AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 11:47 am

Tyler has won part 1 of the final HoH. This actually went off plan, him and KC planned for her to win after jc dropped since part 2is most like
Y mental and could do better, but KC fell off before Tyler could throw it to her and he ended up winning
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 5:50 pm

I sure wish we could have watched this comp on the feeds because I think Tyler screwed KC over in this one. When they made that agreement yesterday, my first thought was that there is NO WAY that Tyler would throw that first comp to her. She apparently told him to drop and said her arm was hurting. He said he didn't think she was serious and was waiting for a "jolt" to come around so he could pretend to fall.

KC has a shoulder that was dislocated once and certain activities bother it. I think she irritated it a bit in that veto comp with the pulleys and since part 2 a lot of times is scaling the wall in a harness that was another reason Tyler was supposed to do that one as well. Now today her arm is really, really bothering her. She tried to carry a small tray of dishes from the HOH room to the SR and almost dropped them because of pain and weakness in her arm.

I still think she will win against JC because he doesn't really know the house events in order that well (never bothered to study when groups would study), but it is a bit shitty that she has an injury and it could be a factor.

I just have this HORRIBLE feeling that if Tyler wins the final HOH he is going to take JC instead of KC thinking KC would be more inclined to forgive him and still vote for him. This could be a mistake for Tyler since JC can claim a lot of those evictions by flipping votes and nobody on that side of the house suspected him. A few of the votes could go either way and JC has a way of getting into people's head when he talks.

I thought KC would do well in the final round having spent more time talking to the jury members throughout the season, but I think she kind of freezes up in comps during the live show sometimes, especially when it doesn't have a physical aspect to it. I just hope she can get to that third round and pull it off. Then I believe she wins the game because of having the most comp wins, not pissing anyone off or shitting on them before their eviction, staying loyal and winning when it counted the most.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:02 am

If he truly didn’t throw it, I have no problem with that. It’s the last comp and should be win at all costs. Would they still have had the plan if it was Angela in F3 with them?

At this point, I can’t see Tyler winning regardless of who he sits next to. What’s one of the first things Brett and Sam talked about when they got to jury? Tyler having F2 with both of them. Jc could easily convince them all that he was pulling strings all season.

KC wins against either of them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:16 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with it either, if it wasn't HIS idea for them to determine which comp they would throw to the other. As soon as KC won the veto they had a discussion as to who could do better in what situation. They both decided that Tyler actually knew the days better than KC, so if JC dropped Tyler should let KC have round 1 and Tyler could do round 2. So this is what happened, but Tyler screwed it up, and I don't think he had any intention of throwing it in the first place once he saw he could win it. Plus if KC had won round 1 JC would be having a panic attack every minute KC wasn't in the room.

Tyler was helping KC study for the days which I thought was a good sign because he wasn't helping JC study. Then Tyler told JC he better start studying the days because KC knows them really well. I don't think JC was thinking about them at all until Tyler told him that. Since then JC has been taking time to himself in the geo room and you see him counting on his fingers. These are the signs that make me nervous that Tyler is going to pick JC over KC.

I think the vote will be close, but I think KC will pull out the win over Tyler. Against JC I think she would be a slam dunk. If it is JC and Tyler I think you may be right that he can make the argument that he has been Tyler's puppet master because there were many times JC told Fessy's group that he talked to Tyler about this or that and always said that Tyler was not very smart about the game. Those comments remain in their heads after eviction and if Tyler wins the final round and takes JC it gives it credibility.

Best scenario is that KC wins round 2 and 3 and SHE decides to take Tyler to the end. Sure it would be a closer vote, but her entire resume is about winning comps when she needed it (or her alliance needed it) and staying completely and totally loyal throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:00 am

KC has won part 2 of final HoH and will face off against Tyler Wednesday night. Her and Tyler have already said they are taking each other and will let jc know when it gets closer
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Apparently part 2 was a rock climbing theme that included questions of some sort about house events. It didn't sound like it was typical order of eviction things, but more involved questions like which hg survived the first 4 evictions but evicted before jury or something like that where there were multiple answers to complete he question. KC apparently almost beat herself by making mistakes and having to do it over, but her physical ability allowed her to beat JC by 40 seconds! JC said he only made 4 mistakes but because of the physical aspect he couldn't win.

I wonder how much KC's problems with her arms and shoulders came into play in this one too. She was probably a little freaked out thinking she wouldn't perform as well because of it and rushed through instead of being methodical about it. This is why Tyler should have let her have part 1 and he should have taken part 2. He knows the house events better than she does and she was already injured and he wasn't.

