Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Brittany   Brittany EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:03 pm

I really didn't want to have this thread, but she irks me so much more often now that she has all season (and that is really saying a lot from me), that I have to have a place to put it.

I saw this in the updates:

Thu 2:52 PM PT M/B were in the Storage Room talking about Kyle going to each HG and giving them a positive message for Alyssa if she is sad. Brittany said she just smiled and said yes but prolly wont do it, Alyssa deserve better and she wont get Kyles Jury vote anyways

No I preface this by saying I got it from jokers, but i have been using their site for time stamps and have to say they have done a pretty fair job of depicting these kinds of things over the past few weeks. Plus this is one I really don't have to hear to believe because this is SOOO Brittany and Michael for sure.

Someone needs to shake this bitch (yep, I said it) and tell her and Michael both that not EVERYTHING is game related for people the way it is for them. I have listened to him talking to people and asking that they look out for Alyssa and cheer her up if she is sad and so forth. Sure he did ask Terrance to make sure he tells her that Kyle really did have true feelings for her, but that has NOTHING to do with game, he just doesn't want her to feel played more than she already does and has a right to feel. He just wants her to have some happiness in the house, and I think considering where he started with his attitude about the showmance/fauxmance (before he actually fell hard for her) and where he ended up are very different places for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:25 pm

I saw this same thing on other update threads. I had a feeling I wouldn't like her from the start. If it weren't for Michael my prediction of her being the professional pawn likely would have come true. It's not even so much her gameplay that irritates me but her arrogance. She told Michael one night that she has a fear that her husband will leave her because of the number of lies she's told in the house. I really hope he does just for her and Michael using racism as a strategy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:58 pm

She said it to a number of people, not just Michael when she was put on the block and crying to everyone that it wasn't true about the final 3 thing Turner talked about. She also told them she would be fine being on the block if it were for something she actually did, but not for a lie. Then she proceeded with that other narrative about not knowing how her husband is going to feel, especially with Alyssa, when she supposedly came clean about everything.

And she even said it today that she hopes her husband is okay with everything and she really needs a letter to make sure. So I guess this is a hint that the others in the house that she deserves the HOH more than they do and that is probably what she actually believes as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 5:29 am

Well it seems that Brittany has "recovered" from earlier today when she was SOOOO worried about her husband and really needed that letter from him to KNOW that everything was okay with him at home and what she is doing and all that kind of thing, because she is in full game mode with no sad faces or worry and fret, and she is back to bashing people and working Taylor about Michael and, MOST importantly defending the actions her and Michael took in outing "the kind of person Kyle really is." So it has morphed now from earlier in the week when she told Kyle she didn't think he was a racist person and she didn't think it was malicious to "the kind of person he REALLY is."

Here are some of the conversations/comments she has been having tonight. I listened to most of this myself, but it was easier to just copy the comments and add my thoughts to them.

Thu 11:13 PM PT Brittany: I was getting an inkling of what kind of player Kyle was and I didn’t know how people would respond. I had to feel people out. Would they turn on us for saying it?

Thu 11:14 PM PT Brittany: You’re 29 years old, about to be 30. Grow up!

When they talked about this all I could think about is...........so you DID have to consider the game and things before coming to the conclusion that you were bothered enough to bring it out into the open. And now you are shitting on him even more just because you can. She said she can finally tak more freely about how she feels. And she also said in this conversation "you are not the victim here" like he had no right to be upset, remorseful and otherwise emotional. She never takes responsibility for ANY of her actions, but sure wants to make sure others get punished as much as possible.

Thu 11:22 PM PT Taylor and Brittany talking about who they would keep in touch with. Brittany: I think Pooch would want to talk to me. I didn’t do anything wrong to him. Believe it or not, I would talk to Jasmine. Not Terrance. Joseph, maybe not.

Thu 11:25 PM PT Brittany on staying in touch with Kyle: No, but besides you and Michael, I was closest to him. I really did consider him a friend.

So 10 minutes ago, she didn't like the person he was and his sheltered upbringing was all an act due to his age, but she felt almost as close to him as Michael and Taylor? What am I missing? Either he is this horrible person for "the way he is" or he is the guy you consider a friend and was one of the closest friends in the house?

Thu 11:32 PM PT Brittany tells Taylor that she feels Terrance was the person attacking her & Michael the most during the house meeting.

I guess this answers the question as to who is the primary target between Alyssa and Terrance, right? And what about the "optics" of that one?

Thu 11:40 PM PT Brittany: When people are on the block they go crazy, try to spin things, trying outlandish things, do they think they’re Dan’s funeral? A much better strategy is to shut the f*ck up, hang tight, lay low, you know?

This from the girl who went around to EVERY SINGLE PERSON following her nomination to tell them the final 3 with her, Taylor and Joseph wasn't true and crying about being put up for doing nothing! Are you kidding me?:potkettle:

Thu 11:53 PM PT Brittany: My eyelids don’t go all the way down. They just never do.

This is a reference to her zing that apparently was about her eyes going crazy when she is excited or whatever. I knew she would have to give an explanation for it at some point. This is a pretty lame zing for sure, but Brittany just can't stand ANY kind of criticizing, even when it is just plain stupid.

Fri 12:09 AM PT Brittany: Julie wore a ponytail tonight. That’s what she wears for the tough conversations. Otherwise she has big hair.

And of course this probably made her absolutely VERY happy to think about, that Julie was ready to give it to Kyle really good.

Fri 12:11 AM PT Brittany still talking to Taylor defending her actions regarding Sharing Kyle content. Upset that Terrance called her out for gameplay

So Turner gets a pass for "doing the right thing" and putting Kyle on the block to be evicted, but Terrance speaks from his heart about the situation that was supposed to be OUTSIDE THE GAME at that point and now he is public enemy #1? Monte basically talked about the same situation in that meeting, but she was running around today to make sure Monte knew she was still good with the 4 of them and still okay with him tonight (at least for now).

I don't know why I torture myself and keep watching this. I guess I am hoping at some point she will have to feel a bit of heat in the game for more than 5 minutes and SOMEBODY will call out her bullshit at some point in time. At this point it might have to be on finale night (just like in your wish a few days ago Ctown) when her and Michael both have to answer those questions about the timing and watch that big fake smile she will definitely have planted on her face go to the fretful worrying face and the voice will crack, but this time she won't have anyone sitting there to save her.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:33 am

Well it really makes me nauseous to admit it, but Brittany is really playing the game and trying to set herself up for the end game. That being said she is walking a very fine line with some of it and i really hope it blows up in her face.

She has been having conversations with everyone in the house (except Turner so far) about the end game and it is pretty much a cut and past name here kind of thing. She tells each one they have to start looking at the end game because they are all so close. They have all taken different paths to get there, but they are still there and have to start thinking more about who they want to sit next to based on votes they may or may not have and such. She makes it a point to paint the target on Michael's back even bigger stating the obvious that nobody wins sitting next to him and basically that she has played the game with him, but does not always agree with his decisions for targets and things like that. She says she was part of that big alliance but for those who are not if they can get there it is a HUGE thing for their resume, etc. You get the picture, blow smoke up their ass that they have played a good game to get there and she is the innocent angel sitting next to Michael just trying to figure out how to make some moves of her own here and there.

In these talks she is looking for a couple of things. Picking their brains where they think votes may go considering many in the house were much closer to jurors than she is, and to see if they seem open to seeing her at the end in a favorable light, etc. These are all pretty good tactics to use at this point in the game plus it puts her in a more positive light for those going to jury, much better than she has done up to this point for sure. But some of the things she is sharing and/or spewing in these talks could very easily come back to bite her in the ass (which if you have not guessed, I am VERY much hoping to see happen).

