Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 pm

I thought I would start this thread because every season I get very pissed off that the edits on the episode very often paint a much different picture than what is actually happening in the house, and I don't see this season being any different.

A few thoughts on the first few episodes...............

It is hard to know how accurate the edits for the first couple of episodes are because much of the footage they use came from a time when the feeds were not up and running. That being said, I thought they were very, very generous in their edit of Kat in the first 2 episodes. She was crying and being very dramatic numerous times a day when she was initially put on the block and after the veto was played. One minute she was crying that she just wanted to go home. The next minute she was afraid she was being targeted for eviction and didn't want to go home. Mickey (Jackson) tried to keep her in line with it and warned her that she was making herself a target, but she would not listen. Of course they showed her "are you conspiring against me" comment she kept making and it was nauseating, but that was said more in jest most of the time (still doesn't make it less annoying) but I thought the crying and dramatic behavior that she showed most of the other times was far more credible than that montage they showed tonight.

The editing for Jack was pretty accurate in that he believes his agenda is the only agenda and he knows best, and he rarely gives much credibility to anyone else's thoughts about anything except maybe for Mickey on occasion. However, there is this weird wishy-washy aspect of him that they didn't show. I don't know how many times that first week he told Christie he is with her to the end, he can't play the game without her, he needs her in the game and a weird flirtation aspect too even though she is a lesbian. She even told some of the other girls when she was complaining about him pushing his agenda and running her HOH that she felt like Jack sees them as a couple and not just in the game which she thought was a bit creepy.

I also thought they short-changed Bella a bit for her part in getting Kemi out of the line of fire for going on the block this week. She masterfully worked Nick to go and do the dirty work of trying to change things with Christie (which we saw briefly), but there were many more times she pushed Nick to get that through to other people, even Jack and Mickey. Bella has Nick wrapped around her finger and it will be his downfall in this game. He is smitten and she is just playing the game.

Other than some really petty crap that is going on with girls jealous of other girls for the attention of Jack and Mickey, the rest was okay I guess. I have realized that several of my initial impressions were way off the mark, but I think I will talk about those in other threads dedicated to some of them that I believe will get a lot more attention and be important players at least for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 9:48 am

I’m still way behind with what’s really happening. This is why I hate the season starting before the 4th. It’s such a busy week for me I can’t keep up. I mostly rely on twitter to keep up to date. Ether one thing I have gathered is that jacks an asshole
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi Chap and ctown! Hi

Thank you for this, Chap! I actually was going to ask you for an update.. so you read my mind! crystalball

I haven’t been keeping up with anything BB lately! Just have been watching the CBS show. But I had a feeling they were editing it big time.

I’m already not liking this season because they’re all voting with each other and there aren’t blindsides. That’s why I loved last season because from the start the house was divided and people were playing the game! I feel like the people in this group are here to get famous!

I’m not a fan of anyone just yet, but I feel like I may like Bella more than I thought I would. Her intro made her seem like a totally different person. But after reading your update... I’m liking the fact that she is playing this game and playing people! And also, I do think that David is a cutie... so I’m glad he’s back. I just hope he plays a good social game since he’s technically out! And I hope he targets Jackson (I refuse to call him Michie, especially because of the stupid spelling. I don’t read that as ‘Mickey’). Because Jackson for some reason or other targeted David.

Speaking of Camp Comeback, I kind of like this twist... but I don’t think it’ll play out like BB production hopes it would. Because no twists ever work the way they want them to. So I’m just waiting to see if this twist will affect the game.

Gonna start watching BBAD soon... unless these players bore me. Then I’ll just go back to only the CBS show and reading updates on Twitter. And your updates of course!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 pm

I’m way behind but the 4th is over so I can pay more attention now.

As far as edits, who noticed no jack hoh reveal tonight? Everyone in his family wouldn’t sign a release so they can’t be mentioned on the show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Funny you should mention the lack of HOH reveal for Jack on the episode because it had been a topic of conversation in the house early on that nobody in his family would sign releases so he can't really talk about himself or his life to a certain extent. People were finding it really strange at first because they thought he had some things to hide or something. But, that issue has lost its luster relatively quickly, partly because he won HOH and nobody wants to rub him the wrong way, and partly because the girls have let it go because of the alliance and such.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:38 am

So for tonight's episode, I have a few thoughts. First of all, Tommy is on my last nerve with his "Broadway show prancing" at every turn. When he went out to do the whacktivity comp where he jumped and twirled and all that stupid crap I wanted to vomit. And maybe if he didn't spend so much time with dialogue he might have had a better chance in the comp. He is obviously on the show to try to further his acting/Broadway career than he is to win the game. And did you catch at the end of the episode when he went behind Jack at the counter in the kitchen and squeezed his arm with that look on his face? I am guessing he is having a lot of dreams about him and Jack even though jack isn't gay!

I think it was a HUGE mistake for Jack not to at least tell Michie that he won the whacktivity power. I get not telling anyone initially until he found out what it was, but once he was told the details he should have taken Michie aside and told him he had it just for transparency between them. It is going to make him look really shady if he actually uses it because the card said he has to "stand up and request the redraw in the veto instead of in the DR. And really I don't see this as a power so much because a new draw doesn't guarantee that you will get what you want or don't want.

Production also missed the boat on the Bella situation. The main reason she went to Jack about the all girls alliance was because Nick said he was getting a weird vibe from Jack and Michie and was worried they might be looking to put him up because they think he is straying from the alliance because he is friendly with Sam and Cliff and also because him and Bella are so close. The plan even before Jack won HOH was that Jess and Kemi would go on the block, so outing the girls alliance to "make them targets" was not very realistic actually.

The segment where Michie talked to Kat was pretty spot on as far as showing he was drawn to Holly and wanted to dump the sinking ship that is Kat and her paranoia. But they made it look like this has been a one-sided thing. Michie was lusting after Kat in the first few days and she was all for it. He would sneak into bed with her for the middle part of the night and then go back to his own bed before people got up. There were rumors that they actually may have had sex, but I don't know that for sure. Early last week he talked with Jack and said that he wanted to keep both Holly and Kat "on the chain" and he would just have to have a delicate balance to keep them both "in their place" with him. He even talked about hoping Kat would survive eviction and either her or Holly would win HOH so he could sneak up to their room without others knowing it. Jack even put a question to Michie as to how important sex is to him in the grand scheme of things and he said it is "food, sleep and sex" in that order. When Holly wasn't being as receptive because of the Kat situation Michie decided to distance himself from Kat. I have a feeling this is going to be a big blow up at some point in the game and I can actually hear Kat blurting it out to Holly that she had sex with him and he becomes a target for all the girls because he is a user and abuser.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Male Posts : 800

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 3:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So for tonight's episode, I have a few thoughts.  First of all, Tommy is on my last nerve with his "Broadway show prancing" at every turn.  When he went out to do the whacktivity comp where he jumped and twirled and all that stupid crap I wanted to vomit.  And maybe if he didn't spend so much time with dialogue he might have had a better chance in the comp.  He is obviously on the show to try to further his acting/Broadway career than he is to win the game.  And did you catch at the end of the episode when he went behind Jack at the counter in the kitchen and squeezed his arm with that look on his face?  I am guessing he is having a lot of dreams about him and Jack even though jack isn't gay!

I think it was a HUGE mistake for Jack not to at least tell Michie that he won the whacktivity power.  I get not telling anyone initially until he found out what it was, but once he was told the details he should have taken Michie aside and told him he had it just for transparency between them.  It is going to make him look really shady if he actually uses it because the card said he has to "stand up and request the redraw in the veto instead of in the DR.  And really I don't see this as a power so much because a new draw doesn't guarantee that you will get what you want or don't want.  

Production also missed the boat on the Bella situation.  The main reason she went to Jack about the all girls alliance was because Nick said he was getting a weird vibe from Jack and Michie and was worried they might be looking to put him up because they think he is straying from the alliance because he is friendly with Sam and Cliff and also because him and Bella are so close.  The plan even before Jack won HOH was that Jess and Kemi would go on the block, so outing the girls alliance to "make them targets" was not very realistic actually.

