Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BB wishes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 3:56 am

This week is over and Daniel is going home. So, looking to next week, here is what I want to see:

After Daniel is evicted, Kyle joins Turner and Jasmine team. Taylor wins HOH. She can't nominate the girls, won't nominate Michael and Brittany, so her options would only be Monte/Terrance/Joseph or Jasmine/Turner/Kyle. She nominates Turner/Kyle/Jasmine. Monte/Joseph/Terrance get picked to play veto. Monte or Joseph win veto and Terrance forces it to be used to take Jasmine off the block because he is sick of the steamrolling. Michael and Brittany are the only team left to go on the block. Michael is the first juror of the season and has to sit there and wonder why he didn't take the chance to get out a big target or even take out Terrance to avoid being the "forced nominee" going into eviction night and it all happens on Taylor's HOH.

Granted I wanted to root for Michael, but it appears to me that he is a going to be a bit pussy player who will not take any chances and just wants to go to the end with patsies that have no chance to even compete with him (like Jasmine, Indy and Brittany). I really can't get behind anyone in this cast for various reasons, but I want to see a house divided and nobody feeling comfortable.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 10:36 pm

I don't care who it is that plants the seed, but I want to see someone convince Alyssa that the house flipped and Kyle is going to be evicted. She is obsessed now with being on the right side of the vote, it would be so great to see her vote to evict Kyle, and then he stays and word gets back to him that she voted him out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't care who it is that plants the seed, but I want to see someone convince Alyssa that the house flipped and Kyle is going to be evicted.  She is obsessed now with being on the right side of the vote, it would be so great to see her vote to evict Kyle, and then he stays and word gets back to him that she voted him out.

Yes, that would be pretty good. Alyssa even pitched to Michael today that her and Kyle are independent players and even voted differently on the Ameerah vote. Of course Michael already knows this was only because Kyle didn't clue her in. But I give her credit for at least trying to play the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 3:59 am

Taylor's plan blows up and Joseph goes home instead of either of her targets. The house is split and Indy ends up on on side of the house with Monte and Taylor on it. The HOH is a crapshoot and Indy pulls out the win. Her noms are Monte and Taylor because they are the 2 HOH's who put her on the block. Indy then pulls out the veto and keeps the noms the same and tells the rest of the house they can decide who goes home!

On the other side Terrance wins the HOH and puts up Michael and Brittany (an obvious pair and a vote for Michael). Alyssa wins the veto and keeps nominations the same. Michael is voted out of the game.

This sends Michael and Monte or Michael and Taylor to the jury as the first 2 jurors. Then who knows who will be aligned because the house would be blown up!

Of course I have no idea what kind of veto it would be where Indy and Alyssa would beat the others, but you got to admit, this would really blow shit up and who knows what would happen next!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 8:01 pm

Joseph really threw Kyle under the bus to take all the blame for Indy going home today, and I have a feeling it is going to piss him off. Yes, he kind of gave them permission, but I don't think he thought Joseph and Brittany would push this thing that far. Alyssa will surely be telling him EVERYTHING Brittany told her along with things others have said and he gets pissed off, tells Alyssa they are going to flip this shit and put it all in Taylor's lap. Votes from Kyle, Alyssa, Jasmine and Michael (already voting for Indy anyway) to make it a tie, then Taylor has to break it and send Indy home.

Or, people trying to frame Jasmine and Alyssa for votes or even Joseph not wanting to be one upped by Michael votes, and Indy ends up staying instead of Terrance.

Lastly, Jasmine wins a crapshoot HOH with Brittany (but not Michael) on her team. Jasmine tries to use her to make a big move, but ultimately Brittany is sacrificed by anyone else on the team from the leftovers and gets to go to the jury to sit with Indy until finale night.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 pm

On Michael's side, once the veto is done and it is NOT in Monte's hands, I want to see Michael talk to Monte and ask him about the pound alliance. He doesn't have to say how he knows, (he overheard it, there was a rumor, whatever) but just confront him and say that he has to think about his game long-term and this was something he had not anticipated considering him and Brittany were 100% on board with the leftovers and what they stood for. Monte needs to feel some heat and Michael also needs to show he actually has some guts after all. At this point, him and Brittany decide who goes home, so there is no reason he couldn't do it unless he REALLY thinks Jasmine can beat him in ANYTHING at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 4:23 pm

I really want to see Kyle win HoH tonight. The way he has been all over the place all season long, how will he be with not having to give information to everyone. You think Taylor's HoH was a mess, magnify that for Kyle!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 5:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I really want to see Kyle win HoH tonight.  The way he has been all over the place all season long, how will he be with not having to give information to everyone.  You think Taylor's HoH was a mess, magnify that for Kyle!

I would love to see him win HOH. I could see it going both ways, either off the rails or follow a plan. Turner will be there to keep him on the straight and narrow. The biggest problem will be that I believe he still wants to work with Michael in some capacity, but unless Michael or Brittany win HOH, he better drop that thought quickly because Turner can't stand Brittany and is realistic that none of them can beat Michel. But either way, I still would love to see him win it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 5:34 pm

I want to see Alyssa win the HOH tonight. She seems more motivated than she has been the entire season and kind of loving the fact that she is being involved in strategizing and things. She has bonded very well with Turner and Terrance and I think she finally feels like she has found her place in the house.

And I don't know if you have watched her do actual game talk with people as the weeks have gone by, like one-on-ones and stuff, but her whole demeanor changes and she seems a lot more level headed, so I believe she will handle it well. I also don't think she will allow Kyle to just take shit over at this point either. It seems the general plan for the Afterparty alliance that Monte and Taylor will be the noms with Michael as a backdoor and those noms make perfect sense for her given the events in the house. And then I want to see Brittany win veto and Taylor beg her to use it, which she won't do to protect Michael. Taylor will then have her answer as to whether or not Brittany is actually a player in the game or if all her talk over the last week was just her trying to make sure she had protection for herself on all sides. Then Taylor goes home.

Second wish is that veto is Zingbot and there are some good comments that make Brittany feel bad for a change. She needs that after her holier than thou bullshit and her obsession with Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 6:18 pm

I think a Kyle HoH is more likely to be run by Alyssa than hers be run by him. He is so invested in her, he'll do whatever he says.

And lets face it, even if it is zingbot, the zings are terrible now. With the woke world we live in, they are afraid of offending anyone. I don't care if we ever see zingbot again to be honest with you
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think a Kyle HoH is more likely to be run by Alyssa than hers be run by him.  He is so invested in her, he'll do whatever he says.

And lets face it, even if it is zingbot, the zings are terrible now.  With the woke world we live in, they are afraid of offending anyone.  I don't care if we ever see zingbot again to be honest with you

Yes, you have a point, she is very empowered right now, especially since it looks like Turner actually likes Alyssa more than he likes Kyle. It is almost like this is the point she has been waiting for, to try to make some moves with people who have a higher probability of backing her up.

I know the zings are not quite as good as they were once upon a time, and we have this discussion every season. I happen to think it can shake things up for certain TYPES of players and Brittany is one of those players. She will take great offense if the zing was about her lack of play and being dragged by Michael or if it sounds as if she really isn't much of a player in the game (like the invisible person in the room) or anything like that. She is so vengeful and never seems to appreciate how easy a road she has had it through this game and her obsession with not just being Jasmine in the game, but beating her down as well all while she acts like her behavior is so much better. It is high time she tasted a bit of the bitter pill for a change.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:36 pm

Oh, I just thought of another thing. If Alyssa can pull off this HOH, I really hope in the one-on-ones she tells Brittany about seeing her get emotional when they had to say goodbye at the house split and thought it was because they were becoming friends. At which point, Brittany will 100% acknowledge that. then Alyssa should say, this is why I was confused when Joseph told me now badly you and Michael wanted me out of the house and were trying so hard to get Kyle to use the veto to backdoor me, which seems pretty harsh! Then just watch her squirm. Then make sure Michael is the very next person she talks to so they can't compare notes. Or even better, ask for the 2 of them to come in together implying they are a package deal and do the same thing at the same time.

Unfortunately Alyssa is not as vengeful as I am and probably wouldn't do this, but if done in the right tone it could actually come across as a genuine curiosity about how she could be so far off on her take of Brittany and Michael. On top of that, it IS 100% true because Joseph is the one who told her all of that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:48 pm

Here is my BIGGEST wish for tonight.................

Production will actually give us an ACCURATE depiction of what happened during the confrontation/outing of the alliance between the 5 of them in the backyard.

Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 7:22 am

Following Kyle's eviction this week, Alyssa pulls out an HOH. She has one-on-one's as usual, gives up nothing about her plans.

At nom ceremony she puts up Michael and Brittany. She says nothing personal, but they are the only 2 people left in the house that are clearly a pair. When Brittany comes crying into the HOH room to Alyssa, she tells her that she really had no choice but to put them up because she wanted to make sure America knows she is not a racist since she was associate with Kyle and they painted him with that brush.

Then Terrance wins veto and Michael gets sent to jury to face Kyle without any place to hide.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 1:20 am

Michael or Britany are in the ifnal two, then the big question comes up to them. "please explain the timing of you exposing Kyles racism"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 1:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Michael or Britany are in the ifnal two, then the big question comes up to them.  "please explain the timing of you exposing Kyles racism"

Other than making me sick to visualize those 2 in the final 2 chairs, I REALLY love this question. And I could see Terrance suggesting it be asked. Too bad CBS won't let them ask it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:12 pm

Talking about Julie on the other thread inspired me about this one:

Following Kyle's eviction Terrance, Alyssa or even Monte win HOH and somehow take out Michael this week. In his exit interview Julie asks him if exposing Kyle was a game move or something else, to which I am sure Michael will say it was to do what was right, the ethical thing to do, had to make sure it was really a thinking before doing that, etc.

Her next question "if that is the case, why didn't you expose it when the house was reunited since nothing had changed at that point to make Kyle look any guiltier or even broach the subject with you? Was it more because you knew Kyle was no longer on your side? Was it because you were 100% safe with the veto in hand?"

Just keep peppering him with those questions and make him squirm for a bit before going to the jury house and wondering what the outside world might be thinking about him!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:40 pm

I'll be very suprised if she asks either of them about the way Michael weaponized it, which I think is a shame. If she were to do that, especially to Michael, it couldsend a message to future houseguests that using it as a strategy will be called out each and every time
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 1:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'll be very suprised if she asks either of them about the way Michael weaponized it, which I think is a shame.  If she were to do that, especially to Michael, it couldsend a message to future houseguests that using it as a strategy will be called out each and every time

I couldn't agree more. It really is too bad she does such a horrible job of any controversial things in the house. She asks almost the same questions.............."was this a mistake...............was this a strategy.........who do you feel is most responsible for your eviction..............who do you think voted against the others, blah, blah, blah. She never really gets into the substance of anything, and she has a journalist background so I don't understand why it doesn't occur to her.

I remember discussing this stuff during S15 and Aaryn was being evicted, I still believe to this day that she would have swept past it a bit more but for the fact that Aaryn made slurs against Helen who was Asian and Julie took that personally. I don't know how many times when she was still on The Talk that she would talk about people who treated her parents in a certain way because they speak in broken English and were seen as "not belonging here" or things like that. She said it would always get under her skin because she would witness it first hand. And it shouldn't matter, it's all bad and that was REAL racism at its core for sure in that season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:21 pm

I know this has zero chance to happen but a guy can wish.

Brittany and Alyssa are confident their little plan is working and they’re gonna blindside the house. Brittany is only doing this for one reason, Alyssa’s jury vote. She will then plans to blame Turner for the vote to keep Alyssa. Well how about if Julie drops one more bombshell before it’s time to vote. “This twist is called transparency. Instead of going to the DR to place your vote, you will call out the vote right here in the living room”

The look of panic on Brittanies face would be priceless
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I know this has zero chance to happen but a guy can wish.

Brittany and Alyssa are confident their little plan is working and they’re gonna blindside the house. Brittany is only doing this for one reason, Alyssa’s jury vote. She will then plans to blame Turner for the vote to keep Alyssa. Well how about if Julie drops one more bombshell before it’s time to vote. “This twist is called transparency. Instead of going to the DR to place your vote, you will call out the vote right here in the living room”

The look of panic on Brittanies face would be priceless

Yes, that would have been VERY entertaining in so many ways. I think Turner would have been pissing down both legs as well, especially if they had him vote first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   BB wishes Empty

Back to top Go down

BB wishes
Page 1 of 1