First of all acknowledging that everyone is in second place to Michael if people throw her under the bus to him with words like "even Brittany has told all of us NOBODY can beat you. Secondly if she is sitting next to him at final 2, she is telling each and every juror that if Michael is in one of those 2 chairs, he has deserves to and will win. So how much would ANYONE in that jury house listen to her pitch that now all of the sudden she should win sitting next to him, especially if HE chooses HER to sit next to.

Secondly, telling people her targets and things have not always lined up with Michael's but she can't push back much against him or others she is working with. This pretty much says that she just shows up and votes the way she is told and has no mind or game of her own. So, again, on finale night anything she says really has no impact.

Third, she is making promises to some (like Alyssa) that she will never put her up and never vote her out, so is she just going to throw comps until Alyssa is taken out of the game by someone else or is she just blatantly lying through her teeth?

She told Terrance today that "for her game" Terrance leaving is not the best scenario but others she is close to feel differently than her, so she is in a hard position, and actually named Taylor, Monte and Michael as being pretty much set on Terrance leaving the house this week. She also said she wouldn't be able to promise to use the veto on him because those people would be upset and she would be out next week. So now that Michael has won veto and the noms will stay the same, you can bet there WILL be a conversation between Terrance, Monte and Taylor (2 people who supposedly are on his side about the timing of the crap and that Michael needs to go) where he can tell them Brittany said she wants him to stay in the game, but the others were pushing back, so if they agree to vote for Terrance, Brittany would be the 3rd, and he will definitely stay. None of them have to worry about Michael doing anything to them next week cuz he can't play HOH

Taylor and Monte will probably both tell Terrance it isn't true for a couple of reasons. First, they WANT Terrance to go to jury to make sure he paints Michael and Brittany with a bad brush to favor them if they get to the end, and second they are both so afraid of getting sideways with Brittany and/or Michael and be cut too soon, even though they both want Michael gone, that they won't do a thing about it. Now Taylor MIGHT go back and ask Brittany about it directly, but she will just say that Terrance misunderstood her pep talk about him not giving up, etc.

But the miscalculation here is that Terrance will just sit on that information. At that point he will KNOW he is going home and making shit hit the fan and chaos helped him out before, so why not now? I could see that going sideways in a hurry if he calls a house meeting to put it all out in the open or just going to Michael and telling him that he wants to keep it real and spill EVERYTHING Brittany said to him and how she is making his target A LOT bigger. I don't see him cutting her right away, but I don't see him trying overly hard to protect her like he has been either.

Oh, and she knows how much the timing of the Kyle situation is in the forefront from Terrance and she decided it would be a good idea to tell Terrance that she didn't know until the house meeting that Michael had a conversation with Kyle during his HOH week, which was much earlier than Brittany had heard anything about it, so she had a much shorter timeline to "wrestle" with her decision on whether to bring it up and when. But she also in the same conversation said that her and Michael discussed the situation and struggled with their decision on the timing. So does she think Terrance is dumb enough to believe that Michael NEVER told her "oh by the way, this was not Kyle's only conversations it happened 10 days ago as well" in those "detailed discussions" they had?

I don't know that he picked up on that right away, but he lays in that bed and thinks over things and much of the time comes to the right conclusions and realizes things later. So, I could see a scenario where he brings that up to her that she has said she isn't going to lie any longer, but lied about something THAT sensitive to call her out.

I could also see him having another little talk with Michael one-on-one that they both agreed they could do again post veto and throughout the week (door is always open kind of thing) and Terrance just gong over the details "to get his mind straight" and ask "now when did this first conversation happen" and the second incident and then what he and Brittany considered before coming out with it. Michael doesn't know that Brittany is spreading this narrative, so right there is a situation that shows they are both very calculated in EVERYTHING they do, and Michael won't take too kindly to Brittany trying to hang this more on him when it was mutual between them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 11:16 am

So she thinks he's dumb enough to buy that line of bullshit when part of the house meeting was that just a day later when she told him how bad it sounded and he supposedly said "but the cookout" Go ahead and try that strategy and see how well it goes over. Try using this as game some more.

Lets face it, Brittany has no chance against anyone left in the house in those final two chairs. Even Alyssa beats her since Alyssa wasn't blatantly carried all the way to the end by Michael
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 11:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So she thinks he's dumb enough to buy that line of bullshit when part of the house meeting was that just a day later when she told him how bad it sounded and he supposedly said "but the cookout"  Go ahead and try that strategy and see how well it goes over.  Try using this as game some more.

Lets face it, Brittany has no chance against anyone left in the house in those final two chairs.  Even Alyssa beats her since Alyssa wasn't blatantly carried all the way to the end by Michael

You know, I hadn't really thought about Brittany sitting next to anyone but Michael or Taylor and obviously she loses in both of those scenarios. But you are spot on with this. The only one I think might be a little bit close would be against Turner because of the Jasmine thing, but her part with this game move thing has totally burned ANY chance she has at winning this game even if she were to be the one to actually take Michael out of the game, which will NEVER happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 11:45 pm

Britany has been playing for second place all season, lets face it, $50k is nothing to sneeze at, the way it's playing out for her, if she does make final 3, whoever is left would be a fool not to take her to final 2, even Turner.  Yeah, he has the history with Jasmine, so that's one vote lost, the only other one he doesn't get is Michael.  Michael isn't a lock either, unless he's sitting next to Brittany, he's sitting next to anyone else he loses.  Yes, he has all these comp wins, but the way he's played soured a lot of people the way he handled the Kyle thing.  Of course social media will blow up that he got robbed, but that one move will have cost him the game.  And if it comes down to that I guarantee that he spins it that he would rather have lost knowing he did the right thing by exposing it and completely ignoring the fact that he lost because of the timing of it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 1:34 am

Yes, and she has said that to Michael many times, but most "sidekicks" do say that so they don't get clipped somewhere along the way. But, I think she actually thinks that her jury management with those going to jury in the next few weeks will solidify it for her. The problem is that she will stand up there and try to take credit for certain moves and strategies throughout the game, but she has never been on a different page than Michael on ANYTHING regardless of what she says, so he overshadows everything.

And of course that will be Michael's narrative coming out of the house if he doesn't win regardless of who is sitting next to him. Hell it will be the answer he gives Julie, just like Joseph did, that even though it may have put him in that chair, he HAD to do it. And of course Julie won't push as she should about the timing so it will die right there.

I'm not so sure that social media will be blowing up as big as some may think if he doesn't win (unless he is sitting next to Brittany of course), because there are going to be a HUGE margin that think his timing just stinks and him trying to explain it away as there not being a good time to do it where it wouldn't look like game isn't going to fly in the face of most of that. Especially if there are any of these publications that do exit interviews and actually ask those tough questions like "well, why did you say to the camera if you were going down you were taking Kyle with you?" or "why didn't you push back in the moment and just let Kyle run his scenario and then actually AGREE with him about it, if you found it so offensive?" Those are the kinds of things Julie should ask, but of course she won't.

The irony here is that Michael didn't need to do this to win the game. Some will say sweeping it under the rug wouldn't be right either, but it was a dead issue and Kyle would have had to face that backlash when he left the house for his earlier thoughts and comments. He didn't come back into the house targeting POC's or looking to work with only white members. The only thing different was that Kyle was no longer looking to play the game with Michael. So there's even more irony that Kyle was leaving behind his so-called all white alliance and either continuing with after party or the pound, neither of which are an all white group.

As for Michael this really didn't help him like he thought it would. Of course he eliminated 1 of 2 people in the game who actually have a shot at beating him in any competition, but at what cost? He still has to win out to get to the end. He totally botched his reputation for playing a straight up and honest game for the most part, so his integrity is in the toilet. Like you said, that one move will probably cost him the game and no matter how much he spins it, he will always be judged on that aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 2:19 am

Well, look at this! I guess there are other people in the house who look at relationships that show signs of being an obstacle in the game and break it down based on the race as a storyline or unifying factor. Now will Michael feel the need to expose Brittany for talking like that to do "the right thing" too or is that not to his advantage right now?

Now I will preface this by saying I did not listen to this conversation myself, but looking hamsterwatch also reported that Brittany was going around assessing possible groups moving forward and such. This particular update was taken from Morty's which I have found to be pretty credible and I will go back and listen to this myself, but I couldn't wait to post it here anyway:

12:43PM BBT: In the bathroom, Michael and Brittany are discussing Taylor and Monte. Britt says she feels like Taylor and Monte are forming a final two, "I feel like she knows she could win against him." Michael agrees. Britt says her speech would be so good to drive her black woman making it to the end "storyline." Michael says it was so weird when she fed him her cookie, "I would never, like feed another adult... she let him take a bite of her cookie." They sense this is evidence of a closer relationship an possible final two with Taylor/Monte..

There is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE to what Kyle thought he was seeing in the house with 3 POC's coming together because they share a culture or some kind of unifying situation and the fact that they had others to pull in to further that situation even though it had not YET occurred. All I can say is this is a clip that NEEDS to be shown on the episode as part of their strategizing because there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:17 pm

Well just as expected, Brittany has screwed shit up because she was feeling vulnerable with Michael not being able to play HOH this week and knowing that she will probably be put up next to him. She kept having her little meetings with people (telling Michael she was taking their temperatures and gaining information from people), but the one she had with Turner is where she REALLY WENT SOUTH.

It was 5:00 a.m. in the morning (Brittany never stays up like that, so she was planning this). She made her "end of game pitch" with the usual nobody beats Michael, wants to go to the end where both people have an actual shot at winning, similar games, etc. Then she proposed a final 2 with Turner! He agreed, but there was no way he was going along with this.

He later talked to Michael and told him EVERYTHING. He said he thinks its stupid that Michael, Monte and Turner are going to win all the comps and the girls are now coming together (saw them meet for a long time yesterday) and will kick them to the curb. Instead the 3 of them will just trade the key to the end of the game and see who comes out on top. Michael was all in. He said he knew Brittany didn't want to be a "Cody" (her favorite season was S16), he just didn't think she was do anything this early, etc. Turner said he would get Monte and they would get together and solidify things later.

Brittany circled back to be the last one-on-one of the day and the tension in the room was HEAVY. She kept dropping hints that things would be a lot better if they would use the veto and either take out Turner or Monte to make the odds better. He said he wouldn't do either because of everything that happened, sending Turner out would REALLY kill him in the jury and taking out Monte would piss of Taylor.

She then started talking again about Taylor and Monte being too close and that Taylor made all these promises to Alyssa but the tells Michael that she doesn't want to make promises she can't keep, etc. She really acted pissed that he wasn't giving in to her and he gave her NOTHING. He did ask how the talk with Turner went and she said he was okay, but nothing solid came from it. She still isn't sure he wouldn't take a shot at Michael, but she understands his decision. She just things there are people grouping up and all working toward getting Michael out, etc. He said they were already in that boat and will just have to play to win, etc.

Oh, and when she was meeting with Michael, Taylor wanted to come in, but Brittany told her to give them a few minutes. He told Michael she shouldn't have done that, but Brittany said everyone else had their time so she thought it was okay. Taylor didn't take it well.

There was some talk of even flipping the vote this week to take out Alyssa just in case the girls were grouping up, but Michael and Turner decided against that and Monte was okay with that.........at least for now. Monte tried to encourage Terrance to talk to Michael more, but Terrance said he has already said everything he can say. He told Monte he would probably put up Turner and Michael and let them fight it out, so Monte kind of dropped the save Terrance campaign for now.

Turner tried to find out what Alyssa would do and she said her target would probably be Monte and maybe Michael if the chance came up, but is willing to hear out anyone at this point. That really didn't help anything.

I knew if Brittany started feeling any heat, she would spiral out of control. She has been insulated this entire game and can't handle not being protected, and now it has screwed her up. If turner wins he is more than likely going to put up Taylor and Brittany again with Alyssa as the replacement nom, but you know Michael will win that veto, then what does he do?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:27 pm

And the best part of this entire situation is that Michael won't be dragging Brittany along any longer, and in letting her go to jury, especially if he had the chance to save her and didn't, he loses her vote and loses the ONLY person left in the house that he could possibly beat in the final 2.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 9:05 pm

He won't lose her vote, if she is on the block, he simply won't win that veto. He knows he already broke the veto record and tied the comp record so that's enough to save his ego. What he needs to do at this point, if that alliance of him, Monte and Turner is true, is tell the two of them that if one of them win, they need to put him up next to her. Then he wins veto and could only save himself. Of course if a fluke happens and he doesn't win, he could very easily find himself going to jury, but that's a risk he needs to be willing to take if he wants to keep it covert
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 2:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
He won't lose her vote, if she is on the block, he simply won't win that veto.  He knows he already broke the veto record and tied the comp record so that's enough to save his ego.  What he needs to do at this point, if that alliance of him, Monte and Turner is true, is tell the two of them that if one of them win, they need to put him up next to her.  Then he wins veto and could only save himself.  Of course if a fluke happens and he doesn't win, he could very easily find himself going to jury, but that's a risk he needs to be willing to take if he wants to keep it covert

I meant her jury vote. If she is on the block with Taylor and he wins that veto and she goes to jury, she will not vote for him. Remember, she has already talked about being a bitter juror if people "do the wrong thing" according to her. As far as him NOT winning the veto, there is no way he takes that chance for a couple of reasons. First he may have broken records, but he won't be happy with that, he will want to make it so steep his name remains on that statistic board for years to come, so padding those wins will still be VERY important to him. Secondly, this group is new to him and I don't see him putting THAT much trust in anyone in the game, so if that veto win is in his reach, he is taking it for sure. By winning comps he did not need to win for most of this season, he put himself in this situation.

And I don't see him asking to be put on the block next to Brittany because then he is up there and once again HAS to win the veto to stay. I don't think he is going to care if people figure out what is going on because they can't really do anything unless they get power, and like Turner and Monte, he believes that nobody left in the game will win ANYTHING so he feels pretty good with that aspect of it.

And this is a good deal for Monte and Turner because Michael USUALLY keeps his word, so it provides them protection. But if they don't take Michael out on the first chance they get, they are complete morons because I don't see him slipping up more than once or twice. Sure they can think sitting next to him they will win because of the timing issue of when they revealed things, but with the time left in the game and both of these guys basically giving Michael a pass by working with him to the end of the game might just put them both in the same box as Michael and those votes could flip the other way just as easily.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 12:53 pm

I never thought I'd see it but Brittany is now Michaels shield heading into the double, all of her scheming caught up to her and everyone sees right through her playing all sides of the house. She is now house target #1 for just about everyone in there. I still think any of them would be stupid to leave Michael if he doesn't win veto. Alliance or not, they may not get another shot to take him out, and with him gone, she will be easy pickings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 2:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I never thought I'd see it but Brittany is now Michaels shield heading into the double, all of her scheming caught up to her and everyone sees right through her playing all sides of the house.  She is now house target #1 for just about everyone in there.  I still think any of them would be stupid to leave Michael if he doesn't win veto.  Alliance or not, they may not get another shot to take him out, and with him gone, she will be easy pickings

I really wish I would have put it in the call it before it happens thread, because I saw this coming as soon as she started having private conversations with people I choked through posting that part of what she was doing was good game play, but I KNEW she would take it to far. I also remember talking for most of the season about any time she feels a little heat she spirals out of control, and even Michael has said it is just like week 1 when she panicked before she even knew what was happening.

But you are right, they HAVE to take out Michael if the chance comes or he will mow them down for sure. Turner is 100% in for keeping Michael because he feels comfort in the fact that they will all keep trading the key and the others in the house can't provide him the same protection as Michael can, and of course he believes that he and Monte are also in that package deal. The problem is that Michael isn't going to stick to this 3 amigos to the end and if Turner doesn't open his eyes very quickly he is going to have a rude awakening. Monte also gets all wrapped up in being true to this or true to that and hasn't really learned how to pivot in the game, which is necessary most of the time.