The segment where Michie talked to Kat was pretty spot on as far as showing he was drawn to Holly and wanted to dump the sinking ship that is Kat and her paranoia.  But they made it look like this has been a one-sided thing.  Michie was lusting after Kat in the first few days and she was all for it.  He would sneak into bed with her for the middle part of the night and then go back to his own bed before people got up.  There were rumors that they actually may have had sex, but I don't know that for sure.  Early last week he talked with Jack and said that he wanted to keep both Holly and Kat "on the chain" and he would just have to have a delicate balance to keep them both "in their place" with him.  He even talked about hoping Kat would survive eviction and either her or Holly would win HOH so he could sneak up to their room without others knowing it.  Jack even put a question to Michie as to how important sex is to him in the grand scheme of things and he said it is "food, sleep and sex" in that order.  When Holly wasn't being as receptive because of the Kat situation Michie decided to distance himself from Kat.  I have a feeling this is going to be a big blow up at some point in the game and I can actually hear Kat blurting it out to Holly that she had sex with him and he becomes a target for all the girls because he is a user and abuser.

He's a user & abuser are those Kats words ? If they are how exactly did he use & abuser her ?
He told her it was over between them no?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 9:35 pm

nitewings wrote:

He's a user & abuser are those Kats words ? If they are how exactly did he use & abuser her ?

Considering that he fucked her before the feeds came on and now wants nothing to do with her, I’d say he used her. He just wanted a piece of ass and to get laid in the house without the cameras on. He’s a scumbag
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Considering that he fucked her before the feeds came on and now wants nothing to do with her, I’d say he used her. He just wanted a piece of ass and to get laid in the house without the cameras on.  He’s a scumbag

Who cares about before the feeds came on?
He want sex and so did she...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 1:16 am

The difference here is that he looks at these as notches on his belt. He made her think he really cared for her and then dropped her like a bad habit so he could move on with Holly. Initially he was going to try to keep both of them on the chain and when either of them win HOH he would go up and sleep with them after everyone was asleep during those weeks. Then when Kat became a bit neurotic being on the block he told Jack that he was just going to dump her and move on.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The difference here is that he looks at these as notches on his belt.  He made her think he really cared for her and then dropped her like a bad habit so he could move on with Holly.  Initially he was going to try to keep both of them on the chain and when either of them win HOH he would go up and sleep with them after everyone was asleep during those weeks.  Then when Kat became a bit neurotic being on the block he told Jack that he was just going to dump her and move on.  

Notches on his belt to impress someone...
Don't know who would be impressed by that..
She thought he really cared for her so she has sex with him...
Otherwise she would not had sex I don't believe that
Then she calls him a user & abuser...
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 12:42 am

So tonight’s edit says cliff being overheard is the biggest blunder in bb history. Right there I knew it was gonna be shit. So many more blunders top it. The biggest is “I have to evict you Victoria/wall lamp/ashtray and take Derrick to final 2”
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:32 pm

I think I shared most of my thoughts on edits of recent shows in the update thread, but there is one I realized I forgot. What the hell is the point of all the coverage of Kat? She is quirky and kind of amusing at times in the house, but I can think of much more they could show instead of little clips of her. And if they are insisting on showing her on the episodes, then why not show how cozy she is with David. She lays in the bed with him and then says she doesn't want a showmance. I can't really tell if he is just humoring her since his strategy right now is to not make too many waves and keep his options open, then supposedly strike big time if he re-enters the game or if he really does like her. He has told her several times though that he just wants to chill when she says something about showmances.

Kat is basically like an old rickety lamp. Once in a while the light shines and other times it won't light at all. She is just all over the place with her thoughts and pretty much tells anyone anything. The weird part is that people seem to share information with her that they probably shouldn't. It is a weird dynamic. That being said, she doesn't deserve to have the spotlight clips every week because it is a waste of airing time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 11:05 pm

More garbage with tonight’s edit. Mainly Christie’s meltdown. They wanted to build up the drama of if she would use her power and completely left out that nick talked her off the ledge
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 pm

I agree with you Ctown, another garbage edit. The Christie part was pathetic and they even went as far as to have her say in the DR that she "trusted the universe" and decided not to use it. Gimme a break!

They also did a terrible job editing the Nicole situation. The only part I was happy to see they included was Nicole finally getting fed up and getting right back in Bella's face about HER being the problem, the liar, the manipulator and such. But, they REALLY cleaned up Nick's part of that discussion. He was really shitty to her, interrogating her and when she would try to answer, he would talk right over her and not even really listen. And they neglected to show the part where he said he would never talk to her without a witness and nobody in the house should do so either. They also didn't show Holly and Sis both actually backing Nicole up when some accusations went to far from Bella and Nick both. It is just too bad they couldn't do the same when they were the ones who said the bullying comment but let Nicole take the fall for it.

I am REALLY hoping there is some justice this week served up by the camp comeback returnee and even better if Nicole escapes eviction and wins HOH. Let's see the other side start shaking for a change. That is if Nicole isn't "so grateful" for being save she allows the big group to take over her HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 12:29 am

One thing I forgot to mention from a few episodes ago, when cliff got caught giving his cliff notes speech. The narrator referred to it as one of the biggest blunders in bb history. That really bugged me as I don’t think it’s even close to a biggest blunder. Just shows how he’s not good at the game. The biggest blunder in bb history is taking Derrick to final 2 instead of the floor lamp
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 2:54 am

chap5788 wrote:
They also did a terrible job editing the Nicole situation.  The only part I was happy to see they included was Nicole finally getting fed up and getting right back in Bella's face about HER being the problem, the liar, the manipulator and such.  But, they REALLY cleaned up Nick's part of that discussion.  He was really shitty to her, interrogating her and when she would try to answer, he would talk right over her and not even really listen.

I actually saw this! And Nick was disgusting. Especially when he brought up Nicole’s anxiety and asked her if she even had anxiety. And that if she didn’t and used it as game.. ‘respect’! What a dick. I know one thing’s for sure.. if I had a kid and he was their therapist... I’d get a new therapist.

I feel so bad for Nicole. Nick and Bella clearly bullied her.. and the H8ful girls let her take the fall. All these people suck!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:54 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
They also did a terrible job editing the Nicole situation.  The only part I was happy to see they included was Nicole finally getting fed up and getting right back in Bella's face about HER being the problem, the liar, the manipulator and such.  But, they REALLY cleaned up Nick's part of that discussion.  He was really shitty to her, interrogating her and when she would try to answer, he would talk right over her and not even really listen.

I actually saw this! And Nick was disgusting. Especially when he brought up Nicole’s anxiety and asked her if she even had anxiety. And that if she didn’t and used it as game.. ‘respect’! What a dick. I know one thing’s for sure.. if I had a kid and he was their therapist... I’d get a new therapist.

I feel so bad for Nicole. Nick and Bella clearly bullied her.. and the H8ful girls let her take the fall. All these people suck!

Hey Lizzy, great to see ya again!

I'm glad you saw this and agreed with me that Nick was a total asshole to her. Something I forgot to mention was when he kept trying to goad her into admitting it was all a master plan by telling her she did a great job and blowing smoke up ass to get her to slip? But it didn't work because she didn't have a master plan at all and it was painfully obvious within a few minutes of the conversation.

I also forgot to mention that Nick basically admitted he kind of bullied her because he "went at her hard" to get her to name people she would target if she won HOH, but when Nicole didn't give up any names, he told others that she was solid in not dropping names, etc. I think his characterization was that he was trying to "snake" her or something. There were others who talked later on that zoned in on him admitting he was "snaking" people and who knows how many lies they have told.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:07 pm

I need to start of by saying it’s about time Jack is getting the douche bag edits he deserves. But someone pointed out, and I do think it has merit, it took until people went after Nicole to start showing it. They were complete trash to Ovi and Kemi but got favorable edits. It’s cbs sweeping the racism under the rug. They go to their canned defense of they only show what’s relevant to the storyline and game, but it’s been relevant all season.

