be. He hasn't even really been hiding his showmance with Angela and spends A LOT of time in the HOH room with her. Also Angela mostly just sits up there and doesn't really spend time with KC like she had before.

Ever since Brett was evicted, KC has been spending A LOT of time with JC, kind of shining that apple so to speak. When he went on the block, it was HER who told him he was the pawn. He shared with her that Angela didn't even have the courtesy to tell him he was going on the block, so KC went to Angela and told her she needed to talk to him. I think the Brett eviction and the events since then have really left a bad taste in KC's mouth. Now I am not saying she will not stay true to Tyler, but I think she is at least considering her options at this point. JC was saying last night that he was frustrated not having won a competition and now the game was ending. She told him to go out and win this next HOH and she didn't sound like she was just trying to make him feel good, she looked like she meant it.

It's unfortunate that JC has not been told about L6 and now probably won't be since he is safe to final 3 because I know that JC would then be divulging his own final 2 with Tyler that incidentally was made on the same day as KC's. I know this is true because Tyler has had conversations separately with KC and JC about them being together since day 2. If that information gets out, I can see KC cutting his ass and sending him to jury which would absolutely serve him right for being to big of a pussy to compete against Brett in the final comps even though he had not won anything at this point.

I also want to point out that JC has shared with KC in the last few days in a few different ways that the jury will hate him when he finds out he was working with the other side the entire game. This could get her wheels turning as well.

At this point, I think it is KC's game to lose. I think she wins against Tyler or Angela. JC is a bit of a jump ball only in the sense that the jury may respect JC's game play in playing them all and orchestrating evictions or they could be so bitter and pissed at him they will vote against him.

I don't care how it goes down, I just want KC to win because she has played a clean game. She has only lied or stretched the truth when absolutely necessary. She has never shunned anyone, even when they were on their way out. She was loyal to a fault. She won crucial competitions when they were needed for herself and her team. She wasn't throwing comps just because she was not personally in danger of being put up, it was always about the team. THIS is the kind of player I want to see win the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 am

Apparently jc has an extreme case of HoHitis. He was reminded in Dr that veto holds all the power and he says he’s gonna win that too. He’s focused on getting rid of Angela.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:19 am

He tried to explain to Tyler the other day that if Tyler won this particular HOH, he can't put him on the block because then he can "make a play" and it was clear then that he didn't understand that it doesn't matter who is on the block because the veto winner is the key. Of course as HOH if he wins veto, all he can do is leave the person off the block that he believes will make the right choice and he KNOWS that won't be Tyler.

Even though the noms don't mean anything, I hope he put Angela and Tyler on the block stating his reason is that they are in a full blown showmance and the final pair in the house, so one of them have to go home.

It is funny that the HOH he won is what's the bleep, because I was sitting here thinking today that about the only HOH I thought he could win would be questions about events in the news (fact or fiction) because he is much more informed on current news events in the country than the others. I also thought if somehow he would make it to the final round of the final HOH, he would probably stand a good chance to win because he spent so much time talking to the members of the jury and might have a better idea of comments they might make. I also think KC has an advantage on that one because Tyler and Angela spent very little time actually TALKING to any of the jury members.

Like I said, I want KC to win this veto because I want to be sure she is in the final round. And JC will probably push to keep Tyler, but will those arguments lead KC to believe that JC has a deal with Tyler? He tends to go over the top and I am not sure what argument he can make against keeping Angela because the jury hates her so much.

At this point, the front runners for America's favorite look to be KC or Tyler, which is unfortunate because if they are in the final 3 the "votes" tend to go off the rails and it could end up with anyone being named in that spot. If that happens, I hope Brett wins AFP because he was more entertaining for me to watch much of the time than the others.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:23 am

Jcs claim of the jury hating him for working with the other side is unfounded. He’s not even on their radar. I can’t see him winning final HoH which is his only chance for F2. He’s been one of the first ones out in every endurance comp so unless he’s been sandbagging he’s done. Part 2 is usually scaling a wall type thing which he can’t do

I agree. Kaycees game to lose and I’m pulling for her. She played a great game. Winning when she needed to and staying loyal to her alliance. If she’s final 2 she wins and bitter jury can’t be blamed
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:26 am

The winner will not get AFP. Vegas pretty much confirmed that, although I don’t buy it. She said that Derrick had most votes in s16 but production decided to give it to Donny in 2nd place since Derrick won. That seems fishy to me
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:45 am

I know the winner is never awarded AFP, even though I don't agree with it. AFP should be just that, the hg who is the favorite as voted by the fans. Winning the game have not affect on that. But if the policy is that the winner can't be named, then 2nd runner up should be it.

