Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

KC WINS BB20! Empty
PostSubject: KC WINS BB20!   KC WINS BB20! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 12:03 am

What a finale. Didn't know which way it was going to go. Glad to see that KC was rewarded for playing a clean game. I thought she was blowing when she answered questions, but the one statement that I believe sealed the deal for her was when she said she stayed loyal and never made any promises she couldn't keep, along with saying that she cared about everyone regardless of which side of the house they were on.........they were all human beings.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

KC WINS BB20! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC WINS BB20!   KC WINS BB20! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 12:38 am

I was going to be ok with whoever won out of those 3. Was surprised part 3 came down to a tiebreaker. I think what did it for Tyler was all his F2 deals. Sam seemed to really hold it against him when she found out and you can say she was the deciding vote. Once Tyler was up 4-1 and I saw who was left to vote I had a feeling Kaycee had it. Although I will say I’m surprised Fessy didn’t vote with Haleigh.

I could’ve done without the Swaggy proposal but had a feeling that was coming. I’m not wishing them bad luck and hope it works out for them but they’ve know each other 3 weeks tops since he was out so quick. They should take their time and plan on it being a long engagement
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

KC WINS BB20! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC WINS BB20!   KC WINS BB20! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:56 am

I’m happy that Kaycee won... but watching Tyler cry after finding out he was AFH pulled at my heart strings. It made me feel bad that he didn’t win!! But he was genuinely shocked. I think DR was telling him that he and Angela were the villains.

Anyway, after hearing his speeches, I thought he messed up by telling Bay that he pretended to be close to Scottie. Because Scottie seemed to not like that one bit... and you could tell he turned bitter. And revealing to everyone that he was in love with Angela... that didn’t help his case. He also focused too much on his power App. He should’ve just lied and pulled a Derricka and have everyone this kumbaya moment and told them he loved them all.

I have never been a fan of Hay’s but I really admired that she gave Tyler her vote. She wasn’t bitter at all and truly appreciated the game!

And Sam... ugh! That bitch. All that Tyler did for her, and she didn’t even vote for him. But I guess Kaycee was the only other person who was nice to Sam from the very beginning. I hope I never have to see or hear about Sam ever again. I truly detest her.

And Snaggy C’s stupid proposal pissed me off. They rushed the votes and even crucial game play to give that piece of shit fake showmance airtime?? I think BB production dropped the ball big time with that. Let the stupid proposal happen during backyard interviews! Not actual important showtime!

And I don’t think that little fake relationship will last... I give it a month (maybe two) tops.

Congrats Kaycee!! Even though I do think Tyler played a pretty good game... I’m happy she won.

clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KC WINS BB20! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC WINS BB20!   KC WINS BB20! Empty

Back to top Go down

KC WINS BB20!
Page 1 of 1