Now that being said, the racism cries got louder on twitter after Cliff won the comeback because the 3 minirities went home. That’s just bullshit, they had just as good a shot of wining as he did and they lost. If anything he’s at the disadvantage since they knew they’d be competing and he was just blindsided
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 12:58 am

I thought of this issue myself Ctown. And watching the episode seeing the 3 minorities sitting on the stage together, the first thing I thought was this is bad optics and social media is going to go completely over the top. Now I don't think race came into this situation within the game. I just think Jack was more of a dick to Kemi and Ovi because he was afraid to be THAT shitty to David. He saw David as a possible threat, so of course he wasn't going to address him the way he did Kemi and Ovi. By the way, he is also a dick to Jess and Nicole. Like I said, it is the people he sees as small in comparison to him or the lack of threat in the game.

As far as the coverage of the situation, I agree that CBS dropped the ball not showing it before then. I was glad they showed Ovi the other night standing up for Nicole because people should be treated decently as human beings and he stood up to what he perceived as bullying.

Now for the other edits. I am sick of them making everything about Christie. It was not her idea to keep Nicole. It was actually Michie's idea because he had a good relationship with Nicole that nobody really realizes. He didn't really talk with Cliff much and was worried about Cliff being a number for Bella and Nick. I really don't care that limelight is taken from Michie by any means, but let's at least TRY to get it right.

And why the hell didn't they show Christie going around and telling virtually the entire house about her power, instead of only showing her telling Nick and Bella? This is important to the game. They already made it look like she took this big leap of faith not using it this week even though we all know Nick reassured her prior to the veto meeting he was putting up Nicole. It would also show that she has diarrhea of the mouth about virtually EVERYTHING she knows. The way they are editing it, she looks like she is a really great player with these great instincts and maybe a bit "quirky" with her intuition crap instead of it making her a lunatic at times.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:25 pm

Okay right out of the gate, can we talk about the cucumber incident? That was absolutely disgusting. I am still trying to figure out why Michie told Jack to let him go and wash it off, but the clip showed him go straight to the bathroom with it. Maybe he stopped in the kitchen and washed it, then went to the bathroom where the clip resumes which is the most disgusting part of it anyway. I just find it weird that they even showed that clip at all. Maybe Michie has pissed off production and they want to "punish" him with some bad PR or something, or maybe they wanted to find a way for Jess to get a bit of air time, which seems baffling too because she brings nothing to the game. I just don't understand why they wasted air time on that clip.

Next, when Jess was sitting in the bathroom listening to the group of 8 people having it out in the boat room and she walked into the kitchen to say "it sounds like they are in a final group of 8 or something" I almost fell out of my chair. Did she just arrive today? Welcome to the show Jess! Good grief.

I wish they would stop making Sam talk like that in the DR. He is not loud and obnoxious the way they are portraying him and he even mentioned that he doesn't like how they make him do things so much over the top. It makes him look like he is not a serious player at all when he really is and has some good instincts in the game at times.

I have to say seeing Nicole jump on Michie in celebration like that made my stomach turn. I know she appreciated being saved, but being thankful to that guy just turns my stomach. He has reached out to her and showed a bit of kindness here and there, so I get it. I'm just glad in hearing her discussion with Jess that her eyes are a little more open to things than the clip portrayed.

Now let's talk about Michie. This guy's arrogance knows no bounds. He really thinks he is absolutely KILLING this game. He thinks offering himself as a pawn actually was this big time game move and never misses an opportunity to tell everyone about it. It is always risky being put up on the block and volunteering is a stupid thing to do, but with Christie's power in his pocket, that really wasn't that big of a deal. I think his motivation is later on when they need a volunteer from their own group to go up, he can say he already did his turn or something like that.

I was pleased to see them finally show with a little more clarity how Christie basically talks out both sides of her mouth and goes back on what she says on a regular basis. She straight up told Michie that she would 100% use her power if he won veto and "thought the plan would work" according to her DR session. Then at the end of the episode she was saying she wasn't sure she would use it and made it sound like Michie was being presumptuous to think she would.

I really did love watching Cliff win that HOH though. Jack told everyone he was a second late in ringing in and unless they edited it out, he didn't look like he was getting ready to answer at all, he was still deciding which patch to choose. It really chaps his ass that Cliff beat him straight up. Too bad he didn't have the class and character that David had to just straight up give kudos to Cliff for winning it straight up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:53 am

That cucumber thing was cringe worthy. How the fuck does that add to anything? They show that instead of his shitty behavior throwing out cookie dough and other shit.

I don’t even pay much attention to the broadcast shows anymore as the edits suck and drs are overly scripted. The Sunday show is the worst, why did we not see havenots? IIRC, that happened before noms did
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Cliff is officially one of the worst BB players ever. He is now 100% putting Bella up as a replacement. Same is hnot happy with him. Sam is telling him to at least get Christie to flush the power and Cliff says no, that Christie promised to nout use the power against them. That is completely stupid. Does he think she's going to use it against her own side? Sam also questioned him as to why he is doing this since they are on the bottom and Cliff again shot that down that they would be at the bottom anyhow.

This is completely stupid. You have to take your shot when you can take it. Not just sit back and let the cards fall
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 3:42 pm

I agree it was REALLY stupid for him to make this offer to Christie in the first place. He thinks it moved him up the totem pole with Christie and Tommy but that will blow up in his face. Like I said I think he saw this as his only way to at least make jury. He will more than likely get his 2 weeks of safety, especially since he went right to Christie and told her about Sam, Nick and Bella wanting him to lie to Christie stating he would put up Bella, she doesn't use her power, and then he puts up someone other than Bella. Christie of course told everyone else after that and plans to "light them up" after the veto ceremony is over.

I know this week is endurance, but I would LOVE to see Sam win this week. If he wins that HOH, it means he makes jury for sure, so I think he would go for the jugular and put up Tommy and Christie, especially if she "lights them up" after this ceremony. His nomination speech could put EVERYTHING out there. Their double-dealings, telling the 6 or 8 she was loyal, but then telling the others about a dream team without those 6 people, stating she will not go to the end of the game with couples (including Jack) and what her comments were about that, and even that she was telling Nick and Sam that she would work with them this week once Bella was gone. This will cause some cross-referencing for sure which could bring Christie and Tommy's house of cards crumbling down. Sure there is a big possibility that someone Christie trusts will win veto and they will invoke her power to get probably Nick on the block, but would he actually go home? If it keeps being said that Christie and Tommy have great social games and nobody beats them at the end, would they send out a villain like Nick or someone like Tommy or Christie? Even if Nick gets evicted, it still shakes things up and the pieces could fall anywhere at that point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 12:08 am

That edit was absolutely horseshit! First of all, Cliff offered that deal to Christie, not the other way around. This hid the fact that Cliff is a total moron for offering it and it makes Christie look like she finessed her way into this incredible deal and pulled one over on Cliff.

Now can we talk about Tommy crying because Jack was nominated? I beginning to think that he is actually more true to Jack than he is Christie. I have said from the beginning that Tommy is in love with Jack just from the way he looks longingly at him. This whole trio is odd. Jack has professed his love for Christie, and it has never sounded like a friendship kind of love. So we have Tommy in love with Jack. Jack in love with Christie. Christie is crushing on Kat and Kat is not gay.

Anyway back to the edits, I am beginning to like Kat's DR sessions. She has settled down in the house a lot since that first couple of weeks where she was driving me insane. I thought it was great when she was celebrating thinking she might have won the veto and then said............wait what am I going to do with it!

The edit of Michie going after Christie was spot on, but in his defense (it really pains me to defend him), Christie told him straight up if he was on the block and won veto she would use the power. After the noms, she said 100% she was using it IF one of the 6 shooters won it (also shown on the episode tonight). Then after veto she is hedging. So even though she has every right to do with it whatever she wants, Michie had the right to be pissed because she waffles so much of the time, but can't stand anyone else to change their plans at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode edits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode edits   Episode edits Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode edits
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next