Jc veto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Jc veto   Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 am

Kaycee has won the final veto. All signs point to Angela going but we will see tonight
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Jc veto   Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:06 pm

It is almost certain that Angela is the one leaving unless something REALLY crazy happens today and I don't think it will.

I have to give Tyler credit for his juggling act here at the end. He spent time with Angela last night telling her that he has kept some "game secrets" from her. He divulged that he is a superfan and knows the game really well. She was shocked and said he was good at lying. I think he planned to tell her about the power app at that time, but was a little scared when she said he was a good liar.

Before he told her that, he played the "I'm probably going home" game with her. They bantered back and forth over who the jury hates more. Angela said it was definitely her because Tyler has only crossed Brett and Scottie. She talked about all the blood on her hands, that Tyler didn't have, etc. Ultimately she said that he should stay because he has a better chance of winning. The final result of this bantering back and forth was that they would just let KC make the choice and not matter what the 3 of them are bonded for life. She suggested that they just tell KC that they don't really want her to talk about it and she can just give her decision on eviction night.

My thought process was that Angela feels very comfortable that KC will choose her because they talked within the last couple of weeks about the jury hating Angela so much. It bothered KC enough at that time to bring it up to Tyler and confirm that she will stay loyal to their deal and he agreed.

Last night when this site was offline, I did a google search for Vegas twitter and found it. She had posted that before the veto Angela was in the DR and a bit scattered when apparently she is very composed doing her sessions. She was worried that Tyler has been playing her on national TV and when she gets out she will be embarrassed. Then she said that she thought her best bet to win the game was to go to the final 2 with JC and that Tyler would be there AFTER BB. But she also said that if Tyler wins the veto he better pick her! That seemed a bit one-sided to me.

Now of course Tyler says to JC and KC both that he would have evicted Angela if he won, but I still wonder about that. I believe she has the balls in the game to evict HIM at the final 3, but I don't think he would have been able to personally evict her himself at any point. Of course that is something we will never know at this point.

I think Tyler threw that HOH to protect JC. I think he knew if Tyler went along with evicting JC he would lose his vote and JC would have an opportunity to go to the jury and kill Tyler's chances. If he is evicted at the final 3, he has not chance to convince the jury of anything. I watched the comp on the episode a few times and he didn't seem too upset when he missed a question like he has in the past when he really needed to win a comp. Once JC was in the lead, he seemed to be coasting, and on that final question he was pointing toward JC and smiling about it. There was no dread in his face at all. Of course this is just my opinion.

Now I wonder if he threw the veto comp too. It apparently involved house events and came down to Angela and KC. Angela made some sort of crucial mistake about the hacker comp versus the HOH and it was what she believes cost her the comp. Tyler just seemed to be explaining his actions a bit more than necessary.

I still wasn't convinced that Tyler wasn't planning on taking JC to the end until last night when I believe that JC sealed his own fate with Tyler. He went on this rant that all Tyler had to do was win the comps and listen to JC and they would be sitting pretty right now with no possibility of Tyler going home, but he screwed it up. He said the only move that Tyler didn't "clear" with JC was the biggest mistake in the game. He also said that nobody did anything for him in the game, he did all the work. He had to hang out with the other side of the house so he wasn't exposed to Fessy and RS, so he couldn't build relationships with the other side like Tyler could. He had to make Tyler understand about keeping the sides even so they would be safe. Basically saying that he had to drag Tyler along through the game and Tyler did the easy part.

He also basically trashed Angela saying he saved her ass the entire game, but she is more loyal now to Tyler which is not right. He said she was an ungrateful bitch and now he hopes she is leaving. Tyler at one point said he is sorry JC thinks he did nothing for him in the game, probably thinking JC would back down a bit, but JC just hammered on. There was another point where he told JC that if he (Tyler) leaves the game at 3rd or 4th JC has his vote, then joked that he better not get rid of him to have his vote. I think he was fishing for JC to tell him he had his vote, but all JC would say was he doesn't know what more he can do to show Tyler he is loyal to him.

JC said he was tired last night, but will talk to KC today about keeping Tyler. He warned JC not to do anything too crazy and JC confirmed that he is not stupid and will not go too far or she will definitely turn the other way.

Later Tyler talked to KC and told her that JC is planning to "work" her to keep Tyler because he really wants Angela gone and she said she already knew that. She just wants JC to think this is a hard decision for KC even though she knows what she is doing.

Now the bad part, KC told Tyler that in the first HOH they need to have a signal of which one of them should win the comp. In other words one of them will throw to the other. I HATE THIS! Tyler has been very shady recently and I do believe he plans to keep KC at this point, but those last few days can change minds. I don't see JC having a chance at the round 2 comp because it is always house events which he doesn't know anything about, but you never know. I want to see a long battle in that first comp and to hell with this planning of who is going to win what comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Jc veto   Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:42 pm

After watching the veto comp on the episode tonight, I 100% believe Tyler threw that comp. Once JC was eliminated, you could see he was not pushing as hard to get it done. It was probably the smartest thing he has done to this point. I am surprised because he is always in self preservation mode, but it was almost 100% that either of those girls would keep him in the game anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jc veto   

Back to top Go down

Jc veto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: