Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monte/Taylor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 1:43 pm

Well Twitter is about to break. Bb fans woke up this morning to Monte and Taylor making out on the feeds. If this becomes knowledge to Brittany and Turner, I think they have no choice to evict her so look for Monte and Taylor to keep it under wraps.

It’s hysterical watching all the idiots clamoring for a Joseph Taylor hookup losing their minds over this.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 7:45 pm

I guess she got over her feelings for Joseph after all. She has kept Monte at arm's length for the entire game, even though he has tried to get closer to her (not quite THIS close), but she was always closed off. Hmmmm I wonder what is different now? Oh, could it be that she needs to make sure if the votes are split she stays in the house? Or maybe make sure that he would keep her even over Turner at this point? Monte is the kind of guy that even if it is bad for his game or he will be breaking a prior commitment to Turner, he will NEVER evict her now for sure. I guess you can call it a good game move, but I for one think that is just sleazy. Not that they hooked up, 2 adults can do whatever they want, but this isn't someone crushing on someone or anything, this was used for game alone.

Now it will be interesting if Turner wins HOH and is safe, and then Taylor wins the veto. Who will she cut? I don't think she will afford the same weight to this situation that Monte would and will send his ass packing 100% unless Brittany does something stupid between now and then.

I also wonder if she doesn't make it to the end, will she win AFP now? Like you said everyone LOVES Joseph and LOVED them together, so her doing this will probably look like a betrayal to them for sure. I will be interested to watch the polls/ratings on Joker. They have pretty much been fluid and reflect things hat happen in the house. I know it doesn't mean the "votes" will come out the same, but they are usually pretty close. Right now Brittany and Michael are lower than Kyle and Alyssa which I found pretty entertaining, especially since Joker's is one of the sites that Michael talked about and the ratings. He can see he was on top for a HUGE part of the season and then dropped like a rock.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 9:39 pm

The fans are not going to turn on her one bit. If anyone drops it will be Monte for moving in on Joseph's woman, that's how stupid they are. You hsould see some of these idiots on social media. They think she is this great mastermind. Someone even went as far as to say that Monte never would've pulling hte trigger on sending Michael home if Taylor hadn't told him to do it. They still think Taylor and Joseph are a thing and will hook up once the season's over
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 6:37 pm

I know the chat alongside the feeds is going bonkers too. There are people in the same trenches as you described. Now I will say that he would have an easier time pulling Taylor toward him with Michael out of the house probably helped Monte find the guts to take that shot for sure, but Taylor being the one who pushed him into it is laughable for sure.

I don't think the popularity thing will be an issue anyway because I have a feeling that Monte and Taylor are going to be the final 2 because that has been their motivation for several weeks now, and sadly it is okay for them to make their decisions based on race, but someone else watching the game unfold and seeing signs of another cookout, correct or not, has been labeled a racist for years to come for it. It just isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:11 pm

I don't agree that Monte and Taylor are making their decisions based on race. Yes, they've wanted to work together, but if it was about getting two black people to final 2, Monte never would have put her up as the replacement. Now that he's screwing her, he probably regrets it, but I still think she's just using it as a weapon against him. Can you imagine the outcry of misogyny if it had been reversed and Monte was the one using sex as a weapon? Boogie still takes shit for that online and that was 16 years ago. Of course he has much bigger things to worry about than BB Twitter.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 4:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't agree that Monte and Taylor are making their decisions based on race.  Yes, they've wanted to work together, but if it was about getting two black people to final 2, Monte never would have put her up as the replacement.  Now that he's screwing her, he probably regrets it, but I still think she's just using it as a weapon against him.  Can you imagine the outcry of misogyny if it had been reversed and Monte was the one using sex as a weapon?  Boogie still takes shit for that online and that was 16 years ago.  Of course he has much bigger things to worry about than BB Twitter.

I don't mean they want to "evict all the white people" in that sense. I mean that they WANT that storyline of 2 black hg's, one female and one male, make it to the final 2 chairs without having the actual cookout mentality. They played with a diverse team, but that was a motivation because each and every time they talked alone together, there were comments made that pointed to it. Monte even voiced his frustration to Terrance about it last week that he had been trying the ENTIRE game to bring Taylor closer so they could be that story, but she kept him at arm's length, so maybe it was a little more one-sided.

My point here is that they make references to it, point to it, and even play toward that end, and it is just accepted without question, but let anyone who not a POC even THINK about the possibility of POC's working together, even when based on other evidence, and they are condemned. This is what I find objectionable.

As far as Boogie, he SHOULD GET SHIT for what he did to her. He humiliated her and didn't even have to take it that far for the game. Romancing is one thing, but setting up that big night in the HOH room and making her believe he was in love with her only to reveal right there on live TV that it was all game was about the most sleazy thing I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:28 pm

@Mastermindedit wrote:

- Monte goes up to HOH. Feeds cut for awhile.
- Feeds come back, Monte/Taylor mid-argument about a comment he found to be 'condescending' re: his goddaughter
- Taylor says she's 'deeply sorry' and never intended to hurt him or anyone
- Monte tells Taylor her 'cold persona' is why Paloma, Nicole & Daniel had a problem w/ her
- He says she's more 'warm/loving' when she's on the block but is 'sarcastic/cold' when she's in power
- Taylor cries, explains her POV, Monte's tone softens temporarily
- Taylor reveals that she puts up a shield to protect her sensitive inner self.
- Monte 'understands' but doesn't agree. He says he would have been a lot harsher to her if they weren't on TV 🚨
- He breaks up with her. Wants to set a 'boundary', no more sex either
- Funny moment: Taylor makes sure to let him know she already wanted to break up all day long
- She says they got too physical too fast. She wants to know the real him. They agree to take space
- But then Taylor flirts with Monte. He flirts back and says he's horny.
- Taylor tries to lighten the mood, invites Monte for a kiss. They kiss. Monte says 'Bad Taylor!' Leaves.
- Taylor cam talk. She says the convo with Monte was excruciating. Says she feels set up. she's tired of the narrative that she's a btch, says it's boring atp.

Monte may be the stupidest player in the history of this game. He had a surefire final 2 as both Turner and Taylor would both take him, now it is up in the air if Taylor takes him or Turner.

I see what he is doing, his thought process is likely that he always planned on taking Turner if he won final HoH and this is his out to not have to send out his showmance and he does have a better chance to win against Turner rather than Taylor.

Now it's commendable that he doesn't want to make it seem like he was leading her on, but she made the first move and the showmance developed on HIS HoH, not hers. And he is spot on with his assessment of her being a lot nicer when she is on the block and a complete bitch when she has power. I really hope they show most of the convo in the edit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 2:35 am

I went back and watched this conversation as well as the stuff that happened leading up to it, and Taylor was really being a condescending bitch and was VERY disrespectful to him. Even Brittany when the headphones thing happened said "Taylor!" in a tone that was like I can't believe you just did that and it was uncalled for. She tried to clean it up a bit in real time when Brittany said that by saying she didn't mean to knock his glasses off and such, but it was pretty half-hearted.

I think all of this culminated because Taylor was getting more and more annoyed that she could not convince Monte to keep Brittany and send Turner to jury. She would talk to him about it just about every time they were alone and making out and such, but he wasn't moved. Then when they would just settle down to have a conversation without the making out and/or sex he would state pretty categorically that he was not going to reward Brittany's sleazy behavior with the Kyle stuff as well as her shady shit the past couple of weeks and then always blames it on Michael telling her to do it all. To top it off, voting to evict Taylor he felt was even more sleazy and can't believe that Taylor has any doubt that Brittany is the one who did it.

In one conversation they had in the backyard, Taylor said "if you are so locked in to a final 2 with me, why are you making it exponentially harder for us to get there." She elaborated that Brittany would be easier to beat and things like that. But Monte pointed out that the final comps are long-term memory about the game and Brittany is much better at that than Turner and started to talk about the vote again, but they were interrupted.

Then a little while after that Brittany presented her M&M's presentation to Taylor that she was going to use on Monte and asking how far she should take the data talking points, etc. Taylor was looking at all those candies and the votes and things that Brittany broke down and put it off to the next day to talk about. Then later told Brittany it might be better for Taylor to talk it through with Monte. After a couple of condescending comments from Brittany that Taylor would have to be able to understand all of the data in order to present it "properly" so she thought they both needed to do it.

Taylor then started using the candies alone in the HOH room counting votes and kept saying to the camera that she was being played somehow. I'm not sure what she meant, other than thinking that Monte was planning to take Turner instead and using Brittany's logic that Michael will vote for Turner and will convince Jasmine and Indy to vote for him too, made her wonder if she would even have a chance against either of them.

In between some of these happenings Taylor, Monte and Turner were in the HOH room together just lounging around. Taylor was nitpicking Monte and not being subtle about it at all. He then made a comment about his goddaughter and having the opportunity to watch her grow from just born to being 1 year old. She said "well you haven't really SEEN it have you?" He tried to go past that and said something about watching her from being a newborn to a toddler and she shit on that one too saying "a toddler Monte, really?" and made sure he understood that a toddler doesn't start until age 2. At that point he said he was just going to put on the headphones and listen to his Beyonce music, and she whipped around and said "WHO'S music is it?" He said nothing.

A little while later Brittany came up and said she didn't want to interrupt or something like that and she told her she was just as welcome as anyone else. At that moment Monte made a small snoring sound and that is when she ripped the headphones off his head, knocking his glasses off, then kind of apologizing for knocking off the glasses after Brittany commented and put the headphones around her neck and didn't even listen to them. He left the room shortly thereafter.

He complained to Turner quite a bit about it all day and said he was going to have a conversation with her about it that night because he thought she was taking her "game persona" a bit too far. Turner didn't miss the opportunity to tell Monte he deserved better for sure. This all led to their conversation while she was bathing last night that you posted above.

She tried so hard to blame other people or circumstances, but he called her out on it at every turn. I loved it when he basically told her that her behavior is very different when she is safe or not safe and it never bothered him before because that is "just Taylor" but since they are now intimate, it felt different to him.

She apologized and tried to say all the right things but once he left, she talked out loud and said things about not being able to escape that narrative again, like it was circumstances or things that have "forced her" to act this way or that way that she always points to, but never thinking that maybe SHE IS the reason people have that narrative about her.

As far as him being stupid for doing this, I don't think he cared about that aspect of it. He spoke with the therapist about him and Taylor "acting on their biological urges" and I think he started feeling like it was more of a game move and didn't want that to be the story out there or something. At this point, she keeps trying to stay close with him, but respecting his boundaries and things, so I think she is still all in with him (at least until she gets to the final 2 chairs that is).

Truth be told, I have thought since this hookup started that once the game was done she would be hotfooting it right back to Joseph as soon as she got the chance anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 3:34 pm

I thought their first talk where Monte called her out for her "bitch persona" that she seems to enjoy and basically told her that he could see why the people early in the game might have thought a certain way about her as a result. But now their talks are just becoming annoying. She keeps trying to justify things, like she is very protective of her heart and doesn't let people in very easily or she is saving the vulnerable side for someone like Monte when they are alone. He tells her she shouldn't have to be one way around people and one way in more intimate situations or less people around, just "be yourself, who you really are."

First of all, what a concept, right? Of course in the house things are different early on, but at this point, putting on a front or a show is just ridiculous and unnecessary, so I get where he is coming from. But now he seems to be trying to CHANGE who she is and it is almost taking a tone of "if you act up, I'm gone" kind of mentality because he says everything is a "red flag" for him. If you have to work that hard to get someone to act the way you want them to, then you apparently want someone else. Sure people grow and change when they get together, but if you spend all your time trying to change yourself for someone or trying to change someone else to meet what you are looking for, then you don't have the right one and it will never work. Of course they don't have a lot of choices in the environment they are in and I am sure it gets hard after 3 months away from friends and family, but now he is the condescending one and standing on his pedestal lording over her. And it is just not a good look. Meanwhile she is putting up with it and snuggling up to make sure she has her ticket to the final 2 if he has the choice.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 4:36 pm

Their relationship never had a chance to begin with. They hooked up for the sake of hooking up and that’s where it begins and ends. As far as her behavior she can go fuck herself. She was so proud that Zingbot referred to her as cold, but now suddenly it bothers her? She’s doing nothing more than trying to put on a show for the cameras

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:38 am

ctown28 wrote:
Their relationship never had a chance to begin with. They hooked up for the sake of hooking up and that’s where it begins and ends. As far as her behavior she can go fuck herself. She was so proud that Zingbot referred to her as cold, but now suddenly it bothers her?  She’s doing nothing more than trying to put on a show for the cameras

Funny you should say that about the Zingbot thing because that is something Monte kept coming back to, that she always seems to be so proud of having that label of the cold bitch, same with her comic with the pile of men in the background on her comic that didn't go unnoticed by him.

I never thought this would go anywhere either and I figured if anything came out of this season for Taylor it would be with Joseph, certainly not Monte.

Here's a funny little tidbit too. Ever since Monte and Taylor hooked up, he has been having dreams about Ameerah. They are game related and things, not like erotic dreams or anything, but he always tells Turner that he had "another dream about Ameerah" and then goes on to say she played to hard too fast unfortunately. I think Monte sees Ameerah as the "one who got away" as far as any romance type ideas for a fellow cast member. Taylor was just available and wanted her camera crap. And because it was such a forced kind of thing instead of just plain chemistry, it makes her look like she was desperate and needed to sleep her way into a final 2 with him, and I would think that REALLY counters her "women's empowerment" pedestal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monte/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monte/Taylor   Monte/Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

Monte/Taylor
Page 1 of 1