Brittany had a very sweet situation and she just basically fucked it up. Had she not done any of this, Michael would still be her protector and her shield instead of the other way around. I just want to see what happens when or if Michael wins veto and she is on the block. As it stands now, it will probably be Brittany and Alyssa on the block so if Michael wins he can take her down. That is where things will get interesting because the replacement person isn't going to be happy with the others regardless of who it is, and the guys will once again be targeting Michael for taking her down and leaving them hang out to dry.

Now Taylor still plans to put up Turner and Alyssa, she actually told Turner in a round about way, but she too is looking sideways at Brittany, so who knows. Truth be told, I think Alyssa will put up Michael and Brittany and just tell Michael that Brittany is making final 2's with everyone and had her believing things until she compared notes and the only reason he is on the block is so he can't save her (exactly what he told Alyssa about Terrance). She is a target for Michael anyway, so nothing hurt by taking the shot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 7:18 pm

I am enjoying watching her implode her game. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and lay low and she's pretty safe, instead she has tried to make a final 2 with every person in the house and it's now coming back to bite her in the ass and playing perfectly for Michael. The two of them have been paranoid all game about things being formed without their knowledge. I remember a convo with them where Michael told her that he asked the DR to enforce sleeping rules because he doesn't nap like some of the others and it makes it harder for him to stay up for late night conversations. He claims he can't go to bed because he needs to make sure nobody is plotting against him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 2:31 am

Yes, I have to say I have been enjoying watching that too. I knew once she felt a little heat, she would spiral. She almost spiraled at various times throughout the game and it was always when she PERCEIVED the heat was on her. She is also back to talking to the cameras wondering if her husband will like "TV Brittany" and if he has changed and such. Just think how things would have been for her if she had been on the outside of the big alliance in this game. Of course I believe she would have had an early exit, but she always dismisses Alyssa and Terrance for their gameplay, but for right now they have made it just as far as she has and they have NEVER had the protections that she has enjoyed for almost the entire game. Yes, Alyssa was totally saved by Kyle when he had the veto, but otherwise, she was never really off the table for any week, and it is more because of her social game abilities (just being likable) than anything else to be honest.

And yes, I do remember Michael and Brittany talking about asking in the DR about the sleeping rules and such. Michael is even more of a pansy about this stuff than Brittany but they both talked like this often. Remember when Brittany wanted to move all Jasmine's things off of Alyssa's bed in case the Dyre fest people came in before the eviction and saw she was packed or something. It was stupid because it was on eviction day anyway. And Michael told her not to move it, he would just go to the DR and advise them of the problem, like it was something they would never think about or something.

But all this entertainment watching Brittany implode doesn't mean she is going anywhere anytime soon. Michael camera talked today and said Brittany is still his final 2 and if he wins the veto he WILL take her off the block. This should go over real well with the guys he just entered into an agreement with for sure. I can't wait to hear his explanation for that, but then I remember that if it happens, he will just win the next HOH and nobody will call him out anyway.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 6:00 am

Brittany talked to the cameras earlier for quite a while. Most of it was just gibberish, but she did reveal her plan for HOH if she wins it. She will put up Turner and Monte. Alyssa apparently gets a pass from her (at least for now). If Turner comes off the block, Taylor is her renom. If Monte comes off the block Alyssa is her renom. This has the potential to go completely sideways in a hurry. She talked to Michael after her camera talk and she didn't tell him her plans which was interesting, but I am sure there will be signs there is a DE tomorrow and Michael will putt her in a room and try to get her to do something else. I just wonder if she will push back or not. But this could be a bad night for Brittany for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 2:33 am

Okay, FINALLY! She is out of the house!!!!!