JC is complaining that production screwed him over because according to JC they have never had a physical part 2 of the final HOH. Tyler told him that he has seen it before and it always like that............part 1 is 100% physical endurance, part 2 is physical and mental combined. JC would not be swayed that it was like that. So he thinks there is a conspiracy theory of sorts going on. He is also bitching to Tyler that they should have kept RS and Sam to the end and then they would be relaxing right now. Tyler pointed out there was no way RS was going to survive to the end regardless of what JC would have tried to do to manipulate things.

Then when he was by himself taking out loud, JC asked what kind of message does it send to "people like him" that they work hard all season and get to the end, but they are faced with completely physical comps that they have no chance of winning? He said he had to compete against a lifeguard and a football player. I don't know what show he has been watching, but I don't remember any part 2 HOH comp not being physical demanding. I think he is just being a poor sport as usual. Tyler did point out to him that he made to the top 3 and only won 1 comp, but that just pissed him off too.

And I would like to point out that JC didn't mind those athletic people winning those comps all season when they were keeping his ass safe. I mean even Fessy and Hay wanted him on the block before they left. And another thing, he threw several mental question comps throughout the season because he knew nobody was targeting him. He would even tell Tyler and Fessy separately "I don't need this HOH" but then backtrack and say of course he will try to win for the team, but it would not be for himself at all.

I hope Tyler sticks to his word about him and KC in the final 2 because he is also promising JC the same thing. And he has been asking questioning of each of them like what kind of GBM's they have been leaving and things like that. It makes me think he is trying to figure out the jury votes. I think he loses 100% against JC because JC will say he told Tyler what to do for the entire comp while sabotaging the other side.

Against KC, I think it is a much closer vote, because his resume of loyalty to KC and the rest of his alliance for the most part, all while keeping his word MOST of the time to others at various times, and winning comps throughout the season, not just at the end are a better argument than "I made this final 2 with JC and used him for information to make moves throughout the game and used my other alliance also until they weren't useful anymore."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Tyler is going to make a huge mistake in his final 2 speech. He is going to confess that he had the 2nd power app and boast about not having to use it. He puts too much emphasis on that. Guess who else made it to F2 without using a power app? The person sitting next to him. And I guarantee jc will try to take credit for every move Tyler made. I think he will throw part 3 and trust KC just so he doesn’t have to break anymore f2 deals
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:19 pm

I agree Ctown, he really thinks that is a big deal. We didn't get to see if Scottie shared that information or not, but regardless he will talk about it on finale night. One thing I don't think he realizes is that not telling even his closest allies about the power app until they were evicted shows another lie he told to everyone in the house. So, just how loyal and honest was he? I think he would have gotten a pass on that one if he had stayed true to L6 and they went to the final 4 together. That would have showed a lot more loyalty and honesty than anything, but he chose this way. Sure that puts JC in the jury house, but not sure he could have swayed too much if the entire L6 alliance was still in the house and they just used him to help get there. At that point, he is in the same spot as the others in the house and they would be pissed at him for helping blindside them week to week anyway.

Tyler had this game wrapped until that move on Brett in my opinion. So many of the positive from his game now don't hold water. The other final 2's were outside is "original" alliance, so that makes them not as big of a betrayal in the eyes of most of those jurors. Now he just looks like a snake choosing whatever grass seems to be greener at the time.

I also believed that he would either throw part 3 to make KC be the bad guy to send JC packing or he would win it and send KC out the door. But now there is yet another wrinkle in Tyler's game. KC wants to tell JC before the part 3 HOH is played about L6 and their final 2. Tyler got that shocked look on his face and said not now. KC said of course not now because he would be hell to live with, but if they tell him on eviction day there is really nothing he can do at that point, but she feels they owe it to him not to shock him at the end because he was loyal to their group for most of the game. In other words, KC has a conscience.

So, how the hell does Tyler get out of this one? He tried to tell KC that JC will be spitting out all kinds of crazy stuff and she said it wouldn't matter because it won't change anything. She said that JC told her if Tyler had won veto at final 4, he would make something up to get into Tyler's head to make sure that Angela was evicted, so she knows he tries to pull stuff but it won't work.

Right now JC is telling Tyler he is just going to trust that Tyler will win part 3 and he is not going to try to campaign to KC about the final 2 because she would probably choose Tyler anyway. But I see that changing within the next couple of days for sure.