I also don't buy that Derrick actually won AFP on his season. He was not as popular because of the way he treated Donny and he kept stopping any drama from happening. Not to mention he was boring as hell. I think Donny won that spot outright, which I remember was priceless seeing Frankie's face when it wasn't him!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:52 am

And as far as JC and the endurance comps, I believe 100% he has been throwing those. Remember in the spinning disc one, he started talking about being dizzy and sick to his stomach less than 5 minutes into the comp. Then after he "fell" he went to the sidelines and stuffed his face with candy. I don't know of anyone who eats candy when their stomach is upset. He never wanted to win HOH because it puts a target on him and he was hoping to get to the end of the game having never been on the block (he told Tyler this was his whole game and Tyler ruined it by putting him on the block in the DE, and then Angela put him up there too).

There have been several seasons where the final endurance comp was sitting on a swinging vine or something like that and banging into a wall or something. This would be something he could actually do probably better than JC or KC could because he is smaller and fits on the seat a bit easier and has a lower center of gravity. If there is a wall or actual hanging off of something where he has to support his weight, then he has no chance.

The second portion he has NO CHANCE of pulling off because it involves the order of evictions or house events puzzle or something like that and he has never studied for any of that. But if he were to pull off the endurance and put himself in the final round, filling in the jury comments could be something he would do well at since he actually talked to the jury members on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:46 am

I just saw an update that Vegas tweeted out JC put Angela and Tyler on the block! I know the noms really make no difference, but I just love it that he actually did it. I hope he made mention of the showmance or at least that they are obviously a pair. I'm sure that Tyler would go straight to KC and tell her they are still good with their final 2 that JC knows nothing about, but I wonder what Angela might say to KC in case she wins the veto. And if KC does win veto, will she feel compelled to tell Angela about her final 2 deal with Tyler? Will she see the writing on the wall and realize that Tyler probably would not have kept his word and decide to cut him loose knowing she has a better chance with the jury against Angela as opposed to Tyler?

I am just hoping like hell that KC pulls off this veto otherwise I have a feeling she will be leaving Thursday. Of course there is the off chance that JC pulls off the veto and KC would stay, but I think that is a long shot for sure unless it is another of the more random comps. But I have a feeling that production wants that stupid showmance there at the end, so I am guessing this veto will be geared for Tyler more than anyone for sure unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:34 pm

I’m not sure who would do what. Jcs biggest fear in Angela winning veto. He really wants her gone.

Last night jc and KC had a talk about a possible final 2 deal. They would be the first gay duo in f2 in B.B. history.

And when did you get on twitter chap? Holy Shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I’m not sure who would do what. Jcs biggest fear in Angela winning veto. He really wants her gone.

Last night jc and KC had a talk about a possible final 2 deal. They would be the first gay duo in f2 in B.B. history.

And when did you get on twitter chap? Holy Shit

I didn't get on twitter, they posted the tweet from Vegas on joker's and since the other stuff they put in there about the HOH comp being what the bleep, I knew they were probably posting something credible.

Yes, JC wants Angela gone for sure. I saw the conversation between KC and JC, and it wasn't really a final 2 per se, they were just saying it would be cool for it to be an all gay finale, which they have talked about before. I think JC thought he was planting seeds with KC.

I didn't think that Tyler had even confirmed anything with KC this week because he had his head so far up Angela's ass, but I went back and watched some stuff from Monday and he did in fact "confirm" their final 2. He asked her if Angela had said anything to her about final 2 and KC said she hadn't. They both concluded that she is confident both will choose her at the end because she doesn't know about them. They also go excited to come out of the house and talk to Cody and Derrick (apparently Derrick said he would be there finale night) that they were a duo who stuck together throughout the show. Now I would like to see what Tyler is going to do if he wins this veto. Can you really see him having the balls to actually cut Angela when they have professed their love to each other? He is too chicken to actually throw the veto because he is always afraid people will flip on him (guilty conscience?). But just to be safe, I just want KC to win it so she is safe to the final 3 at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeds down until Thursday    

Back to top Go down

Feeds down until Thursday
Page 1 of 1