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin Penguin jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Now I do want to take a moment to comment about her delusions that have only gotten worse. I think she has hypnotized herself to believe that she played this game a whole lot better than she has. To hear her tell it, she carried Michael and all he did was win comps for them. All the strategy was hers, all the social interaction was hers, basically all his success is because of Brittany.

Her and Taylor were rehashing the season and Brittany did finally admit she was the vote against Taylor. She said she KNEW Taylor was safe, but she felt she had to shake things up. Taylor said she was not upset because it probably made good TV, blah, blah, blah. But then they started talking about how Brittany played a team game instead of playing for herself and that is her regret. She says she did all this stuff for Michael and the only reason he was evicted is because he stopped listening to her. She did all the strategy, collecting information and would tell Michael what they needed to do. Taylor tried to interject a few times that it was a "team" and not just her and Michael, but Brittany kind of glossed over that.

In talking about house events, they talked about Brittany's stats. She said she didn't realize some of those stats until Taylor pointed it out now. Things like she played in 9 vetoes and won 4 of them, so she was almost 50% in vetoes and others can't say that. She is now taking credit for Michael's OTEV win because she supposedly put a pile of answer tiles together for Michael to use for the future rounds. I actually got curious and went back to watch the episode and she was hapless and didn't collect a damn thing, plus she was out in the first round, so that is a crock of shit for sure. The others she basically thinks she won it for them, somehow.

She was throwing Michael under the bus for not being strategic at all, she had to lead him through the game and make decisions for the both of them throughout. She said Michael will have to answer to a lot when they finally talk because of it, but yet she wants friendship with EVERYONE else in the game (except maybe Nicole for some reason). Not sure why Michael has to EARN her friendship while others that she didn't like or treated like shit (Jasmine) both behind closed doors and in front of her are more friendship material.

This girl's delusions are something else. She wants to play again and next time will apparently trust HERSELF all the way and not play for others like she did this time. She says that Monte did not play a clean game as he has been saying and she would likely vote for Turner if he sits next to Monte as a result. She says that Monte never took any risks and that is not how you win. So exactly what risks did Brittany take other than her vote against Taylor, which turned out to burn her anyway? She was the most risk averse person in the house. She would spiral if there was even a CHANCE of risk for her in the game.

People like this are the reason they NEED to have a reunion show of some kind once people have seen the season. They could easily do it on premiere night of the new season to kick things off or the week before premiere night to kick it off as well. I want to see these people on stage talking about how they were portrayed, how it has affected them outside the house, etc. I missed that aspect of the last Survivor because they did it all on the island instead of having finale night and reunion show when people had actually watched the season. But the way BB likes to sweep anything remotely negative (for them) under the rug, they don't have the guts to have one unfortunately.

Oh and one more thing, she intends to make sure EVERYONE in jury gives all the credit to Turner for Michael's eviction and not Monte. And Taylor seems to think that Turner will take her to final 2 instead of Monte, which is also pretty delusional!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 11:27 am

I also was glad to see her finally go. Even though I think anyone sitting against her in final 2 is a sure winner, I don't like seeing that useless person in the final 2 chairs, much like last year with Big D.

Looking back on her and Michael, she was right about the fact that they should have taken Turner out. I almost wish that would have happened because it would have exposed them even more with the timing of the Kyle reveal, but I think Michael realized that and obviously Brittany didn't. It could even go back to what Tiffany said during the cookout segment about how personal feelings and gameplay collided.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 1:27 pm

I agree that Turner was a threat at that time, but the only way Michael could take out Turner that week is if he didn't make that promise. I don't think he was worried about anyone questioning the timing at all because he felt he was righteous in that regard, but if he had broken that word that EVERYONE knew about who would ever take a deal or a promise from him seriously and give him a vote or work with him in the future? It also would have looked bad with THIS particular jury. She also proposed Monte to be taken out, but that again would be going back on a deal and could be losing Taylor at the time. I also love how Brittany is free to talk about these BIG moves when it is someone else who is sticking their neck out (Michael being the veto winner and HOH), because she wouldn't be taking the heat for that move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany   Brittany Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 24 :: Big Brother 24: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: