Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wins?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Who wins? Empty
PostSubject: Who wins?   Who wins? EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 4:28 pm

I think Taylor wins 100% against either of them. Jasmine and Indy soured on Monte because he pretended to be with them and then just basically stopped talking to either of them at all to avoid being uncomfortable, and they wanted a girl to win anyway. Plus Indy said the second time Taylor was on the block that if they didn't take her out then, she would win the entire game, so I think she would relish in the fact that she was right.

I think Turner loses no matter who he is sitting next to, and in fact may not have a single vote in the jury at all against Monte or Taylor. If he wins 2 parts of the final HOH and makes the choice, he might pick up Alyssa, Terrance (he's mad at Taylor and Monte both), and maybe Brittany and Michael if he's sitting next to Monte, but that still isn't enough to win.

That leaves Monte's only path to victory being against Turner.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Who wins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins?   Who wins? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 11:32 am

I agree that Taylor beats both of them if she makes final 2 and I'm sure production is pushing the jurors that way.

Monte vs Turner I think is a toss up and votes could go either way. The problem for Turner is that Brittany will be in Jury for a few days spoiling them all on Turner becasue she si still pissed that he called her move to try and use friendship slimy, which it 100% was. We haven't seen any jury segments so theres no way to know which way they are leaning currently. I'm sure there will be a lengthy jury segment Thursday, but I don't think we'll see the roundtable until Fridays special memory lane episode or even on finale Sunday. Not sure how much of Thursdays show I'll watch as it airs because it's going on at the same time as the Browns Steelers game, so I'll probably only have it on in the background
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Who wins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins?   Who wins? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 1:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
I agree that Taylor beats both of them if she makes final 2 and I'm sure production is pushing the jurors that way.

Monte vs Turner I think is a toss up and votes could go either way.  The problem for Turner is that Brittany will be in Jury for a few days spoiling them all on Turner becasue she si still pissed that he called her move to try and use friendship slimy, which it 100% was.  We haven't seen any jury segments so theres no way to know which way they are leaning currently.  I'm sure there will be  a lengthy jury segment Thursday, but I don't think we'll see the roundtable until Fridays special memory lane episode or even on finale Sunday.  Not sure how much of Thursdays show I'll watch as it airs because it's going on at the same time as the Browns Steelers game, so I'll probably only have it on in the background

I don't think Brittany or Michael either one will have much pull in the jury like Brittany and Taylor seem to think they will. Brittany is always talking about how Michael is going to have influence over Indy and Jasmine's votes for sure, even if that is to vote for Turner. There is NO WAY IN HELL Jasmine EVER votes for Turner regardless of what happens. I think her intention will be to vote on game, but her personal stuff with Turner (the thing with her dad and some other things, not the muffingate bullshit) will trump everything else. I also don't think Brittany (and Taylor) realize that the POC's in the house view her and Michael just as poorly as they do Kyle for his remarks because they saved it for a game move. Terrance is not the most articulate kind of guy, but I think with the freedom of speech be a bit broader in the jury house will result in that being quite the debate and I think HIS take on it will go further than Michael's for sure.

Plus Brittany trying to say that Turner is so slimy after the shit she put others through the week they were evicted, asking them questions and when they didn't sell out someone she would lower the hammer and say she knows that is not true left a very sour taste in the mouths of several of the people in jury, so I don't see her being a factor in the voting at all.

With all that in mind, I just don't see how Turner can overcome Monte's "nice guy persona" to go along with a similar game as far as comps and things like that. If Turner wins out from here to the end and chooses Monte, he might pick up a little bit of clout, but I think Kyle will be afraid to vote for Turner over Taylor or Monte for obvious reasons. Jasmine and Indy won't vote for Turner in any situation that I can see. Joseph will vote for Monte out of loyalty and see him as a more "upstanding" kind of guy, so that's 4 votes right there. I could see Alyssa and Terrance going either way. Brittany and Michael will be anyone's guess, but Brittany will vote the same as Michael for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who wins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins?   Who wins? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 24 :: Big Brother 24: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: