Remaining schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Remaining schedule Empty
PostSubject: Remaining schedule   Remaining schedule EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Last night Julie gave us the schedule for the final week and once again I am pissed off. She said there would be a live eviction on Thursday, but said nothing about the HOH comp. Then for Sunday she said the battle for the final HOH begins. Obviously they are not going to START the HOH comp on Sunday with Wednesday being the finale. So are they going to screw the live feeders over once again and not let that first round play out on the feeds? Then what, leave the feeds off until Sunday's episode so we see none of the conversations or fall out as the winner of each round is revealed.

I am sick and tired of them screwing live feeders over. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to schedule this stuff out in a way to reduce the amount of time the feeds need to be down. It's not like the information is kept secret anyway, so why not allow us the entertainment of watching it play out? Sure I like to know the results of comps before the episodes, but when it comes to endurance comps, I want to see that play out in real time, not knowing who wins before I see the highlights.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Remaining schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remaining schedule   Remaining schedule EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 2:12 am

Well once again the live feeders get hosed. They took the feeds down for part 1 of the HOH comp. According to Vegas, it won't be shown on the feeds. I so pissed right now. There is NO REASON they can't show this during BBAD just like they did the disc on a rope comp.

Granted, I believe there is a stupid deal that is going to take place and end it early, but I want to see the WHOLE thing, not just the edit that BB wants me to see. This is a crock of shit and the sad part is that BB never learns from past mistakes, that people HATE THIS SHIT!
Back to top Go down

Remaining schedule
Page 1 of 1