The fact that Tyler is asking each of them about GBM's and stuff makes me nervous though. And JC tells him all the time that KC would beat both of them at the end, and for whatever reason Tyler seems to believe JC about a lot of things. I think there is a good chance Tyler loses either way, but I think he has a better chance against KC with the jury because a couple of votes could go either way. Tyler is pretty well spoken and KC really isn't when she has to stand up for ceremonies and stuff, which is in his favor. Even though JC tends to ramble, you can bet he will have this speech planned out in his head and I can see him doing a better job than Tyler taking credit for every move Tyler made.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Tyler and KC are making a big mistake. They are locked in to taking each other to Final 2 but are holding off as long as they can to tell JC they've had a F2 since Day 1. They should've told him as soon as KC won part 2. Let him get the bitterness out now while he's still in the house with them and has a chance to calm down. Instead he will be informed right before the show and will bitter as hell
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:11 pm

This is what I was talking about, Tyler is letting JC believe that he will take him to final 2 if he wins part 3. Encouraging him to practive speech and what not. This is how he is going to piss JC and JC will not vote for him. Unless Tyler plans on throwing part 3 because he is that confident. Which again is a risky move. Let JC know what is what now so he has time to absorb it all.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 10:39 pm

I agree with you but bottom line is that Tyler can't handle confrontation and for whatever reason he is scared of JC. I think one of the main reasons he decided to make the move on Brett by telling the girls about "Brett's" plan was to keep Angela from telling JC about L6. When she started saying that they needed to tell JC as soon as Sam was evicted, all of the sudden Tyler actively went to Brett to find out where his head was at and asked him what JC had been saying to him about the girls. Then of course Tyler went to the girls and threw Brett under the bus for a plan he kind of pushed Brett toward anyway. This was basically the shiny object used to distract Angela at the time and put off the "talk" with JC because they still had Sam and JC in the house at the time. Of course once Sam was evicted, JC won HOH and it put it off once again.

KC doesn't want to just evict JC on finale night. I think she wanted to tell him by now so he could prepare himself, but Tyler keeps putting it off saying JC would be impossible to live with, etc. KC told Tyler it wouldn't make any difference what JC says because they are solid, but convinced her that they would wait.

What Tyler is so afraid of is if they tell JC he will go off on him in front of KC. He will talk about the final 2 that he and Tyler have had throughout the game. JC has mentioned several times that it was on day 1 or 2, but I have never seen a flashback on any of the episodes when they actually made that deal the way they showed him making the deal with KC. I also remember JC saying the exact same thing to Fessy and was actually trying to bridge the gap between the 2 so they could be in the final 3 together, but that obviously was impossible for several reasons.

In addition, I think that JC is actually in love with Tyler. He makes "jokes" about Tyler being in the closet and stuff, but I think he is convincing himself that it might be true. He is also STILL hating on Angela and she is out of the house. He won't even entertain the fact that Tyler has feelings for Angela at all. Tyler has said he is moving to LA and Angela has invited him and a few other people (KC and JC being 2 of them) to stay at her place until they go home or can find a place of their own if they decide to stay in LA. JC was okay with it a couple of weeks ago, but now says that Angela won't want him there because of his DR sessions and such, and even proposed to Tyler that the 2 of them get an apartment together in LA instead. So if Tyler tells him about his deal with KC there will be fallout as far as game is concerned, but JC will also react like a scorned lover as well.

When I think about all of this, I come up with 2 things. First Tyler is planning on cutting KC if he wins the final. He will tell her he is sorry, but he came there to win for his family and doesn't feel he can win against her. Or, he is planning on throwing the final part and letting KC be the bad guy to cut JC. I also think we will see him have a conversation with JC either tonight or tomorrow and try to come up with some sort of cover that the deal is in KC's head or something, which would make no sense but Tyler tends to try the outlandish instead of confronting anything head on.

One thing is for sure that IF/WHEN they do tell him, he is going to be impossible to live with, but like you said Ctown, it is better that he get rid of some of that bitterness now.

Oh, I almost forgot, JC is trying to convince Tyler that the person evicted 3rd goes to the jury round table discussion instead of directly to the stage. JC knows the game well enough to know this is not true, so this is a ploy by him for sure. Tyler told him that Angela would be the one who goes to the jury roundtable discussion after eviction and the 3rd place goes to the stage, but he is not having it. Tyler mentioned it to KC and she said JC is wrong too, so he is most recent "plan" isn't working either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am

To be fair, it used to be that 3rd place goes to round table but that hasn’t happened in years.

Another thing with jc is he says part 2 is always mental and not physical, IIRC, it’s been both for a while now. Jc just has sour grapes and they’ll be even more sour if Tyler is the one that sends him to jury. He even flat out told Tyler to tell him if he’s going to jury because he will be really bitter if he gets blindsided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final hoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hoh   Final hoh Empty

Back to top Go down

Final hoh
Page 1 of 1