Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonights episode 9/15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tonights episode 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Tonights episode 9/15   Tonights episode 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:22 pm

Well of course the edit was completely full of shit. It was basically a Brittany playing the woe is me card the entire thing. It does remind me of her and Michael complaining about production not enforcing sleep rules and they had to take shifts to be in every conversation, but Brittany had every opportunity to be in on those "slumber parties" but she elected to feel sorry for herself and not talk to people. It's also funny how they make it seem like Taylor completely abandoned Brittany after the previous show edit completely glossed over their conversation after Brit won veto.

I do give Brittany credit for at least recognizing she's on the bottom and trying something, but she fucked that up by going to Turner with it. Keep your mouth shut and he may just fall for it. By telling him "Yeah, I'm voting her out, but give her a sympathy vote" is just stupid. First off, it's not a asympathy vote with 2 people voting, it's only a sympathy vote when the entire house is voting you out and you throw them one to not make it unanimous.

And Monte really bothered me in his goodbye speech to Alyssa that he "had to vote with the house" WTF is that? I'm sure she's thinking about that and could cost him that jury vote if he is in final 2. There is no house when it's 2 people voting.

Very glad we got to see the entire HoH. Turner looked lost, he even said as we "eavesdropped" that he was only paying attention to dress colors, but as long as Brittany didn't win, he's in a decent place. Brittany is in the worst place. Noms, don't really matter but if she was smart, Monte and Turner would be the noms to make Brittany feel better. See how veto plays out. If Brittany wins veto, I think Turner goes, although she did make her threat to Monte so she may follow through on that. If Taylor wins, she has a decision to make. If any of the others win, Brittany goes to jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Tonights episode 9/15   Tonights episode 9/15 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:57 pm

I do stand corrected on a previous post where I didn't think Alyssa made that threat to Turner. I did say that the feeds cut away for the first part of their conversation so it COULD have happened, but I was convinced she didn't put it that way. So, I wanted to correct that for sure.

But, did you notice that she kept saying this or that "if you are lying to me" or "if you are the reason I am evicted" when she was talking to him. That is because he has told her every week since Dyerfest that he would never vote her out or put her up. He put her up last week and she got over that (of course she did stay in the house, but she also had his back on the vote too). When Monte put her on the block Turner immediately said she had his vote. Then after Brittany won veto he CONTINUED to say she had his vote. And each and every time she spoke with him after that she would give him scenarios like "if you had to make a deal" or something like that and he STILL wouldn't tell her. His excuse was so that she was not sad and mopey and they could spend good times together the last few days. Oh, okay, as long as he is having fun and being okay making HER jump through all these hoops for no reason, then it is the best for everyone. Gimme a break. She has EVERY right to be salty and I liked the way she answered Julie's questions too. She admitted she knew she would be salty but she would get over it as well.

I am actually glad they showed that SHE was the one pursuing Monte instead of the other way around. She tried to say in her DR session that she wanted to be chased and such, but looks to me like she has been the one in hot pursuit at least lately (when he is in power and Michael is gone of course). Also, the little petty "sorry Joseph" is not going to be received well by all those people out there who absolutely love Joseph. And like we talked about the other day, her popularity plunged after he stints with Monte and so did his. Not that it matters because I really believe she will be in the final 2 regardless of who wins at this point anyway and they usually don't award AFP to the winner of the season.

Now the Brittany feeling abandoned, I have to disagree with you about because Taylor did totally throw her away to move on to greener pastures and didn't even TRY to hide it or even TRY to check on her in really any demonstrable way, and at that point she should have been worried about the vote. That is just bad game management and could have cost her if Brittany had kept her mouth shut and there was a blindside. And now that she has won HOH, her and Monte will be sleeping in the HOH room together all week, or at least that is what they told each other last night before she went downstairs to bed to be rested for the comp.

Now the comp. None of them was really that adept at the comp, they just guessed well. You could tell they were guessing on almost ALL their answers. But the tiebreaker? How the hell did Brittany screw that up? She is so detail oriented, she kept track of shit like that, so how the hell did she get that one so far off. And Taylor's guess being 480 seconds, that's not even 10 minutes. According to the edit, you could tell it was a lot more than that, but she won it fair and square and it seems Taylor and Monte made the right decision. That is until Brittany wins that veto and they are both shitting their pants.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tonights episode 9/15   Tonights episode 9/15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 12:44 am

I forgot to post about the cookout being on next week's show with Julie. I have mixed feelings about this. If I thought the would actually be objective and at least acknowledge that along with the paranoia in that house and the actual signs that could lead someone to believe cookout 2.0 COULD be happening that we all saw, I would feel better about it. But I have seen some articles and transcripts of podcasts that Tiffany and Kyland have been on and they just basically are convinced that Kyle is an outright racist who hates black people and wanted to do everything he could to make sure a black person never got to the end of the game, and that is just not true.

Now on the plus side, I think they can definitely shine a light on Michael and Brittany about their timing and the comments made on the feeds showing they were definitely using it as a game move knowing how it would be received by people, but when it happened they didn't strike it down immediately. In fact Michael actually said he was glad Kyle pointed it out because he has thought about the same thing. So in that sense, I will be glad to see them point that out a bit more.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Tonights episode 9/15   Tonights episode 9/15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 9:58 am

The cookout will not point a single thing out about the Michael Brittany timing. CBS won't allow it because it goes against the narrative they're trying to tell. It will continue to be about them struggling with if they should speak up or not
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tonights episode 9/15   Tonights episode 9/15 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The cookout will not point a single thing out about the Michael Brittany timing.  CBS won't allow it because it goes against the narrative they're trying to tell.  It will continue to be about them struggling with if they should speak up or not

I disagree. CBS might basically still own them to an extent, but I don't see them coming on there and not speaking to that. Julie can control it to a certain extent with the questions she asks, but ANY questions about the "mistreatment" of Taylor early on and Kyle worried about a cookout 2.0 will obviously bring up that part of it. Now if they don't see a problem with it, then that's fine, but I don't see them keeping them from saying something they believe on this subject, especially Tiffany and Kyland.

I watched part of a podcast with Cody and Derek, and they were sickened by the "game move" that Michael and Brittany made and even made reference to Michael saying he was going to take Kyle down with him and then after that veto meeting in the SR saying "bye Kyle." And both of them referenced conversations they have had with Kyland and Tiffany about this, and I don't think they would shout out to them and then turn the conversation differently from what they have heard from them. But I guess CBS could TRY to shut it down, but why do that? They allowed this shit to continue and didn't give any hints to Kyle like they have to other hg's in the past about outside the house perceptions and things, so now they need to show it ALL and make sure the WHOLE story is out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonights episode 9/15   Tonights episode 9/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonights episode 9/15
Page 1 of 1